00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[adult swim club]

29,238 Views | 290 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-02-27 18:36:44

Bump, I don't want this awesome club to die.

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-04-11 19:50:07

asshole tell me to get out of the pool well life is like a box of chololate your life however is a box of active grenades now die

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-04-11 19:54:13

What do you guys think of Assy McGee? I think it has it's moments occasionally, but is really stupid.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-04-11 20:13:58

lolz ATHF

number one in the hood G

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-04-11 20:35:21

At 4/11/08 07:54 PM, Sabotage wrote: What do you guys think of Assy McGee? I think it has it's moments occasionally, but is really stupid.

When I first saw the commercial I literally rofl'd. It was very disappointing, but I agree with you. It has some moments, but as a whole it sucks. It's sometimes funny when he's angry because he sounds funny. Also, I realized he never turns around because that's where his penis is, and I lol'd. I'm not even bothering with the new season, it doesn't deserve one, and he has a different voice.\

At 4/11/08 08:13 PM, Marsupial wrote: lolz ATHF

number one in the hood G

Greatest [as] show IMO. So original, random, hilarious, and sadistic. The movie was the greatest movie I've ever seen.

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-04-12 13:29:17

At 4/11/08 08:03 PM, Mendou wrote: need to get watching season 2, hope i haven't missed any EXTREMLY IMPORTANT PLOT POINTS.

Protip: season 2 is over.

At 4/11/08 08:35 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
At 4/11/08 07:54 PM, Sabotage wrote: What do you guys think of Assy McGee? I think it has it's moments occasionally, but is really stupid.
When I first saw the commercial I literally rofl'd. It was very disappointing, but I agree with you. It has some moments, but as a whole it sucks. It's sometimes funny when he's angry because he sounds funny. Also, I realized he never turns around because that's where his penis is, and I lol'd. I'm not even bothering with the new season, it doesn't deserve one, and he has a different voice.\

The new episode was funny to me. But I was on acid, so that could be an explanation, it was crazy as hell, I literally couldn't tell what was going on, but loved every minute of it.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-06-12 22:25:34

I'd very much like to join this club, my favorite shows are Aqua Team Hunger Force, Family Guy and Metalacolypse.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-06-21 18:59:50

Anyone here been to the Adult Swim Message Boards? I don't like it there.

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-06-22 14:48:53

Can I join? My favorites are Metalocalypse and The Boondocks. I love [adult swim] so much I want to freakin' work for them after college!

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-06-23 16:53:52

I am Dante I love Adult Swim I like Cowboy bebop, family guy, Metalacolypse and shin chan and the boondocks. I wish to join

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-06-25 09:28:22

I saw Fat Guy Stuck On the Internet-I initially thought it was stupid but it is somewhat funny.

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-06-25 12:53:31

can i join? I love adult swim

I been on Newgrounds in forever.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-06-30 20:20:37

At 6/25/08 09:28 AM, ngman7 wrote: I saw Fat Guy Stuck On the Internet-I initially thought it was stupid but it is somewhat funny.

That bounty hunter is a friggin' moron-he was right there with the Fat Guy-instead of taking him to his boss he kidnaps the Fat Guy's pals to use them as bait.

That last *ssy McGee episode was disturbing.

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-07-01 00:30:00

At 6/30/08 08:20 PM, ngman7 wrote:

That bounty hunter is a friggin' moron-he was right there with the Fat Guy-instead of taking him to his boss he kidnaps the Fat Guy's pals to use them as bait.

That last *ssy McGee episode was disturbing.

Anyone else like Fat Guy?

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-07-07 23:43:48

<center><font style="width: 592px; display: block; height: 64px; background: black; border: red 2px solid; overflow: hidden"><font style="display: block; margin-top:-6px"><font style="font-size: 57px; width: 70px; padding: 7px; color: Yellow" face="webdings">n</font><font style="width: 420px"></font><font style="font-size: 57px; width: 70px; padding: 7px; color: Yellow" face="webdings">n</font></font><font style="display: block; margin-top:-72px"><font style="font-size: 54px; width: 70px; padding: 7px; color: black" face="webdings">n</font><font style="width: 413px"></font><font style="font-size: 54px; width: 70px; padding: 7px; color: black" face="webdings">n</font></font><font style="display: block; margin-top:-60px"><font face="courier new" style="font-size: 3px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 2px; color: green; width: 70px">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;+&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;:h.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.hho&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;+.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;ohhy.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;:h:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-hhhh+&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;.`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;.hhs:.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;+hhhho&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.-:`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;+hhh s.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;shhhhs&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.:#hh`&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<B R>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;`shhhys.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;`yhhhhy`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;.ohhhy.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;-shhhhy:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.hh hhhy`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.shhhhs.&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-yhhh hh+&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;`yhhhhy`&nbsp;./hhh hho`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.yhhhhhs.&nbsp;&nbsp ;ohhhhs&nbsp;.shhhhh+`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>`.::-..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;`ohhhhhs.&nbsp;shhhdo.shh hhy:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;:shhyoo:.&
nbsp;&nbsp;-yhhhds./hhhh+yhhhhs`&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;:shh hhhyo--/hhhhs.hhhh.hhhy:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;...-:-:--....<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;`-+yhhhhhhs.hhhh+`h h.yhy/`.-+oyhhhhhhhhh/``&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;`-+yhhddhh.hhh.hh.y:.+yhhhhdddhy o/`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<
BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;`-/+syhhhhhhhh:shhhhhhh+/-`&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;./
oyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:-`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.
/shhhddh`.n/hhhh:ydddhdhhhhy+-&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.-///::-``&nbsp;./hdho.y :&nbsp;+hdh//hhddddh/.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;.so/-`&nbsp;&nbsp;`:&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;-+y.&nbsp;&nbsp;``--://..&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;.`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;-.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;`
-&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;`:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR >&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font><font style="width: 412px"></font><font face="courier new" style="font-size: 3px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 2px; color: green; width: 70px">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;+&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;:h.&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.hho&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;+.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ohhy.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR >&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;:h:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-h hhh+&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;.`&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;.hhs:.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;+hhhho&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;.-:`&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;+hhhs.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nb</font></center>

