New Topic Respond to this Topic
stackableg
stackableg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 9th, 2009 @ 12:45 AM Reply

H Xeptici. Below is a link to my take on the Dominant Beer voice. If you still need it, consider it. Thank you.

Dominant Beer Demo

At 3/5/09 12:36 PM, Xeptic wrote: Hey guys I need a favor, I need one line for a university project and I need it finished as fast as possible. The line is 'Dominant Beer *pause*, simply *pause* on top'. It's supposed to be a line for a commercial I'm forced to make (in case you're wondering my study has nothing to do with beer, except from the extra-curricular activities of course ;) ). I need it to sound tough, like EA Sports 'it's in the game'-line, maybe a bit less manly, but you get the point.
SoraMegamanSonic
SoraMegamanSonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 9th, 2009 @ 08:28 AM Reply

I need voice actors for my series.

Voices Open:

Lucas: Open (Voice if possible much like Sonic's)
Silvershadic: Open (Voice preferably like Shadow's, only pitch is a bit higher)
Salome: Open (Voice like Amy's)
Sonro: Open (Voice much like Sonic's only with a British Accent)
Nixocs: Open (Voice like Silver's)
Shar: Open (Voice like Shadow's but with a British Accent)

Here are their pictures for extra info.

Voice Actor Wanted

XTREEMMAK
XTREEMMAK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 9th, 2009 @ 04:55 PM Reply

At 3/6/09 10:31 PM, jimbob47 wrote: hey just here to say that i am open for any clients who need a voice and want to hear me i woutn mind at all to voice for ya so just give me a holler

Just so you know, it's more likely that you're going to have to find your client here rather than the other way around if you want work.

BBS Signature
XTREEMMAK
XTREEMMAK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 12th, 2009 @ 03:28 PM Reply

I have 12 male rolls available along with 8 Female rolls in which I need voice actors for. Full details here: http://voiceacting.proboards62.com/index .cgi?board=general&action=display&thread =13140

BBS Signature
OnionsXD
OnionsXD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 12th, 2009 @ 08:48 PM Reply

I need a couple voices for a cartoon

i kinda want people with unique voices
first i need a main character kinda voice

and a voice of a kinda short guy that just a tad bit nerdy

and a couple of just random voices

say anything i dont care i just need to hear your voice
my email is kos_productions@hotmail.com

Come check me out!

TrogdorTSL
TrogdorTSL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 13th, 2009 @ 05:03 PM Reply

At 3/12/09 08:48 PM, OnionsXD wrote: I need a couple voices for a cartoon

i kinda want people with unique voices
first i need a main character kinda voice

and a voice of a kinda short guy that just a tad bit nerdy

and a couple of just random voices

say anything i dont care i just need to hear your voice
my email is kos_productions@hotmail.com

I'd be happy to help! I'll send you the email in a minute or 2.

KJDunwoody
KJDunwoody
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 15th, 2009 @ 10:37 PM Reply

For my upcoming flash for my animation crew, I need two male voice actors.
The lines are quite short and aren't more than a few seconds long.
I will mention you's in the credits but seeing as its a collab, all members of the crew will take co-author places.
The sound i'm looking for is a rather comedic, american style voice.
It must sound casual and funny.

Guy #1: Hey, imagine if the spacerocket blew up.
Guy #2: Dude, don't think about that or it'll happen.
Guy #1: Ok, I won't think about it then..

Guy #1: Pew! Pew!

Add me on Kyledunwoody@hotmail.com if anyone's interested.
Deadline: A few days should do the job, first come first serve, but I may be picky.

Tazcrosblade
Tazcrosblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 20th, 2009 @ 03:32 AM Reply

At 3/15/09 10:37 PM, KJDunwoody wrote: Guy #1: Hey, imagine if the spacerocket blew up.
Guy #2: Dude, don't think about that or it'll happen.
Guy #1: Ok, I won't think about it then..

Guy #1: Pew! Pew!

Deadline: A few days should do the job, first come first serve, but I may be picky.

is this still avaliable?

