00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RPTaff-Graphics just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life!

4,719 Views | 75 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Well... at least what free time my life has in it. Seriously, folks... you know I tend to disappear for awhile, and from just about April 2004 to April 2007.... I was a spotty visitor here, with a few exceptions... periods where I would come by more often.

Well, as you also know... I reformed myself in April, and I've been a much more regular (for me!) visitor and poster April, May, June, July, and August.... through Clock Day.

Okay, cut forward to exactly one month ago:

8/29/2007.... A DAY WHICH WILL LIVE IN INFAMY.

Yea, for it was that day my gf and I traversed to Target and purchased the only two Nintendo Wii consoles in stock. One for us, one for my parents (my mom had asked me in advance to get them one too when I finally found one in stock somewhere).

I suppose it had been a mistake to only try for a Wii at Best Buy, but I'm a member there and get TEH POINTS, so that's why I was trying to spend the money there. I tried in April, and then again in August, failing both times. So... when we saw a Target ad that last week of August showing Wii units in stock... we were there later in that week and got the last two. ZOMG.

I've basically been going to work, sleeping, hanging with my girlfriend and family, and... uh... playing on the Wii. That's been the past month. So... I HAVE A REASON FOR ONCE... A good reason? I dunno. #;-}>

For not being here posting.

But anyway, a month of Wii celebration is enough, it's time to POST. I shall post this weekend. Shall I catch up completely? Hell if I know. But I SHALL post. And I'm starting with this one.

Sorry for not being around, guys. What can I say... the Wii hath claimed this mortal soul! Surely there are others here on Wi/Ht? who understand... no? #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-09-29 23:37:16

Same thing happened to me in January. Unfortunatly there's a game drought right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-09-30 00:47:41

I am using the Internet channel right now. My typing is fly and spelling is flawless.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-09-30 00:57:02

At 9/30/07 12:47 AM, iscrulz wrote: I am using the Internet channel right now. My typing is fly and spelling is flawless.

... and all this time I thought some retard hijacked your account. :)

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-09-30 01:44:01

At 9/30/07 12:57 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 9/30/07 12:47 AM, iscrulz wrote: I am using the Internet channel right now. My typing is fly and spelling is flawless.
... and all this time I thought some retard hijacked your account. :)

right thats when I use the Wii but if I am typing on the old fashion keybord my spelling mistakes and typos are afoot. I broke my Wii-mote by stepping on it, do you think NiNtendo will give me a new one.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-09-30 02:57:42

What game have you been playing that has caused the Wii to take possesion of ur soul?

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-01 00:23:27

EGADS. Well, Happy Halloween to all. It may say 11/01 on this post thanks to NG's ET location, but it's still 10/31/2007 for me here in central time, so NYAH.

Still, per my postsearch, I will not have made a single post between 9/30 and 11/01. All 31 days of October were missed. (sigh)

At 9/29/07 11:27 PM, gfoxcook wrote: But anyway, a month of Wii celebration is enough, it's time to POST. I shall post this weekend. Shall I catch up completely? Hell if I know. But I SHALL post. And I'm starting with this one.

Well, I did indeed post that weekend. About 3 or 4 posts, from the looks of it.

Sorry for not being around, guys. What can I say... the Wii hath claimed this mortal soul! Surely there are others here on Wi/Ht? who understand... no? #;-}>

The Wii still claimeths my soul, but my main problem these past three weeks has been MOVING MY APARTMENT.

Yes, the dreaded apartment move. I was in the same apartment from 5/15/2001 to 10/31/2007. My gf moved in with me on like 6/03/2001, and we're both pack rats. Use your imagination for a moment and then let it sink in... yes, 6.5 years of accumulated MESS.

So... it's done. FINALLY. The new apartment is GREAT. Better location, 2nd floor instead of 1st (no flooding!), more expensive, yes... but much better standard of living, and that's what matters in life, not money.

AND. The move is done. Need to get better organized here and all, but... eh, that can wait. I don't go back to work until Monday 11/05. I'MA GONNA TRY TO POST SOME in the next four days. I'ma gonna try so hard.

If Guitar Hero III lets me.... that is. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-01 00:27:14

At 9/29/07 11:35 PM, Whitcomb wrote: But you can still go pn NG 0n the Wii silly. So that way, we won't cry when you go awayz :D

I have gone on NG on the Wii, but only to watch movies, vote on movies, and I did do a bit of userpage commenting, as well. But that's about it.

Typing on the BBS on the Wii would kill my soul. Until I'm equipped with a wireless keyboard, that is. Then I'm good. #;-}>

At 9/29/07 11:37 PM, Imacow wrote: Same thing happened to me in January. Unfortunatly there's a game drought right now.

Not anymore! Thanks to Guitar Hero III's launch last Sunday on 10/28.

And coming soon = Wii Fitness, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. HOLY CRAP, is there some good shit coming out for the Wii in the next 4 months or so.

AS ALWAYS?

At 9/30/07 01:44 AM, iscrulz wrote: right thats when I use the Wii but if I am typing on the old fashion keybord my spelling mistakes and typos are afoot. I broke my Wii-mote by stepping on it, do you think NiNtendo will give me a new one.

;_;

Dunno, man. But I did ask Nintendo to send my gf and I two of those new Wii-mote jackets that will now be standard. They're supposed to ship that shit free to us, but I placed my online order on 10/14, and so far no 'mote-jackets. ;_;

At 9/30/07 02:57 AM, ChaosCrunchy wrote: What game have you been playing that has caused the Wii to take possesion of ur soul?

Mostly Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but I went insane on just two days (the day of Wii purchase and a day a week or two later) and got 10-12 games from the get-go, so.... there's plenty of games to suck my time. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-01 09:04:44

lol, I'm playing through Zelda and Metroid at the moment, and yes, it is horribly addictive. I still find it amusing that you still can't just walk into a shop and buy one over there

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-01 09:59:54

You need teh willpowerz, gfox!

I've not been that addicted to anything since I got into World of Warcraft. I was still able to make trips here daily and get my 30 B/P per day, 8 ish BBS posts.

Make time, I'm sure we've covered this on the Question for Statwhores thread :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-01 10:17:38

I was wondering where you were.

What's funny is that my household has had a Wii for a very long time now. I played Wii bowling/tennis for 10 minutes a long time ago and haven't touched it since. We even have Zelda and some other good games. I have no idea why I don't want to bother -- Nothing like this has ever happened to me before...

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-01 15:55:53

So THIS is the reason why you've been absent. :O Damn, I can't believe I didn't notice this thread until now. :( Heh, I guess I'm lucky to not have a Wii yet if it claimed your life. :P Also, is it possible for you to stay away from Guitar Hero? It's just it claimed Crackman/DreamTheater's life for so long. And finally, yay for your new apartment.

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-01 18:13:29

At 9/30/07 02:57 AM, ChaosCrunchy wrote: What game have you been playing that has caused the Wii to take possesion of ur soul?

I've been playing super mario strikers charged and going on the internet channel with a USB keyboard on newgrounds. It sucks that it only has flash player 7

Spy vs. Pyro = Spy win

Spy vs Heavy = Spy win

Spy vs Demo = Spy win Catch my drift?

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-19 02:37:28

At 11/1/07 09:04 AM, jonthomson wrote: lol, I'm playing through Zelda and Metroid at the moment, and yes, it is horribly addictive. I still find it amusing that you still can't just walk into a shop and buy one over there

I feel I'm somewhat close to the end in Zelda. but I played it almost every day all September long, but literally only like three days in October. And since GHIII has come out... even less. Ah wells. But I'll get back to it.

Metroid Prime 3 I literally got a day after it was released in the US, but I've only played it like 1-2 hours to get a taste of it. It doesn't help I never got 2 for the GC, part of me wants to pick that up and do it first (cause I did play through and beat 1, so... it'd be nice to do 'em in order).

As for buying 'em in the shops, I wouldn't know if that's still the case. The last time I was actively looking for the consoles was 8/29, the day I got one for us and one for my parents, so.... for all I know they're in wide availability now. With the holiday rush, perhaps not. By February there should be no shortages, methinks.

At 11/1/07 09:59 AM, Coop83 wrote: You need teh willpowerz, gfox!

;_;

No, I just need better free-time-management skills.

I've not been that addicted to anything since I got into World of Warcraft. I was still able to make trips here daily and get my 30 B/P per day, 8 ish BBS posts.

Well good for you. Nyahhhhh. #;-}>

Make time, I'm sure we've covered this on the Question for Statwhores thread :P

YEah yeah yeah. I'm here, ain't I? Doing the best I can... well... maybe not. But doing something. And something's better than nothin'.

At 11/1/07 10:17 AM, RageVI wrote: I was wondering where you were.

Wheeee.

What's funny is that my household has had a Wii for a very long time now. I played Wii bowling/tennis for 10 minutes a long time ago and haven't touched it since. We even have Zelda and some other good games. I have no idea why I don't want to bother -- Nothing like this has ever happened to me before...

OMG, bowling and tennis are like so awesome. I take a Wii Fitness test every freakin' day, and have since I got the Wii on 8/29. I usually get between age 21 and 25.

And if you got bored of them because of the actual game part, you should do the training games, they're usually more fun and less time-involved.

As for Zelda... WTF? Zelda rocks. ;_;

At 11/1/07 03:55 PM, Bahamut wrote: So THIS is the reason why you've been absent. :O Damn, I can't believe I didn't notice this thread until now. :( Heh, I guess I'm lucky to not have a Wii yet if it claimed your life. :P Also, is it possible for you to stay away from Guitar Hero? It's just it claimed Crackman/DreamTheater's life for so long. And finally, yay for your new apartment.

I got Guitar Hero 2 for the PS2 back a week or two before I got the Wii, and then also GTA San Andreas. So between all 4 GH games I have, GTA SA, and all my Wii funs... yes, that is what I can't stay away from. #;-}>

Thanks, it's a nifty apartment. Filled with wonderous games and a new LCDTV to enjoy them on. ME FIRST HDTV, heeee.

At 11/1/07 06:13 PM, Sparkwattclock wrote:
I've been playing super mario strikers charged and going on the internet channel with a USB keyboard on newgrounds. It sucks that it only has flash player 7

I don't have that game. I've heard it's more party game than actual soccer game. USB keyboard + internet channel is pretty nifty, yes. But NG is a bit spotty thanks to the flash issue you mention. OH WELLS. Maybe opera/internet channel will be upgraded in the coming months.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-19 10:22:56

At 11/19/07 02:37 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Metroid Prime 3 I literally got a day after it was released in the US, but I've only played it like 1-2 hours to get a taste of it. It doesn't help I never got 2 for the GC, part of me wants to pick that up and do it first (cause I did play through and beat 1, so... it'd be nice to do 'em in order).

Then what are you waiting for? GET METROID PRIME 2! It's a brilliant game and the boss fights are epic.

I got Guitar Hero 2 for the PS2 back a week or two before I got the Wii, and then also GTA San Andreas. So between all 4 GH games I have, GTA SA, and all my Wii funs... yes, that is what I can't stay away from. #;-}>

SAN ANDREAS?! EVIL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Guitar Hero? Uhh, don't try and get the top spot of hard mode, because that is what Crackman as done. Also, the Wii, fucking Nintendo, they haven't made enough of them and now they're short on stock for Christmas AGAIN!

Those bastards.

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-19 13:21:32

Yeah I was pretty hooked to zelda when it came out. My friends and I love to bowl all the time... but lately I've found myself addicted to Super Mario Galaxy.

I don't even want to imagine how long I'll be glued in front of my TV when Smash Bros comes out :0

You know we understand, gfox ;)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-19 15:22:25

At 11/19/07 01:21 PM, BlueHippo wrote: Lately I've found myself addicted to Super Mario Galaxy.

SMG is awesome. Anyone with a Wii out there and is a fan of Nintendo and dosn't have SMG, you're not a fan of Nintendo. i've already killed Bowser but havn't got all the stars.

I don't even want to imagine how long I'll be glued in front of my TV when Smash Bros comes out :0

Same here.

I don't know when this topic was started but in the first post it said there was a game drought atm! i don't even have enough money to spare to pre-order all the games comin' out. So there's defintley no game grought atm.

BTW why is this in Wi/Ht?

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-19 18:44:27

I don't mean to be a party-pooper (as I have a wii, and i love it-or, i will love it, once some good games are out for it), but I don't think this belongs in the "Where is/How to" forum section.

that's about it.

Check out the random thought of the day at my page! (be sure to comment- I want to know what you think.)

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 10:39:03

At 11/19/07 03:13 PM, NickScott wrote: Wii is shite.

You are shite. XD

At 11/19/07 09:11 PM, NickScott wrote:
At 11/19/07 06:44 PM, Deathblade86 wrote: I don't think this belongs in the "Where is/How to" forum section.
If any of you know anything about Wi/Ht?, gfox is a regular here. It wouldn't fit in General because he's directing this to all his Wi/Ht? buddies. This is basically a blog post for him, except where everyone can see it, and discussion is easier.

What NickScott said. People in the General forum don't really know him and besides, I'd rather see gfox making a thread in the Wi/Ht forum than in the General forum since the majority that go there are dickheads.

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 14:47:02

If gfox posted this in Genaral it wouldn't get the right users he wanted to address about his absence. Also threads get knocked off the 1st page in a day.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 15:04:29

At 11/20/07 03:02 PM, NickScott wrote:
At 11/20/07 02:47 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: If gfox posted this in Genaral it wouldn't get the right users he wanted to address about his absence. Also threads get knocked off the 1st page in a day.
You... you also asked why it's in Wi/Ht?...

The things that Bahumat changed my mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 18:06:20

At 11/20/07 06:03 PM, NickScott wrote:
At 11/20/07 03:04 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: The things that Bahumat changed my mind.
But... you're a fucking faggot.

I think someone is losing the argument. Anyway back to topic.

I've already pre-orded basiclly most Wii games comin' out (which are decent enough).

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 18:10:10

At 11/20/07 03:04 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: The things that Bahumat changed my mind.

I'm glad you understood my explanation for why gfox posted here rather than the General. :) BTW, it's Bahamut, not Bahumat. :P

At 11/20/07 06:06 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: I've already pre-orded basiclly most Wii games comin' out (which are decent enough).

And I'm on a few websites that notify you when there are Nintendo Wiis in stock. Me and mum have been trying since Thursday and the times when there is one without those bundle offers we're always a few seconds late. :( Hopefully me or my mum will be able to order one eventually before Christmas.

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 18:24:54

At 11/20/07 06:22 PM, NickScott wrote:
At 11/20/07 06:06 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: I think someone is losing the argument. Anyway back to topic.
Losing the argument...? Bahamut was backing me up.

I'm just not gonna' say anything more to you. Don't want arguments here or any where else.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 18:27:57

At 11/20/07 06:10 PM, Bahamut wrote:
I'm glad you understood my explanation for why gfox posted here rather than the General. :) BTW, it's Bahamut, not Bahumat. :P

Whoops sorry. <_>

And I'm on a few websites that notify you when there are Nintendo Wiis in stock. Me and mum have been trying since Thursday and the times when there is one without those bundle offers we're always a few seconds late. :( Hopefully me or my mum will be able to order one eventually before Christmas.

If you're in England keep trying GAME, worked for me.
Lol. I brought my Wii with my mum too!

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 19:01:07

Yeah iw ould be on the wii internet channel but now you hvae to play for that internet channel.. im getting the channel but ill lose 10 bucks...

I like to watch Naruto.

Shyron-Hasarou

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 19:21:39

why isn't this in general topics?

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2007-11-20 19:29:37

At 11/20/07 07:21 PM, AceAnimation wrote: why isn't this in general topics?

It wouldn't get to the people that it was adderessed to.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2008-01-12 19:55:30

At 11/19/07 03:22 PM, NintendoMadness wrote:
BTW why is this in Wi/Ht?

What is... because I felt like explaining why I didn't post in Wi/Ht? for 1+ month to all my friends and colleagues on Wi/Ht? ... duh? #;-}>

At 11/19/07 06:44 PM, Deathblade86 wrote: I don't mean to be a party-pooper (as I have a wii, and i love it-or, i will love it, once some good games are out for it), but I don't think this belongs in the "Where is/How to" forum section.

that's about it.

Where is.... my interest in your opinion?

How to... express better my "bleh" feeling when reading your post?

#;-}>

At 11/19/07 09:11 PM, NickScott wrote:
At 11/19/07 06:44 PM, Deathblade86 wrote: I don't think this belongs in the "Where is/How to" forum section.
If any of you know anything about Wi/Ht?, gfox is a regular here. It wouldn't fit in General because he's directing this to all his Wi/Ht? buddies. This is basically a blog post for him, except where everyone can see it, and discussion is easier.

Well thank you. Even though you said Wii is shit (I think you meant THE shit, BTW), at least you stood up for my topic/forum selection ability and described my motivations fairly well.

I didn't intend for this topic to spiral into a super-long bloggy thing, actually, but again, I just wanted to explain to the largest amount of Wi/Ht? possible where I'd been, why I hadn't been around for awhile when I'd actually done a pretty good job of posting more often back in April and May... during the summer a bit, and especially in August around Clock Day, when I posted (and saved) a ton.

I could have:

A) posted in my usual place to post such things, the pentalist topic. But then only the regular readers of that topic would see it.

B) posted the explanation in level up! but then the topic would move a page or 2 pages beyond it in less than a day or two, and a lot of people wouldn't see it either.

I figured a "WII CLAIMED MY LIFE, OH NOE" topic was the best way to go.

A, B, and what I did were my ONLY options, though. The people saying this should be in General are totally missing the point, yes. The only options were:

LUL
Pentalist

I chose the latter.

At 11/20/07 10:39 AM, Bahamut wrote:
You are shite. XD

Now now... that's not the proper response to such a potty-head... er... I mean, potty-mouth. #;-}>

What NickScott said. People in the General forum don't really know him and besides, I'd rather see gfox making a thread in the Wi/Ht forum than in the General forum since the majority that go there are dickheads.

That's true but kinda funny. I used to be really well known in General.

In 2003, that is. #;-}>

It's not that I was trying to avoid dickheads in General, it's just that 5% of the people who would see my post there would be the ones I WANTED to see it.

Whereas here on Wi/Ht?, the ratio's gotta at least be 50% or so, if not more like 75%. That's why I love this place.

At 11/20/07 02:47 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: If gfox posted this in Genaral it wouldn't get the right users he wanted to address about his absence. Also threads get knocked off the 1st page in a day.

Well said, you silly flip-flopper you. #;-}>

At 11/20/07 03:02 PM, NickScott wrote:
You... you also asked why it's in Wi/Ht?...

LOL! MTE.

THE GREAT BAHAMUT... master debater.

At 11/20/07 06:03 PM, NickScott wrote: But... you're a fucking faggot.

LOL! Hey now, ease off a bit, you angary folk.

At 11/20/07 06:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: I'm glad you understood my explanation for why gfox posted here rather than the General. :) BTW, it's Bahamut, not Bahumat. :P

Bahumat... reminds me of a laundromat.

Why not just get a bundle offer?

At 11/20/07 06:22 PM, NickScott wrote: Losing the argument...? Bahamut was backing me up. You can suck my outrageously large cock.

Okay, these posts by Nick, Nintendo, and Bahamut with the fighting and the funnies are great and all, but they're a bit off-topic... even for such a pointless thread as THIS one, so let's all ease up a bit, eh?

