00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CantankerousCoyote just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

602,945 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-14 18:42:10

Two updates in one day. Don't you guys love me?

Background:

There is a hostage situation in the STBK building, The STBK is the richest company in the world, dealing in oil and gold. So they have sent the best of the best in. 13 (if everyone wants to) highly qualified personnel. Best in their classes.
It starts in the back of a van, everyone watching the screen. It says, "we need to get in and out fast, we have no idea what those things can do (shows video of captors pumping things into their arms) so we must get them out fast. Also make sure that you rescue the CEO, he is the main objective. Secondly use force if necessary (which it is) on the captors, which like to call themselves Switchfoot.

Character 1 - Well what are we waiting for? Let's get in there.
Soldiers exit the van and start towards the building. Camera runs up the building, which is very large is size.

Several men cover the entrance with their weapons taunt while one soldier breaks the door down with a hand held battering tool.

They enter into a large lobby with a couple off desks, plants, pictures, etc.. The ground and walls are a mess. There is also a couple of blood stains and a couple of dead bodies on the ground.

They search around and notice the elevator on the ground floor is demolished.

Character 2 - Looks like we're walking.

They all start walking up a pair of stairs and for several floors they encounter battles with the terrorist group. ( I'm not going to write in detail about the battle, that's up to the people who are making the flash ) ( Note, no zombies yet. )

After a couple of floors of combat they reach the end of a hall way with a door at the end. Another terrorist comes out, but saying don't shoot, don't shoot.
Character ( Insert number, depending on who all wants to be in it ) - Give me one good reason not to blow your head off.

Terrorist - I'm just a grunt. I'm only doing my job. You have to save me their coming...

As soon as he finishes his a line a zombie pushes his hand through the back of the terrorist and his hand burst out the front of his stomach.

Character ( Insert Number ) - What the hell is that thing?

Character ( Insert Number ) - Who cares!? Kill it!

Someone shoot several rounds into the body of the zombie, but with no luck. Another character aims for the legs and the zombie falls forward, starting to crawl to the team.

Character ( Insert Number ) - Why won't it die?

A character with a melee weapon swings, crushing or cutting of the zombies head.

Same character - Well its dead now isn't it? I guess you have to go for the head. Let's go. The CEO should be in that room ahead.

The door is different. It's a door that opens by sliding vertically. The button to the door is broken so the stronger of the soldiers pull the door up. Instead what they see is a terrible scene a couple survivors being killed by zombies, blood, bodies, etc.. just laying around. The room is a big room with plants pictures, a couple of desks and the CEO's desk at the end of the room. There is also a larger safe at the end of the room big enough to hold all the gold and money for the company.

Character - They're dead.. we couldn't.. we couldn't save them.. What should we do?
The comment is directed to the leader.
Leader - Kill them..
Character - What?
Leader - KILL THEM ALL ( Screams while opening fire on the zombies )

Fight scene.

During the fight when the zombies are almost all killed off there is a scene where we see a zombie in the corner feeding on a body. The action draws his attention and he looks up. The zombie is the clown from Madness.

He takes many bullets and blows from melee weapons to go down, but he eventually does.

Character - Now what?
Leader - .. Our work here is done..

The soldiers start walking away and when they are about to leave the safe opens up in the back of the room. The CEO and several other workers are safe inside. Before any rejoicing can be done the clown starts to mutate into the big mutated clown.
All of the workers and start heading towards the front door along with the CEO. The soldiers start firing and attacking the monster.
Character - You like that? You want more? (While firing)
The clown monster crushes him with his huge hand and in fear the other soldiers start to retreat. The monster grabs another soldier and throws him/her against the wall, hitting the button that activates the door, destroying the button. (There you go for the people who wanted to die)

The door starts to close.

With survivors and soldiers still stuck inside one soldier decides to sacrifice himself. (That would be me)I run to the door and stand underneath of it holding with all of my strength as survivors and soldiers run by me. As soon as the last person has ran out I try to get out, but the door slams shut, leaving the soldier inside with the monster.

The monster picks me up and starts to squeeze.

Me - You're going with me. (Pulls the grenade pin on his chest)

Alright, this is seriously the last update for tonight guys. I have another one coming sometime tomorrow.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 00:32:51

At 7/14/08 05:25 PM, 1337leader wrote:
Sinskae, check my reply, it exlpains the bloody truth of what you continuously spam on everyone's profile.

