New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kbomb13
Kbomb13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:03 PM Reply

This kid ( picture on the bottom ) is probably one of the biggest douche bag I've met in a long time, he's a jesus freak fat boy who goes out of his way to attempt humor. He thinks he's a dare devil and someone said to him, "What's the most daring thing you've done?" he replied, "I jumped off a concession stand." Anyway, cuttin to the chase, I have fake blood on the knee part of my pants ( me and my friends are makin a slasher flick and one of them put it on there ) and he kept making period jokes so he says,"Hey Kyle, got to the nurse, she might have some tampons for you." so I slapped him right in his face and then some people told him it was red so he said he wanted to fight me in the front of the school ( when he was really pointing to the side ). He thinks he can kick my ass cuz he's a black belt ( which I'll be honest, you're not always tough if you get one ). I haven't been in a fight in years, but I'm pretty sure I can kick his ass, but anyone got any tips on gettin ready or during the fight? ( Yes I will do a barrel roll )

Kbomb13
Kbomb13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:05 PM Reply

Whoops forgot the pic

Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe)

sirbobsalot2
sirbobsalot2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:06 PM Reply

Simple,

Tip one: your thumb should be outside your palm.

Tip two: aim for the nose and balls

Tip three: If possible trip him over.

Tip four: do not show any pain.

Tip five: Fight dirty.

Tip six: psych him out.

Tip seven: blow a rage pretending he is your greatest enemy (worked for me).

(Back from the dead!)
Thanks to TheWolfe for letting me steal his sig.

BBS Signature
Onion-fusioN
Onion-fusioN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:07 PM Reply

Go for the balls.

Know Your Onion!

EvilJesus
EvilJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:07 PM Reply

Hit him in the side of the jaw, near the ear.

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm
Slags and hoes.
Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature
sirbobsalot2
sirbobsalot2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:08 PM Reply

At 9/21/07 05:05 PM, Kbomb13 wrote: Whoops forgot the pic.

I feel sorry for smiling people.

(Back from the dead!)
Thanks to TheWolfe for letting me steal his sig.

BBS Signature
BitchWeed
BitchWeed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:09 PM Reply

You're going to get your ass kicked.

Evil-Sausage
Evil-Sausage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:10 PM Reply

Aim for the neck or temple.

BBS Signature
TheUsed713
TheUsed713
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:10 PM Reply

Seriously, when he ducks down to throw his hockey fight
punches and shitty hooks, grab the back of his head and
make him eat your knee.

You can only KO by nailing the chin part of their jaw from the side.
Unless your 200lbs of solid muscle.

Go.Burn.Stuff.
Dropkick to the teeth. Solves any problem.
l=(_)(l< 1337

BBS Signature
NimbleElephant
NimbleElephant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate

I'll tell you what I tell everyone. Hit him in the nose. It'll break, and bleed like shit. He'll freak out.

Sig by fahrenheit.

BBS Signature
sikkkr3w
sikkkr3w
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate

haha grab hm by the shirt dont let go and keep hitting him which will make him turtle (crouch down) once he does that keep a good hold of his shirt and throw some knees to the face by the looks of the fag he shuld be down but make sure ur punches are fast and accurate

www.wickedhiphop.com
check out wickedhiphop.com for hiphop rap r&b vids and mixtapes and the fourm is a great place to talk about pretty much anything and meet new people!

Laminated
Laminated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:11 PM Reply

Rape his Mother while she sleeps.

It won't help with the fight, of course, but it's not a bad idea anyway.

Kbomb13
Kbomb13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:12 PM Reply

ha thanks people, I'm bringin a bunch of friends to witness it and also if he tries to tell on me they can help me say it was self defense

sikkkr3w
sikkkr3w
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:12 PM Reply

his moms prolly just as ugly as he is

www.wickedhiphop.com
check out wickedhiphop.com for hiphop rap r&b vids and mixtapes and the fourm is a great place to talk about pretty much anything and meet new people!

TheUsed713
TheUsed713
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate

At 9/21/07 05:10 PM, sikkkr3w wrote: haha grab hm by the shirt dont let go and keep hitting him which will make him turtle (crouch down) once he does that keep a good hold of his shirt and throw some knees to the face by the looks of the fag he shuld be down but make sure ur punches are fast and accurate

So when you have one hand on his shirt, he'll have two free hands.
That'll really put him at a huge disadvantage.
NOT.

Not to mention your reach is fully extended, so there will be no KO or broken nose.

Go.Burn.Stuff.
l=(_)(l< 1337

BBS Signature
CNRHKick
CNRHKick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:14 PM Reply

Uhhh... Well. If he has a black belt that changes everything. It gives him 20% more of a chance of winning.
I'm a 3rd degree brown belt (one away from black) but I don't think I have too much of a chance against most of the kids at school, because personally, I've never been in a fight. Having a black belt, and never been in a fight, means your screwed.

So you have a pretty good chance. