00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

knehzoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[adult swim club]

29,210 Views | 290 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-17 00:14:29

What did everyone think of the Xaiver final? I'm going to miss it. :( It was so good.

[adult swim club]

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-17 07:22:43

At 1/17/08 12:14 AM, life wrote: What did everyone think of the Xaiver final? I'm going to miss it. :( It was so good.

Good riddance.
Aqua Teen is coming back, Hell Yeah!

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-21 10:41:51

Damn That Aqua Teen episode was tight. It could have been better, but Carl handled it in a random, yet enjoyable manner.
Can't wait to see the Boondock today.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-21 14:15:06

At 1/21/08 10:41 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Damn That Aqua Teen episode was tight. It could have been better, but Carl handled it in a random, yet enjoyable manner.
Can't wait to see the Boondock today.

The new Aqua Teen was kinda meh. I do like the carl only episodes, but I would have preferred seeing one with the actual Aqua Teens. Still, those robots were hella crazy and there was some good dialogue so I still liked it. I also liked the new Squidbillies. I absolutely LOVED the new Awesome Show for some reason, I was soooo high and it totally felt like the episode was like, an hour instead of just 11 min haha.

The new Boondocks was pretty good. I watched it on the fix. It's better than the last couple episodes because it's actually, you know... funny.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-23 00:41:48

I would like to join this club, I've watched most of the shows on AS for a few years now! ^^

<33

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-23 02:16:29

At 1/21/08 02:15 PM, Sabotage wrote: The new Boondocks was pretty good. I watched it on the fix. It's better than the last couple episodes because it's actually, you know... funny.

Yes this one was funnier than the previous ones, the return of Stinkmeaner is still the best of the season.

BBS Signature

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-27 12:26:55

Can't wait for more new stuff tonight. Although I really wish they would have an ATHF episode with the Aqua Teens actually in it already :/

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-27 23:26:33

Death Note is starting to get interesting.
But unfortunately Blood+ has started to lose some of its jazz.

Seeing a commercial of next week just a few seconds ago, the next episode of Aqua Teen (next Sunday) the Hunger Force will be in it.
Yay.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-27 23:32:29

That new Family Guy was super meh. :l

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-28 20:10:10

At 1/27/08 11:32 PM, life wrote: That new Family Guy was super meh. :l

Yeah, I think they made it partly without MacFarlane or something. I only laughed a couple times like at the One Tree Hill joke.

I liked the other new stuff for the most part. New Aqua Teen was hella weird, but I still liked it.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-28 20:17:29

At 1/28/08 08:10 PM, Sabotage wrote: I liked the other new stuff for the most part. New Aqua Teen was hella weird, but I still liked it.

Weird, yes. Funny, no. I'm glad the Aqua Teens are coming back next episode.
The only part of Family Guy that I particularly enjoyed was listening to The Suicide Machines.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-28 20:59:43

in australia, there's gonna be an adult swim on comedy central.

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-28 22:35:57

At 1/28/08 08:17 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 1/28/08 08:10 PM, Sabotage wrote: I liked the other new stuff for the most part. New Aqua Teen was hella weird, but I still liked it.
Weird, yes. Funny, no. I'm glad the Aqua Teens are coming back next episode.
The only part of Family Guy that I particularly enjoyed was listening to The Suicide Machines.

Nah man, I thought it was pretty funny. I was tripping out a lot during some parts because I was extremely high (the best way to view adult swim). But I am still very glad the Aqua Teens are coming back. And what the hell are you talking about with Family Guy and the Suicide Machines?

At 1/28/08 08:59 PM, bumasaur wrote: in australia, there's gonna be an adult swim on comedy central.

Adult Swim on Comedy Central? What type of backwards land is this "Australia"? Here in AMERICA Adult Swims been doing just fine on Cartoon Network for the past few years!

Now go save your baby from dingos and tend to the shrimp on the barbie and play the didgeridoo and whatnot till Adult Swim premieres.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-29 01:43:49

At 1/28/08 10:35 PM, Sabotage wrote: Nah man, I thought it was pretty funny. I was tripping out a lot during some parts because I was extremely high (the best way to view adult swim).

Damn, I don't smoke.

But I am still very glad the Aqua Teens are coming back. And what the hell are you talking about with Family Guy and the Suicide Machines?

When Peter was in his car singing, he was singing along to the song "End of the World as we know it", by The Suicide Machines.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-29 17:59:10

adult swim is the best part of cartoon network

I can't think of anything clever at the moment

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-29 20:50:20

At 1/29/08 01:43 AM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 1/28/08 10:35 PM, Sabotage wrote: But I am still very glad the Aqua Teens are coming back. And what the hell are you talking about with Family Guy and the Suicide Machines?
When Peter was in his car singing, he was singing along to the song "End of the World as we know it", by The Suicide Machines.

Dude you're HELLA dumb for not knowing that that song is by R.E.M. and The Suicide Faggots only covered it.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-29 20:58:14

Can I join??

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 00:05:44

At 1/29/08 08:50 PM, Sabotage wrote: Dude you're HELLA dumb for not knowing that that song is by R.E.M. and The Suicide Faggots only covered it.

Only if I took it seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 00:18:16

Not sure if I like the new season of Aqua Teen yet, they haven't really done anything different and the only character that has been in it is Carl.

Carl is one of my favorite characters but I like Meatwad better.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 02:21:23

Dude wait till ya'll hear my Catcher Freeman story!! It's gonna be off the chain!

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 20:24:15

anyone really like the bookdocks and actually read the comic strip??

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 20:44:40

Anyone else like the new American Dad? When Stan's mom comes over, and hes obsessed with her, and kills her dates...

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 20:46:20

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long ass time. Well, I think I'm all caught up now and I'm ready to start posting again.

Anyways I can't wait for tonight. AS will be good, since I searched on what is going to be on.

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 21:52:37

At 1/30/08 02:21 AM, 36Holla wrote: Dude wait till ya'll hear my Catcher Freeman story!! It's gonna be off the chain!

Yeah, that was an excellent episode. Way better than the last couple. I laughed a lot.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 21:59:20

The last 2 new boondocks episodes were banned. :(

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-30 22:01:28

At 1/30/08 09:59 PM, life wrote: The last 2 new boondocks episodes were banned. :(

wtf why were they banned??
thats wack

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-01-31 07:51:58

At 1/30/08 10:01 PM, PengiunExcess wrote:
At 1/30/08 09:59 PM, life wrote: The last 2 new boondocks episodes were banned. :(
wtf why were they banned??
thats wack

On one of the next episodes, The Hunger Strike, Huey boycotts BET by going on a hunger strike. There are widespread rumors that this show and a second episode titled, "The Uncle Ruckus Reality Show" have been banned from airing due to threatened litigation from BET. The episodes are said to specifically attack BET President, Reggie Hudlin. Ironically Hudlin's name appears as an Executive Producer on The Boondocks, however this is only a contractual obligation. Hudlin has not had any involvement with the show since the first pilot was rejected by Fox.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-02-09 20:06:37

I'm glad that they finally show Adult Swim on Firdays, instead of just new episodes of Cartoon Network shows, over and over.

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-02-11 16:50:59

At 1/30/08 08:24 PM, PengiunExcess wrote: anyone really like the bookdocks and actually read the comic strip??

I just noticed this post. Yeah, I read the comic strip when it was around, I was hella psyched when Adult Swim finally released a list of their new shows. I was like "They're making a Boondocks show? Holy shit that's badass!"

ATHF has gone back to normal episodes, which is good. The newest episode was really weird though, but I still kinda liked it.

BBS Signature