00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,652 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-17 14:06:09

Need someone to provide vocals for a song. It's only a stanza. Doesn't matter what gender you are, but you have to be at least 15. Please separate them into two files. 44,100 hz, 16 bit, mono.

Here are the lines:
We can't get out,
Our debt is due,
We scream and shout,
We're warning you

There is only darkness,
Their appetites whet,
Down here we are worthless,
This is Oubliette.

Oubliette is pronounce ooh-blee-ette

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-17 21:35:51

Ok mostly I am looking for a VA for this sprite animation which I am trying to get on the go. Sadly I can't do anything until I got all lines down for my main characters and minor characters. There are four main characters, sadly three of the slots are taken up and I need someone for the last main character. The sprite animation will be in episodes so I will be wanting that person around for some time. Sadly I don't know how many episodes there will. Just hoping the first one will take off good. The VA I am looking for got to be able to change his personality a bit. Since that is what will be happening to his character. His role character will be told to him when I pick out the right person.

Here are the lines that are given.

Line 1: "What do you mean again?"
Line 2: "Well you should go first then....."
Line 3: "Should we go on?"

Those are just small lines. To send the lines to me send them to my window live messanger account. craig_bennett_16@hotmail.com
When you do, send me a message in the pms on newgrounds. This is going to going for the next three days. So you better hurry up.

Has the world gone crazy? Oh...no never mind...the nukes just destroy the land...and made it into the wasteland....no worries!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-17 21:47:23

IIIIIIII need a singer. Preferably a pop/dance singer, asking for cascada is a bit much but someone of the sort lol just that style of music. I haven't written any lyrics yet but I'm working on the song, It's a very happy song and I figure the theme of summer would fit perfectly. Sooooo in case anyone is interested my AIM is Daviecrocker196 and my MSN is Dgoodsell196@yahoo.com

I can send you a portion of the song to see if you have any ideas.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-17 22:20:45

At 5/17/09 09:35 PM, Taro326 wrote: Ok mostly I am looking for a VA for this sprite animation which I am trying to get on the go. Sadly I can't do anything until I got all lines down for my main characters and minor characters. There are four main characters, sadly three of the slots are taken up and I need someone for the last main character. The sprite animation will be in episodes so I will be wanting that person around for some time. Sadly I don't know how many episodes there will. Just hoping the first one will take off good. The VA I am looking for got to be able to change his personality a bit. Since that is what will be happening to his character. His role character will be told to him when I pick out the right person.

Those are just small lines. To send the lines to me send them to my window live messanger account. craig_bennett_16@hotmail.com
When you do, send me a message in the pms on newgrounds. This is going to going for the next three days. So you better hurry up.

As a simple tip, you may want to include a brief description of the character. Most VAs have a range of voices, and without even knowing the age or gender of the character, let alone any personality traits, you leave us in the dark!!!

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-17 22:28:12

Ok mostly I am looking for a VA for this sprite animation which I am trying to get on the go. Sadly I can't do anything until I got all lines down for my main characters and minor characters. There are four main characters, sadly three of the slots are taken up and I need someone for the last main character. The sprite animation will be in episodes so I will be wanting that person around for some time. Sadly I don't know how many episodes there will. Just hoping the first one will take off good. The VA I am looking for got to be able to change his personality a bit. Since that is what will be happening to his character. His role character will be told to him when I pick out the right person.

Also I forgot to say. With the help of a person before. The age for the character is going to be around from fifteen to nineteen. The character's personality for the first episode is quiet, shy and what not. Something of like Hinata from the show Naruto.

Has the world gone crazy? Oh...no never mind...the nukes just destroy the land...and made it into the wasteland....no worries!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-18 15:00:03

Still looking for male voice part only for a few lines to go in a short animation.

In Bold are the lines that need to be done.

Please PM me if your interested

Thank you
-------------------------------------

Male: Is she still looking at me?

