00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

razeck18 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

603,083 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 08:18:01

At 2/13/09 06:09 AM, GoronMaster wrote: I would really love to join.

This is the first time that I'm personally going to turn down a member. I hope Supra doesn't mind, but I'm sure it doesn't matter too much as he can always overturn my decision.

Hello, I'm Corky52 the co-leader of the club. I'm looking through your post history and most of your posts don't make up more than 3-5 words. You really need to work on your posts. Not just making them a little longer, but adding proper grammar, sentence structure, etc.. Your basically a spammer right now and we don't need spammers in this club.

Work on your posting habits and then come back and ask again. If you want a good example of posting you can go ahead and look at my posts.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 08:28:30

At 2/13/09 08:18 AM, Corky52 wrote:

COREY!! IS BACK!?!!? OMFGWTFBBQSAUSE!!!

Naw in all maturity, it is great to see you back around Corey. How have you been?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 09:00:33

Are you sure you will be able to dedicate some of your time to the MCC? You haven't been there for a lot of events. First of all, the update system is fixed with new ranks, we hold contests regularly, and the rules/regulations have been revised. If you would like a copy of all this, all you have to do is send a private message my way. Oh, and yes, the whole crew fucks around every now and then; If we stopped that ultimately, we'd turn into the NGDD.

Yes, I will be here as much as possible. I have a lot a free time, I've entered a couple of contests already, I have posted 20 + posts. I believe I would be a great member for MCC.

Traid Kelly. CEO Of Tranx X.

Member of MCC.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 11:20:11

At 2/13/09 09:00 AM, Traid333 wrote:
Yes, I will be here as much as possible. I have a lot a free time, I've entered a couple of contests already, I have posted 20 + posts. I believe I would be a great member for MCC.

Me too, but my internets been mucking up recently so I might have a day or two off, just so ya know

and heres a random point: in madness 3 in the room before hank kills the sheriff, the screen on the control panel has the dancing guy from madness 1

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 11:27:56

At 2/13/09 09:00 AM, Traid333 wrote:

He was talking to DBM, I'd think by now you'd know all that stuff. You've ssen a few updates.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 11:43:24

Oh, darn, So I'm not in. But, its ok. :D

Member of MCC.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 13:20:19

At 2/13/09 11:43 AM, Traid333 wrote: Oh, darn, So I'm not in. But, its ok. :D

Just post relevant to the conversation, don't spam, and you'll be among the ranks soon enough ^_^

What made you decide apo0n the name Traid? It sounds interesting.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 14:05:40

Long story, here it is.

My brother has the name Eliomead, my other borther, Olidus. They always played WoW with those names, I was about 10 at the time, I wanted to be "Cool" Like my 30 year old brother with the best gaming skills (I thought so at the time) in the world. I thought long and hard through names...

Fearix. (Fear-Icks)
Traid. (Trade)
Treak. (Treek)

Many names, until I decided that Traid would be it. People are like "Triad! Hey!" I'm like, -.- No -.-. Triad is a freakin triangle thing, Taid is mwah!.

Thats the story XD

Member of MCC.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 16:50:57

At 2/13/09 01:20 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 2/13/09 11:43 AM, Traid333 wrote: Oh, darn, So I'm not in. But, its ok. :D
Just post relevant to the conversation, don't spam, and you'll be among the ranks soon enough ^_^

What made you decide apo0n the name Traid? It sounds interesting.

I think i heard enough with this, although... what kind of a name is, SinSkae?
*Mumbles* me next...

Oh smashing break through well not realy! but i got a up-to-date version of flash! wooh!

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 16:50:57

At 2/13/09 02:05 PM, Traid333 wrote:
Many names, until I decided that Traid would be it. People are like "Triad! Hey!" I'm like, -.- No -.-. Triad is a freakin triangle thing, Taid is mwah!.

Thats the story XD

Isn't the Triad some japanese gang? :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 16:52:47

At 2/13/09 04:50 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:
*Mumbles* me next...

Lol, darn you and your posts always slipping in before mine!

Anyway, everytime I glance at Sinskae's name I always think of some Japanese/Chinese dude's name... sorry if its a bit racist. lmao.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 16:55:21

At 2/13/09 04:52 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 2/13/09 04:50 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:
*Mumbles* me next...
Lol, darn you and your posts always slipping in before mine!

Hell yeah i beat you to the bunch!

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 21:14:13

At 2/12/09 11:32 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
Well, Supra. You have improved. I'm proud. I haven't been on in so long... Your grammar has matured and you have a serious attitude now. {No fucking around no more.} I 'd thought I'd stop in just to see how things are. I'll probably be on a lot since I have a couple months to "goof" off. Oh, by the way if you get any PMs about people saying they're me. They're liars. So don't trust them no matter what!
Are you sure you will be able to dedicate some of your time to the MCC? You haven't been there for a lot of events. First of all, the update system is fixed with new ranks, we hold contests regularly, and the rules/regulations have been revised. If you would like a copy of all this, all you have to do is send a private message my way. Oh, and yes, the whole crew fucks around every now and then; If we stopped that ultimately, we'd turn into the NGDD.

