00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

biimooner just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ctsg Collab

101,136 Views | 2,149 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-17 08:57:41

Sketch is looking good Milly :3

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-17 12:27:02

At 2/17/08 04:48 AM, ShortMonkey wrote: I don't think one anime part is going to hurt but I guess you're the leader and its up to you. ;)

Oh, I don't mind the anime style. It's just that everyone does it. :P
Also, I don't want a NARUTO SUCKS/NO IT DOESN'T war. Because it would happen, at least in the reviews. lol

On another note, I've been getting PMs as to when the CTSG2 Collab is gonna start, and if they can be a part of it. Yay, this is interesting! :D

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-17 15:52:47

At 2/17/08 12:27 PM, Rig wrote: On another note, I've been getting PMs as to when the CTSG2 Collab is gonna start, and if they can be a part of it. Yay, this is interesting! :D

Count me in!
please? D:

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-17 19:36:30

At 2/17/08 05:56 PM, 2nd-Edition wrote: xToxicxEmpirex . . . Where are you ?

Probably really hard at work. Or not. He's checked in before, so I guess I'll give him some leeway.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-17 23:08:56

Here's my animatic.

Obviously it's far from finished (especially the end, 'coz I got tired and lazy), but pretty much conveys what I'm thinking of.
If there's ANYTHING I need to change, even if it's the whole thing, I need to know at this juncture. Mainly what I'd like to know is what's being done for part 4 (0:45-1:00).

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 00:47:35

At 2/17/08 11:08 PM, silly-stungun-millie wrote: Here's my animatic.

Awww...I love it! :D :D
Also, Keveta's gonna be changing his part, but I'm fairly sure it's gonna be in the city still. Idea: maybe the last transition could be the camera going behind a building...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 01:20:17

At 2/17/08 05:56 PM, 2nd-Edition wrote: xToxicxEmpirex . . . Where are you ?

Working on a psychology essay, doing a design project, AND doing my part for the CTSG collab. THAT'S where i am.

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 01:21:23

Maybe, all parts should have the love blimp hidden somewhere :D

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 02:01:24

At 2/18/08 01:21 AM, Night-Mare wrote: Maybe, all parts should have the love blimp hidden somewhere :D

Thats actually a really AWESOME idea.

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 02:14:27

At 2/18/08 01:21 AM, Night-Mare wrote: Maybe, all parts should have the love blimp hidden somewhere :D

I think it'd be funny to see it pop up here and there, but it might be weird in mose scenes (Quarl's for example: a blimp in a club?). If you have sky and you want to add it, I think that would look cool. Millie's part works it in pretty well.

Also, I thought I might update, and show you how the detail's looking now. I took a screenshot on everything that I've worked some detail into, most of the background still needs work, but the foreground and the characters are looking pretty cute ^_^
The big orange thing below the <3blimp is going to be that big, and he's going to pop up in the foreground. I might try and get him to lick the screen, I'm not sure yet... FBF is going really slow. I'll try and get a swf up of the guy running soon.

The Ctsg Collab

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 02:34:47

great detail on that, cute too.
I tween almost everything I do. I fbf small stuff though. :D

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 03:46:47

Haha, it's great... I like it!

I should probably follow up with Rig's idea of putting this thread in my sig... didn't know it even existed until I saw Rig's link today.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 03:50:36

I fbf everything, unless its an MC. I'm a perfectionist. I might tell you what's going to happen in mine, but then that would spoil the suprise.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 07:06:39

At 2/18/08 02:14 AM, WritersBlock wrote: I think it'd be funny to see it pop up here and there, but it might be weird in mose scenes (Quarl's for example: a blimp in a club?).

<3Blimp graffiti anyone?

I will work on my storyboard today... after I finish Linguistics, Japanese, and Irish Poetry classes today, and clean my apartment for my date tomorrow.

I'm no artist. I'm a talentless hack who loves to doodle/animate from time to time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 10:25:53

awesome!!!
Im looking forward to more! =D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 15:06:34

That would be kinda funny. It'll be like a trademark for the CTSG collabs. LMAO!!

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 16:47:14

Awwww fucknuggets... I haven't been able to make something else ^^ coz deep down.. I think it rox0rz :< Dilemma.. Dilemma ^-^
I'm polishing up the rest... dunno if i rly rly rly want to change it ;_; ..
btw silly's flash .. I love it xD

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 18:09:25

Alrighty.. sorry for the double post, but I gotta go now....