Female: (sigh) ahhhhhh (romantic love way.)
*Male Looks a Female Confused*

Female: (utring under breath) i love i love i love i love.
Male: Sorry are you talking to me? (confused)

*Female blob pops and disappears*

Male: (shocked) Where she gone?! (looks around)

*Female Blob pops back above his head*
Male: (still Shocked) oh no.... (in a depressing tone)

Female: Hello :) (really happy and cute)

Male: (sigh)

End.

------------------------------------

| How long is a peace of string?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-18 22:17:40

I need a seductive female voice for one of my starting logos. All i need is the word "Sweetoons" and possibly a giggle after it if you feel like it. I know i sound like a creeper, but itll all come together in the end. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-19 10:00:02

Hi there, voice actors!

Holy Konni (me) is making a new flash. I'm going to make a flash version of this cute little comic, made by The Great One. Now this is where you (hopefully) come in... I need voices for the Marshmellow, a Marshmellow girl and for a kid.

Marshmellow: Texas accent, a high squeeqy voice, but not too high!!
Marshmellow Girl: Texas accent, flirty, but normal voice
Kid (Boy) : Annoying childrens voice (you know what I mean!)

If you are interested please PM me and send me an audition record to this script:

Marshmellow: Ah... I love being a Marshmellow! Oh, hi there!
Marshmellow-girl: Hi. Where you from?
Marshmellow: Oh, I guess I...
(The Kid takes him out of the bag and shoves a stick up his ass)
Marshmellow (screams in panic): AHHHH! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS YOU MOTHER FUCKER??!!!

Send the audition files to konstantin.loewe@web.de. I'm going to pick the best voice actor. Deadline will be the first Monday in June (01/06/2009), so you have 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to work with you.

Thanks already!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-19 12:05:19

English Male Child voice needed for future animated short film. '

Basically i am doing a minute 2d animated film with a unique story about a baby made of icecream in a post war time situation.
One of the main characters is a little boy that loses his family.
I'm looking for the voice of this boy.

You can check out earlier work i have done with the voice actors on the forum, some i have used frequently since.
http://www.nathanviney.com/moving%20imag e.html

I am very excited to hear voice actors both male and female auditioning for this part.

Male child (English accent)
You must show real emotion in the voice for an emotional role.

Email audition lines
"MUM!!! MUM!!!!!!" The reaction after losing his mother.

A happier line
"It's so beautiful! There is so much colour."

file types, wav or mp3

to
munchmed@gmail.com
Male and Female auditions are excepted.
Unless you are amazing at an english accent when you're from America or various others i may not accept.

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR VOICES!
the film will be released on
youtube & newgrounds.com as well as Vimeo and www.4mations.tv

- Nathan Viney

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-19 14:29:49

Hey all!
Not exactly sure how well this will go over, but I thought I put out the word to newgrounds before looking elsewhere.

I am looking to get accepted in the OCT "Artist at the Ready"

I am in need of two female voice actors (or one voice actress if your talented like that) to play the roles of two original characters for animation submissions if I am accepted into the tournment.

Here is the characters I need and a description to go with them.

Name: KB
Personality: KB is very much a girl with a heart of gold...that heart wrapped within a 100 layers of sarcastic wit. Clever, quick witted, and all around outgoing, KB is quick with a sly remark, but even quicker on her feet. She has a slight photographic memory and her fighting style reflects this, as she tends to fight with one style one minute and then completely change to another style the next (she studied martial arts by mostly watching old kung fu movies). Like her changing fighting styles, KB can go from sarcastic and sassy, to kind and caring in the bat of an eye lash. Despite her ever changing demeanor, KB knows when to be serious and will get down to business when need be.

Name: Delphi
Age: Unknown (let's just say, she looks very good for her age)
Personality: Delphi is aloof to say the least. Her seemingly cold demeanor makes her very unapproachable and general unliked by most people. However, if she likes you, she will tolerate your presence rather then make cold and sometimes rude remarks. If she really likes you she will show you by small gestures of kindness that would generally go unnoticed by most people. And if you somehow manage to cross the boundaries of friendship with her, there's no end to what she will do for her. She knows little martial arts cause she can take just about any attack face first without so much as flinching. Her attacks can best be described as heavy and lethal. One punch to the face and her opponent is not getting back up. On the ground she's rather slow, her wings weighing her down greatly. In the air, however, she's a speed force to be reckon with though it takes a lot of stamina to fly for extended periods of time.

And that's about it!
Please note that for both voices I am not looking for a any voices that sound like a teenage or young girl. Both girls have a presences that suggest they are somewhere in their 20s (Delphi, a little older, more mature)
If you would like to try out for one or both of these roles please send a PM to me with a sample of your voice work. If you're feeling ambitious, or just like a challenge, here's some dialogue you can run through.

KB:
*in an angry tone as if in the middle of yelling* " ...and another thing, Gryph, yoooour..." *sudden realizing she's not where she was and bewildered.* "...no longer in front of me..." *suddenly angry again* "Did she beam me someplace while I was talking to her!?"

Delphi:
*irritated* "The circumstances of my involvement are of little relevance now that I have been thrown into this discombobulated affair." *calms down and changes tone to be more gentle "All that matters now is setting things right, is it not?"

Both KB and Delphi (for those who want to try for both roles):
KB: * trying to speak calmly, but obviously a little annoyed* "Look I know that we haven't gotten off on exactly the right foot..."
Delphi: "A rather large understatement, if I may make such an observation."
KB: "...BUT....we're both in this predicament together and..." *changes her tone as she shows more concern* "...she's really trying her best to make things right so let's try and get along...if only for her, okay?"
Delphi: *momentary pause of contemplation* "...I can't argue with sound logic, regardless of who delivers it...I'll try to be more civil."
KB: *obviously amused* "It's a start!" *momentary pause of contemplation. Serious tone.* "I'll try to be civil too."

Good luck to everyone, I can't wait to listen to all you talented people!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-19 23:57:11

not sure how this works......

I NEED A ROGER RABBIT IMPERSONATOR

Do you Think you can do it?

Email me at ctslater@yahoo.com

Not Familiar, or do you forget what he sounds like?

Here

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-20 18:25:36

Hi guys AdminAnt here

from playtowerdefensegames.com

Im looking for a voice actor to say 1 sentance for me

for the start of my sponsored flashgames

anyone intrested in the job

anthonyhickman18@hotmauil.com is my msn

Thanks Anthony

here a link to the intro for you to understand what is needed for you to say

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-20 18:57:38

Hi there!

Esshole, I'm working on one or two section for the Awesome Collab and I wanted two voices.

1: The sound of the average Caucasian male who has the type of voice you'd see on CNN or Fox News.

2: Also the sterotypical voice of a Mexican saying; "Hey, what's up homes?" Or "Hey there, esse!"

That whole deal. It's just a few short lines and I'll sure to have you listed the credits.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-20 19:35:14

Still have an opening for the Mexican part, if anyone is interested just send me a message, thank you.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-23 22:56:52

Living The Life

I have been writing scripts to a flash cartoon titled "Living The Life". It is about two teenage boys, Todd Woods and Sam Smith, who try to get away with throwing a party while Todd's parents aren't home. FidioProductions will be animating it for me.

Main Parts

Todd Woods-- Todd is 14 years old and a little overweight. His voice should be a little deep, not much, just a little.
Audition Lines:
1. "This is freakin' awesome! The best part is, we are actually going to get away with it!"
2. "I swear, I have no idea how he got in there."

Vicki Woods-Vicki is the 37 year old mother of Todd. Her voice should be medium pitched.
Audition Lines:
1. "It seems like every time we go in that place the prices get higher and higher."
2. "Todd, your father and I wont be home until late tomorrow night, so I'll leave you some money to order a pizza for dinner."

Dan Woods-Dan is the 38 year old father of Todd. His voice should be about medium pitched. (It should sound semi-close to the father off of "The Fairly OddParents", if anyone knows what I'm talking about. ;D)
Audition Lines:
1. My wife is working late, so she wont have to know anything that goes on here."
2. (Suspiciously) "Yea, uh, I wont be home until late also, I got some, uh, some business I need to take care of."

