00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

takoluka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe)

5,716 Views | 110 Replies

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 20:34:59

At 10/24/07 08:28 PM, Kbomb13 wrote: Ha, thought I'd give some more feedback, that fag kid is lied ( or at least in my opinion ) and said he couldn't fight me cuz "his parents were with him"

That make him look even lamer.

wewdiewg

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 20:36:28

FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF....HIS DICK!!

Thanks to Adio,Dekuboy,Supercalifragalistic,C opperChaos,T-N-T, Riots,EvilerBowser1001, linkzero-x, clankster4,KIRBYLINK,EverReady2Kill ,Alfie, killerhatch, and Quistybetter

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 20:46:13

try to avoid his moves before fighting him.

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 20:50:54

You slapped him?

You are a queer.

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 20:51:52

At 10/24/07 08:50 PM, Aliensandwich wrote:
You are a queer.

Queer? you think this is queer * shows fist * I've got a microphone, and a backup, check 1,2, they both work

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 20:55:01

have a metal bar up your sleev ready for pounding

NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 20:55:44

At 10/24/07 08:51 PM, Kbomb13 wrote:
At 10/24/07 08:50 PM, Aliensandwich wrote:
You are a queer.
Queer? you think this is queer * shows fist * I've got a microphone, and a backup, check 1,2, they both work

What?

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 21:02:33

he has a black belt, or so he claims, the more likely story is he went to a sellout dojo where they let you advance every moth or so, real black belts take years to achieve. also look up a could brazilian jujitsu holds, they come in handy in most fights, also establish a ground rule of no crotch shots........
and finally, if its not going well, hit him in the throat.

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 21:09:23

Stab him.

Quick and easy.

Grey power.

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 21:11:32

At 10/24/07 08:55 PM, Aliensandwich wrote:
What?

I saw that in a movie somewhere....

btw it wasn't funny

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 21:21:10

Ok you have to take him by surprise. I got in a fight with 2 kids 4 years older than me and I won cause the on kid ran away and told his mom while I wailed on the other kid and these are my tips. . Just aim for the nose cause if you hit it hard enough it'll break causing blood and his eyes to tear which will freak him out, then just let it loose and knock the crap out of him when he's stunned. And a good shot to the balls never hurt anyone neither. Except the person getting hit. haha. Also as goes with the nose comment try to knock the wind out of him it will make him dizzy and such.

I'm not cool enough to have a nice sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 21:22:51

That kid looks fucking young.

You young kids shouldn't be fighting you'll break your cute faces.

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 21:39:21

Don't go for his face, the bone is near the surface and it hurts you to hit him. Aim for the stomach with your knee and if he staggers back, kick him hard in the chest and force him to the ground. If you pin him there with your foot, he's pretty much pwned. Keep kicking him with your other foot until he says uncle, tehn you can finish him how you like.

I hope this helps.

If love is blind, and God is love, and Ray Charles is blind, then God plays the piano.

Surreal landscape sigs > all others

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 21:41:32

ur opening line when u start shud be "You should've used the Pythagorean Theroem, bitch!! ALALALALA!!"

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 22:37:55

At 10/24/07 08:55 PM, Aliensandwich wrote:
What?

it's from Joe Dirt

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-24 22:55:44

Go to the local army surplus store and buy some splitter camo (if the have it) or which ever camo you think is best for your environment. Try and change the fight location if you can if there are no good vantage points at the current one (ie. a tree about 100 - 300 ft away or a roof top). don't pick a point closer than 100 feet, there is no need. Next, hide in your vantage point with your hunting implement of choice. Hopefully he is punctual, but you should have been waiting at least 30 minutes before he shows up. Once he has arrived, watch his movements until you see a pattern he repeats. the rest is up to you.

squeeze, don't pull. (you never said it had to be a legal solution ;)

Fear Popo Bawa!!!

John Goodman | ¥

while(<>){chomp;print;}

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-25 01:46:47

At 10/24/07 10:55 PM, Sterance wrote: Go to the local army surplus store and buy some splitter camo (if the have it) or which ever camo you think is best for your environment.

ha, one time that loser wore ALL camo to school, even had a gay camo back pack

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-25 01:48:31

um lawl old thread... I really do wish you had actually fought him...fucking jesus freak.

(W00T 200 POSTS!!!!)

"yes, ill be ripping of helios's head, and pumling the shit out of hercules while your teabagging the 11 year old geek u just noob tubed in terminal while fapping... faggot."

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-25 10:01:48

At 9/21/07 05:12 PM, Kbomb13 wrote: ha thanks people, I'm bringin a bunch of friends to witness it and also if he tries to tell on me they can help me say it was self defense

this is halarios, but creaul. i have mixed emotions about that.

If a man that always tells the truth comes up to you and says that another man always tells lies, and the man who always lies come up to you and says "I'm lying", then is he?

BBS Signature

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2007-10-25 10:48:38

Use your brains. If he tries for a flurry or punches, go in for a heavy blow and step in. And remember, stepping closer or farther away and sidestepping are important, and how your movement relates to any walls or the ground is also. The brain shuts down the ability to resist if your hips are misaligned, and other things. If he tries to body slam you, sidekick him or something, because thats just about the only thing sidekicks are good for.

I really doubt hes a black belt, a black belt would know not to flaunt it.

Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) 2008-08-20 00:51:37

dude, i f you do fight, aim a haalf inch above his adams apple, it wil l hane him n the grounds chocking