00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1Her0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

604,301 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-14 19:09:30

At 7/14/09 06:15 PM, Bloodman101 wrote: Uh Oh.
I sense a triple ban coming up. *Shivers in corner* :'(

Yeah, I don't know why you can sense it when people clearly know the rules. It's just not their day today. I wish them the best of luck.

Yeah, I can see why some don't like Bunny Kill, but I actually like it because of the cartoony-ness.
It just looks really good.

Yeah, it is a really good game. I like it, but I wouldn't play it if I had too.

Some games are good, but they can get boring after you play them a couple times.

Sig by life. I have a Fab side. Haters.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-14 20:54:22

I hate that sometimes. It looks liek your on your second line but then when you post you only have one line. I get so mad sometimes. That's why I always try to add extra words. Just like I'm doing right now.

Yeah, I can see why some don't like Bunny Kill, but I actually like it because of the cartoony-ness.

It's an okay game. I wouldn't play it if I had too.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-14 21:16:53

Nah, I'm feeling pretty lenient at the moment, so I'm going to go ahead and let these slide. However, if you three get accustomed to posting one liners, there will be hell.

I tried Bunny Kill a while back, and it was pretty decent for the most part. I don't exactly like the interface, but it is a good series overall.

Oh, and welcome back DBM. Now put me on yo friends list. >:P

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-14 21:23:06

At 7/14/09 09:16 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
I tried Bunny Kill a while back, and it was pretty decent for the most part. I don't exactly like the interface, but it is a good series overall.

Same.

Oh, and welcome back DBM. Now put me on yo friends list. >:P

I already did. By the way I think Fro is banned. Not sure though. I was reading some posts and I think he is.

Sorry Fro if I'm wrong.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-15 02:19:01

At 7/14/09 09:23 PM, DBM wrote:

think he is.

Yeah. It was decent. And it s nice but the interface sucks to me as you say.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-15 07:47:53

At 7/15/09 02:19 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote:

Yeah. It was decent. And it s nice but the interface sucks to me as you say.

I think someone should make a new Madness Interactive game. The old ones are getting kind of boring. I mean I use to play them all the time but now I just gave up on them. They are to old for me.

Off Topic

I hope the Duck Division is going to be gone soon. They're asses.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-15 14:50:42

i've been wondering, is hank just a blood-thirsty thrill seeker or some adrenaline junkie (like the guy jason statham plays in crank)? It just kinda seems over the top that he'd end up killing 30 guys for a stereo, although i thought it was GREAT anyway. Maybe it'd be a good idea to discuss his motives for mindless violence and killing.

btw supra thx for promo ^_^

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-15 15:14:42

At 7/15/09 02:55 PM, VinnyXY wrote: I love the madness combat series so does that mean I'm a member of this crew?

Hello, I'm Fro, one of the leaders of the Madness Combat Crew. You can join, but we appreciate if our members keep posting here actively and contribute to the club. You will notice that it's a friendly environment and that we probably like Madness just as much as you do. So keep posting around here and whenever our leader, SupraAddict, gets to it he will add you to the official members list. In the meanwhile please PM SupraAddict because this makes it much easier for him to keep track of members. Any additional questions please PM SupraAddict or even me.

----------

The club also has a couple of rules that you should look into. Don't worry it isn't anything too serious.

Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

For specific reasons, a list of offenses, or rules is below

List of Offenses

Flaming, or harassment of any other member regardless of reason Is prohibited.
Anyone who harasses another member will be warned via the Newgrounds PM system on the first offense, banned for 1-15 days based on the severity of their harassment and will be demoted 3 ranks on the second offense, and on the third, they will be stripped from their rank and banned from the crew.

Grammar- If a member(new or experienced) has constant spelling errors and punctuation flaws, it is encouraged that members out though it isn't mandatory. There is no punishment for bad grammar; We all make mistakes.

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way are prohibited. Any new member that is known for spamming may be denied membership. Any member purposely spamming the MCC will, On the first offense, be warned via the Newgrounds PM system, the second offense the member will be demoted a rank and banned for a day, and on the third offense, they will be banned from the crew until they noticeably improve on their posts. Continued spamming of the offending member after he/she is accepted back into the crew will result in a permanent ban.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) are to be avoided. If a member posts multiple times before anyone replies without contributing to any other member's post, then a warning will be sent via the PM system. Continued multiple posts may result in a ban. The exception is when newgrounds glitches and the same post is posted twice with the same date/time on it.
New Members Are to be helped in any way necessary to improve quality of their posts (if applicable). Experienced members should be more lenient towards them.

One Line Posts are to be avoided.If a member is found to have posted multiple one lined posts before they are responded to, then a warning will be sent. Continued one lined posts rarely, but still may result in a ban.