Chaosaddict601
Chaosaddict601
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 20th, 2009 @ 11:55 AM Reply

Hi all, I need voices for a really detailed dub of "Kodomo No Jikan", that I plan to submit for possible licensing and distribution. Here's the voices I need:

Konokoe Rin - a real hyper, and somewhat flirty 9 yr old girl
Daisuke Aoki (Aoki-sensei) - A nervous, but friendly male school teacher, about 23 yrs old
Kuro-Chan - A goth-lolita, yet girly 9 yr old girl
Mimi-Chan - A shy-princess type, very polite 9 yr old girl
Kyoko Hoin (Hoin-Sensei) - A female schoolteacher, slightly tomboyish, about 22 yrs old
Sae Shirai (The Principal) - A middle-aged, serious and old fashioned female principal
Aki Konokoe - A young girl, about 22 yrs old, polite yet funny and very chipper

Here are your audition lines:
Konokoe Rin:
I'm here! Hi sensei!! Hihi!! Hey sensei. how old are you? I'm 9 years old!! Mhm mhm mhm!! I just started third grade! And I think you need a girlfriend!

Daisuke Aoki (Aoki-sensei):
Good morning class! My name is Daisuke Aoki! I'm your new homeroom teacher. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Kuro-Chan:
I'd suggest you watch your back sensei. We don't trust adults around here. Not since the incident with Mimi-Chan.

Mimi-Chan:
Oh my! I wonder what I can do to get noticed? I want sensei to notice me like he does Rin-Chan and Kuro-Chan...

Kyoko Hoin (Hoin-Sensei):
Hey Daisuke! Would you like to have dinner with me? Okay! I'll go get my things! You know, you're really good with those third graders! Quite an impressive teacher!

Sae Shirai (The Principal):
Aoki-sensei! What's going on in here? You can be heard all over the school!

Aki Konokoe:
I was only 17 when I had Rin. He left me with nothing, so we've been doing what we can to get by. Thanks to you, Reiji, my daughter can have a good life!

Please send all submissions/questions to:
emostoryrock2009@yahoo.com
Deadline is Sunday, March 22 2008 at 2:59AM EST!!!
Thanks!!!

SiMpSoN-bRuVaS
SiMpSoN-bRuVaS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 20th, 2009 @ 10:20 PM Reply

hi i need voice actors for my ff7 parody flash movie. Heres the script. if you would like to help me out message me with the lines to lhu04dms@hotmail.co.uk or contact me via newgrounds. Ill credit you in the flash thanks alot!!!!

FF7 ACTORS PART 1

SCENE 1

(Sephiroth) Tifa... you're the main reason I've been out of work for so many years, you dirty drug addicted mule! I've just been on the phone with my agent, and Square enix are thinking about making a final fantasy 7 sequel ...but wont sign up to it without you on the ticket.

(Tifa) I don't feel so good...

(Sephiroth)I mean just look at you. Your so disgusting now, unless you stop taking drugs you will ruin my chance at a return to glory! I mean don't you remember your hay days, when you looked so totally Hot?

(Tifa) Just get me some drugs please, just one more hit and ill be ready to start filming the sequel ...trust me Sephiroth... (said tiredly)

(Sephiroth) No I won't get you a hit, but I will hit you you disgusting drug addicted filth bag! Either you clean your self up, or ill kill you they way I killed aeries!

SCENE 2
(Cloud) Okay guys look, I've just got of the phone with Sephiroth and there's a possibility that a final fantasy seven sequel is going to be released.

(RED X) Oh my god I'm so happy! I'll finally be able to buy myself a new collar and lead so you guys can take me walkies!

(Barret) Shut your blabbering doggy! I'm your master an' any money you makes goes to me! If you don't like it ill ride you bear back again!

(Vincent) Cloud are you sure about this? Why do they want us? Why don't they just use C.G.I like they've done in all the spin of games and that Remnant movie? Surely that would be a lot cheaper for them.

(Cloud) I'm serious guys. It seems this game is going to be aimed at the true fans who loved us and the story we told, not the graphics...