Secondary Characters

Harvey Woods- Harvey is the 16 year old brother of Todd and son of Vicki and Dan. His voice should be about a medium pitched voice, but not too low pitched.
Audition Lines:
1. (Harvey is locked in a closet during this scene) "Help! Come on you guys, this isn't funny! This broom is uncomfortable."

Tracy Smith-Tracy is 39 years old and is the mother of Sam Smith. She is your typical white-trashy redneck mother with a very high temper. Her voice should be low pitched with a hillbilly/redneck accent.
1. (Angrily) "Now come on back here boy!"
2. (Mad) "Why would you two heathens even think you could get away with something like this?"

Party Guy - This guys voice should be a little low pitched, like an older teenager.
Audition Lines:
1. "Hey! What is that guy doing with that chicken?"

Woman-This woman should have a medium pitched sexy voice.
Audition Lines:
1. "I was afraid you wouldn't make it."

Forrest Gump-Self explanatory. It just needs to be someone who can do a good impression of Forrest Gump.
Audition Lines:
1. "Momma says life is like a box of chocolates."

The auditions should be in .mp3 format and should be sent to luke_mushu_2010@yahoo.com

Please audition!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-23 23:12:14

I sent ya in something, Luke. :3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-23 23:27:29

At 5/23/09 11:12 PM, Nakoruru wrote: I sent ya in something, Luke. :3

Awesome! Thank you! ;-)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-23 23:46:29

hey I made an animation with worms armagedon sprites
I need someone that can do 5 different English voices, preferably squeaky, but it doesn't really matter

email me at: titan210@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 00:06:48

Spray is a series I am creating its a comedy/action. I will give more information on the show for thoughs intrested in acting in it and for those just plain intrested but here are some requirements for the voices.
I AM IN NEED OF ALOT OF VOICES SO THIS MAYBE YOU.
- Teenage boy (whigger) with a city accent This is a KEY ACTOR IM SETTING STANDARDS HIGH!
ex) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3tIEQAdx Hg
- Teenage girl young preppy very flirty The character is part japanese so if you can speak Japanese then PLUS for you!
- Other Teenaged voices multiple personalities idc im trying to make this series very universal
- An old cop who speaks very dramticaly
ex) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkvAIBPP VU speed to :37
- A young cop whos really chill (MUST HAVE funny laugh)
- Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Jaleel White Voice
ex) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jSKyWSvN gg&feature=related
- I also need Random people to do voices so if you can make a funny voice then yay!
Random People Being
- NewYorkers
- Old People
- Spanish Speaking People
- Other Language Speaking People
- Annoying voices
- Funny Voices
- NERD VOICES
- Or if you have a good voice send it to me I could use you.
I will send anyone who is auditioning the full script you may send in and apply for as many catorgoeries as you want.
Now just either post a reply, PM me, or even Email me at kidreny@yahoo.com
Thank you for watching and lets make this series a reality together.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 02:27:50

I need a female voice actor for these characters:

------

-Cait Stonehart: A 16 year old girl who is out to kill the protagonist (portrayed by me) and is willing to destroy anything that obstructs her path. When facing the protagonist or anything that stands in her way, she talks in an enraged tone. Has an obligatory endboss second form that speaks in a much calmer tone than her human counterpart.
-Lord Roth: A young man who leads a cult that worships the goddess of destruction.
-Wadolf: If anyone here knows german, then bonus points for you... A silly german accent will be okay though.

More will be posted later.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 03:28:15

Hello there !
Im looking for two male voice actors
-Anthony Diaz, over 40 years olds, main character
-Mike, 30-40

animation sample
http://www.truploader.com/view/616697
http://www.truploader.com/view/993282

please PM me =)

Blue2 'fo ever.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 11:35:04

Living The Life Auditions Update

Vicki Woods, Dan Woods, and Woman have been taken now.

We still need auditions for Todd Woods, Harvey Woods, Tracy Smith, Part Guy, and Forrest Gump

.mp3 format
email to luke_mushu_2010@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 15:14:07

At 5/24/09 11:35 AM, luke-mushu-2010 wrote: Living The Life Auditions Update

Vicki Woods, Dan Woods, and Woman have been taken now.