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-07-07 23:47:42

okay so aparently my last post didn't work to well, my user name here is my user name over on [asmb] where most of my spare time goes to die... anyways just tried to post the html from my sig over there and it didnt do wut i wanted it to... so yea

i'd liek to be in the club here just so im in it, and i might start posting here, if [asmb] ever got o boring i need to branch out or sumthin, but for now knowing im in the club here will be cool i guess ^.^

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-07-13 12:35:06

I guess I'm joining this club?

I really just wanted to say I'm amped they're airing SGC2C again! maybe new episodes??!?!?!?!

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-08-11 08:19:19

Childhood is A JOKE!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-08-12 17:14:53

Can I join I've been watching adult swim since it came at the time I was only 7 so I rarely got to watch anything after midnight but I'm a long time fan that would like to discuss adult swim shows without leaving newgrounds

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-08-12 18:13:44

I'm so glad that I found the Boondocks on AS recently. I thought that all of their good programming was a thing of the past.

Is everyone else fed up with crappy shows like Home Movies, and Shin Chan and ATHF? I can't stand those.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-08-13 11:48:15

At 8/12/08 06:13 PM, Fremen wrote: I'm so glad that I found the Boondocks on AS recently. I thought that all of their good programming was a thing of the past.

Is everyone else fed up with crappy shows like Home Movies, and Shin Chan and ATHF? I can't stand those.

All of the shows in this post are gold.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-08-28 19:11:40

i wanna join i enjoy watching athf and assy mcgee

Dont get fucked by the Long Dick of life.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-08-28 19:15:33

I stay up til 3 in the morning virtually every day so i watch a fair bit of adult swim

aqua teen hunger force is probably my favourite although modern toss is the only thing ive been watching recently.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-08-28 22:58:25

At 8/28/08 07:15 PM, Marsupial wrote: I stay up til 3 in the morning virtually every day so i watch a fair bit of adult swim

hehe, me too

aqua teen hunger force is probably my favourite although modern toss is the only thing ive been watching recently.

EW

I like clean shows, like Family Guy, and Futurama AND BOONDOCKS!!!!!!!!!

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-10-20 00:19:17

aqua saul wee's of the morel 12 oz. play home lab brothers force: coast to coast, great job!

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-10-20 02:23:22

Adult Swim is ass now.
They cram in nothing but bullshit, low budget, 15 minute crap meant for pot heads exclusively.
The Fridays are the most bearable, but Sun thru Thur gives me reason to go to sleep early.
Saturday is ruined, again...
They have 6 days of "comedy"
Why can't one day be dedicated to anime. There are plenty of good, consistent ones that AS should make contracts with, like Tide Line Blue and My Hime, those are perfect.
or even if they can't. They only aired Scryed once, and that was 5 years ago. They should bring that back.
Or how about the last 2 Inuyasha movies, those weren't aired either.
They have so many options, yet they opt to be fags.
~Leaves~

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-10-20 02:32:43

Because nobody likes generic fantasy anime #84657, and they rarely get good dubs (bebop, champloo). The comedy is great for the most part you just don't have the patience to understand it.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-10-20 09:25:41

What's the deal with Shin-Chan? I can't stand that show one bit. I feel like it should be on Fox Kids on Saturday mornings, since it's so annoying.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-10-20 12:03:29

At 10/20/08 09:25 AM, milinko959 wrote: What's the deal with Shin-Chan? I can't stand that show one bit. I feel like it should be on Fox Kids on Saturday mornings, since it's so annoying.

Shin Chan is great. It's not even on as any more thanks to whiners like you.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-10-20 12:05:32

At 10/20/08 12:03 PM, life wrote:
At 10/20/08 09:25 AM, milinko959 wrote: What's the deal with Shin-Chan? I can't stand that show one bit. I feel like it should be on Fox Kids on Saturday mornings, since it's so annoying.
Shin Chan is great. It's not even on as any more thanks to whiners like you.

Eh, I just don't like listening to the screeching of little asian kids late at night. The episodes I saw were all pretty unfunny anyway.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature