New Topic Respond to this Topic
NickJS
NickJS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 29th, 2008 @ 11:28 PM Reply

Looking for a female voice actress for a 6 (six) episode series I plan on making by the end of the year. You will be playing one of the lead roles as well as any other various voices as needed. That being said, the emphasis will be on the main character, so I'm looking for more of one good voice that can do a range of emotions rather than a bunch of different characters... If that makes sense...

Obviously if you are able to do various voices, and are able to convey the full range of emotions for each, that is just great. If you work better when you know what your character looks like, ask me and I'll draw her for you. I'll throw it up on my DA account or something.

- Moving on -

Now let me tell you a little about the role you will be playing. Your character is in her 20's, and very easily irritated. There will be a lot of frustrated remarks, sarcasm, and angry outbursts. There will be also times when she is sincere. Please be able to do both. I really don't care about the accent: do whatever you want.

Here's some lines for you to say. They are from the script. You don't get any context because I'm interested in how you will interpret them.

1."I don't even want to hear that one again. And stop calling me 'Lou.' Only my friends call my Lou, and you are not my friend."

2."Shawn, look out for that crippled child!"

3."You want to borrow my car? The hell for?"

4. (Say this line like you're actually concerned) "How you doing there, champ? Think maybe you should have worn a seatbelt?"

5."Even still, you still owe me rent and until you obtain this 'job' you continually allude to, I have no viable option other than to dropkick your ass out of my house."

Oh, and they aren't in any order, so don't say them in succession. Put like a five second pause between each line. If, in addition to this you would like to submit a reel, please do so. I know it sounds like I'm asking a lot of you, but please don't think I'm looking for absolute professional talent. I'm not. You're going to be working with me, and let me assure you that I am... not the best.

I'll make the deadline in two weeks. So, September 11. Oh Christ, what have I done! No but really, within two Fridays from now would be great. In order to attach your audio file, you're probably going to want to use actual email, so please contact me at nickshoen@gmail.com. Include your name, age and anything relevant. If you don't feel comfortable revealing anything about yourself, that's fine too.

I'm guessing you would like me to credit you in the final animation. Rest assured I will. I don't know too much about the subject considering this is the first time I've used outside talent in one of my animations, but I'll credit you as much as you want, I suppose.

Just so you know you aren't wasting your time, let me just tell you that I'm not going to take your hours of effort, and make some crappy motion-tweened animation out of it. I'll put in as much effort as you do, so please try your best. Oh, and I made 'Irrelevance,' so you know I'm legit. I'm not going to promise another front page or anything, but it won't be shit. Okay, well I guess that's just about it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or shoot me an email. Thanks for your time!

Bowserknight
Bowserknight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2008 @ 08:34 AM Reply

Looking for 13-14 year old male with a better voice than me to voice my main character.
Voice slightly high pitched, occasionally ad-libs a little song.
Audition lines:

:"Dear BK"
:Ugh, people are so uncreative about their emails.
:Start it with, like,
:"Ear BK". Or Something.

Email to bowserknight.bee@gmail.com
No Deadline, just whenever I find someone good I'll pick them.

Finalvania
Finalvania
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2008 @ 11:25 AM Reply

I'm open for voice acting, I can do kids voices and a bit of teens.

Too much info!!!

BBS Signature
Zwickel
Zwickel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2008 @ 03:01 PM Reply

I need ONE male or female voice actor that can do an epic-ish storytelling voice, like that of Lord of the Ring's movie beggining. thanks!

Zwickel
Zwickel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2008 @ 03:09 PM Reply

At 8/30/08 03:01 PM, Zwickel wrote: I need ONE male or female voice actor that can do an epic-ish storytelling voice, like that of Lord of the Ring's movie beggining. thanks!

Sorry... CONTACT:
email and MSN: zwickelstudios@hotmail.com
AIM (I prefer msn): ZwickelNG

Bowserknight
Bowserknight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2008 @ 03:32 PM Reply

At 8/30/08 11:25 AM, Finalvania wrote: I'm open for voice acting, I can do kids voices and a bit of teens.

Is that a reply to me? If so, use PM or E-Mail.

Finalvania
Finalvania
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2008 @ 08:56 PM Reply

Yeah, im just 13, so I guess I can do it. Can you just pm me? Its faster then having to keep on signing in my email adress.

Too much info!!!

BBS Signature
ArticGhost
ArticGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 31st, 2008 @ 11:11 AM Reply

LIFE STORY WANTS YOU!
We are looking for a voice actore, male, to act in a flash comedy show, as a teenager, 17-19 years old.
If you are a talented voice actore, send a privet message to ArticGhost.

For more information, visit My NG page, or PM me.

Voice Actor Wanted

TailsIsUseless
TailsIsUseless
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 31st, 2008 @ 03:08 PM Reply

I need skilled voice actors that can do a deep bellowing and knowledgable voice, and an old man voice with a raspy kind of high pitchedish voice( think master roshi)

TailsIsUseless
TailsIsUseless
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 31st, 2008 @ 03:10 PM Reply

oh sorry but here are the lines...
Old man:(calmly) Umm..uh..deku tree?(angrily and fast) COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WEATHER?!

Tree:(panicking and loud) HOLY CRAP IM ON FIRE*blows* AHHHH!!! NOOO!! HELP MEEE!!!

piggy123
piggy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 31st, 2008 @ 09:51 PM Reply

i need some one who is like 17-25 to say (in your most hillbilly like voice) "son this is who i want you to be like and this is who i do not want you to be like" then send it to jet.piggy.simon@gmail.com got that?

ShizzleCreature
ShizzleCreature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 2nd, 2008 @ 09:09 AM Reply

hi i need someone thet can do a kratos -from god of war voice or dande -from devil may cry voice and gods voices and someone thet an do girl voices and old man's voice...

BBS Signature
sickstick
sickstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 4th, 2008 @ 01:44 PM Reply

If anyone is looking for a part in an awesome new stick fighting flash game and can do a few different voices (serious sounding) add me: matthewdelicate@hotmail.com

It'll be a great project and you'll feel proud for doing it, if you want to see a quick look, look here.

Hope to talk to you soon! Reply if interested!

SickStick! ;D

Have a good day everyone c:

HowerPower
HowerPower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 5th, 2008 @ 03:21 PM Reply

Lf voice acting for a south park flash. pm me

CrypticHeartsPro
CrypticHeartsPro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 11:41 AM Reply

Hey everyone CrypticHeartsProductions is starting a new series!
Send auditions to : r_bea414@msn.com

This will be a Sims 2 series. I will be using the Sims 2 computer game to film this. Here's an example of a Sims series : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKaDU6WJq sk (this series is NOT created by me, it has nothing to do with me, I'm just a fan)

Project information - Anne Westfall is a college student. She crosses paths with a vampire, Alexander. She tries to become friends with him, but he doesn't say a word in response. (he's very shy) After a while they become good friends. This series is about a friendship between a vampire and a human and how different and alike they are. There's a lot going on, on the side lines of this series that complete the series more. They finally come face to face with their enemy Seth.
Audition deadline - August 30th

Recording and Contact information -
-Record in Prefered MP3 format but wht ever is the nicest quality using your system
-Save the lines as "charactername_yourname_linenumber.mp3" (ex: vaan_tamtu_01.mp3) For your name you may use your real name, or the name you wish to show up in the credits.
-Send your auditions to r_bea414@msn.com
Characters
--------------------------------
-------------------------------------
FEMALES
Name: Anne Westfall
Bio: Anne Westfall is a very creative lady. She tries to help people and is the kind to voulenteer at animal shelters and other places. She's very sweet and just wishes she could get to know the mysterious Alexander more.
Audition Line 1 *sweetly, to Alexander*: My name is Anne. I want to help you.
Audition Line 2: Megan, leave him alone. He's had enought people bothering him for one night I'm sure.
----------------------------------------
I didn't add a lot of details to how the lines should be said, because I believe part of this Voice acting, is getting into the character. Pretend you're Anne or Rob, how would you say it?

Thanks! And if there's something you'd like to know more about, just ask!

CrypticHeartsPro
CrypticHeartsPro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 11:42 AM Reply

Sorry!!! Audition Deadline is SEPTEMBER 30TH

hmnipples
hmnipples
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 01:45 AM Reply

blackswordman1@hotmail.com

hey , i need a v.a. who says

nipplesman: "graaanaaddttaaa!!!!"
the voice that best matches with a russian accent will be proudly presented in my film
email me your voice records

good luck to everyone

Voice Actor Wanted

jimbob47
jimbob47
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 01:46 AM Reply

been a long weak for me got me a kittin XD score and im working on 2 flash movies im geting better i cant wait to work for more people

azn-sk8er-dude
azn-sk8er-dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 08:11 PM Reply

Hi I need some voice actors for my project, I can't start without the voice actors so PM if your interested.
Ryu (Deep voice, wise)
Ken (Cocky, fired up)
Chun-Li (More modest, female voice.)

PM for more details and the script.

azn-sk8er-dude
azn-sk8er-dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 08:19 PM Reply

Forget the last post.

Making movie called Battle of The Warriors.

AD: Audition Lines

Ryu (AD:1.Are you ready? 2.Alright. 3.Ken, I need to talk to you)
Ken (AD:1.Holy shit.. 2. This girl is starting to piss me off. 3.Who cares?)
Chun-Li ( Short part, just send me your female voice

Requirments:
No background noise.
Ryu: Deep and low, and wise
Ken: Cocky, Fired up.
Chun-Li: Serious.
Send audition lines in MP3 format.
Send to aznsk8er1117@hotmail.com
PM in advance to notify me of the email.

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 02:08 PM Reply

I need white people and Black people for a game that I am making. Please PM me if you are interested in a role. I'll need a female computer-type voice, and pilots (both male and female). Accents work fine (I'm looking for southern accents and maybe brit/aussie accents too).

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

BinaryPulse
BinaryPulse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 9th, 2008 @ 08:48 PM Reply

I need someone to voice act for a currently untitled Metal Gear Solid spoof I am working on.

I will need:

Old/Solid Snake: (Deep, aged)

Otacon: (Intelligent, mid-pitched)

Liquid Ocelot: I can't really explain it, so here is an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhtln99g 1U (The old creepy guy)

Meryl: Either a female actor or a male with high pitched voice.

==================

Audition Lines:

Old/Solid Snake:

A. This is Snake. Do you read me?
B. *coughing and hacking*
C. What, Campbell? Got a mission for me?

Otacon:

A. Was that Meryl?
B. I ate toast for breakfast.

Liquid Ocelot:

A. Splendid, brother!
B. *maniacal laugh*
C. Whaaaaaaat?

Meryl:

A. Stick together!
B. *screams*

PM me with your auditions.

Thanks. :D

Otarin
Otarin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 9th, 2008 @ 09:47 PM Reply

Well I'm looking for some voice acting, I will do pretty much anything, as long as it doesn't include the following.
-High racism
-High sexism
-Pointless flash
Anything else I am pretty much fine with.
The above can be used, just not to a offensive degree.
I would prefer if what you join me to will be a ongoing project and not just a one timer but either are acceptable.

Well, the qualifications I have are.
-Voice and speech level 7 (This is good)
-Good with accents (Depends which one)
-I'm Australian (Just thought i would throw it at ya ;D)

If your interested add me on MSN
callumchamber@hotmail.com

Join Shockwave ROwww.shockwavero.com/ro You know you wanna ;D

RenaKitty
RenaKitty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 9th, 2008 @ 10:20 PM Reply

Trying to get some more roles.

My resume is
www.freewebs.com/star-kitty

My YouTube Channel is
www.youtube.com/RenaKitty

And a some demo reels are here
http://media.putfile.com/Demo-Reel-83
http://media.putfile.com/demo-reel---sum mer-2008

Both not so good, I should make a new one.

Message me or Just send me a message on YouTube [I'm on 24/7]

IEatBabies
IEatBabies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 10th, 2008 @ 10:05 PM Reply

Hiya ;D

I need one female voice actor to do two voices (or two to do one voice each) for a comedy that is already done. This is just for fun so I'm sorry I can't pay you.

What I need from you:

One cocky girl.
One Stand-Offish girl.

Must have: Good Mic | P Filter! Or if you don't have one just make sure no popping P's get through.

If you know audio than please precompress or normalize your waves. Precompress 0 to -1 DB or normalize to about - 2 to -3 DB.

Audition: Just be cocky in one clip, then talk back to yourself as another person being 'stand off-ish.' Something like, "Look what I can do! " and "I don't care what you can do. " lol

PM Me if you are interested, and thank you!

Picture Below is from my cartoon so you have a rough idea what the quality is like.

Voice Actor Wanted

Almightynikita
Almightynikita
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 12th, 2008 @ 05:35 AM Reply

I can do voice acting, sort of male deep voice. I have an American accent but I speak fluent German and Russian and some French, Arabic for the desperate. Don't mind what role I get.

Time And Life Are Uninportant, It's How You Use Them That Makes them Great. :D

ToughLuck
ToughLuck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 12th, 2008 @ 09:19 PM Reply

hey.
desperately needing a female voice actress who can play a girlfriend in her mid-20s --- for a gritty black and white short movie, based on dreams and sleep disorders. the female character will say a few short lines.

please contact me through email or PM for more information.

FlashOverlord
FlashOverlord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 14th, 2008 @ 12:42 PM Reply

Voice reel http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 69931
don't care what role i get. PM me or email me at vgfanatic16@gmail.com if you want to hire me.
credited as FlashOverlord

Supermario300
Supermario300
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 15th, 2008 @ 06:19 PM Reply

I'll get straight to the point. Im working on the final installment of a somewhat successful parody series of the Star Fox Franchise. For thoes of you who dont know, it is a four part series that uses humor a-la LQFA (Link's Quest For Ass). So far, the movies have been simple, but since I have learned alot about flash as I worked on the series, I plan on having voices instead of word bubbles in the final part. I already have a script written, and I am making final revisions and spell checking.

IT IS NOT RECCOMENED THAT YOU READ ANY FARTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED PARTS 1-3 YET! Here are the links:

Part 1: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/33 1126. Current Score: 3.79/5.00
Part 2: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/36 9425. Current Score: 3.89/5.00
Part 3: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/44 1977. Current Score: 4.15/5.00

So basicly, I need people who can do good impressions of Sonic, Tails, Krystal, and someone who can do an evil voice for Andross. I have already selected a voice for Link. Send me a voice sample of the character you wish to portray as to my email address:

RickyRay102@gmail.com

You can say what ever you want in the sample, but if you wish, you can use this test sentence.

"This will be even easier than the time we got matched up with that team of Mega Men."

If you are accepted, a copy of the script will be sent to you on October 1st. Note, if you ARE accepted, all your voices need to be sent to me in MP3 format by December 31st. So that should be plenty of time.

If I do not get enough support by October 1st, I'll just go back to word bubbles.

Cheers,
SM300
Ricky Ray

Supermario300
Supermario300
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 15th, 2008 @ 06:51 PM Reply

There was an error when copying the links. For some reason, there was a space in each of them, which causes you to be directed to irrelavent submissions that arnt even mine. So Im reposted them without the space. And they can be visted by clicking on the links in my Sig.

Part 1: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/33 1126. Current Score: 3.79/5.00
Part 2: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/36 9425. Current Score: 3.89/5.00
Part 3: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/44 1977. Current Score: 4.15/5.00