At 11/20/07 07:01 PM, Shyron-Hasarou wrote: Yeah iw ould be on the wii internet channel but now you hvae to play for that internet channel.. im getting the channel but ill lose 10 bucks...

WTF? It costs 5 bucks, not 10 bucks.

It was free at first, but I only finally was able to buy a Wii a few months after the free period ended, so I had to spend the 5 bucks.

I ended up buying around 80 bucks of NES, SNES, and N64 games in addition to buying the Internet Channel, though. Virtual Console points WELL SPENT.

At 11/20/07 07:21 PM, AceAnimation wrote: why isn't this in general topics?

Why didn't your mother love you?

Okay, see guys? That was too harsh. Can we cut that stuff out now? Did I just get it out of your systems? See how brutal that was? Okay, it was cliched too. ENOUGH. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Oh No! The Wii Has Claimed My Life! 2008-01-12 19:57:02

Now, that was mostly the "catching up on the random crap that's gone on in this topic since I was last paying attention to it" post... now comes the fun "actually about the Nintendo Wii, and why it's claimed so many of our lives" on-topic part:

At 11/19/07 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Then what are you waiting for? GET METROID PRIME 2! It's a brilliant game and the boss fights are epic.

Yeah, I need to. Would you say it was less/more fun than 1? What about less/more challenging? Just curious. I'm gonna get it sooner or later either way. #;-}>

SAN ANDREAS?! EVIL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Guitar Hero? Uhh, don't try and get the top spot of hard mode, because that is what Crackman as done. Also, the Wii, fucking Nintendo, they haven't made enough of them and now they're short on stock for Christmas AGAIN!

What's evil about SA? Too addictive? I've played it a good 20 hours, probably, but only about 4 hours of doing plot stuff. The rest of the time? Ambulance missions, vigilante missions, fire truck missions, taxi missions. The classics. And just driving around committing GTA, murder, etc. FUN!

Those bastards.

.... Yeah. Sorry. ;_;

At 11/19/07 01:21 PM, BlueHippo wrote: Yeah I was pretty hooked to zelda when it came out. My friends and I love to bowl all the time... but lately I've found myself addicted to Super Mario Galaxy.

Bowling all the time = what my gf and I were doing a few months ago... until I basically threw my shoulder out. I bowled for like 2-3 hours straight really hard and ... I was feeling it for two days afterwards. I developed a more gentle swing after that, and no longer have the bowling pains.

The only games for the Wii that can cause me physical pain now are DDR and GH3, and then only after consecutive hours of tough physical playstyle.

You know we understand, gfox ;)

I'm glad someone does! SSBB oh boy oh boy oh boy...

No, WII ain't. Har har. #;-}>

At 11/19/07 03:22 PM, NintendoMadness wrote:
At 11/19/07 01:21 PM, BlueHippo wrote: Lately I've found myself addicted to Super Mario Galaxy.
SMG is awesome. Anyone with a Wii out there and is a fan of Nintendo and dosn't have SMG, you're not a fan of Nintendo. i've already killed Bowser but havn't got all the stars.

That's a bit harsh. What if they have and love Zelda and Metroid but just aren't huge Mario fans? They're still Nintendoheads.

Hey, thanks for spoiling all of us who haven't finished SMG yet about how it ends. :::rolls teh eyes::: #;-}>

I don't know when this topic was started but in the first post it said there was a game drought atm! i don't even have enough money to spare to pre-order all the games comin' out. So there's defintley no game grought atm.

The first post was by me, and I didn't mention anything about a game drought. I think you're talking about the 2nd or 3rd reply, which was from the end of September, same as I started the topic.

I think the person was talking about how between Metroid Prime 3 (late August) and GH3/Super Mario Galaxy (late October/early November) there's a 2-month gap with no major releases for the Wii. Yes, the drought is certainly over, between those games, SSBB and Wii Fit soon hopefully.

I've been reading about Wii Music and Wii Chess, too. I can't wait for all these games. RELEASE NOW, NINTENDO. RELEASE NOW, MOFOs.

BBS Signature