00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,584 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-11 10:42:49

I need someone to play the part of an old man, in my upcoming horror game, "SACRIFICIUM". He will be the final "boss" in the end of the game, and here are his lines:

(sad)"Joanna...my love...at last we shall meet again..."

(shouting) "Bleed! I want you to bleed!"

(shouting) "Sacrificium Occultus!" (it means occult sacrifice in latin)

Thanks in advance!

-Joe

ATTENTION: I need the lines this weekend, if I haven't got the lines by Sunday, your not going to be in the game...Sorry, but I have a very tight schedule!)

Darkest fears exposed.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-11 16:37:02

Morality Genocide ep 2
voice actors wanted

episode 1:

character descriptions, images for eps 1,2:
http://yuriythebest.g0dsoft.com/charguid e.html

[ANY] Announcer: and now, the president of the human colonization command

[MALE, white, fat ]Doctor: now now be calm, you're all right young man. You sustained severe abdominal
bruising but you'll be all better after a few days bed rest.

[MALE] Random civilian: you see, in order to keep humanity alive in a planet with very finite
resources, humanity had to adapt,

[MALE] TonorHubs: A fabrication, an illusion meant to keep them in power and us destitute and
dead, like cattle!

[MALE] Actor: Lara, I told you not to put the bathtub in the pig!

[MALE]Gunman: citizens of the Human Colonization Command. Your government is morally
corrupt at its highest levels.

[FEMALE]Newscaster: We apologize for those disturbing fabrications. Obviously some
populationist* lunatic is at fault here.

send auditions to yuriythebest@yahoo.com . I check my email way more often than my NG account so contact me there

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-12 13:34:50

Hey guys and girls. I'm in need of some voices. I need the following voices:
Peach
Mario
Marth
Ike
Roy
Link
Gannondorf
Samus/Zero-suit Samus although they're the same
Toad
Snake

And that's it for my new series. Please PM me if you you could do these voices or email me at digitalmachina@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-12 14:00:34

Hello!
I am making a game with Kallioli and im animating the intro, I would be grateful if someone could do some voice acting, if you send it to me, youll probably get the part, so basically if you wanna be in the game send me a clip of you sending me the following lines with the following timing:
http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image =voiceactingpie.swf
Basically just say the words as they are on the screen, if you want to here the song then go to:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen /225311
I hope you understand, and email the clip to
pied3@hotmail.com
Thanks,
PIE

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-13 08:54:09

Hey good people of newgrounds,

I need a good voice actor for an animation im working in entitled "THE GRIM".
its a comedy about the grim reaper and how he is just an average-joe (its a job not a life-style choice) documentary style video that follows the grim reaper for a day. (its not going to be dreary and gothic).

I'll do the voices for other characters (which are just short screams, gasps, laughs and short one liners) but im going to need a voice actor for the main role of the grim reaper. im going to want him to have a deep and scruffy voice but a casual and happy/friendly tone. the voice actors voice should be broken otherwise the voice won't really be deep enough.

this will be my very first proper animation. ive done heaps of little animations for fun and have about 9 months experience with flash CS4.
I am writing the script now but here are the lines for the grim reaper:

" *sigh* well with everyone always dreading to see you it always just really helps my self-estem when you get an emo and sometimes i just really need that boost.....you know?"

"im am here to take you to your grave blah blah blah, come on i gotta make my four o'clock"

"religion? well you didnt hear this from me but the more interesting religions are the made up ones, once there was this one guy who died and woke up on an island made out of nachos, ha ha that was pretty sweet."

you can send the voices to comic-run@hotmail.com or you can add me on skype and send me the files, my skype name is charlespenfold

Auditons close on the 15th of april

sweet, thanks newgrounds

FlashingTurtle

PS: I am fully aware i cant spell and my grammer sucks, maybe i should have paid attention at school rather than drawing on my books lol. below is some quick art of the grim reaper so far. (im still working on the grim reapers character design and overall look).
PSS: sorry for the double post, i left out some important imformation last post, sorry also this is a volentry job for fun. there will be no pay for the VA.

Voice Actor Wanted

OH SHIT, he has a lazor

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-13 10:46:02

hey if any one is wanting any acting done for like bum's or old guys or even big from sonic the hedge hog im open for them also if you wanna see the first flash i voiced in it's on my pro i used a voice thats kinda my normal voice but deeper with harder breahing thanks and please reply

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-13 23:53:28

I'm making an animation and I NEED voice actors!!!

