• 3,265 Replies
MCKidz
MCKidz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-07 20:02:39

I totally believe I have the perfect voice. Do you have an e-mail where can I send you a sample?

darkwindsage
darkwindsage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-08 00:47:53

I'm startin' 15 years and I can sing like singer of Hoobastank
Songs like Zombie, Ode to my Family fits with me really good

My preferences are calm songs but I can do excepcions

the msn: darkwindsage@gmail.com

Drumer Required!!

88 Century 4ever!!!

d8b
d8b
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-08 10:53:59

Looking for voice actors.

~ Teenage accent, preferably british or american normal accent. And prepare to get lots of line with "what?" or "ARGH/OW!"

- Grunting voice(Bull - like)

- French-ishhy accent, like , evil-ish, evil scientist.

-

Date-B.

BBS Signature
djtahu
djtahu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-08 13:28:11

Auditioned for bowser.

Linkhasafan
Linkhasafan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-08 19:29:14

I need voice actors

1. An evil sounding man who can make it sound meaningful
2. Another voice, slightly low, with a hint of evil
3. Someone who can sound like Midna
4. A girl's voice, not teenager, and not too mature either
5. Anything anyone else can provide

I can offer no money, but full credit in my flash!

MrAbnormal
MrAbnormal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-11 12:53:35

I'm going to need some voice actors. List of voices: Casual, rebellious guy, around 25; Deep, dark voice, is evil leader; darker, eviler, serious voice; strong, brutish voice, something like a powerful guy; something sounding like superman, but not completely, so strong and smart; a voice that sounds like a bug but is still partly human. Okay, I want you to email me at xxflareknightxx@gmail.com. I will need proof that you are good. For every voice I want you to say, "YES SIR COMMANDER," If you need proof of my art, here it is. Also, this will be a series, so I will need you to stay and voice act for a while. Thank you for your time.

I need more. I have a few, but more would be nice.

Gamerblade
Gamerblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-11 15:30:02

Hello!If you are interested in voice acting as mecha sonic for an upcoming flash sprite film,please reply asap... This role would be very much needed. Contact me:

Anthonycolon20@Yahoo.com
Gamerblade@Skype.com
Anthonycolon20@Gmail.com

BBS Signature
MrAbnormal
MrAbnormal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-11 16:10:55

Ooops, the link wasn't copied. http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/3608/681 77_villainsketch.php There it is. Anyway, I need someone.

Zayro
Zayro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-11 17:04:49

I need a whole cast of AV's here. 5% revenue included.

It's called Link the Dungeon Crasher, and it's about another unsuccessful attempt by Link to win the heart of his one true love, Zelda. After being sent on yet another mindless quest by her of little significance whatsoever other than the fact that she will one day be Queen of Hyrule, Link meets some Goombas (yes, Goombas, Mario/Link crossovers are always hilarious to me) that think he needs to assert himself more.

Long story short, we need:
-Zelda (High Pitched)
-Link (Medium Pitched)
-Dungeon Master (Low-Pitched)
-Bats (Medium-High, Bronx accent if possible)
-Goomba 1 (Medium-Low Pitched, italian sounding)
-Goomba 2 (Medium-High Pitched, italian sounding)
-Dark Link (Medium Pitched, good at sounding drunk)
-Frat Boy (Medium-Low Pitched, constantly drunken sounding)
-Hobo (Medium Pitched, sound like a hobo, go figure)
-General Store Clerk (Medium Pitched, whiny voice, boy preferred)

"Violence is not suitable for anyone except the elderly"

SuperBiasedMan
SuperBiasedMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-13 11:36:18

I'm looking for someone to do the voice of a cheery shop assistant, gender and everything else aren't important.

It's just a small part, the following three lines:
"Ah, Mr. Vorbis. That's fine, would you like any cash back?"
"I can get you milk here Mr. Vorbis."
"No, no trouble..."

Anyone interested can PM me with samples/questions.
There is no specific deadline, but I'll need them some time over the next few days.

