00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fable Guild

47,295 Views | 882 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-13 02:07:02

Hey all of you Fable people. I played Fable but never finished it. I was obsessed with it but got stuck.
Its been 2 or three years now since i played. If i remember right I quit a bit after I finished this quest for your mom or something. All i remember is that i was racing in a prison or something. GAH. I don't know. I saw this crew and it brought up memories of how much i liked it

I think the thing that turned me off of it the most was that at some point, i looked at my character. He was 70 years old and had the ugliest scratches all over him. I also couldn't get that stupid sword out of the stone because i had tried the first time to late.

I think I might start playing again now though, before i restart though, I'd like to know if anyone can tell me what causes you to age. Im sure that i was doing something that made me that old, maybe i was just spending to much time marrying people and just shitting around. I have no clue honestly. Im assuming that you needed more armor to avoid scars, I think i usually went topless =p
That must be a pretty advanced system, for its time, to be able to register scars.

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-13 16:28:39

At 7/13/08 02:07 AM, Mercenary81 wrote: I think I might start playing again now though, before i restart though, I'd like to know if anyone can tell me what causes you to age.

Leveling up using the experience vent in the Heroes Guild causes age. Donating money to the Temple of Avo or sacrificing people to the Chapel of Skorm decreases age (and even the Sentius and/or Skorm's Bow if your donations/sacrifices are sufficient).

And the only way to pull out Harbinger (the sword in the stone on the hill behind the Temple of Avo), is to max out your Physique, Health, and Toughness under the Strength category of the experience vent.

I really hope you get back into Fable, too. Plus, its sequel will be coming out later this fall, so we're all very much exited for that! =3

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-13 22:06:48

At 7/13/08 04:28 PM, TwilightFox wrote:
At 7/13/08 02:07 AM, Mercenary81 wrote: I think I might start playing again now though, before i restart though, I'd like to know if anyone can tell me what causes you to age.
Leveling up using the experience vent in the Heroes Guild causes age. Donating money to the Temple of Avo or sacrificing people to the Chapel of Skorm decreases age (and even the Sentius and/or Skorm's Bow if your donations/sacrifices are sufficient).

And the only way to pull out Harbinger (the sword in the stone on the hill behind the Temple of Avo), is to max out your Physique, Health, and Toughness under the Strength category of the experience vent.

I really hope you get back into Fable, too. Plus, its sequel will be coming out later this fall, so we're all very much exited for that! =3

I didn't know about the decreasing age , I thought you were stuck the way you were. =/
Someone told me that you needed to get your strength 5 points higher then it was the first time you tried pulling it out.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-14 13:38:11

At 7/13/08 10:06 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: Someone told me that you needed to get your strength 5 points higher then it was the first time you tried pulling it out.

Yeah, that could work, too.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-14 18:09:00

Yay for new screenshots! 9 brand-new screenshots came out today, if anyone's interested.

Linkage.

Here's one of the male Hero fighting an Earth Troll with his gun.

Fable Guild

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-15 13:19:36

The Fable II trailer got unveiled at E3, and it looks amazing! Everyone should check it out.

http://news.filefront.com/e3-2008-fable-
ii-details-more-screens-and-a-trailer/

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-16 03:19:00

wow that trailer was cool

i think it would be cool if you could have the castle that appears before your character gets kicked or thrown out the window

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-17 15:15:27

I just preordered my copy for Fable 2. The guy from GS said that they'll be having it October 4 or 5

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-17 15:45:40

Hey, I'd like to join. I'm almost sure I joined before but I can't remember. Check the memberlist if you have one.

Anyway, recently I started playing the DL version of Fable on the Xbox (why can't it be the Lost Chapters?) just because I'm SO excited about Fable II. I only got to play for about an hour and a half so far because my siblings have dominated the room with the 360. I'm trying to do it without glitching.

Yeah, I have played/completed it before.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-18 03:49:32

At 7/17/08 03:45 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Hey, I'd like to join. I'm almost sure I joined before but I can't remember. Check the memberlist if you have one.

Anyway, recently I started playing the DL version of Fable on the Xbox (why can't it be the Lost Chapters?) just because I'm SO excited about Fable II. I only got to play for about an hour and a half so far because my siblings have dominated the room with the 360. I'm trying to do it without glitching.

Yeah, I have played/completed it before.

lol i dont have siblings that with me and i have my 360 all to myself ......my....precious....allll....MINE

yes a LOTR reffrence

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-18 08:12:16

lol this may be a bit too late but fuck it :D

Username: Emiolo
Version: fable
System: Xbox
Favorite Aligment: evil >:)
Favorite Ability: Multi Arrow
Beaten Game?: of course :D

hope you accept meh <.<

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-18 19:01:41

I'd like to announce that I pre-ordered my Fable II Collector's Edition copy today at GameStop.