I'm sorry this is so long. I made a thread of its own on the forums, but it was locked for who knows what reason. I'm not complaining, just confused.

Moving on, here is some information:
SPECIFICATIONS:
-This is the first episode in a series.
-The series follows a story, but the main idea is War and Psychological Warfare.
-Fear, Insanity, Madness, those are emphasized.
-The series will be Dramatic and full of Action (as it's a constant uphill battle) but there will be moments of Comedic Relief.
-This first episode just sets everything up, getting the back story and then the following episodes kick off with the action, climax, character development and whatnot.

One thing I will greatly push. I did not make the idea nor the story in a day, or even a month. It took years of stopping and starting, and story re-writes and just the overall time it took for me to learn Flash. Now, after all these years getting it ready and being amply prepared for animation (along with tool and application gathering) I am now set and ready!

All I want from you guys is to just give me a chance to get this out! But in order for me to do that, I need a little something from you guys, and that's voices.

Rules:

1. You can apply for more than one part. Preferably not more than 2, but if you believe you can manipulate your voice to more than 2 people than try me!
2. I WANT good quality sound files, but that doesn't mean I can't work with the low-end ones. At least, try NOT to plosive rape the file. Meaning, avoid the puffs of air from 'P's, 'B's, and 'T's.
3. If you apply, that DOES NOT mean you will get the part immediately. I will hold you as available and only confirm you once I have reviewed all parts (if any) that I get from other people going for the same person.
4. You can export in '.wav', '.mp3', and even '.ogg'. I can open almost any sound file with all the programs I have, so just either go with those 3 or be a lump and give me a foreign file. Seriously, those 3 PREFERRED.
5. You can even add lines to your audition. Yes, just as long as they're somewhat close to the main idea that's vaguely portrayed.
6. Don't make your audition too long. If you're doing one person, that it should NOT be more than 1 minute to say 2 lines. But I'll take it if I need to.

Without further delay, here is the list:

This list is subject to change, all the voices that I receive and use might, in some way, be tweaked to best represent their roles. (i.e. A slight pitch raise here, a reverb there, fade in/out, etc.) Later on I'll make some photo/ID cards of each character, just so it's easier to have a voice to go with a face.

Note: The age doesn't mean that you have to be that age. It's just there as a little 'guide', at least sound close. Same for Accents.

----------------------------
First Scene:
-No Voices-
Second Scene: (Lab)

-Female Scientist:
Voice: Calm, Slightly Tired, Northern U.S. Accent, but I'll still take other accents.
Sample: "*sighs*... are we ready?"
"Ok, beginning injection..."

-Experiment #9:
This one doesn't really need it, it's just a low-pitched monster groan.
Third Scene:
-No Voices-
Fourth Scene: (Conference Room)

-Secretary Douglas:
Voice: He is younger sounding, doesn't match his age. Southern U.S. Accent
Sample: "Uhhh, sir? Isn't that like a bomb?"
"Why should we waste resources on a single threat?"

-Lieutenant Howard:
Voice: Sounds eerily similar to the guy from the All-State commercials, but this character's voice is not as deep or lower pitched. Here is a commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8R1-FoO I8
Sample: "What do you plan on doing then?"
"How many people? Are they even qualified?"

-Drill Sergeant:
Voice: His voice will be the most flexible because all I really need is someone who can make him seem tough, stern, and a little angry. He has only one line anyways!
Sample: "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"
---------------------------
Fifth Scene: (The one most subject to change) (APC Vehicle/Desert Wasteland)
-Officer Mason
Voice: He will mainly be on Radio, losing contact towards the middle of this scene. Preferred Northern U.S. accent.
Sample: "Keep moving towards the middle, we'll attempt to maintain visual and radio connections."
"We've lost visual, radio is still holding strong."

-APC Driver #2:
Voice: Young, Calm, Close to Female Scientist from Scene 2.
Sample: "What? I dont see any problems with it!"
"Wait, what is that?"

-Lieutenant Richard:
Voice: Mid-Aged New York/Boston/Chicago Accent, need I say more?
Sample: "Haha, I got pulled out for nothin'!"
"Do I care? One week of looking at a giant hole!"