I'm standing here and the atmosphere is literally a duck.

jessethehedgehog1
jessethehedgehog1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-13 22:14:32

I've been working on this game, and I'm ABOUT ready to launch an alpha demo of my newer model of Sonic Overdrive. For those who have ready my previous thread about the game, the changes are that it's done now with RPG XP, using many custom scripts to bring a more Sonic-y feel to the engine. I'm also incorporating CG cutscenes into the game, we're in fact modeling Ocean City right now. However, what I want for this game to become better is voice-acting. I know that there are many talented voice-actors/actresses here, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to try out for a roll in the game. I can post the list of needed characters below, followed by whoever already has that part:

Current Auditions:

Sonic.....(Sonicking)
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Amy
Cream.......(Tails_Master)
N.I.C.O.L.E........(Tails_Master)
Blaze
Silver
Metal Sonic
Dr. Robotnik
Espio
Vector
Charmy
Marine
Rouge
Nexus
Mighty.........(Jackskellinghog)
Shade

(Other NPC's to be decided for now^^)

Some voices on this list do not have original voices to follow by, so if you are trying to take a part for either Mighty the Armadillo or N.E.X.U.S., just send in what you think would be appropriate.

If you're intersted, send the audition clips to me at tomkox_31 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Audition Script/Characters:

Sonic The Hedgehog
(Enthusiastic 16 year old teen*
Hero of Mobius (This game does not take place on Earth.). He's known as the fastest thing alive, and fights for what he believes in.

Audition 1: *Snarky* Yeah, like Eggm(a)n. Besides, how do you know that there's an Emerald here? You got a new detector or something?

Audition 2: *Serious* The same thing as always, Tails. Let's head out, he won't be waiting for us.

Miles 'Tails' Prower
*Cheerful 9 year old male*
Sonic's best friend. His knowledge of machines and tinkering always comes in handy against fighting Eggm(a)n.

Audition 1: *Excited* I've got something even better! Sonic, meet N.I.C.O.L.E.! This program can do just about anything!

Audition 2: *Worried* Try not to offend her, Sonic. I've programmed her with emotions and intelligence. She can be very useful to us.

Knuckles the Echidna
*Somewhat gruff 17 year old male*
The guardian of the Master Emerald. After returning from the Twilight Cage and stopping Eggm(a)n once again, he, along with the few returning Nocturnus, rebuilt Echidnaopolis and live there on Angel Island.

Audition 1: *Annoyed* Sonic, I don't have time to be running along with you on a wild goose chase!

Audition 2: *Furious* Grr...that Nexus!! He'll pay for taking the Master Emerald!!

Shadow the Hedgehog
*Smooth low voice*
The ULTIMATE (lol) life-form. He is rather moody and often does not want to interact with the others, but when he discovers the threat of N.E.X.U.S., he steps into the light to team up with Sonic and the gang.

Audition 1: *Normal Shaodw-tone* N.E.X.U.S. was an A.I. unit constructed off of the brainwaves of the Doctor. It's no wonder that he always knew his master's own weaknesses.

Amy Rose
*Enthusiatic 13 year old female*
A sweet girl with a major crush on Sonic. However, certain events have her worried more about other things than chasing Sonic down.

Audition 1: *Sweet, yet blunt* Sonic, sweetie, it's nice to know that you care, but I've got BIGGER things to worry about!

Cream the Rabbit
*High-pitched 7 year old voice*
A sweet girl with a pure heart. She's not much of a fighter, but her cheerful disposition keeps the others going.

Audition 1: *Cheerful* Mr. Sonic! And Amy!! I'm so glad you're here!

Audition 2: *Scared* That mean machine scared me...he was so cruel to me and Cheese...

Blaze the Cat
*Determined 17 year old female*
A female feline from another parallel world. Her natural-born gift of manipulating flames becomes a great asset against her enemies, yet she still has much work to do on keeping a 'cool' head.

Audition 1: *Puzzled, slightly shy.* I knew that you'd return one day, Sonic...I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon.

Audition 2: *Losing her tempter* You have some nerve, NEGA!!

Silver the Hedgehog
*Semi-high 16 year old male*
A young hedgehog from the future with a heart full of determination. He may not be too experienced, but when he puts his heart into whatever he does, nothing can stop him.

Audition 1: *Confused* Sonic!? Wait, what's going on? How am I in your timeline!?

Audition 2: *Contemplating* So...when N.E.X.U.S. got ahold of the Time Stones, he created time compression, merging the past, present, and future into one timeline?

Metal Sonic
*Robotic voice*
A robotic version of Sonic. After getting thrashed in a battle by Sonic, Tails reprograms him to follow their orders, making him a valuable ally...or does he?

Audition: *Monotone robotic voice* Resistance is meaningless, hedgehog. You will surrender to Lord Robotnik, or meet your demise!