The receipt's still in my wallet.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-18 21:31:42

At 7/18/08 07:01 PM, TwilightFox wrote: I'd like to announce that I pre-ordered my Fable II Collector's Edition copy today at GameStop.

The receipt's still in my wallet.

I was going to pre-order the Collector's Edition but I just didn't think it was worth it. I mean, $80 (84 with tax) just seems way too much. It'll probaby just bring in a better case and a behind the scenes thing.

Anyways, I also pre-ordered mine at GameStop the other day. They said it was comming out October 4th or 5th

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-19 10:43:12

At 7/18/08 09:31 PM, Phantox wrote:

. It'll probaby just bring in a better case and a behind the scenes thing.

Plus a Hobb figurine, trial of Xbox LIVE, and additional in-game content, whatever that may be.

Anyways, I also pre-ordered mine at GameStop the other day. They said it was comming out October 4th or 5th

That's what they told me, too. I can't wait! =D

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-20 23:44:25

At 7/19/08 10:43 AM, TwilightFox wrote:
Plus a Hobb figurine, trial of Xbox LIVE, and additional in-game content, whatever that may be.

Crap... Knowing that, I'll probably get mine as a limited collection thing too.

That's what they told me, too. I can't wait! =D

Me neither. Sucks that it's still 3 months away tho =\

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-21 17:50:22

At 7/19/08 10:43 AM, TwilightFox wrote: Plus a Hobb figurine, trial of Xbox LIVE, and additional in-game content, whatever that may be.

mini-games i believe, for the xbox live arcade

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-21 20:44:54

Alright I just traded in a shitload of games I had for my PS2 and Xbox and got 60 some dollars. Not much for all those games but still something.

Anyways, I transfered the money I had from Fable 2 into the Limited Edition. I hope it's worth it

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-22 17:46:47

At 7/21/08 11:07 PM, MrCrawford wrote:
To be honest, I'm thinking of waiting on Fable 2. A few months and that limited edition stuff can be mine for a lot less (e.g: Legendary Edition Halo 3 is 70$ Canadian when it used to be 100+)

That's true but you'll be missing out and you might come across some big spoilers.

Another thing you could do is wait for someone to trade in a used one. It would be like $20 less.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-24 12:36:35

whos getting the game for the 360? i am because my PC isnt good until i get my new one

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-24 14:59:01

At 7/24/08 12:36 PM, hunt34 wrote: whos getting the game for the 360? i am because my PC isnt good until i get my new one

Probably most of the people who buy it will be getting it for the console

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-24 20:03:36

At 7/24/08 02:59 PM, Phantox wrote:
At 7/24/08 12:36 PM, hunt34 wrote: whos getting the game for the 360? i am because my PC isnt good until i get my new one
Probably most of the people who buy it will be getting it for the console

I don't really enjoy games like Fable on the pc,, so I'll be getting it for the 360

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 01:51:27

So... 1 question for you guys to keep the thread active:

What character sex are you going to choose and why?

I'm going to choose female because most of the time when I get the choice I choose female. I'm also looking forward to a lesbian wife. ;P

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 02:30:08

At 7/25/08 01:51 AM, Phantox wrote: So... 1 question for you guys to keep the thread active:

What character sex are you going to choose and why?

I'm going to choose female because most of the time when I get the choice I choose female. I'm also looking forward to a lesbian wife. ;P

Male first probably, but female after i beat it.
I don't like watching a males ass while i run to my new destination.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 02:41:47

At 7/25/08 02:30 AM, Mercenary81 wrote:
I don't like watching a males ass while i run to my new destination.

Haha same with me. Also, gotta like the bewbs bouncing

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 03:13:49

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 03:23:36

At 7/25/08 03:13 AM, dreaming-loudly wrote: A jolly good Fable review full of pleanty of sattire

Yeah that was pretty true and a bit funny

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 04:35:14

What weapons do you want to use or want to see in the game? i want to see i rifle or shotgun for a gun, a pirate sword,and hammers and axes.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 13:44:29

At 7/25/08 04:35 AM, hunt34 wrote: What weapons do you want to use or want to see in the game? i want to see i rifle or shotgun for a gun, a pirate sword,and hammers and axes.

There won't be any shotguns. Remember that guns are still primitive

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 15:43:31

System:Xbox 360
Beatingame:uhhh kin da
Fable isue:Fable

i kinda like it so can i join its ok if no ....

Response to Fable Guild 2008-07-25 22:18:07

At 7/25/08 01:44 PM, Phantox wrote:
At 7/25/08 04:35 AM, hunt34 wrote: What weapons do you want to use or want to see in the game? i want to see i rifle or shotgun for a gun, a pirate sword,and hammers and axes.
There won't be any shotguns. Remember that guns are still primitive

yes i know my history but it would be fun....THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK