New Topic Respond to this Topic
JT-Flamez
JT-Flamez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 1st, 2008 @ 12:53 AM Reply

I'm currently looking for voice acting work. I have 2-3 years experience with using the mic as a commentator for CAW leagues (It's kind of like WWE, TNA, but with fictional people.) Anyways, PM me if your looking for someone to help you out. ^_^

BBS Signature
Mellyn
Mellyn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 2nd, 2008 @ 02:46 PM Reply

Hey! I'm a girl and I'm looking for voice work. I have a fairly light/cute anime type voice normally. But I can also do kid-sounding voices. All I ask is a credit!

NapalmGhost
NapalmGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 3rd, 2008 @ 02:36 PM Reply

I am currently working on a Metal Gear Solid flash movie and need a voice for Colonel. If iintersested please either reply to the post or feel free to PM me. Thanks.

BBS Signature
NoelMinamino
NoelMinamino
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 4th, 2008 @ 05:36 PM Reply

Hey there! I am a male voice actor in look of work of ANY kind. I have a deepish voice, but I have pretty good range. I have a lot of free time on my hands so I'll be able to finish anything quick. PM me with any questions or auditions and I will definitely get back to you. Thanks!

HavekReekel
HavekReekel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 4th, 2008 @ 09:05 PM Reply

I am a NG voice actor with a very ambiguous voice.
The few NG work that i have come to a quick close due to either quiter or digretion. It would be much appreciated if i could please find more.

Here is my resume, Demo, and Email

Demo 1
Demo 2

Completed Work
All characters Super Guy
Protaganist Poker Escape
Boy I Am Samurai

Currently Working on
Misc. Announcer Roles
Egoraptor & misc. characters (fanseries of Awesome series, FFIII parody)
Matthew (Life Story)

Obtained Roles
Alexander (Sims movie called Alexander )
Jason Aarons (Protaganist of Sims movie called Away to London)
Kisshu & Kicharo (Tokyo Mew Mew fandub)

lyriksaiten@yahoo.com

Newgrounds Voice Actor [Demo 1, Demo 2]
PM if your are intrested.

Flashmovieboy
Flashmovieboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 7th, 2008 @ 09:11 AM Reply

1 - Needed a voice actor for male voices, it's good when i get male teenage voice-actor.
At my profile you can see my previous voice actor and how he done it. I please do not reccomend
voice actor with a strong accent, especially very obvious accents like russian and other slavic,
some kind chinese or japanese etc. or other strong accents. Aussie or british accent is not so
bad.

2 - The file with dialogues and flash file you can download and watch from here

(If you notice that i have mentioned that Tiredguy is voice-actor then it is not so. He supposed
to be a voice actor but he is not able do to this in Off the Chains 3 episode. But if i find voice actor
for this movie, i'll replace that name to yours)

3 - Contact me within PM, but in case if you cant contact me within e-mail/msn (works as both)
which is Toresisalik@hotmail.com. And please, don't contact with me in this thread because i
surely forget looking back here again! (i check my PM once per day so answer will be quick!)

4 - Deadline will be somewhere in beginning of the winter or at the end of fall, but exactly it
is sure that after 1 december i quit finding any voice-actors

5 - I will credit voice actor with putting his name into my movie's credits and in description.

(sound files total size must fit somewhere between 4 mb because otherwize the total size
with swf file will increase the line of 10 mb, but 10mb is the total size that is allowed in newgrounds.
And of course sound files must fit with fla file so no unexpected file formats!)

Goliath Online!

Jurgen
Jurgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 7th, 2008 @ 06:49 PM Reply

if you want to star in a new series that i'm gonna make, then boy do i have a job for you! go here for more info on what the characters are and what to do if you want to join.

DONT REPLY TO THIS I WONT CHECK THIS SO Go to the link on the "here" and follow the simple instructions from there DONT REPLY TO THIS.

but just to get you interested, heres sorta the gist of the storyline.
The future turns out to be less futuristic than many thought, in fact, the world is corrupt with demons that can only be wounded/killed by the light of the sun. So they only will kill at night when the moon is high and the world is wrapped in darkness, so(i know this is pretty damn far-fectched but hey its a story) the people destroy the moon, then they bring a star closer to the earth and have it on one side. so that it's never night again, - a sun on one side of the earth a star on the other - always bright. People are dying and getting sick from barley any sleep, the world is basically screwed, there is one boy though that lives in this grim future. His name is Max. He was somehow(will explain at the end of series-its part of a twist) born with a special abitlitie to sense demonic presence. All the demons want him for that, and you see. for demons, they discorvered that the only way to escape the light is to lock themselves into people's bodies and OFCOURSE, one locked himself in the main character when he was five years old. All this shit happens, there are a lot of twists and fight scenes.

GamerTag: MEGAxCptnWalrus

miari
miari
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 7th, 2008 @ 10:27 PM Reply

Updated version:
(I Read the post rules and I don't think this is against the rules right??)
Someone told me to post this here...

Hey everyone I am looking for some voice actors for a new little series of mine (NOT PROMOTING IT!!) and I was wondering if anyone you would be interested in joining? Well if you can discuss it with me by pm that would be great! :)

Current parts open-
Kyle(Boy)(Taken!! Don't ask for the part!!!)
Kayla(Girl)(A nice and peaceful magician girl)
Tamaki(Evil Woman)
Morak(Smart@$$ Hedgehog)
Renikor(Power Ranger Fanatic)
Vashie(Magical Teacher)(Taken STOP SPAMMING MY INBOX FOR IT!!!)

Please let me know ASAP Kay? ;)

Miaa Rose~

BBS Signature
dumbcook444
dumbcook444
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 8th, 2008 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 10/7/08 10:27 PM, miari wrote: Morak(Smart@$$ Hedgehog)

so did i get the part?

Stuff I Like
-----------------------------------
Boobies, Flash, and CRACK!

MysticShinHanKu
MysticShinHanKu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 8th, 2008 @ 11:34 PM Reply

LOOKING FOR VOICE ACTORS???

Come post an audition at the Voice Acting Club!

There is so much talent there, you're probably going to have a hard time choosing from your auditions.

Please come... many of newgrounds' voice actors don't come to this thread, but there are lots at the VAC! Do yourself a huge favor and come post an audition or browse the Demo Index and do some scouting!

-Mystic

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

Listen to my Demo and PM me if you want me to voice act for you, I'd be happy to help.

BBS Signature
Shadowmjl
Shadowmjl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 11th, 2008 @ 10:39 AM Reply

I need voice actors for my Flash series, any style is welcomed however there is one character i need to get an actor for ASAP, it's the main villian and he has a cold, confident serious voice, i guess the best base would be Sephiroth. There isn't really a deadline but preferably sometime before Halloween.

Jurgen
Jurgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 12th, 2008 @ 12:35 PM Reply

hey everybody its me again. I have all voices filled, except one problem...I NEED A GIRL VOICE ACTOR. i have 3 more parts that are a woman/girl voice. 1 of them is the 3 biggest part, the other two arn't as big, but whoever gets the ones that arn't as big can help out with extra character's voices.

I need someone for a girl named May, she weird, the annoying kind of weird. One of the people you would see saying "Your mom!" to someone. If you are like that or think you could do that voice, please go here for all the details on what to do if you want to be a part of this.

the other 2 smaller roles are for older woman. One of them atleast 50, (this doesnt mean you have to be 50, it just means you have to be good at impersinating one)

the other one is a normal 30 year old woman, a mother. she is one of the smallest parts with only like 2 lines, but if you are her than you get to help out with a lot of extra's voices as I've already said.

So just follow the link and read the post if you want to be involved in this

GamerTag: MEGAxCptnWalrus

Michael1000
Michael1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 12th, 2008 @ 07:00 PM Reply

Hi, I am making a CD with a bunch of screams on it, but I need some people to help me...
If you have a mic and if you would like to help me then please go here for more info.

Thx!

HI!

SyNdRoMe
SyNdRoMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 01:59 PM Reply

i need a voice actor for a 30-second short.

male, american, over the age of 16-18 (adult sounding)

cheers dudes

DarkMickeyMouse
DarkMickeyMouse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 02:14 PM Reply

I would like to help someone. I am a great voice actor. I can do voices of men, women, boys, girls, 4 year olds, babies, dwarfs, creepy shit,

drmrby@hotmail.com
iburnedmymonkey@yahoo.com

IM or email. I would prefer IM

DarkMickeyMouse is evil so you better watch out

BBS Signature
ark99999
ark99999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 02:20 PM Reply

ok i just need 5 short voice things its for a callob 2 different sounding voices both male
its a kinda old joke but i figured id try it.
frist voice ( happy sounding ) : high five!
second voice (reluctant sounding) : fine...
first voice (happy/ mocking) : Ha Gave you aids!
second voice (kinda questioning) : so now i have aids and heripes?
first voice (kinda mad/shocked) : ... crap

hey i know your reading this! ya you, you know im talking about u here. its about you!
its the truth!

BBS Signature
DarkMickeyMouse
DarkMickeyMouse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 10/13/08 02:20 PM, ark99999 wrote: ok i just need 5 short voice things its for a callob 2 different sounding voices both male

I will do it. I will be the guy. I might be able to be the gilr too

BBS Signature
abdur17
abdur17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 03:07 PM Reply

I need voices for the follwing characters for my first flash movie called "attack of the shy guys".

shy guys - something very similar to bowsers kingdom
donkey kong - a southern afican american accent
mario - of course iltiain accent
someone who can do a speed racer impression(

abdur17
abdur17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 03:14 PM Reply

I need voices for my flash movie"attack of the shy guys" for these characters

shy guys - a very good impression from bowsers kingdom
donkey kong - a southern afican american accent
mario - itilitain of course
a person who can do a very good impression of speed racer(a sword character)
vegetto - something like vegeta
i dont have a script yet but give me some voice clips so i can see which ones r the best and make sure that they can be load or i can hear them with the sound effect when i test the movie. my email is aolajuwon@angelo.edu to send the voices and the deadline is 10/18/08. hope someone gets this message so i can finsh the movie because i want to make this movie very funny with lots of action in it.

DarkMickeyMouse
DarkMickeyMouse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 03:24 PM Reply

I emailed you ^^

BBS Signature
ark99999
ark99999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 03:48 PM Reply

At 10/13/08 02:59 PM, DarkMickeyMouse wrote:
At 10/13/08 02:20 PM, ark99999 wrote: ok i just need 5 short voice things its for a callob 2 different sounding voices both male
I will do it. I will be the guy. I might be able to be the gilr too

thanks but they are both guys just pointing that out

hey i know your reading this! ya you, you know im talking about u here. its about you!
its the truth!

BBS Signature
DarkMickeyMouse
DarkMickeyMouse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 03:56 PM Reply

thanks but they are both guys just pointing that out

Oh then I will do it

BBS Signature
ark99999
ark99999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 10/13/08 03:56 PM, DarkMickeyMouse wrote: Oh then I will do it

ty

its the truth!

BBS Signature
DarkMickeyMouse
DarkMickeyMouse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 04:11 PM Reply

Soooo. Anyone else need my works??

BBS Signature
abdur17
abdur17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 05:02 PM Reply

If u want to be a voice actor in my first flash movie, come visit my page and it will tell u what to do. the deadline is 10/18/08 for actors.

abdur17
abdur17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 08:32 PM Reply

i really need those actors. just come to my page and read the information.

abdur17
abdur17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 13th, 2008 @ 09:52 PM Reply

come on. i relly need those actors. just come to my page and tried to make a very good impression of the character and email the voice to me.

gintasdx
gintasdx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 15th, 2008 @ 04:08 AM Reply

Hi,
I need voice actor for one PC game title:
Female voice for letenant and Male for starship trooper.
Contacts in project website:
http://aliencide.blogspot.com
Deadline: 25th October (10 days from this post)

El-Sammo
El-Sammo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 15th, 2008 @ 04:14 AM Reply

I'm looking to get a few voice actors together for a long term project that will feature many an episode.

The cartoon series will centre around the world of Mixed Martial Arts from the point of view of a couple of internet bloggers who are forced to fight in order to keep their site and their rent.

I need a variety of parts over time but more importantly for the first episode I will need:

Davy: An early twenties guy who lives with his roomate. He's a fairly easy going guy who has the ability to perform rather long and angry rants. He can be Canadian or American, but the accent does not have to be noticable. He's the main character so the voice work doesnt have to be fancy, it just has to be good.

Davy's roomate: He lives with Davy and possesses an encyclopaedic knowledge of MMA. He's the same age as Davy. He is pretty much an elitist who is pretty up himself. So kind of a snob but I don't want some british uppity class wanker. But I'll leave it open to your interpretation.

Bas Rutten: This Guy.

Landlord: Some greasy dude in his forties or fifities. Can have an accent if necessary. Just an asshole really.

Thatll do for now.

If itnerested, PM me and preferably have msn. Also a knowledge of MMA or simply the UFC will be appreciated if I'm to work with you for a while.

Cheers.

HotCod32
HotCod32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 15th, 2008 @ 08:29 AM Reply

Hey guys, i need something quick and easy really for a university project. Just a straight voice over, project is about books... kinds, what they mean, mostly to do with symbols and such. I'm doing something based on the idea of fantasy books being like spell books and i'm looking for the a voice over in the style of that typical ancient wise old man... like gandelf doing a film trailer... it's only short, (project is limited to 60 seconds) so i'll just post the whole thing here and if your interested just give me a PM here or at hotcod32@yahoo.com

Legend tells of an ancient book of sorcery and magic so powerful those who read it can transport them selves to other places, other times even other worlds! For a thousand years it has remained locked away deep with in a crypt guarded by the Grate Dragon El'ranteranla. Many brave heroes have fallen to her fiery breath but on this day comes the one destined to defeat her. A grate and mighty wizard of the battle order Oriny, master of the western marches, lord of the 7 towers, guardian of the last gate and keeper of world key! His name will live on for ever, he is the Grand High Lord Wizard Derrick! Using the grate power of the legendary talisman known only as The Library Card he banish El'ranternla and unlocks those ancient gates to claim his prize. His book, his spell book!

You can get the idea of what being done, it's all very fantasy and cool until the derrick bit where it changes to a small boy dressed up as a wizard heh... need this rather quickly, doesn't have to be the best thing ever... thanks for listing