>.> I do not spam, and now that you have angered me with ur accusations, I still think ur full of bull.

Way to not add me on myspace either, you mean man. >=3

Corey, sounds like a great story!! I hope this looks good as a flash movie

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 13:10:45

At 7/15/08 12:32 AM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/14/08 05:25 PM, 1337leader wrote:
full of bull.

lol full of bull

Corey, sounds like a great story!! I hope this looks good as a flash movie

and ya sounds good!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 13:47:39

But Hold Up! I tohught there wasn't going to be any talking? does andyone have a mic? then it would sortof work, except lip syncing is very hard. I have tried the clock crew way and it sucks!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 13:53:37

At 7/15/08 01:47 PM, randompedestrian wrote: But Hold Up! I tohught there wasn't going to be any talking? does andyone have a mic? then it would sortof work, except lip syncing is very hard. I have tried the clock crew way and it sucks!

Well I thought your plan was to have a text bubble instead of actually voices?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 13:55:06

At 7/15/08 01:53 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 7/15/08 01:47 PM, randompedestrian wrote:

I had no plan involving such a thing..as.. that?....cool.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 14:03:19

At 7/15/08 01:55 PM, randompedestrian wrote:
At 7/15/08 01:53 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 7/15/08 01:47 PM, randompedestrian wrote:
I had no plan involving such a thing..as.. that?....cool.

Well I think that you should have text used instead of voices. Like captions, either on the bottom of the screen or on the top with the picture of the persons face next to the text so we know who are talking.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 14:31:07

At 7/15/08 01:47 PM, randompedestrian wrote: But Hold Up! I tohught there wasn't going to be any talking? does andyone have a mic? then it would sortof work, except lip syncing is very hard. I have tried the clock crew way and it sucks!

i have this sort of recording thingy that connects to my comp and a sound manager so i could edit wat the things sound like and stuffses like if i say hello in my normal voice i would be able to edit the voice for it to be lower higher and custom made voices to like robot and terminator and that is actualy on there

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 14:56:43

At 7/15/08 02:03 PM, Corky52 wrote: Well I think that you should have text used instead of voices. Like captions, either on the bottom of the screen or on the top with the picture of the persons face next to the text so we know who are talking.

thanks for the offer new guy, but I agree with Corey on this one; if you use voices, well, you have to get the right people for the right character, that makes it difficult. Text, however, people can just make up what they think the character sounds like in their own mind

Either way, I believe dialogue is essential!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 14:58:31

kk just keep that in mind though

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 16:24:13

At 7/15/08 02:56 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/15/08 02:03 PM, Corky52 wrote: Well I think that you should have text used instead of voices. Like captions, either on the bottom of the screen or on the top with the picture of the persons face next to the text so we know who are talking.
thanks for the offer new guy, but I agree with Corey on this one; if you use voices, well, you have to get the right people for the right character, that makes it difficult. Text, however, people can just make up what they think the character sounds like in their own mind

Either way, I believe dialogue is essential!

same, however if you notice, I think it is the 6th or 7th madness before it had any dialogue(?) and it never seemed to make a difference. But ya voicing is to hard and the picture idea is cool. Also since there will already be black on teh top and bottom it will be easy.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 17:09:19

At 7/15/08 04:24 PM, randompedestrian wrote: same, however if you notice, I think it is the 6th or 7th madness before it had any dialogue(?) and it never seemed to make a difference. But ya voicing is to hard and the picture idea is cool. Also since there will already be black on the top and bottom it will be easy.

Well (I wish Supra was here for this one; he would be proud) when the madness series first started, that's essentially what it was; madness. But within that madness a story was born. Notice for example, if you watch the first couple madness movies, There is a kill count; however in the later ones, there is no kill count to speak of. This is due to the fact that, (in my opinion) Krinkels Finally started a plot to go with his madness.

We had a conversation like this when I first came to this crew :P

Either way, in any story, you sometimes need dialogue for audiences to understand what exactly is going on, and to figure out the personality of certain characters. If a character has an anger issue, it's true that it could be show through body language, but isn't it easier just to have him say something to reveal how little control he has over himself?

I think it would be cool if the dialogue was on the bottom, makes it seem like one of those foreign films :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 17:15:04

Yeah I agree. That's a pretty cool idea. But anyway, I think body language is a better one. Maybe a dialouge would work with a few changes.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 17:20:28

At 7/15/08 05:09 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/15/08 04:24 PM, randompedestrian wrote:
and to figure out the personality of certain characters. If a character has an anger issue,

that would be my guy.

