Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2008 @ 06:07 PM Reply

Hi, I am looking for an all around voice actor that can do these things:

-high pitched voice
-narrate
-make smooth conversations
-yell

I am making a movie with many random shorts, like most of those movies, except funnier

PM me and i will write you a script

JOIN THE PICK YOUR SONG COLLAB. PICK YOUR FAV SONG. AND ANIMATE IT. WE STILL GOTS FREE PARTS!!!!!!! THIS SIG IS COMPLETELY UP TO DATE, SO JUST JOIN!

blood sigs are sexy

BBS Signature
CrypticHeartsPro
CrypticHeartsPro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2008 @ 07:56 PM Reply

Hey everyone CrypticHeartsProductions is starting a new series!
Send auditions to : r_bea414@msn.com

This will be a Sims 2 series. I will be using the Sims 2 computer game to film this. Here's an example of a Sims series : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKaDU6WJq sk (this series is NOT created by me, it has nothing to do with me, I'm just a fan)

Project information - Anne Westfall is a college student. She crosses paths with a vampire, Alexander. She tries to become friends with him, but he doesn't say a word in response. (he's very shy) After a while they become good friends. This series is about a friendship between a vampire and a human and how different and alike they are. There's a lot going on, on the side lines of this series that complete the series more. They finally come face to face with their enemy Seth.
Audition deadline - August 30th

Recording and Contact information -
-Record in Prefered MP3 format but wht ever is the nicest quality using your system
-Save the lines as "charactername_yourname_linenumber.mp3" (ex: vaan_tamtu_01.mp3) For your name you may use your real name, or the name you wish to show up in the credits.
-Send your auditions to r_bea414@msn.com
Characters
MALES
----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Name: Avery
ROLE FILLED
Name: Alexander
Bio: Alexander is a sweet caring guy. He'll reach out to help anyone if they really need it. His main gaol is to get humans and vampires to get along. Alexander is very shy and doesn't speak to many people.
Audition Line 1 *quiet and calmly* : My name is Alexander. And that's all I'm telling you.
Audition Line 2 *deffensive and stern* : Seth. I know what you're about. And if you think for one second that I'll help you you're dead wrong.
Audition Line 3 : Avery. You need to calm down. You do this everytime! You make a mistake and think everyone else is to blame.
Name: Rob Lennington
Bio: Rob Lennington is a car obsessed genius. He is sweet and charming without trying. He usually misses the point of things, like Megan, but is a serious and supportive friend when needed. He's a class clown and would like to be taken more seriously than he currently is.
Audition Line 1 : Hey Anne! I was thinking you might be able to help distract Davey for awhile?
Audition Line 2: Do you honestly think that'll work? Come on Davey! Girls don't care about science and... whatever... they like compliments.
FEMALES
Name: Anne Westfall
Bio: Anne Westfall is a very creative lady. She tries to help people and is the kind to voulenteer at animal shelters and other places. She's very sweet and just wishes she could get to know the mysterious Alexander more.
Audition Line 1 *sweetly, to Alexander*: My name is Anne. I want to help you.
Audition Line 2: Megan, leave him alone. He's had enought people bothering him for one night I'm sure.
Name: Megan Bilsten
Bio: Megan is a smart and talented lady, when she wants to be. She is very "airheaded" and a lot goes right over her head. She tries to understand everyone around her, but that usually never works out.
Audition Line 1 *excited* : Oh! Oh! lemme guess! lemme guess! You... fell off...the roof!
Audition Line 2 *serious and calm and quiet, to Alexander*: Who did this to you?
I didn't add a lot of details to how the lines should be said, because I believe part of this Voice acting, is getting into the character. Pretend you're Anne or Rob, how would you say it?

Thanks! And if there's something you'd like to know more about, just ask!

FrozenSheep
FrozenSheep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 11th, 2008 @ 01:04 PM Reply

LOOKING FOR A VOICE ACTOR FOR A POSSIBLE SERIES.

Here is the test animation http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110808/3 5259_APPLEVILE_Scene_1.php
The joke is pretty weak I know, and the animation is horrible but understand that this is just a test.

Record yourself saying any of the lines by the speakonia character.
Post link here.

There is no deadline, but I will probably pick the first few to audition.
Also, there is no real commitment here, the character's voice changes from speakonia to normal, so I am not requiring you to do anymore than this episode if you want to.

Also no pay. :(

Voice Actor Wanted

Tchumi
Tchumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 11th, 2008 @ 07:23 PM Reply

pm me your email and the script and i will do a demo

HavekReekel
HavekReekel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 11th, 2008 @ 09:07 PM Reply

Oh man ... i see that this is way old ...
None the less i would like to be a voice actor for anyone out there ...
Heres is a link.
My Quick Voice Demo
This has a lot of my different voices (including a female voice i can do)

please E-mail me with a job request.
lyriksaiten@yahoo.com

Thank you

Newgrounds Voice Actor [Demo 1, Demo 2]
PM if your are intrested.

Sikes
Sikes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 12th, 2008 @ 12:35 AM Reply

I need a young boy voice like Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender or something.

PsycoticPaige
PsycoticPaige
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 12th, 2008 @ 06:42 PM Reply

I'm a girl age 15 who can voice act. I can do sweet innocent voices, angry voices, my boy voice sounds scratchy like Ash from Pokemon except if he was like 8? I'm up for voice acting any time so feel free to PM me~

pauly2smally
pauly2smally
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2008 @ 09:37 AM Reply

I need one of you lads, a proper brit ( though not necessarily) to VA for me :D i need a deep voice, quite rough who can do a typical brit (like you hear at west ham games, yno?)

2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice. = Bloody ell you're gettin right on my tits
3 - Method of contact. E-mail = spraggo@hotmail.com - please identify urself / PM - go ahead
4 - deadline! - 17th of August
5 - Credit will obviously be given

please reply soon :( :D

cheers

spraggs. x

BBS Signature
Dragon-Forge
Dragon-Forge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2008 @ 08:51 PM Reply

I'm a 13-year-old American boy who's very good at imitating a 13-year-old American boy. Voice is somewhat low. PM me or email me at dragonforgeisbeast@gmail.com.

Dragon-Forge
a.k.a. -- Chris

DemonOfNightmar
DemonOfNightmar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2008 @ 09:50 PM Reply

Looking for a voice actor (or 2)!

I'm actually looking for a voice actor or two, depending on how much time it takes to get someone who want to voice act. After trying to voice act, i understood i was good at animating and that's all.

Movie:
I wanted to do something like asdfmovie sequel and i'm looking for someone (male) who has a nice but funny voice, someone that is actually older then 14-15 and has a mature enought voice. i'm not gonna pay UNLESS you do such a great job. I'm a pretty good animator but the only thing missing is voices. Also, i will give main credits and maybe newgrounds prises instead of cash, depending on the actor's decision.

Texts/infos:
Once someone (a voice actor) want to voice act to my movie, this person will have to send me a PM, saying he accfepts. After that, i will be PMing texts as i'm getting further in my animation. Also, everything should be include in PMs, lenght, type of voice and the words themself.

Calling everyone who:
has talented voice and is ready for some 4.00+ grade! (atleast hoping for such a!

pauly2smally
pauly2smally
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2008 @ 07:55 AM Reply

At 8/13/08 09:37 AM, pauly2smally wrote: I need one of you lads, a proper brit ( though not necessarily) to VA for me :D i need a deep voice, quite rough who can do a typical brit (like you hear at west ham games, yno?)

No takers??

BBS Signature
FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2008 @ 09:32 AM Reply

Lol sure I will do any COMEDY voice acting for anyone. So who needs comedy voice acting? PM me.

D-Mac-Double
D-Mac-Double
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2008 @ 11:10 AM Reply

Currently casting two flash animation series, "XENOREALMS" (10 male roles, 6 female) and "SUPERHERO SLAYERS" (7 male, 1 female).