Dr. Eggman
*Somewhat older meniacal voice*
An evil genius bent on world domination. After discovering an even greater power, he is bent on obtaining it and establishing his Empire.

Audition 1: *Smirking* Looks like you're a little late. Those legs of yours must be quite out of shape.

Audition 2: *^arrow^* I'm afraid I cannot do that. This Emerald, along with its mates, are the key to unlocking the ultimate power that I need to build the foundation of the Eggm(a)n Empire!

Espio the Chameleon
*Smooth, low male voice*
A chameleon skilled at the art of ninjitsu. He prefers to work alone, but will occasionally step in with his allies for more troubling events.

Audition: *Speaking over a headset* Vector, I'm in. Give me the coordinates to the next waypoint.

Vector the Crocodile
*gruff, mid-tone male voice*
A croc that loves adventure and money. He doesn't appear in the missions, but instead leads them.

Audition: *Piqued* H-hey!? What's the idea? You said that we'd get PAID for this!!

Charmy Bee
*Hyper, high-pitched male voice*
A young and hyperactive youth that believes that he can take anything on. He, too, doesn't go on the missons, but years to.

Audition: *Hyper* YEAH!! Let's go kick some robo-butt!!

Marine the Raccoon
*Young, Australian female voice*
A young and spunky girl from Blaze's dimension. She yearns to be strong like a captain, and feels like she can do anything around Sonic.

Audition: *Puzzled* Strewth, mate, you all gonna leave me hangin' like this?

Rouge the Bat
*Smooth 18 female voice*
A genuine treasure hunter. She loves to hunt for large jewels, but Chaos Emeralds are by far her favorite, short of the Master Emerald itself.

Audition: *Stomping foot* That's no way to treat a lady! And I thought you were a gentleman!!

Nexus
*Not sure about this voice. Smooth and low*
This one's different from the rest. Nexus is Eggm(a)n's A.I. unit created from his own brainpatterns, sharing the same intelligence as him. Over time, he shall create his own metallic body...maybe more?

Audition 1: *Casual, slightly robotic* Greetings, Sonic the Hedgehog. I am Nexus, A.I. unit and supervisor for new robotic construct.

Audition 2: *Smirking, no longer robotic* But, Doctor, wasn't it you who programmed into me, "All that is weak must perish?"

Mighty the Armadillo
*Spunky 17 male voice*
Another member of the Chaotix. He shows his face once more, helping Sonic and the others out against a target that threatens all of Mobius.

Audition: *Smiling* Well, whattya know? If it isn't Sonic? Long time, pal!

Shade the Echidna
*Smooth, determined 18 voice*
One of the last of her race that was banished into the Twilight Cage during the Argus Event. After returning to Mobius, the rest of the free Nocturnus and Knuckles rebuilt Echidnaopolis as a new home.

Audition: *Looking at Sonic, examining him* So this doesn't bother you? How often is it that your home is attacked like this?

N.I.C.O.L.E.
*Robotic smooth fem*
An A.I. unit developed by Tails. He made her as a lab partner and as a friend when Sonic would be gone on a new adventure. She is very intelligent and useful for gathering data.

Audition: *Slightly annoyed.* I am more than just a computer. I am an A.I. unit with access to multiple forms of technology.

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-15 09:17:20

Hey voice actors i just need a simple request.
Bangorang!!!!
That is all!

I cant find a file of it from the movie hook.
So i need one of you guy to war cry bangorang for me.
Its for my new song that im making.
The same way they do it in the movie but a lil more testosterone.
Please PM me if you can help me out with this .. it will be much appreciated

abdur17
abdur17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-15 16:01:21

Hello.I am making another sprite movie. I have 2 in the process but i want this one to be the best one i got. I Need for actors for these character but here is the story line: Its just a Tyical day for Sanji(character from one piece) ans shows everybody how cool he is. Here are the characters for this movie

Sanji - a cool chester cheetah accent
Shy Guys - Bowser's Kingdom Accent
Kamek - Similar to the one in Bowsers Kingdom
Geno - Similar to the one in Bowsers Kingdom
Luffy - Kid Pirate Accent
Koopa - Needs an country accent
Peach - Princess Accent

Here are the auadtions for them

Sanji - Im TOO cool for school
Shy Guys - Ahhhhh.
Kamak - What R U? Gay
Geno - I am Toally Awsome
Luffy - RRRRRRR Blow the Man Down
Koopa - leaping catflish
Peach - Let's a go

the Deadline for the auadions will be due on the 30th of November. this will be a comedy (it will have action but it will just be plan funny).My Email is olajuwonabdur@yahoo.com for the auadtions. if u have any questions, just let me know.There will be more characters but i havent thought about any yet. just let me know what characters u want in it.

