Be a Supporter!

Art Forum Lounge

  • 715,477 Views
  • 17,813 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 00:32:30 Reply

My handwriting is shit.

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 00:51:47 Reply

your next goal is to get 2 simultaneous FPs.
then you get a sweet plaque

x-factor11
x-factor11
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 01:03:54 Reply

my handwriting is weird

Art Forum Lounge

M-Maher
M-Maher
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 05:54:10 Reply

I take pride in my F, I blame my education.

Art Forum Lounge

Nacco
Nacco
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 06:08:10 Reply

Anyone tried writing with a calligraphy brush in PS? It's freak'n gratious!

Art Forum Lounge

test-object
test-object
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 07:29:27 Reply

At 12/7/12 06:08 AM, Nacco wrote: Anyone tried writing with a calligraphy brush in PS? It's freak'n gratious!

We comparing handwriting now?

Art Forum Lounge


A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
Havegum
Havegum
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 08:36:47 Reply

Here's me

Art Forum Lounge


BBS Signature
Nacco
Nacco
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 09:12:59 Reply

At 12/7/12 07:29 AM, test-object wrote: We comparing handwriting now?

Oh T-O, you joker.

test-object
test-object
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 09:20:10 Reply

At 12/7/12 09:12 AM, Nacco wrote:
At 12/7/12 07:29 AM, test-object wrote: We comparing handwriting now?
Oh T-O, you joker.

what joke? that's genuinely my handwriting :(


A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
McJesus
McJesus
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 09:59:18 Reply

wait i lied i drew an oni today

okay NOW youve lost me forever.
except maybe not since you have png support now hopy SHIT

Art Forum Lounge

Template88
Template88
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 04
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 10:17:18 Reply

go back to bed mcjesus


You are not prepared...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
test-object
test-object
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 10:29:44 Reply

At 12/7/12 09:59 AM, McJesus wrote: wait i lied i drew an oni today

okay NOW youve lost me forever.
except maybe not since you have png support now hopy SHIT

Stay, motherfucker, or I'll make such sweet love to you, you'll die of diabetes >:(


A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 10:35:01 Reply

At 12/7/12 07:29 AM, test-object wrote: We comparing handwriting now?

Lower case i and j.
That's the sign of a serial killer.


BBS Signature
Nacco
Nacco
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 10:49:14 Reply

At 12/7/12 09:20 AM, test-object wrote:
At 12/7/12 09:12 AM, Nacco wrote:
At 12/7/12 07:29 AM, test-object wrote: We comparing handwriting now?
Oh T-O, you joker.
what joke? that's genuinely my handwriting :(

Well... now I feel like a jerk.

better not to upset a serial killer.
MrFap
MrFap
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 11:03:36 Reply

At 12/7/12 10:46 AM, Escalus wrote: ooooooo a hand writing competition!? my writing has a lot of curls

So do my pubes. HAAAAAAYOOOOOOO!
high-five! anyone?

Well here's my handwriting.

Art Forum Lounge

radiodark
radiodark
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 15
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 11:45:19 Reply

Happy birthday orn, i herd u like boring pencil drawings so I got you a present.

Art Forum Lounge


Basic Art Tips_______________Art 101_______________ Orn's Scouting Guide_______________NG Art Chat
formerly lovingthedark

McJesus
McJesus
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 12:15:13 Reply

At 12/7/12 10:17 AM, Template88 wrote: go back to bed mcjesus

i thought you wanted a butt buddy on the art forms, template-kun

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 15:08:59 Reply

If anybody has crappy handwriting, it's me; hands down.

Art Forum Lounge


The time for making a webcomic is now..Introducing...

BBS Signature
Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 19:21:42 Reply

So something kind of cool I came across the other day at work was this site SeekLogo
its a place to find... logos... vector logos.
Its not a complete collection, and there are lots of other sites that that do pretty much the same thing and I have a bunch of them bookmarked on my work computer, I just remembered this name.

So go out and have some fun with some logos... or something.

Art Forum Lounge


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
Lucky
Lucky
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Animator
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 20:29:54 Reply

At 12/7/12 03:08 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: If anybody has crappy handwriting, it's me; hands down.

and here i thought the penalty for ban evasion was permaban, but i guess not
I'm taking a forum break for christmas(apart from stickam)

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 20:57:57 Reply

At 12/7/12 08:29 PM, Lucky wrote:
At 12/7/12 03:08 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: If anybody has crappy handwriting, it's me; hands down.
and here i thought the penalty for ban evasion was permaban, but i guess not
I'm taking a forum break for christmas(apart from sticka

An admin repealed my ban.


The time for making a webcomic is now..Introducing...

BBS Signature
Template88
Template88
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 04
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 21:08:23 Reply

At 12/7/12 12:15 PM, McJesus wrote:
At 12/7/12 10:17 AM, Template88 wrote: go back to bed mcjesus
i thought you wanted a butt buddy on the art forms, template-kun

i know youll never come back here, thats why.


You are not prepared...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 21:30:38 Reply

At 12/7/12 08:57 PM, KiwiSundae wrote:
At 12/7/12 08:29 PM, Lucky wrote:
At 12/7/12 03:08 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: If anybody has crappy handwriting, it's me; hands down.
and here i thought the penalty for ban evasion was permaban, but i guess not
I'm taking a forum break for christmas(apart from sticka
An admin repealed my ban.

although it is not my place to question the actions of a higher power, I feel that the future will greatly regard this as a poor choice


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 22:01:23 Reply

At 12/7/12 09:42 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 12/7/12 09:30 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:

An admin repealed my ban.
although it is not my place to question the actions of a higher power, I feel that the future will greatly regard this as a poor choice
agreed.

I think that if you just give me a chance you'll see this as a good decision by the admins. Trust me on this one.


The time for making a webcomic is now..Introducing...

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 22:48:07 Reply

At 12/7/12 10:41 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 12/7/12 10:01 PM, KiwiSundae wrote:
At 12/7/12 09:42 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 12/7/12 09:30 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:

An admin repealed my ban.
although it is not my place to question the actions of a higher power, I feel that the future will greatly regard this as a poor choice
agreed.
I think that if you just give me a chance you'll see this as a good decision by the admins. Trust me on this one.
You said that over 9000 times every time you got banned and never changed a bit.

Look at your newest pieces. I gave honest scores on them and I was as nice as can be. Look at my art thread. So far, I feel like I am handling things very well. Maybe a week from now you'll come to respect me, even if by a little bit, but who knows? Anything could happen really.


The time for making a webcomic is now..Introducing...

BBS Signature
KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-07 23:30:51 Reply

At 12/7/12 10:56 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 12/7/12 10:48 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: Look at your newest pieces. I gave honest scores on them and I was as nice as can be. Look at my art thread. So far, I feel like I am handling things very well. Maybe a week from now you'll come to respect me, even if by a little bit, but who knows? Anything could happen really.
Don't brown-nose me kid, that won't get you any respect spamming me with high scores attempting to get on one's good side.
(That's just pitiful)

Maybe a week from now you'll come to respect me

LOL don't even get your hopes up...

Like I said. Anything could happen. My point still stands. As of right now, in the past week, I have shown you no disrespect. Therefore, I shalt expect the same out of you, and we will have no trouble, yes? Don't give each other trouble, and there will be no trouble.


The time for making a webcomic is now..Introducing...

BBS Signature
ornery
ornery
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-08 00:15:00 Reply

At 12/7/12 11:51 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 12/7/12 11:30 PM, KiwiSundae wrote:
Like I said. Anything could happen. My point still stands. As of right now, in the past week, I have shown you no disrespect. Therefore, I shalt expect the same out of you, and we will have no trouble, yes? Don't give each other trouble, and there will be no trouble.
mmmmmNOPE.
You can be friends with my block list though. lol
As I said before, don't get your hopes up.

PS: you couldn't show anyone disrespect because you were banned (your point is moot)

Oh for fucks sake shut up both of you before you get slapped for acting like a couple of 5 year olds.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-08 00:16:03 Reply

Can everyone just shut the fuck up about this matter already?
I swear to deity, that if I hear one more person bring this matter of hiryu/kiwi/whats-his-name and their ban/actions/what-have-you, I might just up and leave, and stop coming to this forum.

Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-08 00:25:33 Reply

So where do y'all prefer to look for some motherfucking inspiration?

Just saying this because of something that Flowers said, how he much prefers to look at pictures of nature and whatnot, whereas I prefer to look at the works of other artists, cghub and the like. And I know a few of the posts in the artistic inspiration thread have been of massive projects and whatnot.

This isn't a heads up for individual sources and whatnot, just a sort of general idea of where you'd personally look to when you're short on whatever hit it is you need.

Also, how much horse-mask sex is too much? This is a trick question.

Art Forum Lounge

KaDoYuu
KaDoYuu
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Animator
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-12-08 00:29:03 Reply

At 12/8/12 12:25 AM, Lintire wrote: So where do y'all prefer to look for some motherfucking inspiration?

Music. All day. Whatever enhances the mood and motivates me. Music is my drive to create.


"Trolls are people who long ago gave up the will to live worthwhile lives, and now dedicate themselves to tormenting others, in attempts to drag victims down to their level."