For audition details on XenoRealms, click here.
For audition details on Superhero Slayers, click here.

The deadline is already quite close, so don't delay on sending in auditions!

Voice Actor Wanted

Facebook.com/MacTheActor
Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature
PARASITIC-TOYs
PARASITIC-TOYs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2008 @ 11:27 AM Reply

hey im a good voice over and i would mind to play a voice in wat your doing and ill even do it for free uuummm so if you want me to do it contact me
southpark_fan73@yahoo.com

(>**)>JESUS H. CHRIST Is Who I Follow<(**<)

arcain214
arcain214
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2008 @ 01:17 PM Reply

Voice actors - link to another thread. Male in his twenties. Comedy.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9533 99

I'm sure you'll like the part.

PARASITIC-TOYs
PARASITIC-TOYs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2008 @ 03:57 PM Reply

Ok here is the deal
Me and band mates just dont make Music we make art like paintings and other things...(you are probly saying who give a rats ass)
well here is thing i made a web site called parasitic Productions (again saying who cares everyone has a website) and the idea of it was to make videos movies and ect.... but the problem there is that we dont have the programs and wat not and i feel that someone else would do it and take full credit and i really dont care.... i got a couple of film ideas all members will do voice overs and watever...

ok the deal is that who ever wants to join this web and animate shit and get full credit meaning u could say u did it and sell it and watever just PM me if ur intersted

D-Mac-Double
D-Mac-Double
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2008 @ 06:24 PM Reply

At 8/14/08 11:27 AM, PARASITIC-TOYs wrote: hey im a good voice over and i would mind to play a voice in wat your doing and ill even do it for free uuummm so if you want me to do it contact me
southpark_fan73@yahoo.com

*Hint hint*. If you're hoping to get roles this way, it's wise to post a clip showing what you're capable of. Specifically in this thread.

Facebook.com/MacTheActor
Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature
PARASITIC-TOYs
PARASITIC-TOYs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 15th, 2008 @ 08:04 AM Reply

umm good point hey do u do Animation?? MC Double???

D-Mac-Double
D-Mac-Double
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 15th, 2008 @ 10:12 AM Reply

At 8/15/08 08:04 AM, PARASITIC-TOYs wrote: umm good point hey do u do Animation?? MC Double???

No siree! I'm just a voice actor, who occasionally gets to help flash animators find and direct other voice actors.

Facebook.com/MacTheActor

BBS Signature
Suezo
Suezo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 15th, 2008 @ 04:44 PM Reply

Hey there everyone.

This post is a request for some voice acting talent for a project that is still early in development.

The Piece is called "I Am Samurai" and is a project that tells a story through a seamless blend of voice acting and traditional Japanese music with a modern twist.

If you would like to here the first demo clip of the piece go here:
I Am Samurai (Demo Clip)

there is more information in the author comments as well.

The voices I need are

Old Man: An old mans voice, it doesn't have to have an oriental accent to it but if it works then it works. It must be moderately deep yet full sounding.

Young Man: A young man (preferebly 19-23ish) needs a strong voice that can range depending on situation of a scene (example: suprise, confusion, frustration.)

villainous voice: easy peasy, an evil voice. I don't like people who think an evil voice is just an overdriven, low, scratchy, monster voice. just send me your "legitimate" interpritation of an evil villian.

I dont have any lines or what not to give, just message my profile, or send an email with a file of you speaking "simple sentences" with the voice desired if you are interested in being apart of this project. you will be credited for your work in the completed work.

with your help this is going to be a great piece.

thanks for you cooperation,

"Zo."

Non-Stop Innovation

BBS Signature
D-Mac-Double
D-Mac-Double
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 04:38 AM Reply

Currently casting two flash animation series, "XENOREALMS" (10 male roles, 6 female) and "SUPERHERO SLAYERS" (7 male, 1 female).