KingRJ
KingRJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-15 17:15:07

Hey, just like abdur17, I'm working on a sprite movie. I Need a couple of actors to voice-act:
Mario
Luigi
& Princess Peach

The story is kinda Half Serious/Half Comedy with a 2% of Drama, So yea.

Auditions:

Mario:
[Depressed] I didn't know it would lead to this.
[Frustrated, Annoyed] Stop it, S-S-Stop, I said stop! Stooop!
[Questioning] What are you doing, Luigi?
[Scared] W-w-w-what's that?
[Very Happy] Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Luigi:
[Frusrated] I'm gonna show them what plumbers can REALLY Do!
[Running for his life] Ahhhhhhhh! Mommy! Mario! Somebooody!
[Sincere] It wasn't your fault, Mario.
[Worried] What's going on...

Princess Peach:
[Being Kidnapped] Ahh!
[Scream] <-- Scream!
[Death] NOOOooo... *Dying Moan*

Deadline? Don't really have one, I don't expect the movie to be done for a while, and I don't want to rush the movie or anything. My Email is rickyn102@gmail.com

yes.

BBS Signature
Eisaysek
Eisaysek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-15 22:55:08

Title: The Anderson Tapes

Summary:

It's about a man who is doing research for a novel he is writing on paranormal activity. He gets access for a week to a haunted house and finds that its more than he can handle. Based on the tapes from "The Evil Dead."

Characters:

Keith (main)
Voice type: He should sound a little older than the officers. He has a upstate accent and has the dialect more of a doctor. He should sound very well educated. He will be needing alot of emotion as nearing the end of the lines he will be saying them while crying. He should be the most fun.
(*Note - Has one line with a swear)

Audition Line 1: Keith Anderson August 27th. I would write all of this down but the recorder makes it easier for me to get all of my ideas down. I can't believe I scored this place for an entire week.

Audition Line 2: Mrs. Crawford it's almost 1am isn't kind of...Hello? Hello?! Oh my God, it's the ghosts! I've been waiting all night for this.

Audition Line 3: Stop it! stop! Get...get out of my head! Ahh!

Audition Line 4: (While crying)Oh my God! What the hell?! Why won't this thing shut off?! Why are you doing this to me?! What did you do to them? (pretend to be wrestling with something)

Detective Crowley
Voice type: Mid-Low. Detective Crowley should sound like he is more like a businessman than a cop.

Audition Line 1: Oh God in Heaven... (seeing a gruesome sight)

Audition Line 2: That came from the basement! (stating and alert)

Deputy Smith
Voice type: Mid-Low The deputy should sound a little more country. Think Montana.
(*Note - He has one line with a swear)

Audition Line 1: No sir but they are in route. (replying to question)

Audition Line 2: Shouldn't we give that to C.S.I when they get here?

Ghost(s):
Voice type: creepy and slowish (*note the voice will be distorted)

Audition Line 1: I called them here for you

Audition Line 2: I am alpha and omega.

Audition Line 3: I told you to leave (with hiss and anger in voice)

Send Lines labeled with line # and character and your name

Send to Eisaysek@gmail.com

Send along with text file containing:

Username
Credit name
Email
who you have auditioned for
Have The Anderson Tapes in the subject
Audition deadline: November 19, 2008
Thanks
Eisaysek
Can Dream Productions

HAVE FUN and Send in Now!

morethanheroes
morethanheroes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-17 14:47:56

Looking for a voice actor for a Pirate Themed game.

The requirements are simple, and just need some tracks voiced ASAP.

Voice overs must be clear and concise. This is for a medical-based flash game.

This game is to train short term memory for stroke and ADHD patients. It's essentially an oldschool top-down, vertical scrolling arcade shooter set to a pirate theme - with 7 memory conditioning mini games spread throughout each campaign.

Not really any preference on voice. Young, bubbly female would be nice, but anything would work really. Slight characterization of the pirate theme can be played with, but nothing too over the top to the point of interference with understanding.

Here are the required V/O's...

