00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

psyko85 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Forum Lounge

964,811 Views | 17,307 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 13:56:33

At 10/8/09 01:53 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Was it blackunigryphon?

yeah i know you probably cant say but whyd they lose their scouting priveledges

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 14:01:29

At 10/8/09 01:56 PM, ashman112 wrote: yeah i know you probably cant say but whyd they lose their scouting priveledges

She scouted anybody who asked her.
And scouted any old shit.

and I'm not a fan of her cleavage.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 14:09:07

At 10/8/09 03:44 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
I'm doing extremely well on the scouting front, as usual.

I'm not haha, I want to upload new art to be impressive to get scouted, but I exceed the limit having like 40 drawings or so.

I don't want to ask to be scouted because then I'll never know if I was worth scouting, but BLAH BLAH BLAH

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 14:09:16

At 10/8/09 02:01 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 10/8/09 01:56 PM, ashman112 wrote: yeah i know you probably cant say but whyd they lose their scouting priveledges
She scouted anybody who asked her.
And scouted any old shit.

and I'm not a fan of her cleavage.

you made that sound like an insult towards me, it probably was but hey movin on, new arts and try to get scouted by someone who knows the rules, thanks

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 14:15:34

At 10/8/09 02:09 PM, ashman112 wrote: you made that sound like an insult towards me

Nah it wasn't.
I'm kind've ok with your stuff. Like 3/5.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 17:11:26

alright, quick question for those who post non-computer stuff on ng..

uhh, lets say I has a big picture, right, and my scanner is small n stuff, right? yeah..what do you guys do in that situation, just take a picture of it :ooooooooo?

also, someone scout me PLOXXXX.. lulz

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 17:15:02

At 10/8/09 05:11 PM, x-factor11 wrote: alright, quick question for those who post non-computer stuff on ng..

uhh, lets say I has a big picture, right, and my scanner is small n stuff, right? yeah..what do you guys do in that situation, just take a picture of it :ooooooooo?

Scan the picture in two rounds (or more if needed) and put the thing together in photoshop. I did that with this one..

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 17:18:34

At 10/8/09 05:15 PM, Lundsfryd wrote:
At 10/8/09 05:11 PM, x-factor11 wrote: alright, quick question for those who post non-computer stuff on ng..
Scan the picture in two rounds (or more if needed) and put the thing together in photoshop. I did that with this one..

Just did a quick search. This tutorialshould clear up that manner :)

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 17:19:54

dont ask to be scouted dumbass, rules make this quite clear

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-08 20:55:51

For really big works I find it to be a huge pain in the ass trying to scan them in sections.
This tutorial really helped me out though in photographing my work.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 05:36:44

I got a sex goodie bag in college today.

It consisted of some leaflets, pens, a condom case, a keyring, wristband and button badge, much of it with this logo on.

Disappointingly we did not obtain any condoms. But we were told we could get some free at this clinic, as well as lube. That part made me laff.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 06:06:08

At 10/9/09 05:36 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote: I got a sex goodie bag in college today.

It consisted of some leaflets, pens, a condom case, a keyring, wristband and button badge, much of it with this logo on.

Disappointingly we did not obtain any condoms. But we were told we could get some free at this clinic, as well as lube. That part made me laff.

Sexual education isn't what it used to be anymore... XD
We were pretty much just told to use a condom or suffer the damn consequences (with some crappy educational video)... and we didn't even get no blody condom!

... Or lube.
>:(

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god.

My art thread, starting from pg 18

See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 06:21:00

At 10/9/09 05:36 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote: a condom case, a keyring, wristband and button badge

Babe magnet accessories.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 06:28:07

S'funny because there's no way I'm ever putting latex over my johnson when I'm about to do it.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 08:17:23

My RA keeps a jar of condoms in his room for anyone on the floor to grab one and use em. He said "Even if it's like 4 in the morning, come knocking and get one".

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 09:20:37

In order to bring back the "art" in Sexual education

I know what youre saying... there is no "art" in Sexual education... but there is.

Check out these french anti aids posters

Art Forum Lounge

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 10:16:33

At 10/9/09 09:20 AM, J-qb wrote: In order to bring back the "art" in Sexual education
I know what youre saying... there is no "art" in Sexual education... but there is.