Summary

Flaming
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-1-15 days banned and demoted 3 ranks
3rd offense-banned permanently from posting in the MCC
Grammar
members should be helped with their grammar but it isn't required.

Spam Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-demoted a rank and banned for 24 hours.
3rd offense-banned from posting in the MCC until the member's posts are improved
4th offense-permanent ban

Multiple posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

Newbies
Should be helped out in any way to improve the quality of their posts

OLPs, or One Lined Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.

I'm not banned just busy.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-15 18:04:04

At 7/15/09 02:55 PM, VinnyXY wrote: I love the madness combat series so does that mean I'm a member of this crew?

Welcome to the club Vinny. Make sure you read those rules there and we won't have a problem. You look like a pretty average user so once again...

Welcome.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-15 18:28:11

At 7/15/09 03:58 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
At 7/14/09 06:01 PM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: I never really liked Bunnykill. I just don't know why it's just not my thing. A bit too cartoony
Oh come on man! Bunnykill was awesome and it was gonna just like madness only with bunnies so how can you not like it?

Exactly, I also can not understand why, they both carry the same sort of style.

At 7/15/09 06:04 PM, DBM wrote: Welcome.

Yes, Welcome.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-15 21:47:42

At 7/15/09 02:50 PM, Griffinite wrote: i've been wondering, is hank just a blood-thirsty thrill seeker or some adrenaline junkie (like the guy jason statham plays in crank)? It just kinda seems over the top that he'd end up killing 30 guys for a stereo, although i thought it was GREAT anyway. Maybe it'd be a good idea to discuss his motives for mindless violence and killing.

You know, I've seen the series over and over for I don't know, 5 years, and I never thought of Hank's motives. Well, if I did, then I forgot about it. Anyone want to answer why hank kills? There are no wrong answers.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-15 23:34:19

At 7/15/09 09:47 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
You know, I've seen the series over and over for I don't know, 5 years, and I never thought of Hank's motives. Well, if I did, then I forgot about it. Anyone want to answer why hank kills? There are no wrong answers.

Well maybe Hank is just a bad ass that doesn't take any shit from people that think they're cool. He is a all around animal.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-16 04:26:41

At 7/15/09 02:50 PM, Griffinite wrote: i've been wondering, is hank just a blood-thirsty thrill seeker or some adrenaline junkie (like the guy jason statham plays in crank)? It just kinda seems over the top that he'd end up killing 30 guys for a stereo, although i thought it was GREAT anyway. Maybe it'd be a good idea to discuss his motives for mindless violence and killing.

It's probably a mixture between this, and that he REALLy liked the birdy song. Although DBM I think got it pretty spot on.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-16 06:07:15

At 7/14/09 06:01 PM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: I never really liked Bunnykill. I just don't know why it's just not my thing. A bit too cartoony
Oh come on man! Bunnykill was awesome and it was gonna just like madness only with bunnies so how can you not like it?

Bunnykill is good, byt NOTHING can achieve the greatness and the original power and fun of the original madness series.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-16 15:08:20

At 7/16/09 01:18 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
And sorry I made a little spelling mistake. I meant to say kinda not gonna.

Take 5 days off of the club and learn how it works. I clearly gave you the rules that said no one line posts and no double posts, but look what you did here... a double post with each post each having only one line in them.

You didn't even respond to my post saying that you agreed to the rules, which all leads to you not reading them at all.

No you are not in the club. Come back in 5 days and try again the right way. If you fail again you won't be accepted into the club. Do not post again in the next 5 days even responding to this post here. It's really not that hard to read and follow the rules.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 02:30:16

Er, sorry to be an ass here, but...
Can this crew get any stricter? :o

Seriously, we only just got ONE warning, because this club was turning into a live chatroom (One liners,etc.), but come on.

Sure, you posted the rules. But you should atleast give this guy a warning or something, I mean, just because someone posted a one liner doesn't mean this whole crew is going to get locked up.

The only reason the moderator warned us was because ALL of us were using one liners and the lot.
But now MOST of us have stopped that, you shouldn't ban people straight off, how about just tell them they broke the rules and let them know that if they don't follow the next couple of times, they'll get the boot for 5 days.

If you tell people after they have posted a one liner, or a double post (Come on, people forget things, I used to double post almost all the time.) then they won't do it again, you don't really NEED to ban them, and this guy just joined up, you DID post the rules, but being a new guy he'd probably forget them (since there are a few), or just get really excited that he joined (thus resulting in one liners and double posts...)

So, maybe we should try and slow down a bit here?
You've probably scared this guy off into never coming back to this crew. D:

Sorry again for insulting the crew's new system. I'm not saying this in a 'mean' or 'aggressive' kind of way.
Just trying to be a bit helpful here.