Instructions ¶

The following needs to be vocalized including all letters of the alphabet. -->
Generic Instructions ¶

* "To start the game click on the start button"
* "Click on the instruction button to learn how to play this game."
* "The options button will let you adjust the options for this game. "

First level of Top Down Shooter ¶

* "Your ship is located at the bottom of the screen, to move your ship move your mouse."
* "To shoot enemies point your ship in the right direction and click the left mouse button. "

Minigame 1 ¶

"Your enemies have a new strategy! To win you must remember in which square the enemies appeared and reproduce the sequence by clicking on the squares."

Minigame 2 ¶

"To unlock the treasure chest, Click the numbers on the lock in reverse order from the one that is displayed."

Minigame 3 ¶

"The parrot holds great treasure, You will hear the parrot say certain letters and the appropriate gems will light up, when it is your turn click on the gem that represents the letter the parrot wants."

Minigame 4 ¶

"You found a message in a bottle, Click on the letters in the order in which they first appeared on the note!"

Minigame 5 ¶

"You have found forged documents! you must click on the letter that does not match the first code sequence."

Minigame 6 ¶

"You must navigate through rough waters, You will be shown what spokes you will need to click to navigate safely, once it is your turn, reproduce the sequence by clicking on the appropriate spokes."

Minigame 7 ¶

"You need to save your ship! click on the holes in the same order that the squid attacked."

Shop ¶

"Here you can upgrade or buy a new ship!"

As previously mentioned, it will also require vocalization of all letters of the alphabet. These will have to be broken with a pause between tracks, or clipped as individual files.

"A" "B" "C" "D" "E" "F" "G" "H" "I" "J" "K" "L" "M" "N" "O" "P" "Q" "R" "S" "T" "U" "V" "W" "X" "Y" "Z"

Again, V/O's must be clear and concise.

Deadline - Preferably as soon as tonight if possible. There's really not all that much to be read, and no editing is required. Raw files are fine.

Method of contact -
aladsit@angeltear.com

Get back to me as soon as possible if you're interested.

Thanks,
-Al Adsit
Angeltear Studios

Jessismith
Jessismith
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-20 07:47:59

Voice actors wanted for an amazing new series I'm trying to start. This is what I have so far, and they are only bits and pieces.

http://jessismith.deviantart.com/art/Bit s-and-Pieces-of-a-New-Movie-82387237

What I need so far are; a young female lead(main character/narrator) young male lead(second main character) little boy(third main character) older(sounding) male(minor character)

This project could take years to do, but with the right support, I might be able to stick to it.
PM me if you want to do a voice, thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Hmm. I will change this signature soon, lol.

disguy
disguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-20 19:11:42

I am 14 years of age, I live in Oregon, US of A. I want to be a voice, so pm me if you want a voice. I guess you can say I have a real deep voice. I've said voice too many times. Voice.

..........................meh......

disguy
disguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-20 19:13:15

I am 14 years of age, I live in Oregon, US of A. I want to be a voice, so pm me if you want a voice. I guess you can say I have a real deep voice. I've said voice too many times. Voice.

..........................meh......

Seltzer
Seltzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-22 00:53:44

This is from the post on my page. (http://seltzer.newgrounds.com/)

This was an Idea I put on the backburner while I worked on Castle Crashers and the Holy Grail (which you may veiw by scrolling down..DO IT, I SAY!)

It's a tribute to the 8-bit theatre series which can be found right here:

http://www.nuklearpower.com/latest.php

If You've never read it, I highly reccomend it.

This toon will be done in sprites in honor of it's origional format, and will be rather short, most probably under a minute and a half, maybe two minutes.

I need voice acting for this one, I don't have the range I'd like for this one and I obviously need some willing voice actors.

As it stands, I need voice acting for the follwing characters,

Fighter - A slightly high pitched, male voice. something that suits Fighter's annoying nature
Sample line - " Yo, Red Mage! Check out this cool new sword I just bought!"

Theif - a normal, male voice. I don't have alot of specifications on this one.
Sample line - " Just great! the guards on their way now, We're done for!"

Black mage - A male voice. Something sinister sounding, not too much so, but a voice that will fit
Black mage's evil nature.
Sample line - " Wha--(shorth pause) You belive the fool?!"

Red Mage - A male voice. something that sounds sophictiocated and befits Red mage's character,
Sample line - " You idiot!, I -- "

This is all the voice acting I need. I currently have no positions filled and can begin work on this
toon when I have all he voice acting ready. Any volonteers are welcome and appreciated.

