00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

575,501 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-23 18:04:29

At 6/23/08 05:33 PM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: I need two voices:

One that can do kirby's voice or at least try to, and don't worry I have audacity so I can make the voice sound like kirby :)

Another person that can imitate or try to approach pacman's voice, like in the game of pacman 2.

I AM DOING SOMETHING FOR SPRITE TV 3 SO I NEED THOSE VOICES!

Want to help me? Just send me a PM and tell me who want you to be, and I'll send to you the dialogues with my e-mail.

But once I send to you that PM you have only 1 day to send them to me or I will ask to another one.

PLEASE! I NEED THOSE VOICES! MY IDEA IS HILARIOUS!

BY THE WAY!

I forgot 1 character! LUIGI

I need someone that can do EXACTLY like luigi.

I need it for my joke :)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-23 20:12:12

i will definitly do pigeon master, just tell me the lines and i will say them

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-23 21:27:27

Im Currently on a project called Halo sticks.

Master chief - any "master chiefish" type of voice.
Some random guy - any voice that is TOO kiddish is alowed.
(Maybe)another random guy - any voice that is TOO kiddish is allowed.

Email me (g.ratneep@Gmail.com)

"This is going to be TOO easy"

No, that will not be in the movie but is a just an example line of what you will be saying.
(say the line with 1 of the 3 voices, or more if you think your voice will be good for all 3)

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-23 21:43:19

Hello NGers

I need a male able to voice at a 14-16 year old, American Accent, pm me for more information...
Thanks

Told ya'll we shoulda practiced...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-24 12:08:30

Looking for NARRATOR for animation about Newgrounds history!

I have already submitted this animation, but everybody has said that the voice is the only thing wrong with it..so if it's given a voice makeover, it could be great! See the original version, including the script here

Looking for easy to hear American voice....

No real deadline, you have all the time you want...well, within the next 6 months, otherwise I'll get bored and move on...

PM me if your interested with either a link to a sample of your voice, or a link to an animation where your voice is featured....

Voice Actor Wanted

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-24 14:35:04

Hi Newgrounds! My name is Mike and i am 12 years old. I am interested in voice acting and would love to help anyone that needs a boy for a flash. My E-mail adress is animator1mike@gmail.com if you want to hear my voice, e-mail me and give me a couple sentences. I will record them in any type of expression and have them sent back to you in a short period of time (i check my e-mail like 2 times a day) thanks!

HI!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-24 14:37:05

no cursing or innapropriate language though

HI!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-24 20:18:34

Voice actor (Male/16/US) available for "hire". Don't hesitate to send me what you're lookin for, i can morph my voice fairly well. PM or email me for details/requests. znerky@hotmail.com is the best way to catch me =P.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-25 16:34:44

Hi, im making a murder investigation game and need a female voice actor for the reporter
(very badly)!!! Can someone please say these two clips?:

"On Tuesday, April 3, 39 year old Adam Sorola was murdered inside his house around noon. Now, a word form his neighbor that was present at the time of the shooting."

clip2:

"Thank you." <short pause> "Investigators are still searching the crime scene and haven't found much evidence."

my email animator1mike@gmail.com
if you help me i will put your name in the credits and i will send you screenshots and tell you more about the game!

thx, michael1000

HI!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-25 17:29:36

Hey everyone. I'm making a new movie, and I need a voice actor.

There are 2 characters, both are young male adults, around 18-20 years old. I need someone that would be able to do that kind of voice.

Email me at tyler1@cablespeed.com or pm me and I will give you the lines, and tell you what the movie is about.

Its a short movie, and theres only a few lines.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-25 21:28:57

Howdy, there. I'm still looking for someone to voice Brig- spaceship pilot, chronic-underachiever, bad luck supa-magnet. Adult male, wide range of pitches, American accent.

If offbeat sci-fi westerns make you squeal with joy (aloud or internally), more information is available at http://rogue-toaster.livejournal.com/ (audition lines, scripts, character info, concept sketches). I'd like to start recording soon, so's I can get to animating. Thanks for your interest!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-25 21:42:01

Nevermind, i've found someone.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-25 22:20:28

Hey everyone. I a fairly new to the NG, and i am very intrested in Doing some voice acting. I have little experience when it comes to Voice acting, but considering that i am enrolled in one of Quebecs most reknown Professional Theatre schools(28 out of 350 are accepted every year), i can't be that bad...right?

18/M. I Speak fluent French(Quebec) and English and can do some pretty decent accents.
(E.G. - English, French, French man TRYING to speak english, British, etc...

As of write now i am working on a Demo Reel, but if you are intrested Drop me a PM with some Lines and i will get them back to You recorded in the Expression/accent you want.

Thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-26 10:33:57

I really need an adult female voice actor to say *only 2* lines for me. If you can help PLEASE e-mail me at animator1mike@gmail.com

HI!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-26 15:34:24

I need a voice actor who sounds like Solid Snake.

PM me XD

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-26 15:41:11

Solid Snake?
like when he talks into a walkie-talkie, or just his voice?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-26 16:14:02

just his voice, i need a few lines read, it doesnt have to be bang on perfect david hayter, but it needs to at least resemble his voice.

he sounds the same on codec and when he talks ?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-28 14:22:17

16/Male/American Caucasian available for voice acting. Don't hesitate to ask, I can morph my voice fairly well.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-30 20:31:38

I need a 1.typical mario-like voice with the italian accent. 2.a teenage kind of high pitched female voice. 3. a teenage average male voice kind of high pitched voice. 4.a kid voice,. along with a 5.stereotypical asian and 6.black voice.

Test Lines:
1."Its a me Mario"*loudly*
and a bit deeper kind of luigi accent
"Go Weegee!"*victoriously*
2."OK..what the hell?"
3."Lets show this creep the real super power of teamwork!"*annoying*
4."You know..this stuff is actually kind of crap.."*surprised
5."Herro, can i has cookie?"
6."Yo homies whazzup?"

Deadline 4 days from now

And btw this is for sprite TV 3, contact me by pm

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-01 13:21:18

At 6/30/08 08:31 PM, TailsIsUseless wrote:

I need a 1.typical mario-like voice with the italian accent. 2.a teenage kind of high pitched female voice. 3. a teenage average male voice kind of high pitched voice. 4.a kid voice,. along with a 5.stereotypical asian and 6.finally a deep gruff voice

Test Lines:
1."Its a me Mario"*loudly*
and a bit deeper kind of luigi accent
"Go Weegee!"*victoriously*
2."OK..what the hell?"
3."Lets show this creep the real super power of teamwork!"*annoying*
4."You know..this stuff is actually kind of crap.."*surprised
5."Herro, can i has cookie?"
6."IMA FIRIN MA LAZOR!"

Deadline 3 days from now

And btw this is for sprite TV 3, contact me by pm or e-mail at geek-gamer@hotmail.com

editted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-02 18:54:19

I need a Voice acting for two projects at the moment, the second of the two is the only one with a complete script, so I would prefer VA's for that one. The other one isn't complete but if anyone is interested in it let me know

(The Nintendo Wii User's Guide) I need someone who can sound like the announcer on informative videos, sorry for the lack of detail, but as i've said its imcomplete.

Here's a line for the sample

"We all play with our Wii's, its a fact of life and we shouldnt be ashamed of it"

Yoshi's story

This one is a sprite toon, just to let you all know. I need alot of voice acting for this one, so I'll just list the basics of each and if you are interested, contact Kami130000@yahoo.com or pm me here for the sample lines.

Mario: A normal announcer type voice, like those in those drug videos we all had to watch in school
Mario: A stoner-ish voice, similar to the announcer

Yoshi: a normal voice, one of a teenage male (has the most lines of all)

Wario: A stoner-ish voice

Luigi: a high pitched stoner-ish voice (he only has one line)

Fat shy guy: a doofy-sounding voice (only one line)

Toad: A normal voice, peferably a that of a teenage male (one line)

Thanks in advance, everyone!

[]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-03 13:56:27

At 6/30/08 08:31 PM, TailsIsUseless wrote: blah

sent pm

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-03 22:24:14

I need voice actors that can talk like Mario, Peach, Browser, Toad, Luigi, and Yoshi.
Respond here or pm me if u are interested

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-04 15:03:53

Hello, fallout-survivor here, I need a voice actress who can sound like a twenty year old woman. I had another voice actress who said she'd do the part, but it's been over a week and I haven't heard back from her. My animation can't wait any more; I need the dialogue so I can mix the audio and then animate the rest of the flick to it.

If you are interested, send me a private message and we'll go from there. If I get a lot of people responding, I'll select the one I think sounds the best. Thanks.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-04 16:11:59

I need some voices for my next PC squad episode in the works. This ones going to get a bit crazy. ^^

The PC squad is about a Police agency run by all antho animals, in a futurist city run by a super computer named jeEVEs. This story follows a young immagrant hyena girl's work on the squad and her experiences.

Voices needed

Main part

Dally: A hard-nosed no nonesense detective who hates criminals.

Male American or British accent 30-35 Dark cold quiet tone

Very Main part

Rosco Rudyard A dog fox womanizer and theif. (His lines make sexual refferences, like a frat boy he calls people he dislikes fag or gay. Hes definately not politicy correct, thats what makes him funny though.) Can be mildly racist.

Male 25-30 American mild-gruff, able to pull off seductive tones, and smartazz.

Very Main part

Hythena Ayira A hyena officer, I voiced her in the first movie but think maybe someone else would do better. She is strong and proud, she hates to lose, independent, responsible, serious can have a hard time lightening up. If someone makes a racist or sexist comment she will either get annoyed, or make one back to whom ever said it.

(Female semi-low voice 25-30 american/ african accent maybe?) commanding, serious, sometimes annoyed, angry or teasing. Can mencing or calm.

Very minor

Store security officers M/F 2-3 people?

Deadline in September, but I'll be flexible though since moving to another state in August

If everyone thinks you are the devil... Why not play it up?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-04 20:46:49

I NEED HELP WITH SOME VOICE LINES ( FEMALE ACTRESS ) , here's the post http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9328 37

PM me if you are interested

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-04 21:03:46

At 7/4/08 08:46 PM, fede1920 wrote: I NEED HELP WITH SOME VOICE LINES ( FEMALE ACTRESS ) , here's the post http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9328 37

PM me if you are interested

Ok the post is closed here's what i need :

Hello there , i'm looking for a female voice actress for my next Flash ... It would be about the movie Evil Dead , if you don't know this movie here's a little info :

Here's a clip of the Movie ( warning : excesive violence)

The character's name is Linda , she's the main character's girlfriend ... oh , and try to do it with a brithish accent, that would be much better and would fit more with my Flash.
As you saw on the video , she gets possesed so... you'll need to make a particulary high-pitched voice in some of the lines ...

Well , that's what i need , hope anyone can help !!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-04 21:11:26

If anyone can write lyrics and sing, I'd be happy to make some music for it.

Anyone???

Something needs to go here.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-05 03:44:11

Hello, I am looking for some voice actors willing to lend me their talents in an upcoming flash movie that me and DPlato are working on, as he said in his post a few posts above, we need voice actors for the following characters:
Mario: Just needs a slight Italian or Brooklyn accent.
Luigi: Same as Mario. possibly a Borat voice.
Bowser: I am not sure what we need for this.
Peach: Maybe a slutty tone possibly.
Toad: Could vary from scar face to anyone.
Yoshi: possibly not needed do to only one line.
Maury from the Maury show... Look at he video for his voice.

So, if anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a message with a sample of the selected character's voice.

NEVR delete my posts. ( i made a funny)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-05 03:50:15

hello all i am in need of voice actors my entire cast jhas not responded in weeks >.<a nd i need to start animating quickly

im making a parody of resident evil
so i need 5 voices
men:
chris redfield
leon kenedy
barry buton
women:
jill valentine
claire redfield

the only requirements for these voices is that they cant sound like children
if anyone is interested and want to help send this following line to my email

"I'm applying for the role of <insert name here>