Also, to cheer this post up. :3

A Madness 'christian bale' emotion (Without using ascii characters!).

8J / (8J)

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 02:38:59

At 7/17/09 02:30 AM, Bloodman101 wrote: Er, sorry to be an ass here, but...

It's okay.

No?

Seriously, we only just got ONE warning, because this club was turning into a live chatroom (One liners,etc.), but come on.

So that's why everything is so strict around here...

Sure, you posted the rules. But you should atleast give this guy a warning or something, I mean, just because someone posted a one liner doesn't mean this whole crew is going to get locked up.

One-liners are amazing at some points.

The only reason the moderator warned us was because ALL of us were using one liners and the lot.

Not many of us use one-liners anymore.

But now MOST of us have stopped that, you shouldn't ban people straight off, how about just tell them they broke the rules and let them know that if they don't follow the next couple of times, they'll get the boot for 5 days.

I like warnings a lot.

If you tell people after they have posted a one liner, or a double post (Come on, people forget things, I used to double post almost all the time.) then they won't do it again, you don't really NEED to ban them, and this guy just joined up, you DID post the rules, but being a new guy he'd probably forget them (since there are a few), or just get really excited that he joined (thus resulting in one liners and double posts...)

Yeah... You double psoted when you were tard... Now your not.

Uh...

He'll be back if he likes Madness enough.

Sorry again for insulting the crew's new system. I'm not saying this in a 'mean' or 'aggressive' kind of way.

It's jsut your opinion... Don't be scared for try to help improve.

Just trying to be a bit helpful here.

Also, to cheer this post up. :3
A Madness 'christian bale' emotion (Without using ascii characters!).

8J / (8J)

Fail.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 02:51:38

At 7/17/09 02:38 AM, DBM wrote: Fail.

So do you agree with me or not? I was half tempted not to even post that wall of text, now I think I shouldn't of, lol.

Oh well.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 03:08:29

At 7/17/09 02:51 AM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 7/17/09 02:38 AM, DBM wrote: Fail.

Agreed.

So do you agree with me or not? I was half tempted not to even post that wall of text, now I think I shouldn't of, lol.

If you wanted to... Fro can look over it whenever he has the time. Also, sorry for not posting in a few days. I became very busy.

Oh well.

Oh to the Well.

Sig by life. I have a Fab side. Haters.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 04:34:34

Anyone has a new idea for a new madness interactive game?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 08:12:24

I just don't know. It's something I never got behind and there are multiple parts to it I guess. I mean at least with the real Madness we know exactly why Hank/Diemos/Sanford fight to restore order to Nevada. With bunnykill it's just killing for killing sake.

Over 21k in medal points!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 08:15:25

At 7/15/09 09:47 PM, SupraAddict wrote:

I think the three main protagonists kill in order to restore peace to the bloodstained lands of Nevada while the Auditor just wants to keep the madness going. ((After seeing his actions in Redeemer))

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 08:25:22

At 7/17/09 04:34 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Anyone has a new idea for a new madness interactive game?

Maybe something related to a madness tribute, like the shoopacabra or 'fistfull of madness'

At 7/17/09 08:12 AM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote:

:I just don't know. It's something I never got behind and there are multiple parts to it I guess. I mean at least with the real Madness we know exactly why Hank/Diemos/Sanford fight to restore order to Nevada. With bunnykill it's just killing for killing sake.

well, in parts 2 and 3, hes on a job to kill the rival guy and the professor, but the other 2... dunno. maybe in the fourth he had a grudge with the sensei guy, but maybe the first was a 'mindless violence' kinda trial.

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 08:29:31

At 7/17/09 02:30 AM, Bloodman101 wrote: Er, sorry to be an ass here, but...

Oh boy! The same things that made me leave last time! It's only a matter of time before people start crying I guess.

You think you only got one warning. You only got one in this thread for everyone to see you mean.

His warning is the ban. And it's not just because of the one liner. I mean did you see what he did? Posting to correct a small spelling error.. too much of stuff like that is going to get a topic locked. If he would have just made the one line post then who care. I let so many of them slide and you fuckers still don't follow the rules.

Because that's giving them more chances to do it. What's wrong with fixing the problem as soon as it starts? It's like getting bit by a zombie on the finger and having your finger cut off quickly so you don't change. Why wait until it's up your arm to cut the arm off?