I haven't been able to change much of it, except adding some features.. LIKE THE LOVE BLIMP! yeyeye!..
But the Chidori thing is something I'm forced to keep, since i'm continuing Swirls story. But at the same time I have to end that 'blue car arc' or else Silly will be stuck with that too... and since the entire music piece I have to work with is 11.7 seconds.. It's just too short to make the guy do something really fancy.
So that's why the character has to get rid of the car in one move. On top of that, weapons have already been used to stop this car.... I've thought about using a bazooka or something... but that would have been even more ordinairy and unpleasing to watch. So mainly, for these reasons.. I'm just going to keep it.. because, if i'm honest, it's not looking bad or anything. It's a nice piece of work, except that it's from an anime... But this shouldn't be much of a reason to flame me, now is it?

I have no counter-arguement to someone saying "Hey that's from naruto.. I'm gonna vomit", or something like this.. please keep in consideration with what I've said here. (Little Time, have to get rid of the car, etc)

In my own honest opinion, I don't think that alot of people will actually mind this, since it's not totally Naruto accentuated (or something.. damn word)..What I mean is, totally naruto. Just the move. Not the hairstyle/clothes etc etc.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/180208/8 6060_Acollab.php

Well there it is. I've polished up some things like the eyes etc... added a couple of things.. like buildings in the background, a bum with a sign saying "Will fuck for food" (hope that's allowed lol) and the love blimp, since it's a really nice idea to make this the collab's mascot! ^-^

I'll be reading all the feedback later... be gentle this time lol ^^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 18:25:11

Well there it is. I've polished up some things like the eyes etc... added a couple of things.. like buildings in the background, a bum with a sign saying "Will fuck for food" (hope that's allowed lol) and the love blimp, since it's a really nice idea to make this the collab's mascot! ^-^

I'll be reading all the feedback later... be gentle this time lol ^^

It say it's really nice and kool. I mean, yeah, it's anime and it has Naruto in it but it also has other elements that make it his own. I mean, that bum was pretty funny.... >.>. Yep, I say it's kool.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 19:06:25

At 2/18/08 12:47 AM, Rig wrote:
Awww...I love it! :D :D
Also, Keveta's gonna be changing his part, but I'm fairly sure it's gonna be in the city still. Idea: maybe the last transition could be the camera going behind a building...

Crap, it already is. I suck at noticing things - I thought it was just a black bar. haha
Keveta, I think that's fine. Don't forget there's still a lotta time, so you can change stuff if you want.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 22:01:15

At 2/18/08 02:14 AM, WritersBlock wrote:
I think it'd be funny to see it pop up here and there, but it might be weird in mose scenes (Quarl's for example: a blimp in a club?).

lol. I'd make it a rave blimp, with strobe lights.

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 22:51:38

lol. I'd make it a rave blimp, with strobe lights.

Lolz. ALL RIGHT!!

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 23:07:11

Another preview.

lol. shape tweens D;

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-18 23:31:52

At 2/18/08 11:07 PM, Quarl wrote: Another preview.

lol. shape tweens D;

LMAO!!! I TOTALLY LOVED THAT!! Especially the" I can't help it" part!! Lolz. Nice one Quarl. And Rig, watch your back dude!!

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-19 00:35:24

lol.. wut?

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-19 01:14:51

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-19 03:19:38

Hey guys, good news. I finally got to formatting my computer! =D
Today Ill install flash, and all the other bullshit I need to continue my part of the project. I should be able to finish the project before I leave for a week^-^

Nice work everyone! =D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-19 03:38:59

At 2/19/08 01:14 AM, Night-Mare wrote: OMFG UPDATE C:>

Lol, that looks cool.

Everything's starting to come together really well, and in good time, too!

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-19 03:42:40

lol. shape tweens D;

I need to learn flash so I can take my revenge on you properly >:(

<3
i'm in university, not college. lol

Great stuff, NM! :D I'm gonna post a big ol' update list when I wake up tomorrow...er, today.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-19 03:56:55

At 2/19/08 03:42 AM, Rig wrote: Great stuff, NM! :D

Oh I sure do hope that the fluffy bunny saying that was refering to me. :3

asdfg

BBS Signature