The deadlines are rapidly approaching, so don't delay on sending in auditions!

Voice Actor Wanted

Facebook.com/MacTheActor

BBS Signature
dec-1310
dec-1310
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 02:49 PM Reply

I need a Voice Actor with a 16 year old voice and with American accent (Falco's voice)
A Voice actor with not-so-deep voice (like a 18 year old voice) and American accent (Fox's voice)
A childish voice, doesn't matter the accent (pokemon trainer's)
Someone can immitate Mario's voice? (mario's voice :O)
A deep saw throat voice doesn't matter the accent (Lucario's voice)
A deep voice, Include echoes (if you can) and Whatever the accent (Master Hand)

I know I'm paying a lot, PM me anyone that offers. Sorry, I've got no money to give...

DannyJay
DannyJay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 8/16/08 04:38 AM, D-Mac-Double wrote: Currently casting two flash animation series, "XENOREALMS" (10 male roles, 6 female) and "SUPERHERO SLAYERS" (7 male, 1 female).

The deadlines are rapidly approaching, so don't delay on sending in auditions!

well i could voice but i only have a mic and a regular sound recorder. i dont have the MP3 thing or whatever. i can e-mail my voiceing to you though.

Don't be afraid of failure.

BBS Signature
D-Mac-Double
D-Mac-Double
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 04:57 PM Reply

At 8/16/08 04:16 PM, TSstudios wrote::

well i could voice but i only have a mic and a regular sound recorder. i dont have the MP3 thing or whatever. i can e-mail my voiceing to you though.

I'm going to pass, then. If I have anyone recording 50 or so script lines as WAV files, the filesize will get... much larger than I'd like. Your interest in this project is appreciated though.

Facebook.com/MacTheActor

BBS Signature
dec-1310
dec-1310
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 07:15 PM Reply

At 8/16/08 04:57 PM, D-Mac-Double wrote:
I'm going to pass, then. If I have anyone recording 50 or so script lines as WAV files, the filesize will get... much larger than I'd like. Your interest in this project is appreciated though.

You can convert the WAV file to MP3 with audacity so the file gets smaller.......

dec-1310
dec-1310
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 09:25 PM Reply

Sorry for the unnecesary post but We can't let this thread die since we need the Voice actors still...

Dragon-Forge
Dragon-Forge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 10:13 PM Reply

Anybody need an early teen voice that's moderatly deep? Check out my voice sample. Please email me if you wish to include me in your movies!

SnowFreak13
SnowFreak13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 11:59 PM Reply

Voice Actors needed!!!

The Dark Knight Collab needs voice actors, and we have a wide range of characters that still need voicing.

A constantly updated list containing the characters in the collab can be found here and I would greatly appreciate anybody who could whip up a demo.

For a voice demo just make up any lines that aren't too crazy and it'll do, as long as it shows off your range for that character. People are more than welcome to send multiple characters in one demo.

You can PM your links to your samples to me or swiftstylerX.

You can also email me any soundfiles at Bigeskateboarder@aol.com

Thanks for your time and I can't wait to hear some demos!

Yeah, you would, don't lie.

SnowFreak13
SnowFreak13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 17th, 2008 @ 12:10 AM Reply

Sorry about the double post, but I forgot to mention that the thread for the Dark Knight collab is somewhere around here if you'd like to check it out.

Also, while no lines are posted yet, I'll soon be updating this list to contain lines.

Thanks again!

Yeah, you would, don't lie.

dec-1310
dec-1310
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 17th, 2008 @ 07:43 AM Reply

At 8/17/08 12:10 AM, SnowFreak13 wrote: Sorry about the double post, but I forgot to mention that the thread for the Dark Knight collab is somewhere around here if you'd like to check it out.

Also, while no lines are posted yet, I'll soon be updating this list to contain lines.

Thanks again!

Oh, you reminded me something
EVERYONE THAT OFFERS TO VOICE ACT FOR ME WATCH MY USERPAGE FOR MORE INFO