00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

578,481 Views | 3,091 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-24 18:49:50

Hi, I need a voice actor :P

1 - A kind of announcer in a game show.

2 - "Too Bad!!"
"Nice Try!!"
"Try Again!!"
"Nice Job!!"
"Ok!!"
"Your Good!!"
"Hi There!!"

3 - Email: Vincent3313@gmail.com, PM my account, Instant Messenger: Jonnyboy3323

4 - 11-26

5 - Of course you will be co'd and credited.

Thank you, Vincent

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-24 20:29:18

I need a person with a deepish voice that can do a realistic British accent.

PM meh.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-27 11:08:13

Hey, I need a voice actor for a Christmas flash I'd doing for, obviously, the Christmas contest. It's intentionally a bit hokey/corny, and it's reminiscent of those old Christmas specials. I only need one role, narrator, and I'm looking for a male voice actor, (preferably over 17 or so) who can do a deeper, somewhat distinguished voice, similar to Boris Karloff's in "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". Not yet done with the script, so below I've added two lines from The Grinch as samples:

"He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more! "

"He brought everything back, all the food for the feast. And he, he himself, the Grinch, carved the roast beast."

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-27 23:06:05

I am 15 years of age currently looking to voice act. I have a highish voice and can sound either nerdy or just normal. PM me with some lines and I can e-mail you some samples of my work.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-28 01:59:21

I need one female voice actor. The description is for the following character.

Tracy Smith-Tracy is 39 years old mother She is your typical white-trashy redneck mother with a very high temper. Her voice should be mid-deep with a hillbilly/redneck accent.
1. (Angrily) "Now come on back here boy!"
2. (Mad) "Why would you two heathens even think you could get away with something like this?"

The auditions should be in .mp3 format and should be sent to luke_mushu_2010@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-11-30 01:37:37

I'm holding auditions for an audio drama

I need

Deputy Smith
Voice type: Mid-Low Eager, Serious. The deputy should sound a little more country.
(*Note - He has one line with a swear)

Audition Line 1: No sir but they are in route. (replying to question)

Audition Line 2: Shouldn't we give that to C.S.I when they get here?

Send to Eisaysek@gmail.com

Send along with text file containing:

Username
Credit name
Email

Have The Anderson Tapes in the subject

Audition deadline: December , 5 2008

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-01 16:38:50

Im looking for somone who can voice act a black guy. Id like someone who can do it like Egoraptor on his ff7 spoof of barret (the black guy). the voice will be used in an animation about the pico kids beatin up a snowman from outer space. The art detail on the animation is VERY good. So im looking for someone who can voice darnell perfectly. Someone is already voicing pico. All i need is darnell.

Here is a link to some screen captures from the animation.
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7919/
yesof4.png

So far the animation is rougly around 2 minutes. Darnell is the main character so yea. Oh and its fighting so be prepared to do some grunts and wut not

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-01 23:02:22

Alright, I'm just looking for a voice.
shock.
horror.

Basically, a guy that can talk nice and slowly, with a lot of emotion, at a near whisper.
I hate my voice, is all, and my recording gear isn't so grand.
so if there's anybody out there willing to help me out a bit, that would be great.

Nightbreaker

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-01 23:32:47

I am 13 years old. Still have a highish little boy voice. I don't mind swearing at all. I can do many accents(British, Brooklyn, Australian, Jamaican) I can also so scary voices(think ryuk but younger)

email me if your interested cattie812501@mac.com Just make the subject "Voice Acting-(title of movie)" also include some lines of script.

those pants do make you look fat

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-02 18:28:28

lol

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-03 02:47:49

hey! im 19 male live in kentucky so ive been told i have a texis like voice but i can do others like a hobo normal some what like a black pricher and a few others if you wanna get a hold of me jsut emale me or send me a PM jim_bob47@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-03 02:51:51

also i ready did some work like twice just naither one has been sent out to people to view but i hope to show my skills soon

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-04 19:52:46

I havent found a voice actor for darnell so i had to step in and take it up. but now i need the evil snowmans and picos voice.

Pico I want to sound like a skinny teenaged asshole. who dosnt care about really anyone. hes prideful and cusses alot. heres some screencaps from the animation so u can get an idea.
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image =picoux4.png

The snowman I want him to sound evil. with a raspy voicy. kinda like the tediz from conkers bad furday. heres a pic to help u think.
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4705/
snowmangx9.png

Add me on msn. Gonzossm@hotmail.com
or messege me on newground im on all the time.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-06 00:06:15

Just wanted to post a message and say that the position for my movie has been filled, but thanks for all the interest!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-06 20:05:24

Hi, I'd like to apply to any kind of voice acting, I´m speccialy good at whispery voices, and I don´t have any problem with swearing, if you´re interested, plz PM me

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-07 13:42:57

I need voices for a flash me a rockov have created. Here are the voice description. Please send the demo to either has a audio submission to Newgrounds, or in an email to MH4691@verizon.net. Tell my via PM if you need more detail on the voices. I will notify on this forum if any of the voices are taken.

Diggory is going to be a teenage voice. His tone is usually light-hearted but in the opening he will be confused and have a sense of panic in his voice.

Example of lines:

What's happened to me?!

I'll have to find where I belong...alone

Why do you think I fought you one on one. WE'RE going to die, alone. It ends here!

Cole is going to have a mature and deep voice. He is usally calm cool and collected. Basil is another mindset of Cole. He is more cocky and has a voice similar to Cole's but more psychotic and confidant, a lot more emotion.

Example of Lines (Cole):

Why do we get infected? Why do we rampage and destroy each other.

I may not know who I am, but I know what I'm going to do.

Basil:

Pathetic (Yes this is his only line in the opening but he will have a major role later on)

Neo is a balance of the two in that it is younger than Cole's but more older sounding than Diggory's. It is supposed to be more serious in tone but most of the time he is paniking so someone with a panicky voice is always good.

Example of lines:

The cure for all viruses. I'll find it one day

What is it? Can't you see I'm busy?

Minor Roles:

Apollo: A gruff commaning voice.

Voice: A older person's voice. One that is rasping to show age.

Officer: A young but matured voice. Higher pitched.

Tell me if you are intersted in any of the roles and/or if naything is confusing (this is the first tiem I've ever asked for audio). More roles will be needed as the series progresses, but these are the ones needed for the opening. I thank rockov for all his help in creating this project.

Deadline: December 15th

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-07 18:31:49

Hello voice actors - please help me in the making of my next upcoming movie!

The movie is a bit of laugh. Here's a preview

I haven't revealed all the secrets behind this movie just yet but believe me it's going to be full of funny surprises! The humor is very similar to my other movies, such as Spaceships

Voice Type/s: At the moment I need someone who can pull off an American action trailer voice. Example: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oFu34htkIm s

If you feel up to it then please read out the following lines so I can judge you! :D

"In the year 2008. *pause* There is a man. *pause* Who has a gun. *pause* and he's not afaid to use it."

Once recorded PM me to tell me that you've auditioned and send your sound file to jamie_crumb@yahoo.co.uk

I will look out for good sound quallity and also clearness in pronunciation. If approved by me then I will give you further instruction towards the voice acting for the movie.

Preferred contact: NG PM.

Also, tell me your Youtube account name (if you have one) and I can update you with private videos of how the movie is doing and I also might find it easier for me to give you your instructions there.

Credit: All voice actors will be credited and co-authored.

The deadline for this voice to be done and dusted is

Don't be afaid to get involved with this. It's not a serious movie so let's try to have a bit of fun! :)

There will be other voice roles later so if you don't get this one then don't worry.

"Think about it think think about it" ~ Flight of the Conchords

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-07 18:37:58

ha! I didn't add a dead line because I haven't really thought of one yet. Let's say before the end of December.

here's a picture. :)

Voice Actor Wanted

"Think about it think think about it" ~ Flight of the Conchords

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-08 13:23:42

18 year old voice actor who can do a variety of voices. I get bored doing my actual job so I am offering my services to those I feel would require it. I am the voice of Santa on
http://www.christmasdialer.com/

As well as the voice of the evil Santa on http://www.prankdialer.com/ The same client died when I threw in a gag sample for the Christmas Dialer and begged me to have it for free.

I specialize in evil voices but can do several for comedic effect. My natural voice is suited for white males 18-25. Email me at aturaten.ds@gmail.com for a sample.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-09 09:10:43

EDIT:
I am pleased to say I have found all of the voices I needed for Legends of a New Earth: Part 1!
I was shocked to have gotten so many offers! I'm making the script for part 2, and I'm nearly finished. New characters for the next one will be villians, so I'll need some good older and darker sounding voices...:) Thanks to everyone who inquired and auditioned!