I am 100% positive that I can devote 60%-75% time to the MCC. The other percentage will most likely be in the General forum. I'm also working on changing my name so I'll Pm you if I get it changed.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 21:56:11

Ok everyone, pictures are needed. I need to get more pictures to call a winner. Please, just make up a quick one in a sketchbook or something.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-13 22:00:04

At 2/13/09 09:56 PM, AntiAliasProductionz wrote: Ok everyone, pictures are needed. I need to get more pictures to call a winner. Please, just make up a quick one in a sketchbook or something.

Umm, just checkin', did you get my artwork?

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttlllllle Tiiiiiiiiimmy!!!!!!!!!

My GT: FriskiestStraw

Add me if you must. :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 07:12:37

Hello guys, sorry that ive not been around for awhile i've been banned. I'll be up and posting though now, so whats happened while i was away?

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 08:28:05

At 2/14/09 07:12 AM, Matt2k8 wrote: Hello guys, sorry that ive not been around for awhile i've been banned. I'll be up and posting though now, so whats happened while i was away?

They're was an Art Contest held by AAP, I'm not sure if you were here for that. But besides that, not much, I've been kinda organizing the names submitted to the Art Contest.
Btw, what did you get banned for?

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttlllllle Tiiiiiiiiimmy!!!!!!!!!

My GT: FriskiestStraw

Add me if you must. :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 10:03:24

At 2/14/09 08:28 AM, little-timmy wrote:

Just messing around really...

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 10:42:10

I think I should have worked harder on my submission XD

Member of MCC.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 12:29:16

Ok, I have finally decided on a series I am going to create.

It will be called FireStorm. A stickman movie. The two leagues of stickmen have been enemies (Red and Black, No rascism.) since the last war. They both want the one and almighty Blue join thier side. The Blue stick has mighty powers. The ability to control all 4 elements. That's all I'll tell you for now.

Member of MCC.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 13:05:25

At 2/14/09 12:29 PM, Traid333 wrote: Ok, I have finally decided on a series I am going to create.

It will be called FireStorm. A stickman movie. The two leagues of stickmen have been enemies (Red and Black, No rascism.) since the last war. They both want the one and almighty Blue join thier side. The Blue stick has mighty powers. The ability to control all 4 elements. That's all I'll tell you for now.

That's probably a original idea. I think you should check into it thought. You never know if you could steal someones work.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 13:18:34

Hmm, I just saw the "Castle" Series, that might be kinda like mine, Hm...

Member of MCC.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 13:28:39

At 2/14/09 01:18 PM, Traid333 wrote: Hmm, I just saw the "Castle" Series, that might be kinda like mine, Hm...

You saw all of them in how many minutes?

Just seems your a little faster then I am...

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 13:55:26

I didnt see them all, I saw the prologue.

Member of MCC.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 13:58:12

At 2/14/09 01:55 PM, Traid333 wrote: I didnt see them all, I saw the prologue.

Oh, I see what your saying...

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 16:48:40

At 2/14/09 12:29 PM, Traid333 wrote: Ok, I have finally decided on a series I am going to create.

Sounds interesting enough, you have original stories.

Maybe the MCC can support you, you can submit your flash to Spamtheweb.com before Newgrounds, so we can give you tips on how to improve it and not get negative and pissed off ( I'm still feeling bad. Dx) users flaming you in reviews.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 16:56:15

At 2/13/09 09:56 PM, AntiAliasProductionz wrote: Ok everyone, pictures are needed. I need to get more pictures to call a winner. Please, just make up a quick one in a sketchbook or something.

What about the names? Is there enough to announce the winner?

Squeals like a schoolgirl screaming at a squealing pig. :3

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 17:42:24

I have already posted the first part, or "Prologue" But from now on, I'll post on spamtheweb before hand.

Member of MCC.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 17:57:57

At 2/14/09 05:42 PM, Traid333 wrote: I have already posted the first part, or "Prologue" But from now on, I'll post on spamtheweb before hand.

Sounds great. PM me when your done, I want to be one of the first ones to know.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-02-14 18:00:00

At 2/14/09 05:42 PM, Traid333 wrote: I have already posted the first part, or "Prologue" But from now on, I'll post on spamtheweb before hand.

You cannot help but post stuff on Newgrounds. lol...

Oh well, it wasn't bad its great you used buttons and such for a change, and music was pretty good..

Improvements:

Dialogue needs to move by faster and make it more easy to understand for some users.
It all looked like Ms Paint, it needs more animation.
Needs to be smoother and not so choppy, thats the reason why Me and Matt and some other members wanted you to practise and show us on Spamtheweb, the more you make, the better you get.
Work on your drawings a bit too. ;)
Ended too quickly for a prologue.

Strong Points:
Good storyline.
Buttons.
Music that matches the scene.
Original storyline.

Great story and music, maybe next time add something to the sticks that are unique like clothes or scars.

Hope to see more. ;)