Scorponok roll out

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 11:15:54

At 10/9/09 09:20 AM, J-qb wrote: In order to bring back the "art" in Sexual education

I remember those.. They used them in denmark too.. Hard to forget really.
In a sligthly related way. This is a danish comercial poster for a energi/alcoholic drink. It has caused a bit of debate over the years but is generally tolerated. They have been showing these in the streets for several years now. What do you think of that?

Art Forum Lounge

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 11:17:05

As you can see the cult company is very concerned about equal rights :P

Art Forum Lounge

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 11:19:51

At 10/9/09 09:20 AM, J-qb wrote: Check out these french anti aids posters

These are... phenomenal...
I think I'm in love. I will seek the artist and eat him to gain his powers.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 11:25:38

At 10/9/09 11:19 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 10/9/09 09:20 AM, J-qb wrote: Check out these french anti aids posters
These are... phenomenal...
I think I'm in love. I will seek the artist and eat him to gain his powers.

The series was made my a female french artist if I remember right. Not a male..

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 19:46:19

Goddam sonofabitch.
So I just got scouted today, pretty awesome (thanks again SNO). So I sent out 4 scout invitations because I wanted to help the art portal get back together. So all 4 of my invites accepted the scout by 2pm. I log in right now to find a message in my inbox from M-bot, sent at 6:30, telling me I've lost my scouting privilege. Does someone have a vendetta against me or something?
I'm kinda pissed, because all of my scouts were scouted before the art portal reboot, and none of their pieces break any rules. Anyone have a clue what the hell is going on?

End of venting

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 20:52:33

At 10/9/09 07:46 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Goddam sonofabitch.
So I just got scouted today, pretty awesome (thanks again SNO). So I sent out 4 scout invitations because I wanted to help the art portal get back together. So all 4 of my invites accepted the scout by 2pm. I log in right now to find a message in my inbox from M-bot, sent at 6:30, telling me I've lost my scouting privilege. Does someone have a vendetta against me or something?
I'm kinda pissed, because all of my scouts were scouted before the art portal reboot, and none of their pieces break any rules. Anyone have a clue what the hell is going on?
End of venting

Well technically shouldn't I be unscouted if you got unscouted? But yet I'm not. So I would imagine it's a bug, so shouldn't worry too much. Might be to do with the new programming for the relaunch or something?

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 21:46:18

At 10/9/09 08:52 PM, SirNightOwl wrote: Well technically shouldn't I be unscouted if you got unscouted? But yet I'm not. So I would imagine it's a bug, so shouldn't worry too much. Might be to do with the new programming for the relaunch or something?

Ai there, The only ones I scouted were the same people I had scouted before the rest as well. the only new person I had was ackanime, but her stuff has never been an issue before.
so yeah I'll chalk it up to a bug as well, still kind of sucks though

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 22:25:15

No, you lost your scouting abilities before. When the portal reset it reset all the people we castrated to. I've just been recastrating people I know who had lost their privilege as they pop up in the portal.

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-09 23:16:33

End of venting

THE HECK!? I am one of the four you scouted, and I too sent four requests to people whom I previously scouted and whom never broke any rules.

This is lame.

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-10 00:15:48

Wow, awesome. I come back and I've gotten another pm from M-bot, this time received at 8:30, and now I've been unscouted. That's just great.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-10 00:28:44

At 10/10/09 12:15 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Wow, awesome. I come back and I've gotten another pm from M-bot, this time received at 8:30, and now I've been unscouted. That's just great.

dude, just get out the astro-glide, cause we just got raped up that ass.
I should have stuck to my plan of just staying out of the portal for now.

fuck it, I finally got another bottle of scotch, it's time to get drunk.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-10 00:34:33

At 10/10/09 12:28 AM, Kinsei01 wrote: I should have stuck to my plan of just staying out of the portal for now.

A good plan... followed by an even better plan! Cheers!

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2009-10-10 00:40:05

At 10/10/09 12:34 AM, ReNaeNae wrote:
At 10/10/09 12:28 AM, Kinsei01 wrote: I should have stuck to my plan of just staying out of the portal for now.
A good plan... followed by an even better plan! Cheers!

plan started, plan motioned, and second motioned.
then so be it.

BBS Signature