(Barret) Hell yea, now that's what I'm talking about! I mean back in the day I used to hate those nerdy fan boys... but if it will get me a pay check i'd sign an autograph for all of them!

(Cloud) Barret I didn't think you could read.... Well never mind about that. There's two problems, apparently the game wont be made unless Tifa AND the Turks are on the ticket. We all know that following her success, Tifa's now a Junky, and well ... the Turks are gay and have made millions in the adult entertainment industry.

(Vincent)- Okay cloud, so whats the plan then?

(Cloud) Sephiroth is getting Tifa, and we are all going to go and make sure the Turks are on board!

SCENE 3 AT THE TURKS.

(Cloud) Guys, we've come here to tell you that square enix are making a final fantasy 7 sequel, and that want you on board!

(Rude) I already know about it Cloud... the answers go away and get lost.

(Barret) You guys are going to be in the game even if I have to break every bone in yow' bodies! You'll be in the game in your wheel chairs....

(Rude) We are rich now guys, we don't need the money. We've made millions in the adult entertainment industry! We know without us and Tifa there will be no game, and we want to see you all suffer!

(Cloud) But guys... we use to be friends....

(Reno) Yea we use to be friends ... until you found out we were gay and stopped speaking to us! We haven't seen any of you in years.. well other than Barret that is.

(Barret) Tell anyone about that and ill break yow' legs!

(Cloud) Okay so don't do it for us, do it for the fans, think about how much they'd like a sequel!
(Rude) Screw you... and screw the fans! No one came to our wedding so we aren't going to be in the sequel....

(Barret) Okay .. can i get a part in one of your adult movies then... i'm desperate!
-----------------------------------end of part 1 --------

FlashingTurtle
FlashingTurtle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 21st, 2009 @ 08:06 AM Reply

Hey good people of newgrounds,

I need a good voice actor for a animation im working in entitled "THE GRIM".
its a documentary style video that follows the grim reaper for a day. If it gets popular it MIGHT be a series but thats just if it gets popular and recives positive comments.

I'll do the voices for other characters (which are just short screams, gasps, laughs and short one liners).but im going to need a voice actor for the main role of the grim reaper. im going to want him to have a deep and scruffy voice. the voice actors voice should be broken otherwise the voice won't really be deep enough.

this will be my very first proper animation. ive done heaps of little animations for fun and have has about 9 months practice time with flash CS4.
i am writing the script now but here are the lines for the grim reaper:

"it always cheers me up when i get an emo, sometimes i just need that boost ya know?"

"im am here to take you to your grave blah blah blah, come on i gotta make my four o'clock"

"religion [pauses] well i say the luckiest guys are the ones that make up thier own, once there was this one guy who died and woke up on an island made out of his favorite food ha ha that was pretty sweet."

you can send the voices to comic-run@hotmail.com or you can add me on skype and send me the files, my skype name is charlespenfold

sweet, thanks newgrounds

FlashingTurtle

PS: I am fully aware i cant spell and my grammer sucks, maybe i should have paid attention in class rather than drawing on my books lol.

OH SHIT, he has a lazor

BBS Signature
Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 22nd, 2009 @ 08:59 PM Reply

I need voices for Shaggy, Scooby, Daggett, Norbert, Ren, Stimpy, Freakazoid, Beavis, Butthead, Daria, and one of the ninja turtles... I'm trying to get people who can play the part semi accurately.

PM me, I am online regularly. My AIM is "Its ehffin JAE" and my MSN is "Jaeeeee@gmail.com". Please send samples of characters you feel like you can do. I need this by this week because it's for an animation I want to make very soon!