-Gunnery Sergeant Einsen:
Voice: Northern U.S. Accent, kind of pissed off
Sample: "Yeah, a giant hole."
"Do you honestly believe that they randomly took us off duty to search a giant hole? No, they know something is happening."

-----------------------------
Sixth Scene: (Conference Room)
-All Voices from the Fourth Scene return-

-Private NeVitt
Voice: He only appears on video, very distorted for a few brief moments. Whoever does this will just speak normally, and I'll do the editing. He has a Northern U.S. Accent, Scared.
Sample: "*He is very scared, panting and unable to talk clearly* Uhhh.... I-I dont know.... We found something, it wasnt here before!"
"We're being shot at! Hostile fire! I repeat, Hostile fire!"
-------------------------
Seventh Scene: (Outer Watch post)
-Watch post Guard:
Voice: Northern U.S. Accent or whatever, Kind of a jumpy voice. Or just normal.
Sample: "DOCTOR! WE NEED A DOCTOR OVER HERE!"
"What happened??"
----------------------
Eighth Scene: (Hospital)
-Doctor:
Voice: Northern U.S. Accent preferred, but others are ok, sounds calm, but a little confused.

-Representative #1:
Voice: Older sounding, but younger is ok. Northern U.S. Accent, typical 'Secret Service' or 'FBI' calm and almost expressionless.
Sample: "We want to know, what did you see out there?"
"Were there others?"

-Representative #2:
Voice: Same as Representative #1., but this person should sound higher/lower pitched, just somewhat different. But still have that expressionless feeling.
Sample: "How far did you go?"
"What about rations? Your other foot?"

Thanks!

Due Date: May 12

Contact: PM me!!!! You CAN use spamtheweb.com, just PM me the link!

READ ON FOR ADDITIONAL PARTS:

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-13 23:54:40

The following are additional, bit parts:

-News Reporter #1:
Voice: Northern U.S. Accent, typical news reporter, high or low pitched.
Sample: "Chinese Police have blocked off the city streets"
"No one allowed in or out"

-News Reporter #2:
Voice: Northern U.S. Accent, typical news reporter, preferred higher pitched but low is still ok
Sample: "Huge explosion engulfing the North Eastern side"
"A gigantic hole is all that's left in its wake"

-News Reporter #3:
Voice: Preferred British Accent but whatever will do.
Sample: "Shots were fired to end street riots"
"Helicopters, Planes, Nothing can go over the desert"

-Anchorman
Voice: Calm Northern U.S. accent, concern in his voice
Sample: "Two explosions were recorded to have gone off"
"The first one only an ant compared to the second"

-Anchorwoman
Voice: Calm Northern U.S. accent
Sample: "After the second wave, all that was left was a desert"
"Hundreds of farms, buildings, houses, rocks, everything was pulverized"

^READ TOP FOR CONTACT INFO^

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-15 12:14:40

Male voice actor needed for TV ad parody. Project will get many views.

Need to sound like a middle aged man and there will be a lot of cursing.
Just think of those local car dealership commercials where the owner does all the talking himself so its not very professional. I WANT that nonprofessional voice, yet somehow I fail at doing it. o.o

I've done two myself but I suck, have crap audio equipment and crap environment. But as you will see, everyone still enjoys them because my script and visuals are still funny. (Also note these videos were a powerthirst parody, the current project will be pretty similar visually, but the voice doesnt need to be as energetic.)

Example 1
Example 2

I'm turning to someone that has more experience in voice acting this time around because I cant even enjoy my videos because my voice sucks so much, lol. This undoubtedly will lead to more fun work if your voice fits the bill because I already know the script and visuals will get lots of positive attention.

If you don't already have sample I can hear, I'd like to hear this line:

"Bring your fat a** down and dont forget your wallet either, motherf***er"

You're blunt, a jerk, an a-hole, but still trying to convince people to shop at your store.

PM me if you have any questions. I'd like to get the audio portion of this project rolling.

mans1ay3r

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-15 12:30:13

An email probably would have been nice, huh?

mans1ay3r (AT) hotmail dot com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-16 04:05:23

Hey nukyew2, Like Your Idea. I Sent In My Samples via PM.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-17 23:53:29

I need a voice actor who can sound like a deep male and a sneaky male both being secretive.