~Jess

At 11/20/08 07:47 AM, Jessismith wrote: Voice actors wanted for an amazing new series I'm trying to start. This is what I have so far, and they are only bits and pieces.

http://jessismith.deviantart.com/art/Bit s-and-Pieces-of-a-New-Movie-82387237

What I need so far are; a young female lead(main character/narrator) young male lead(second main character) little boy(third main character) older(sounding) male(minor character)

This project could take years to do, but with the right support, I might be able to stick to it.
PM me if you want to do a voice, thanks!

Hmm. I will change this signature soon, lol.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-10 11:41:17

Okay need a voice actor (or two), I want someone who can do realistic impressions of Marcus Fenix and Dominic Santiago from Gears of War. If you are interested, here are the audition lines.

Marcus Fenix - "Dom, how you holdin' up?"

Dominic Santiago - *Crying* "Why did she have to die man?"

If you are doing either of these, please send them in a sound file to my email address: dahui58@hotmail.com

Thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-10 13:41:40

howdy! need talented voice actors with good quality microphones.

[male]narrator
sample line:
by the year 2300 earth is dead due to global warming, pollution and overpopulation.

[male] perigrin
sample lines:
I dunno, something about killing other human beings just doesn't seem right. Perhaps some day, in the far off future humanity will find a way to live without brutality and fear, who knows.

[male] bot
sample lines:
yes sir
area secured sir, we have detected 3 lifesigns inside this room

[female] kate
sample line 1:
I think they're kinda cute, but why are all of their faces the same?

[female] teacher
sample line 1:

long long ago people lived on another planet called earth. There they

could do whatever they wanted and they could be as many of them as they wished.

send auditions to yuriythebest@yahoo.com . More roles available!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-10 14:41:41

Hey,

Might need some voice acting really soon for a little animation i want to make for my first animation.
Its an Ipod related animation. NEED SOON!
Not really trials but if you want to show what you got then the line is "The life and death of an Ipod" or "The new Ipod crap!" i dont mind if its male/female i just need someone soon!

HM

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-11 13:18:05

Hey!

Basically I need a voice actor that will say perhaps just a phrases or two in my next Techno/Trance song!
You can listen to what I have done so far at:

The song will be totally different, but something like that.

Don't really know how to explain what kind of voice I am looking for. You here a man, almost in the background, making some kind of announcement through a scrambling radio. The man should also be an older guy.

If you think you're up to it, then send me a PM with a sample or e-mail adress. I'm also open for your suggestions!

Cya!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-12 18:02:06

1 - I need a voice actor to do a grizzled, almost comedic, but not quite, narrator voice.

2 - Once, there was a thriving race of machines, called the Zuid'Tian [Zoo-eed Tee-ahn]. They were a technologically and sociologically advanced people, and were peaceful and friendly. Many alien races came to see their wonders of science, and as some call, magic. However, this would not last.

3 - If you're interested, PM me, and I'll send you my email.

4 - I'm accepting offers until Christmas.

5 - The actor'll get co-author if you want it.

I like to rape children

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-12 23:01:58

Okay, i'm going to make this simple, I am in need of voice actors for a machinima series parodying star trek voyager. We need a voice actors for:

Kes,
Neelix,
The doctor,
Tuvok,
Harry Kim,
Tom Paris

those are the main ones that we really probably need, although i can't really give a description of the voices at this time, although i'm sure we need more than just that. So basically, anyone interested send an email to either me at SaulofAlberio@hotmail.com or to miss creator at Smad1337@hotmail.com. Or contact us with your interest at either glumerlink.newgrounds.com or smad.newgrounds.com. Can't wait to hear from ya ^^.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-13 00:47:22

Ok I make this simple and easy. I am seeking for one voice actor for this upcoming Sprite Flash I am going to be making. Which might be done around Spring-Fall. Anyways the voice actor got to me [Male] and he got to be able to do a pissed off voice along with annoyed and what other emotions that is related towards anger. Anyways if anyone wants to try out, send a PM to me or add me on MSN.
craig_bennett_16@hotmail.com

Has the world gone crazy? Oh...no never mind...the nukes just destroy the land...and made it into the wasteland....no worries!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-13 01:38:48

looking for work. i can do most voices, ecspecially sarcastic, anger, humor, or annoucing. pm me.

<3 {4/14/09}<3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-13 09:35:45

I need a talented female voice actor for my movie, all she has to say is a few lines.

Here's a preview: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/2208/373 89_this.png

PM me if you're up for it, please be experienced in voice acting and have a good mic

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-12-13 14:30:11

I need a voice actor with a cool voice, for my christ mas submission.

that can make a women voice and a men voice.

ill pay 20$ BUT only if the flash wins money..

msn: gerakl@012.net.il

IM HERE RELAX.