XTREEMMAK
XTREEMMAK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 24th, 2009 @ 01:35 AM Reply

Hey guys!
This production has been changed from the original posting. Originally we were going to session this via SKYPE for live advanced practice, but with the deadline growing ever closer and with so many few auditions submitted, I decided to just make this a radio play :( . Here's the information that you need. Currently I need [6M / 6F]:

Production:F.L.U.R. : Guns of the Hidden Minds

Rating: Mature: Mild language utilized

Story:
Dry...
An understatement gathered by the conditions of Earth. Within this huge sandbox that would seem to last forever, awaits it's children. Outlaws, bandits, thieves; corrupt individuals who have given up their humanities to the sun. Thus, their minds have already plummeted to hell whilst their bodies remain in which the rares called "the innocent" rue the days of their presence.RAR A time where even the word justice felt so...dry. Dry is the innocence of most children where obtaining the status of merchandise is as common as the sand. Dry is the compassion of most women where it would seem their hearts have all turned green. And so, to all we ask this question. Where might these, the children of the sand, find a drink. The answer, when he comes, you shall thirst no more.

Audition Guidelines:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS ANY VIOLATION TO THE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN THE NULLIFICATION OF YOUR AUDITION! THIS HELPS IN DETERMINING IF YOU ARE COMPLIANT WITH FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS AND READING WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!
1. Record all lines in MP3 Mono or Stereo format rendered at 44.1 kHz at 192bit rate. If you can not get to 192bit, then record in 128bit.
2. Record multiple takes of each line of the character you are auditioning for. Weather you separate the takes by file or by blank spaces in the file doesn't matter.
3. QUALITY IS A MUST! You will gain a much higher consideration if your sound is as clean as possible! This does not mean though sucking out all the highs just to get rid of your troublesome noise floor or electronics hum. If you have to really abuse the noise reduction just for a quality sound, you will have a less consideration. Please record in an environment that is not prone to much interference in the recording as well!
4. If you are recording all takes on the same file, Name your MP3's in this format:
[VAA NAME]_[CHARACTER NAME]_Line[0x].mp3 .
If you are recording your takes in different files, then please name your files in this format:
[VAA NAME]_[CHARACTER NAME]_Line[0x]_Take[0x].mp3 .
5. Place all files in a folder with the folder named as: [VAA NAME]_Auditions
6. (OPTIONAL)Complete and place your answers to the below questioner in that folder. Saved it as "Questioner.txt".
7. Compress the folder making sure that the resulting file is the same as the folder name utilizing the above stated compression format located earlier in this post.
8. Attach the file to an Email with the subject being: "VAA_Field Test: [VAA NAME]"
9. Within the Email, please include your VAA Name, Email address (or other email addresses that you are located) website or service links (such as Voice123 profiles ect) , any messenger contact info if you have one, and SKYPE name. Send it to keyjaycompound@gmail.com
10. Last and finally, post on this post: "Sent! Arrival as "VAA_Field Test:[VAA NAME] at [EMAIL ADDRESS]

Audition Lines:
MORE INFO

BBS Signature
HyperGumba
HyperGumba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 25th, 2009 @ 12:02 PM Reply

So I would like to find a new voice actor for Sheldon,cause the one who wanted to do it is somehow gone,he doesn´t reply tomy e-mails,PM´s,so... yeah,here we go again:

-Sheldon,a gay Wheelie:
The most of the time he is gentle, but when it seems that he is going to screw a guy soon,he can be very excited and he tries everything to sleep in bed with guys.He does not like it,when others talk about hishomosexualitie in public.The most people call him the "Gay Rider",but he prefers just "Rider".
-Voice:
Gay accent would be sweet.

Here are your test phrases (they are the same like the last time):

1) Hey,honey.
2) Do you know a desperate man I can make happy?
3) Don´t even think of talking about my cock fetish in public!

And please,whoever wants to get part in this series,I would really appreciate it,when you are not trying to get lost someday like the old actor. I have many ideas, lots of parodys (one about a famous sprite series here :D ) so it would be nice if you think about the condition, that you should be an active user here. I don´t want this to happen again...

Okay,send me your auditions NOW ! X3

Look at the ceiling!

BBS Signature
IcePyro
IcePyro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 25th, 2009 @ 07:04 PM Reply

i need 1 line from a girl voice

the line is
"GOD DAMN IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! ALL YOU EVER DO IS blah. . . blah. . . blah. . ."

the context of the line is a girlfriend having a fight with her boyfriend and the camera zooms into "see" the boys thoughts, so yes, you must please also say "blah... blah... blah..."
you're very angry, you're loud, you're upset, you must shout.

i love you in advance for this one :).
please pm me asap.

Since we already see the world in three dimensions, I started wearing 3-D glasses around so that I could see things in 6-D... The sixth dimension is blurry and discolored.

BBS Signature
Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 25th, 2009 @ 10:42 PM Reply

I STILL need a Ren, Stimpy, Austrian sounding Doug and Skeeter, Dag and Norb from Angry Beavers, scooby doo, beavis, butthead, and hank hill

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 27th, 2009 @ 06:13 AM Reply

I STILL need a Ren, Stimpy, Austrian sounding Doug and Skeeter, Dag and Norb from Angry Beavers, beavis, butthead, and hank hill

HAVE:

SCOOBY DOO
SHAGGY.

SEND PM if interested and I'll whip over my script.

Hotwired05
Hotwired05
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 27th, 2009 @ 08:17 PM Reply

Animation

I need someone with a normal adult voice, normal english. Who can say some short phrases. Normal pitch not too high or like super low.

Here is a list and how you should say it. IM me with the samples. Please make sure that each phrase is a separate file. I might need you later.

Thank you for anyone that helps.

IM me on NG if you can do it. Send me a sample of your voice and I will see if its good :) I need it for a school project.

Here is the list.

1) I.... (In a low voice like you are about to yell something afterwards, like I.....HATE YOU!)
2) HATE this house(say hate a little louder and like you are mad and house say it normally)
3)Too...small(say "too" like you are thinking and about to blur out the truth, prolonged; small should be said in a disappointing voice.
4) Later(Say it in a stupid and funny voice. Like in one of those "awesome" spoofs. It should sound funny :)...)

That should be all for now. I need it pretty soon and do your best I guess. Any questions IM me.

Don't mind the whole animation thing, its not really done and its for school.

Check this free stuff

BBS Signature
StarNightRnd2
StarNightRnd2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 28th, 2009 @ 03:28 AM Reply

Need someone to say BOOM COFFEE in a BAGHGHHGHGHG voice like Shoop Da Whoop.

Please contact me via PM

Official owner of The Skaters Crew

Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 28th, 2009 @ 03:23 PM Reply

hey guys, I need a very particular voice.

I need a voice closest to that of the narrator of the popular discovery channel show, "How Its Made"

The line I would like you to PM me is: "Welcome to another boring episode of How Its Made. Today, we will take a look at how cigarettes are made."

Thank you for your time.

RNNR
RNNR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 28th, 2009 @ 03:27 PM Reply

I have a couple of lines for people, all can be found on this newspost.

They're only minor roles, one or a few lines each, but there are 4 of 'em, so if you feel the need, message me with speed!

That sounded really stupid.

PM me, or reply to that newspost =)

Cheers.

- The Run -- Cargo || The Run -- Drop - The Run is an episodic sci-fi story, click the image to go to the Main Page.

BBS Signature
xthesnarfx
xthesnarfx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 10:04 AM Reply

I need lines for the engiineer from TF2. It's a really short part, only like 1 or 2 lines. If you need a reference here you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipYkuCZ2I YI Please PM me if you're interested because I rarely check my email. Thanks.

BBS Signature
Rodeworld
Rodeworld
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 06:12 PM Reply

Hey
I need a priest sort of voice
A guy voice like a regular guy voice
A woman voice
A booming sort of godly voice
an evil voice
and like 3 diffrent guy voices
I would like someone to be able to change their voice so it doesnt sound the same. Like if you want to do the priest and the three friend voices.

I don't know the deadline cause its a sunday right now and i have school tommorow so itll take like 2 weeks or even more. But please help me out. I'm a noob at animation >< But i've been practicing my drawings and stuff.

themadcartoonist
themadcartoonist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 04:32 PM Reply

Hey! I'm doing a flash short and I need to voice actors. It'll probably be easier if I just put the roles out there and you can see if you're interested.