Here is the first half that is needed to be said, with the pauses and how it should (as closely as I could make it) sound like:
http://www.4shared.com/file/98611797/643 6429e/_online.html

The rest of the script will be provided in text, if I choose you to voice for the animation.

Please PM me with your request.

Deadline is Saturday, April 25

Also you must be active on Newgrounds at least once a day or so in case I need new lines recorded.

Thanks for reading hope you message me soon.

P.S. sorry you have to download im trying to convert to mp3 and will edit post so no downloading is needed.

Falling down laughing

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-18 09:22:53

hi! still need the following voice actors for Morality Genocide ep 2

episode 1:

character descriptions, images for eps 1,2:
http://yuriythebest.g0dsoft.com/charguid e.html

[MALE, black]

John Newman: so... this is the future ?

John Newman: (at the top of his voice, completely loosing it): what the fuck!! What's
happening!!! What are you doing!???

John Newman: (sad, quiet, contemplative tone): So humanity survived, I can see that, but now
I just don't think it's... worth it. For this... no... Great (gets angry) Diana, the woman I
loved, and everyone else I know for that matter, died hundreds of years ago, and now I,
as some cruel joke by the universe am placed in, ugh, I can't even describe this place, it's
like human but at the same time it's not!

[MALE, white, fat ]
Doctor: now now be calm, you're all right young man. You sustained severe abdominal
bruising but you'll be all better after a few days bed rest.

[MALE]
TonorHubs(charismatically, loudly, angrily to crowd) : A fabrication, an illusion meant to keep them in power and us destitute and dead, like cattle!

[MALE]
Gunman: citizens of the Human Colonization Command. Your government is morally
corrupt at its highest levels.

send auditions to yuriythebest@yahoo.com . I check my email way more often than my NG account so contact me there

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-18 09:26:25

oh and also

[FEMALE]
(President) Alice : my fellow colonists, today I am proud to announce Glieses population
dropped, thanks to the heroic sacrifice of around 312 brave souls, so that the rest of us
can use whatever little resources this planet has to offer.

send to yuriythebest@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-18 20:52:08

Needing 5 frantic kind of servants delivering bad news
voices for 3 friends and a wifey voice for the animation "The book of Job"

msg me
thanks ;)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-20 10:26:03

Hey guys i need a 3-4 second long male scream that kinda builds up. like "rrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAHH"
You're pissed and feel kinda uncomfortable.
don't think of the sound as a bad-ass-growl, think of it as OMFG-THIS-IS-ENOUGH-OF-THIS! i'm DONE. GAH! FUCKEN A! type yell. in otherwords, male-pms :).

thanks in advance!

some people get them, some people don't;

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-20 16:14:13

Hello I'm in the need for some talented voice actors.
This is a sprite movie if that helps you at all. (street fighter)

I need voices for Alex. New York accent, deepish, search for a picture on google if you need too.
Chun-Li- Female, serious, and ready to go.
Hugo: Deep, not very intelligent, big guy.
Gill: Sinister, evil, deep, maybe a little bit of British.

If you are interested, DO NOT POST BACK IN THIS THREAD, OR ELSE IT WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE SEEN
But further on.
If you interested just send me a PM, tell me who your acting, and send me a demo.
aznsk8er1117@hotmail.com
the demo should just have you saying normal things such as, hello, hi, thanks, that type of stuff.
Thanks
-azn-sk8er-dude

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-21 08:00:29

Looking for a male voice actor for a new series I plan to create. Needs to have a gruff, deep voice... Like a Solid Snake type voice although not as croaky.

I need a very good voice actor, because I will not be using traditional animating. For an example of the animating style I'm going to use, look at the cut scenes from Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. So, I cannot use moving mouths or facial features to display emotion.
PM me if you are interested and I will tell you the details.

Animating for my series begins in July, so I need the voice clips before then.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-23 12:54:29

hi! atm still looking for a talented black actor that can sound 20-30ish. Good mic required. audition lines:

Newman: (at the top of his voice, completely loosing it): what the fuck!! What's
happening!!! What are you doing!???

Newman: (sad, quiet, contemplative tone): What.. just happened, is this a regular
occurrence here?

Newman: (sad, quiet, contemplative tone): So humanity survived, I can see that, but now
I just don't think it's... worth it. For this... no... Great (gets angry) Diana, the woman I
loved, and everyone else I know for that matter, died hundreds of years ago, and now I,
as some cruel joke by the universe am placed in, ugh, I can't even describe this place, it's
like human but at the same time it's not!

send to yuriythebest@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-23 21:19:35

Short and simple, I need somebody who is decent at impersonating Serj Tankian, singer of System of a Down. The voice is hard to describe, he often goes from melodic into random yells.

You can read from this video, because this is what I'm making a sequel for, or read some lines of your own. Either way.

I check my PM's everyday, and you can email me at
moviemakeremj@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-24 20:28:49

Looking for male and female VAs for a machinima.

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/sho wthread.php?t=41814

Info can be found there.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-25 17:47:41

Hey,
I need a voice actor for a small animation im making. Very simple script, and need lines in soon.

If your interested PM me, but if you feel like audtioning right now the lines are :

"Bubbles in a pong", "Frog-Frog", and "Bubbles(make it sound humerious)"

and send them to rhman711@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks all

HardyMonster

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-26 00:56:17

FULL POST: http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.c gi?board=general&action=display&thread=1 4009

Production:F.L.U.R. : Guns of the Hidden Minds

Rating: Mature: Language / Adult Situations

Story:

Lida Garuzo always considered herself as a normal girl, living her last few days as a high school student, always living her days through a schedule, day in and day out. However, her life suddenly takes a dramatic turn when the unexpected event of a missed placed bus ticket sends this normal teen on an adventure unlike any other. It is then she sees that her life isn't as normal as she originally thought.

Audition Guidelines:
1. Record all lines in MP3 Mono or Stereo format rendered at 44.1 kHz at 192bit rate. If you can not get to 192bit, then record in 128bit.
2. Record multiple takes of each line of the character you are auditioning for. Weather you separate the takes by file or by blank spaces in the file doesn't matter.
3. QUALITY IS A MUST! You will gain a much higher consideration if your sound is as clean as possible! This does not mean though sucking out all the highs just to get rid of your troublesome noise floor or electronics hum. If you have to really abuse the noise reduction just for a quality sound, you will have a less consideration. Please record in an environment that is not prone to much interference in the recording as well!
4. If you are recording all takes on the same file, Name your MP3's in this format:
[VAA NAME]_[CHARACTER NAME]_Line[0x].mp3 .
If you are recording your takes in different files, then please name your files in this format:
[VAA NAME]_[CHARACTER NAME]_Line[0x]_Take[0x].mp3 .
5. Place all files in a folder with the folder named as: [VAA NAME]_Auditions
7. Compress the folder making sure that the resulting file is the same as the folder name utilizing the zip or rar compression format.
8. Attach the file to an Email with the subject being: "[COMMUNITY (Example: Newgrounds, VAA, or VAC)]_FLUR: [COMMUNITY SCREEN NAME]"
9. Within the Email, please include your VAA Name, Email address (or other email addresses that you are located) website or service links (such as Voice123 profiles ect) , any messenger contact info if you have one, and SKYPE name. Send it to voice@keyjaycompound.com
10. Last and finally, post on this post: "Sent! Arrival as "VAA_Field Test:[VAA NAME] at [EMAIL ADDRESS]

Audition Lines:

Lida Garuzo
Voice - Medium High [Think Kagome]
Bio - A high school girl who lives in the city of Lleamtegrof (Leem- te-grof) with her father, mother, and younger brother. She considers herself a normal teenager who lives under the same routine day in and day out. However, her life suddenly takes a change when the unexpected event of a missed placed bus ticket sends this normal teen on an adventure unlike any other. It is then she sees that her life isn't as normal as she thought.
Lines-
1. *groan* crap crap crap CRAP CRAP! *gyah*....huh?...huh? ....MOM WHERE'S THE BUS TICKET!
2. That's Caroline. I met her last year. She takes a lot of the same classes I do except for my Math class. She already took it last term and helps me out a lot with my studies.
3. Please don't make me go back! My eyes have finally been open...I've always....I've always thought there was something odd about life; something out of place; something that wasn't supposed to be there. Now you've made me see. AND YOU'RE ASKING ME TO RETURN TO MY PREVIOUS LIFE? What kind of self centered bastard are you?!

Alzion
Voice - Low and Strong Sounding
Bio - A member of an unknown legion of fighters; revolutionists bent on resisting against the now current state of life. He's a very serious man who rarely smiles unless within the heat of battle. He wields a single Katana; an ancient sword that is said to belong to Lida. Alzion runs into Lida in an alley way to protect her against some thugs.
Lines-
1. True, however the blade isn't giving me a full answer. It's unfortunate, but it's the only thing that we can
2. I'll ask you again! Where is the girl?! Choose your words wisely kid. My patience is running thin...
3. ... one more day...just give me one more day.....

Faura Viontola
Voice - Medium (close to Patricia Drake's Balalaika from Black Lagoon or Megan Hollingshead's Villetta from Code Geass)
Bio - A member of an unknown legion of fighters and Alzion's mission partner. She's a little playful, but usually has that sinister aspect about her. Though she just looks like a normal beautiful woman, she's regarded as one of the most dangerous of the entire resistance. When she's serious, she is quite ruthless. She particularly doesn't take a liking to Lida.
Lines-
1. Then what are we waiting for! Sitting here watching this crap is enough to drive anyone insane. I'd rather be on the training grounds than watch this anymore. Alzion...it's not her. When are you gonna get that through your thick skull?
2. [very sexual sounding] Damn right. Just seeing you in all that red really gets me all ansy.
3. [sexy] Hmmm well then... can you do me a favor then? ..... Show me [sinister] more..

Kane
Voice - Mid to High but young sounding
Bio - Referring to himself as God, Kane is a mysterious evil boy whose identity as Kane is only known to a very limited few members of the resistance. There are even some top ranking Elite members in the resistance who do not even know about him. Most members refer to him as Entity. No one knows his location but those who have seen his face have either gone insane or are dead.
Lines-
1. [happy sounding] Jeremiah, you let them get away. You stupid fool. How do you expect us to find them now?I have a good mind to punish you fiercely. Mabe I'll just cut off all your limbs and use it to beat your body. Yeah that sounds like fun!
2. Greetings! It's been a while since I've had company! I like you! I've never seen you before. Who are you? Why are you here? Have you come to die for all the wrong things you've done? Ohh now I remember, you're the trouble makers. I don't like you guys. You're disrupting the balance of my beautiful world. I dont like that... I dont like you. Why are you here?

Creage Liscus (Cree -jh , Li-s-cuh-s)
Voice - Mid Low
Bio - A former member of the resistance and now a follower of Kane. He at once thought he wanted deliverance but now regrets the choice he made and seeks to return back to his normal life with first destroying the resistance. He is a troubled man with a lot on his mind, a mind conflicting with two different worlds and views.
Lines-
1. As you wish my lord.
2. Why did you save me? Why couldn't you just leave me to live behind a mask?! Who really wants to understand this world anyway? There's nothing anyone can do about it anyway.
3. What do you hope to accomplish?! You fool, all of you are fools! Challenging the entity. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!

Dokata
Voice - Medium / Nasally
Bio: A fellow gangster apart of Din's group. He is part of the few that confront Lida in the alley way. He's a sick, sly, skinny cold hearted killer with a bad arch on his back to make him appear hunched over all the time.
Lines-
1. Heh HA HA HA! Ya hear that boss! [mockinly] Someone help me please! HA HA HA
2. So why caint I tell her? It's not like she's gonna get out of hear alive or anything. I mean I can see the logic of not telling her if somehow she managed to slip around us while we weren't looking and somehow manages to get to the police and informing them about us but...heh...that aint gonna happen..
3. You bastard! And you! You filthy little hoar ohh dont think I forgot about you! You maggots are dead! DEAD!

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-26 07:10:00

one male voice actor needed for game, probably paid.
I'm making a towerdefense styled flash game that's based around D-Day. Before the game starts there will be a little introduction as to what is going to happen and what the player's role is in the game. This introduction won't be very long, probably around 30 to 40 seconds. I think it's gonna be about 7 lines. I haven't written down the exact script yet, but I'm kind of a hurry so I'd like to start the auditioning now. Because of my rather limited time span the deadline will be in three days.

The game will be reasonably serious, the (male) voice actor will be announcing what is about to go down during d-day, so I'd like someone with a good narrative voice. You don't have to do any accents, I don't want anything over the top. Just a calm, somewhat formal (think discovery channel) narrative voice. I think for most just your normal voice would do. There's no real age limit here, as long as you sound grown-up .