I think it would be cool if the dialogue was on the bottom, makes it seem like one of those foreign films :P

ya like pan's labrinth(?)

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 17:38:38

At 7/15/08 05:15 PM, killslasher wrote: Yeah I agree. That's a pretty cool idea. But anyway, I think body language is a better one. Maybe a dialouge would work with a few changes.

well, the body language is a good idea, seeing as to the fact that in all of Madness, it has been more about the body language than about the dialogue. Dialogue is just needed for moments that it's needed to show exactly what the character wants to say or what he/she is thinking.

So dialogue is really only necessary for certain times. Well guys, I'm off to work! have fun without me for a few hours!!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 19:06:00

At 7/15/08 05:38 PM, sinskae wrote: So dialogue is really only necessary for certain times. Well guys, I'm off to work! have fun without me for a few hours!!

that's awesome you go to work when i eat dinner!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 22:05:29

can i join plaz i know i aint much but i gotta start somewhere

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 23:49:18

At 7/15/08 10:05 PM, ichigorocks779 wrote: can i join plaz i know i aint much but i gotta start somewhere

as a recovering "suck-spell" i should know, that you can join but use better grammar and spelling.
plaz-"A"

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-15 23:56:22

At 7/15/08 11:53 PM, Croak wrote: I'll join. Awesome crew you have here.

I guess just wait for our leader to come around and accept you. He's been really busy and hasn't been able to post that much, so stick around until then.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 00:38:56

At 7/15/08 11:56 PM, Corky52 wrote:
I guess just wait for our leader to come around and accept you. He's been really busy and hasn't been able to post that much, so stick around until then.

All of the people that want to join:

Post often and You will be accepted in no time. If you post once or twice and then never come back, you will not be accepted or if you are already accepted, you will be kicked out. Make sure to use proper grammar as well, we do not need ShTuFf ThT L00kS LIkE Tis or any other form of silly abuse of the English language.

When our leader, Supra Addict, gets back, he will see if you have posted more than just once and the quality of the posts and you may or may not join, all depends on him.

Respect thy fellow Madness members and respect the veterans, and it's all good :)

I just joined the NG Police Department, I'm going to contribute by helping to clean up BBS and reviews and such. Thanks Corey for the original idea of proper grammar. Sorry for being hostile when you first brought up proper use of grammar.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 00:46:41

At 7/16/08 12:38 AM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/15/08 11:56 PM, Corky52 wrote:

use of grammar.

I agree lol!!!???!!!!11one1111!!!!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 00:54:14

At 7/16/08 12:46 AM, randompedestrian wrote: I agree lol!!!???!!!!11one1111!!!!

Watch it bub. >.> lolz You totally just had to take all my seriousness away, didn't you?

so RP, how's the flash coming along? Did you make an epic guy for me? :3?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 02:11:08

At 7/16/08 12:54 AM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/16/08 12:46 AM, randompedestrian wrote:
Watch it bub. >.> lolz You totally just had to take all my seriousness away, didn't you?

so RP, how's the flash coming along? Did you make an epic guy for me? :3?

i did and it's going great, I haven't made any more people till we decide how many and who.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 11:42:39

I thin we should do like subtitles, like xionic madness

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 12:53:07

At 7/16/08 11:42 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
I think we should do like subtitles, like xionic madness

Well it looks like it's going that way, no one has a mic and we have been discussing it for awhile now.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 12:57:25

At 7/14/08 04:51 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: must admit did copy a few sprites but this is gonna be my first ever animation to post onto ng i finaly got the guts to

not finished yet

I love that scene creator, it rocks!

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 13:00:26

At 7/16/08 12:53 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/16/08 11:42 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
I think we should do like subtitles, like xionic madness
Well it looks like it's going that way, no one has a mic and we have been discussing it for awhile now.

I had no time to read it all, had to go out.

btw, does anyone know where supra is?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 13:15:26

At 7/16/08 01:00 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:

Unfortunately no, we don't. He has been M.I.A. for a week and a half now, Hopefully nothing has happened to our fearless leader lol.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 17:44:31

At 7/16/08 01:15 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/16/08 01:00 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
Unfortunately no, we don't. He has been M.I.A. for a week and a half now, Hopefully nothing has happened to our fearless leader lol.

Is joza leading again?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-07-16 18:03:51

No ones on. I'm going to bed.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature