00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Merry Christmas!

33,158 Views | 295 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 09:52:41

Merry Christmas, Tom!

I haven't opened my gifts just yet, the the thing I was most excited to give someone else was an oversized TV Remote. Now he can't complain that the remote's gone.

It's a "joke" gift, but still.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 09:57:35

Hey tom, are you going to put any NG games like alien hominid or castle crashers on the wii? Or at least the virtual console. Cause Castle crashers looks awesome, and I played alien hominid way before I went on NG on my gamecube. Also how about dad n'me?

Spy vs. Pyro = Spy win

Spy vs Heavy = Spy win

Spy vs Demo = Spy win Catch my drift?

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 09:58:01

I haven't given my step-dad his gift yet, but I really want to see his reaction. It's a gift card, but I'm giving it to him in a Guitar Hero case. He comes from a backroud where videogames hold zero interest to him and he'd probably go down on two knees and get personal with with a burly gentleman before putting on a tiny plastic guitar and pretending to rock out. I know it's selfish, and a little bit rude, but that moment when he unwraps the paper and I can almost hear him thinking to himself, "holy shit, this idiot actually got me a videogame," fills me with a Christmas joy. Not that I hate the guy, I just like to do that when I give unremarkable gifts. Give them in a way that is memorable.

The best was with my sister one year. I got her a CD, but I put it in a pair of awful, unsexy men's underpants and put those into a Victoria's Secret box. It was a double whammy. First she saw the box and had to have been praying that it was perfume, then she saw what was inside and probably wanted to retch, and finally she saw a corner of the CD and relized what an asshole I am. It's hard to remember what I got two years ago, I bet she'll never forget that gift though.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 09:59:33

Merry Christmas Everyone, hope you got what you wanted, and ....uh... have a good one :D

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:00:55

Merry Christmas to you all! And a Happy New Year!

This account is no longer active. Let this signature serve as the only existing tribute to this account's former greatness.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:01:12

i got an NG shirt for christmas from my bro :3

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:01:38

At 12/25/07 09:59 AM, JumpingGirraffe wrote: Merry Christmas Everyone, hope you got what you wanted, and ....uh... have a good one :D

Well I hope I get that flash today! Oh and I forgot, happy Clockmas! And clockaka, (hanuka for clocks).

Spy vs. Pyro = Spy win

Spy vs Heavy = Spy win

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:01:48

Gave penicorn to my sister and 20 year-old LEGO model to my dad,

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:01:49

Woo Merry Christmas!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:01:57

At 12/25/07 09:25 AM, Ejit wrote: Happy Xmas tom. I got an iPhone posting on it now.

I didnt give any presents really, sister bought them, I payed.

I front paged Winter and Snowy IV with my iPhone... It's not the easiest process, but it's cool that I can do it. Now if only I could WATCH submissions on my iPhone (I knew those were both definite front pagers before they were released).

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:05:33

At 12/25/07 10:01 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 12/25/07 09:25 AM, Ejit wrote: Happy Xmas tom. I got an iPhone posting on it now.

I didnt give any presents really, sister bought them, I payed.
I front paged Winter and Snowy IV with my iPhone... It's not the easiest process, but it's cool that I can do it. Now if only I could WATCH submissions on my iPhone (I knew those were both definite front pagers before they were released).

Hey tom, do you think NG will look different in 2008? I'm just asking. Cause I like looking at old NG. I always go to NG archive.

Spy vs. Pyro = Spy win

Spy vs Heavy = Spy win

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:07:02

I got Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium...

Best Christmas present ever :D
Now I can start to learn AS3 :D

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:09:38

Merry X-Mas everyone

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:09:46

At 12/25/07 10:07 AM, Wurmy1029 wrote: I got Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium...

Best Christmas present ever :D
Now I can start to learn AS3 :D

Lucky! God this year was weird, the kittykrew stuff, the rock region, the garbage whistle crew (me), Shades Gang, me going up 10 lvs, me joining this year, the owl organzation. Yeah thats alot of stuff.

Spy vs. Pyro = Spy win

Spy vs Heavy = Spy win

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:11:19

I gave my sister a laptop computer
I gave my mom earings
I gave my father a tea kettle

teh edn

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:13:33

Merry christmas all!

The newgrounds secrets

A Fourm Post Should Be Like A Skirt, Long Enough To Cover The Subject, But Short Enough To Keep Things Interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:14:08

Oh Tom you big softy.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:14:12

what about the wii

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:19:04

Merry Christmas Tom and Everyone Else who celebrates it!

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:19:15

I got Assassin's Creed. That game pwnz!

I was really excited about my present to dad, two versions of the movie Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
(He loves old horror movies)

Merry Christmas everyone!

PSN Id: Kenzuke

This is my signature. Boring, right?

Check out my blog

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:22:13

Merry Christmas, everyone! Do I get paid for showing up today?

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:23:06

Merry christmas newgrounds!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:23:45

Merry Christmas to you too, and to one and all!

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:24:36

At 12/25/07 10:01 AM, Splurda wrote: i got an NG shirt for christmas from my bro :3

it came with some smexy stickers :D but i was a bit disapointed that it had all those signatures on the back of the picture from the flash portal EXCEPT for toms :S

and my favourite gift i got for someone was the ferraro roche (how the fuck do you spell it?) for my gf cause... well... pretty awesome ;)

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:24:49

merry chrustmas to you to tom.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:28:12

I did not get anything but nonetheless MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE hope you all have a wonderful day. oh and Happy Hannukah and Happy Kwanzaa too.

SUP

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:28:28

Merry Christmas NG, hope you're having a good one

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:44:53

At 12/25/07 10:05 AM, Sparkwattclock wrote: Hey tom, do you think NG will look different in 2008? I'm just asking. Cause I like looking at old NG. I always go to NG archive.

The buttons in the navbar will probably go through an evolution, as will specific parts of the site, but overall the site will continue to look the same. You will see subtle improvements - such as some overhauls to the way reviews are laid out, as well as the author credits box on the view pages. New features will creep into the existing layout as well, one by one.

The next big change will probably be the day we "go wide" - which is likely well more than a year away.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:46:17

Merry Christmas NewGrounds!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2007-12-25 10:47:51

Merry Christmas everyone!