If you want to try one of the parts, PM me of email me at thedarkestphoenix@yahoo.com

First role: Kate

To get most of Kate's personality, imagine a female frat bro. She is a high school student who is very into baseball, boys, and indulging her id. She is also a teenage witch.

Sample lines for Kate:

"The date went really well, except for the giant hairy monster! Don't give me that look, I was being literal. It jumped me, but I went all FWOOSH and burned it's ass."

Second role: Amy.

Amy is a shy teenage girl. Sometimes she stutters, but not too often. She is awkward around people she doesn't know and overly maternal to people she does. Amy switches from being over-bearingly maternal around people she knows to being shy around people she doesn't know.

Sample lines for Amy:

"Ella West? It was you? B-but why you do it?"

"Will! I've made you lunch, you have an appointment after school, and I turned off your death ray."

Thanks in advance!

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 05:38 PM Reply

I have:

REN
STIMPY
BEAVIS
BUTTHEAD
SCOOBY
SHAGGY

I need:

DAGGET - angry beavers. this one is hard to do. I need someone who can REALLY voice act.
NORBERT

AUSTRIAN GAY MAN
HANK HILL

XTREEMMAK
XTREEMMAK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 06:17 PM Reply

Hey guys,
I'm in desperate need of a young boy actor, or actor who can sound like a young boy who can act out these lines (these are auditions):

Scene: The boy is literally hanging from a cliff about 20 or more stories high. He's clinging for dear life so you have to make it sound like he's really scared. Go over the top if you can!

----------------
Boy: Someone help! I..I'm slipping!

Boy: You're not gonna let go huh? You have me tight? I don't wanna fall. (starting to hyperventilate) I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! Ohh god please don't let go!!!

Boy: (falling from a high place) *scream*
------------------

I need someone with a good mic if you please. Ran into a couple people with bad mics which sucked out all the dynamics from the recording (talk about ouch). Make sure the audition is clean as well if you please. Send them to the following address:

keyjaycompound@gmail.com

No deadline but the sooner the better!

BBS Signature
3D-xelu
3D-xelu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 31st, 2009 @ 10:16 AM Reply

Hi there :D

Me and my friend are working on a game called SWIFT :D

a 3d puzzle platformer (.exe game not flash)
(the final game will be free and probably released on STEAM too :D)

We don't have any gameplayfootage yet but i could show you this teaser > www.swift-game.com

SOOOOOOO

You are a ball with artificial inteligents in a underground laboratory.... passing through test chambers.... there is a scientist wich tells you what to do.. it guides you through the puzzles

the personality of the scientist is serious\sarcastic
>> please leave a demo or something and i'll reply to every demo :D

(Oh yeah.. the soundtrack of the game is made by newgrounds users :D:D:D we can asure you it's gonna be an AWESOME project)

Voice Actor Wanted

XTREEMMAK
XTREEMMAK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 31st, 2009 @ 01:20 PM Reply

Hey guys,
I'm looking for 7 VOICE ACTORS that want to play a part in my production. Details can be found here:
http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.c gi?board=general&action=display&thread=1 3140

ROUND 2 LASTS FOR ONLY 8 DAYS! So audition while the going is good!

BBS Signature
Jellyroses
Jellyroses
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 31st, 2009 @ 05:25 PM Reply

Hi im new here, im doing an animation piece for my Alevel courswork and have had to make very sudden changes which include adding a script. I'm desperatley looking for some voice actors who would be able to do so by this friday, if possible.
i need a male narrator
1 female- the villian of the story who plans to kill her sister to take her throne- an example of her lines-
"You should know by now, this city and its people need a male influence, with all these attacks surely my husband, a general, no doubt will make your people feel safer as emperor"

1 female- the elder sister and queen, possibly with a soft motherly tone to her voice if that makes sense at all.
an example of her lines "..and at such a time you wish to take power, your too young and inexperienced."

if anyones interested ,or if more information is required please reply ^^'

Nakoruru
Nakoruru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 31st, 2009 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 3/31/09 10:58 PM, BretKinney wrote: Now I want a Spanish teacher with these exact quotes:

Male or female teacher?