We still need auditions for Todd Woods, Harvey Woods, Tracy Smith, Party Guy, and Forrest Gump

.mp3 format

Living The Life Update

Harvey Woods and Party Guy has been taken.
We still need auditions for Todd Woods, Tracy Smith, and Forrest Gump.

.mp3 format
Thanks,
Luke G. (Mushu-Productions)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 16:45:18

I need 3 different voices for my cartoon I'm currently working on called "The Unfortunate Girl".

1 female (The main character, therefore the biggest part)
1 child-like boy (About 7 or 8 years old and doesn't mind cussing a bit)
and 1 child-like girl (This will be the young version of the main character, around age 7 or so)

If you think you're up for the job and have a quality mic for recording, or you just have questions, then shoot me a message in a PM or email me at frenchvanela1@yahoo.com, and we will talk about the script and such. Deadline is Tuesday, 25 May.

Below is a screenshot of the main character.
Let's get this cartoon made!
---TheFabs

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 17:34:41

I need people to voice the characters in this story I made for the Storybook Collab. Here's the info on each character, and keep in mind that they're all around 19-21 years old:
John (main character): Sounds like this.
Phil (coward):Sounds like this but raspy and sounds like he has a small cold. (If you can't recreate the "cold" part, it's fine)
Cindy: Sounds like this.
Jim: Sounds like this.
Cheryl: Sounds like this.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"-Mythbusters

This is without a doubt the coolest flash game ever.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 18:01:22

Wow. That was fast! One of the parts has been taken! Here are the remaining characters left:
John
Phil
Jim
Cheryl

(Look at the previous post for info on the characters)

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"-Mythbusters

This is without a doubt the coolest flash game ever.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 18:07:12

Why im waiting for voice actors for my other project I need a voice actor for another.

Can anyone say this line "House... of the almost dead"??? As you can tell im making a flash based on House of the dead. Just send it to greengiant1247@hotmail.com

I kill people!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-24 22:49:27

I need many voice actors for my action series 'Instinct'. It is a revenge story about a teenager who is trying to get revenge on the group who killed his family. There are many story elements combining past and present events in my world and the real world. If you are interested then read the following characters.

Main Characters
Instinct- in his teens dark, angry voice. Deep, but not too deep. Has a sarcastic pitch in his voice. ()

Greed- cocky, middle-aged, tyrannical ()

Black Rose- emotionless, neutral female (somax)

Jade Adamant- normal, smart, rational (TomatoMan7)

Zetsu- in pain, dark, passionate, strong, rational (va10r65)

Side Characters
Greed's Bodyguard- ()
Rose's Apprentice- ()
Mother- ()
Brother- (Multihunter)
General Terra- ()
Lieutenant Red Queen- female ()
Major Prometheus- ()
Captain Fujita- ()

Extras
Thug stereotypes. ()()()()()()()()()

Before you do any recording I recommend reading this first. Voice acting

When you want to send your files to me use SendSpace. And send to grimmreeper987@yahoo.com. Send me your NG username and which character you want to be so I can send feedback.

If you want any non-spoiler type information about any of the characters just send me a PM.

PS- don't send me useless audio files of bullshit voices.

Have a cookie!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-25 01:07:08

Living The Life Update!

We now only need a voice for Tracy Smith. If you even slightly think you may could do her voice, please audition!

Tracy Smith-Tracy is 39 years old and is the mother of Sam Smith. She is your typical white-trashy redneck mother with a very high temper. Her voice should be low pitched with a hillbilly/redneck accent.
1. (Angrily) "Now come on back here boy!"
2. (Mad) "Why would you two heathens even think you could get away with something like this?"

.mp3 format
send to luke_mushu_2010@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Luke G. (Mushu-Productions)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-05-25 22:04:54

I am still looking for voice actors, so if anyone is willing to help me, my Windows Live Messenger contact is flashn00b@hotmail.com. Be sure to look at the first post of page 34 for the roles i need.