Anyone interested should send their samples to me by PM or Email (Seltzer02@hotmail.com), under the subject "VA for FF8-bit". Either is fine.

*If you need to learn about the character's personality, look through first few chapters of 8-bit theatre, If you don't have the time to do that, just pm me and I will pick out a chapter which would be
a good example, chapters are only one page long, so it's not too much of a damper on anyone's schedules.

Thanks in advance, everyone!

-Seltzer

As a sidenote, I'd be willing to voice act for anything, I'm a 16 year old male with a naturally deep voice, my range is rather limited but I can do things that befit my voice type such as a narrorator, annoucncer, etc.

Send any requests to the same places

[]

Alexman159
Alexman159
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-22 10:40:00

At 11/20/08 07:13 PM, disguy wrote: I am 14 years of age, I live in Oregon, US of A. I want to be a voice, so pm me if you want a voice. I guess you can say I have a real deep voice. I've said voice too many times. Voice.

Can you record yourself yelling doctor octagonapus, i would co-author you for that =)

Response to "dumbest person you ever met" :
"Some girl I knew once forgot how to breath." -Dlxrevolution

BBS Signature
dbz-dude
dbz-dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-22 12:14:57

i am a teenage british male aged 15 with voice acting experience give me a pm if your interested in my services id be glad to take part

mikemetroid5565
mikemetroid5565
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-23 22:30:37

Im a 13 year old that can near perfect "awesome" voice and Snake's Voice.. according to many people...

Its been awhile since i was on the forums.

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-24 06:06:13

I'm looking for a few voice actors actually.

I'll need one female (aged 16 or up) to take the role of a pilot, one male with a rather serious voice to be a wing leader, another male with a serious voice to be a starship captain, another generic voice over for starships, and a briefing/commander voice.

If anyone is serious, you can PM me for tryouts. Thanks.

Also, if any of the people that I was supposed to work with wants to get back on the project, you're more than welcome.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

ViNcEnTxX
ViNcEnTxX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-24 18:49:50

Hi, I need a voice actor :P

1 - A kind of announcer in a game show.

2 - "Too Bad!!"
"Nice Try!!"
"Try Again!!"
"Nice Job!!"
"Ok!!"
"Your Good!!"
"Hi There!!"

3 - Email: Vincent3313@gmail.com, PM my account, Instant Messenger: Jonnyboy3323

4 - 11-26

5 - Of course you will be co'd and credited.

Thank you, Vincent

BBS Signature
BinaryPulse
BinaryPulse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-24 20:29:18

I need a person with a deepish voice that can do a realistic British accent.

PM meh.

Clayman2
Clayman2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-27 11:08:13

Hey, I need a voice actor for a Christmas flash I'd doing for, obviously, the Christmas contest. It's intentionally a bit hokey/corny, and it's reminiscent of those old Christmas specials. I only need one role, narrator, and I'm looking for a male voice actor, (preferably over 17 or so) who can do a deeper, somewhat distinguished voice, similar to Boris Karloff's in "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". Not yet done with the script, so below I've added two lines from The Grinch as samples:

"He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more! "

"He brought everything back, all the food for the feast. And he, he himself, the Grinch, carved the roast beast."

causeifeellikeit
causeifeellikeit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-27 23:06:05

I am 15 years of age currently looking to voice act. I have a highish voice and can sound either nerdy or just normal. PM me with some lines and I can e-mail you some samples of my work.

luke-mushu-2010
luke-mushu-2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-28 01:59:21

I need one female voice actor. The description is for the following character.

Tracy Smith-Tracy is 39 years old mother She is your typical white-trashy redneck mother with a very high temper. Her voice should be mid-deep with a hillbilly/redneck accent.
1. (Angrily) "Now come on back here boy!"
2. (Mad) "Why would you two heathens even think you could get away with something like this?"

The auditions should be in .mp3 format and should be sent to luke_mushu_2010@yahoo.com

Eisaysek
Eisaysek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-30 01:37:37

I'm holding auditions for an audio drama

I need

Deputy Smith
Voice type: Mid-Low Eager, Serious. The deputy should sound a little more country.
(*Note - He has one line with a swear)

Audition Line 1: No sir but they are in route. (replying to question)

Audition Line 2: Shouldn't we give that to C.S.I when they get here?

Send to Eisaysek@gmail.com

Send along with text file containing:

Username
Credit name
Email

Have The Anderson Tapes in the subject

Audition deadline: December , 5 2008