00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

576,080 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-10 01:22:33

hey everyone if you need a voice actor, check out my demo reel

just so you know, the last voice on that demo reel is pretty much just a joke.

Sig made by me

Once again i'm falling down a mountain like a metaphor

Here ends another post by the grand master of all things: fluffkomix

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-10 02:08:03

heres a demo reel of what i sound like, honestly had no idea what to say, and just said things off the top of my head

http://www.soundlantern.com/UpdatedSound Page.do?ToId=27686

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-10 04:18:51

Saw there was a couple of demo reels before this post and thought I'd mention that you can upload those demos into the audio portal here on newgrounds. It would save people jumping around too many sites is all really. Not mention if someone isn't voice hunting here they are probably looking at the demos in the voice acting area. =)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-10 12:37:35

At 1/10/09 04:18 AM, Dark-Frando wrote: Saw there was a couple of demo reels before this post and thought I'd mention that you can upload those demos into the audio portal here on newgrounds. It would save people jumping around too many sites is all really.

well i like soundlantern, and i would like to support it. so there.

Sig made by me

Once again i'm falling down a mountain like a metaphor

Here ends another post by the grand master of all things: fluffkomix

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-11 00:38:06

I'm looking for 4 voice actors at the moment. Male or female if you're a girl who can do a young boy's voice between 11 and 14. I posted most of the details here:

http://voiceacting.proboards62.com/index .cgi?board=general&action=display&thread =12117

Any takers?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-11 18:48:30

Sikes, ive emailed you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-12 04:08:57

I need a voice actress, preferably someone who can sound about 20, or sounds like a college student.

PM me if you're interested

Thanks.

The epitome of wannabe

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-12 16:40:22

I need someone who can say this one line for me:
"Oh hey Eric, how's that job going?"
Please record it and PM me it :)
It would be much appreciated!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-12 20:25:30

At 1/12/09 04:40 PM, Diglet wrote: I need someone who can say this one line for me:
"Oh hey Eric, how's that job going?"
Please record it and PM me it :)
It would be much appreciated!

Pm sent. Voice Ready

[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawl cards/levelup.php?40492"][IMG]http:

//www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/cards /kskuazhu.png[/IMG]

Click here to level up my card![/URL]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-12 22:00:06

Hello voice actor persons, I'm currently working on a Flash cartoon that I hopefully would like to make into a series of some sort. It's basically a mock-epic midieval fantasy spoof-thing with a quirky, random, and often surreal style of humor. It's called "Sir Dufius and the Knights of the Unnecessarily Trapezoid Table" and centers around a moronic knight who rescues a nomadic band of misfit fairy-folk that follow him around and help him save himself from his own stupidity as he goes on quests and whatnot.

I want this cartoon to be as good a quality as possible, and don't worry, I'm a pretty good artist with a newfound interest in animation, so the artwork (should) be fine. If you want proof of my artistic skill, look no further than here. http://giyganmage.deviantart.com/ I even have some character designs up.

Now, I can do most of the voices myself, as I've kinda dabbled in voice acting a bit. However, there are a few that I just can't realistically reproduce, which is where I need some people for these roles:

Narrator- the Narrator only has one part, but it's, like, a paragraph of stuff to say. Need someone with a good "narrator" voice that can sound serious and silly at the same time (if possible).

Harvey O'Watdahele- a grouchy leprechaun. Need someone with a distinct Irish accent of any kind that can sound really gruff and angry at times and at least a little pissed off at all times. This guy has quite a lot of lines.

Dan, the Elf-Man- an easy-going elf-human hybrid. He talks like a stereotypical American teenage guy (like saying "dude" and stuff). Has a somewhat low-pitched voice. He has quite a few lines.

Nyxi- a depressed emo pixie girl. Need a female (perferably teen-sounding voice) who can sound, well, depressed. She should have a typical American accent perferably. Not many lines, only about 7 or 8 or so.

Charmsa- nurse-fairy for one of the villians. She doesn't play a huge role. Just need a fairyish high-pitched, optimistic girly voice. She only has 2 lines.

Madame Secsi- a vampiric nymphomaniac. Need a distinctly adult-sounding female voice with some kind of Eastern European accent perferably (but if that's not possible that's fine, a typical American or British accent will do). Must sound sexy. She only has a handful of lines (in this episode, anyway)

Lady Labella- A minor character. Need someone who can do a female adult, British accent. She only has, like, 6 or 7 lines.

I believe that'll do it for now. I can handle the rest. So, if any of you are interested, just PM me and we can work things out from there, like script-wise and what not.

THANKS!! :D

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-13 13:55:52

looking for a voice actor to only narrate a story for me. The narrator needs to sound in his 30s-40s.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-13 16:28:42

Yo, looking for a dude who can do pissed off real well. Must be able to do angry, yet calm monologues and yelling fits. Preferably an Edward Norton in Fight Club type of voice and tone for a supporting role in a series I'm doing. Message me if'n you're interested and I'll send you two lines to do. I'd do it, but I already do like four people and my voice'll get redundant. Also I'm paying you dick. For reference, here's the design:

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-13 21:30:18

At 1/13/09 01:55 PM, Astralimits wrote: looking for a voice actor to only narrate a story for me. The narrator needs to sound in his 30s-40s.

Hello I found your post upon the forums and am offering my servises.

Here Are my demos. But i have more on my website
Demo 1
Demo 2
My Website

Newgrounds Voice Actor [Demo 1, Demo 2]

PM if your are intrested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-14 05:13:05

Hey Guys, im a Voice actor, Currently 15.
Been around for a while on NG but Forgot my Password So i Made a New Account
i can do a wide variety of voices and tones
Give me a Buzz if you want me to voice act
Happy_vault_dweller@hotmail.com

Cheers^_^

P.s I love to voice act so i would be honored to do pretty much any Voice acting

Good Afternoon Kind Sir, Would You Like To Buy a Waffle Fort?

*Anyone Need A Voice Actor, PM me*

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-15 01:42:27

Hey,

We are looking for some people to do some voice work for an updated version of our two part series: "ne plus ultra". The series was one of the flashes featured in the 2008 Newgrounds treasure hunt.

The episodes can be seen here:
ne plus ultra: Bette Noir - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/23 0245
ne plus ultra: Macher Dieu - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/24 9260

Give the cartoons a watch, and see if you have any ideas. We are mainly just looking for emotive voices for the characters. If you think you have the proverbial skills to pay the bills (but we won't be charging you!) then please send me an email or a private message.

Thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-15 14:02:43

If anyone is now or ever looking for a voice actress I am more than willing to be that girl. :)
I have two audio portal submissions which can be reached by my userpage
One is my Demo which can also be reached by clicking my sig
And the other is a followup of what I do.

I have already done 2 flashes (both still in progress) and I have only been doing this for a week.
I have a pretty decent range of what I can do and I'm willing to try pretty much anything.

If anyone is interested just drop me a PM and I'll get back to you that day or the next day.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-15 20:14:13

hey just a little update on what i do, my names Jim I'm 18 years old some one told me i have a some what texes sound to my voice but i can do others..uh i havent did a flash yet so im still looking for my big break and i would love to show my serous side of myself and not be a class clown....but that dont mean i wount do silly flashes ^w^ Jim_bob47@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-17 10:57:39

im sendind this do you still need voice actors

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-17 13:36:12

Scratch any previous requests I have in this thread.

The type of voice I need is quite specific. It doesn't have to be spot on, but I want it to sound as similar as possible.

Need: An older DEEP male voice sounding as close as possible to the voice over in the movie 'Idiocracy' (I'm a baritone and it's still too deep for me. I want it to be natural and not forced/faked)

When: In the next few months.

How much: Like 3 sentences.

Contact me via my email on my website or a PM is fine. Credits reference / free plug of your services/website in exchange.

This is going to be for a PSA against prohibition among other things so if you don't want to be associated with that, then you won't want to do this.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-17 13:46:01

My bad for posting this in the audio advertisment thread!

I need a male voice actor and yes you will be credited thanks in advance!

I need someone to say these things:

"I am finally conquering my fear and going sky diving!"
"huh?"
"no problem I have my reserve."
and
"My main and reserve don't work what are the odds of that?!"

you can email it to tommypickens@msn.com

much appreciated, Tom.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-18 01:29:47

At 1/17/09 01:46 PM, popsicle-of-doom wrote: My bad for posting this in the audio advertisment thread!

I need a male voice actor and yes you will be credited thanks in advance!

I need someone to say these things:

"I am finally conquering my fear and going sky diving!"
"huh?"
"no problem I have my reserve."
and
"My main and reserve don't work what are the odds of that?!"

you can email it to tommypickens@msn.com

much appreciated, Tom.

How? In a big, manly voice? Wimpy? British?

Descriptions, people, DESCRIPTIONS!! BAAFhGH!

yes.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-18 02:04:10

At 1/18/09 01:29 AM, KingRJ wrote: How? In a big, manly voice? Wimpy? British?

I mean, I did a demo but I want to know what voice are you looking for

yes.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-18 03:19:39

Please send me a PM if interested. Voices that I need include:

Ike - Fire Emblem
Marth - Fire Emblem
Wolf - Star Foxy
Fox - Star Foxy
Solid Snake - Metal Gear
Dog - Animal Crossing
Roy - Fire Emblem

If you can't PM please email at the email address: xtra_hypness@yahoo.com.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-18 15:01:53

I need a voice actor super crazy fast.

1 - A male voice, preferably on the lower side, with a serious, wise tone.
2 - The discovery of the bottomless crevasse in greenland by Dr. Nera Vivaldi supports my theory that the earth is in fact, solid. Not the hollow cave it was once assumed to be. The Bottomless Crevasse is probably the sole route from the earth's surface to the center of the earth. The only other possible link would be an underground river, flowing in alternating directions in response to the tides, but this seems unlikely. The Church of England has excommunicated me, my country scorns my image, yet I know in my heart I am right. In one weeks time, I will find venture into the bottomless crevasse, to prove that there is no hollow earth, that I will be swallowed up in molten iron and nickel, or survive, and live to tell the truth, to this wretched world.
3 - My email is keenan.benshop@gmail.com. Send all auditions there.
4 - ASAP
5 - You'll get co-author in the submission, thats all I can offer.

I like to rape children

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-18 15:33:46

I need voice actors for my series. Here's a small list of the voice actors I've hired and still need for the series.

CROSS Series:

Chad Rick (Main character): Kirbopher15 (Closed)

Ryan Simple (Main character): Diamond-armada (Closed)

Dack (Minor characters): <OPEN>
Voice: Angst, 20-year old

Mike (Minor characters): <OPEN>

Ray (Minor characters): <OPEN>

Woman on phone service (Minor character): <OPEN>
Voice: Clear and sweet, 30-40 year old

Store clerk (Minor character): <OPEN>
Voice: Western, 40-year old

(SEND APPLICATION BY NG MAIL PLEASE)

Thank you for visiting!
-Onyxcross

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-18 15:50:18

At 1/18/09 01:29 AM, KingRJ wrote: How? In a big, manly voice? Wimpy? British?

Sorry, I don't care what it sounds like just need it to be a guy, here's a drawing of the dude. I need to fix the bottom half of him so just ignore that part.

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-18 17:08:03

At 1/18/09 03:33 PM, OnyxCross wrote: Dack (Minor characters): <OPEN>
Mike (Minor characters): <OPEN>
Ray (Minor characters): <OPEN>
Voice: Western, 40-year old
Thank you for visiting!
-Onyxcross

check your flash forum thread

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-18 21:49:16

howdy just an update that im still open for voiceing ill be soon to have a demo of me saying random lines of what ever so be sure to look for that

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-19 00:53:21

you know... there IS a voice acting advertisement thread and this is the voice actor wanted thread... just saying... xD

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-19 09:27:02

hello, I'm looking for a voice actor (probably ^^)

1 - I need a male voice of a 'old' man with a Briish accent
2 - I don't have a 'script' or lines yet, no worries it will come :)
3 - Method of contact = email
4 - The deadline is middle of May
5 - Ofcourse you will be credited ^^

you're working for a higher good, so thank you in advance

(let me know if there is someone out there willing to do this so i can send the details)

DeviantArt -- noh, there are no weapons off mass destruction in Iraq, Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma -- Homepage