Now to make things a little more interesting: I think this game will get a sponsorship license. If it does I will give you 7.5% of the total amount, if I don't get sponsored (which seems unlikely) you'll get 7.5% of 0$

You can pm me your auditions and/or send them to my email: xeptic (at) gmail (dot) com

As for the lines, nothing is set in stone at the moment, so if you don't have a demoreel, or if you can't whip something up without lines, here are a couple of preliminary ones:
- Tuesday, the 6th of June 1944. The nazi occupied french of Isigny town woke up by the distant hum of approaching engines.
- 130.000 thousand men would soon land on these french shores, in what will later be known as the greatest military invasion of all times.
- Standing in his bunker high up on the cliffs of Omaha beach, one German soldier stood face to face with his inevitable demise. He knew this was a battle he would not win.

Also, English is not my native language, so if you could check the final lines for any errors when they're done that would be much appreciated as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-26 08:08:18

looking for a black 20-30ish voice actor
yuriythebest@yahoo.com

audition lines:

Newman: (sad, quiet, contemplative tone): What.. just happened, is this a regular
occurrence here?

Newman: (sad, quiet, contemplative tone): So humanity survived, I can see that, but now
I just don't think it's... worth it. For this... no

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-26 08:51:14

Hi im Bleeding-Fingertips. But my real name is Ryan Snelson. Im looking for a voice actor or actress to voice Tails in a project im working on called "Dark Kitsune"

If your willing to do some voice work can you send me a sample of a Tails sentance on these gatogorys.

Normal
Sad
Remourse
Anger
Happy

I need the voice however to sound abit more mature, something to suit my version of Tails http://bleeding-fingertips.deviantart.co m/art/Tails-My-Version-112475570 if your intrested please send the lines too greengiant1247@hotmail.com

Thank you.

I kill people!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-26 12:16:42

So I'm making a snail cartoon that I mentioned in a previous thread when I was looking for Writers. Now I need voice actors. Probably 1 or 2 depending on how many voices you can make.

If your interested please PM me a link to any voice acting work you have done. I need around 4 different male voices. The main character, News reader, weather guy, and the commercial voice over guy.

I'm currently drawing story boards according to the script

here's the main character:

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-26 14:10:30

Hi looking for voice actors,here is a list of some of the characters.for the guy# 1-3 any voice will do as long as it sounds good lol. Send me a voice demo of these characters to my email or pm me with any questions that you have.

Albert Einstein-
Vampire-
Little kid-
Guy#1-
Guy#2-
Guy#3-

Thanks...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-27 09:35:13

Flash Knights a new, but promissing Flash amateurs. Are coming with a aame, we are looking for people that can speak they're voice in for when you talk to people in-game. I hope to hear from you.
And we will do our best to not dissappoint you, if you like to join and speak you're voice in.

Voice actors needed for -

Strangers around town - Example of Sentence ''Hello,'' ''Hey, how are you doing'' Kinda stuff ye can change it abit. and ofcourse the goodybye. - ''Later'' something like that.

Rastaman - Example ''Hey, mon.'' ''Hey, mon how you doing?'' - ''I'l see ya,'' Typical rasta talk. :P

Storekeeper - Example ''Greetings, what can i do for you today?'' - ''Goodday''

Innkeeper - Example ''Hello sir, you need a bed?'' - ''Have a nice day''

Sailor/Captain - Example ''Lad, wha' can i do for ye?'' - ''Ay, see ye''

Hope to hear for Reply. :)
If you can think of better lines, and i hope you do. :) Thats good too.

-

Janiev
For contact email me,
Me email

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-04-27 11:33:14

female parts are opend, one is an extra, another may be in more then one script, and one is a permanint part.

psife (permanint) (she also doesnt have many lines at all first script except for stating her name, altho she will have more lines next script)

age 18

voice tone medium but childish, also with enough maturity in her voice for the age of 18

"hi my name is michelle but you can call me psife, its nice to meet you"

female-op (temporary)

"sir, you should take a look at this"

lieutanint (not permanint but might be in a few scripts)

age 28

voice tone medium but stern

"yes but from what your doing its leading to nothing but mis'use of these kids, youve practically stricken them of their life."

all auditions to be sent to darkside201@yahoo.com