If you tell people after they have posted a one liner, or a double post (Come on, people forget things, I used to double post almost all the time.) then they won't do it again, you don't really NEED to ban them, and this guy just joined up,

He actually never joined. A part of joining is agreeing with the rules and PMing one of the leaders. I don't see him doing this. Again, it wasn't the one liners or the double post. It's the way he did it. Never post immediatly again to change a spelling error. That's the double posting that is looked down on. If you forgot to say something I don't mind, but there is still no reason to wait until someone else posts or until you have more to say. Almost everyone here is too impatient. OMG I FOUND SOMETHING I HAVE TO POST IT RIGHT AWAY!

you DID post the rules, but being a new guy he'd probably forget them (since there are a few), or just get really excited that he joined (thus resulting in one liners and double posts...)

A few rules? Those are things that you should already be following no matter where you are on the BBS. We didn't make any of these things up. There what is expected from members of newgrounds and they are just being reinforced here by us so Mods don't have to.

And you don't think a nice polite PM is going to be sent from me to him? You forget a lot of things get worked out in private other than public. THAT'S where you should be doing the chat shit. Or if you actually have some Madness stuff to talk about then you can chat along side of it.

-----------

Anyway, challenge that nobody took part in little while ago because either they didn't want to or they don't read posts in this thread. I'm thinking it could have been a little of both.

Find the best "How the fuck did Hank get through that alive" screenshot and post it up explaining why you think Hank should have never gotten through that part alive.

Some kind of award will be given if people participate this time.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 08:38:16

Here's my entry for the contest Fro. Dude he got friggin blown up. I don't even see how the higher powers could of glued him back together into a functional person.

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 15:53:42

Hello guys, sorry i havn't posted in a couple of days. Iv'e been on holiday to Southport, had a great time.

Welcome to the crew Vinny, unfortunitly, you have to wait another 5 days before replying to me.. Sorry man but Fro's right. Lots of 1 liners make the thread a chat room <:I I support Bloodman's theory though, it makes alittle more logic sense.

So, i'm quite puzzled at what the reason topic is though :/ I know everyone was talking about posters in the Madness world but that got derailed with Vinny's ban and Bloodman's lecture about the new rules... So can anyone help me out?

Good to be back ^_^
And btw, Fro; what happens if you post whilst being banned? Imma curious.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-17 19:12:03

At 7/17/09 08:38 AM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: Here's my entry for the contest Fro. Dude he got friggin blown up. I don't even see how the higher powers could of glued him back together into a functional person.

I think he meant, 'got out alive' or 'unwounded', good find nontheless. :)

At 7/17/09 05:25 PM, 1337leader wrote: Sorry for not posting for a long time dudes just that...stuff...happened. This is gonna be like, my only post in a long while, as if anyone cares, but yeah. Seeya.

Welcome back, and.... good...bye?
Well, good luck with that stuff, hope it's nothing too serious.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-18 10:49:20

At 7/17/09 08:38 AM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: Here's my entry for the contest Fro. Dude he got friggin blown up. I don't even see how the higher powers could of glued him back together into a functional person.

Not exactly what I meant, but yeah I'll accept it. I'll look for maybe two or three more before I decide which one is the best though. Anyway to crop it so the picture itself actually looks better?

At 7/17/09 03:53 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: I support Bloodman's theory though, it makes alittle more logic sense.

And my response back doesn't make more logical sense? Why not stop problems before they even start instead of letting them slip by every now and then? Make more sense to me.

And btw, Fro; what happens if you post whilst being banned? Imma curious.

A longer ban then being kicked from the club if repeated. Supra and I came up with these so don't think I'm being a dick here. It's just for the better.

At 7/17/09 05:25 PM, 1337leader wrote: Sorry for not posting for a long time dudes just that...stuff...happened. This is gonna be like, my only post in a long while, as if anyone cares, but yeah. Seeya.

Bye. I'd care, but you wouldn't stick around long enough to see that I even said that I cared.

At 7/17/09 07:12 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
I think he meant, 'got out alive' or 'unwounded', good find nontheless. :)

Yeah, that's what I meant. Even though literally Hank does get out alive after being blown up since he is in the next episode. O.o

If we don't get some more pictures I'll try to come up with one here sometime. I have a lot of work to do today and tomorrow though.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-18 13:01:57

Yeah it's no problem here's the copy of the picture all cropped up.

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-18 15:03:11

Welcome back Timzilla.
Are you going to be joining in on the conversation, or just dropping in one in awhile?
Also, did AAP ever make that animation or bring in some results from the art contest?
He never stuck around to see it through. As far as I'm concerned, it's another one of his "scrapped projects."

Oh yeah, BTW my whole account is a scrapped project. I made a new account, with some friends, one whom is good at programming. This account is no more. Just to fill y'all in. Oh, and I was still gonna finish the animation, but I lost everything in a failure of a linux installation. That's what I get for trying to partion my HDD 4 times...

If anyone wants to continue the animation(aka start), I can whip up the sprites again, but sadly, I have lost all interest in madness :'(. Oh well. But yeah, consider me dead. Buhbye.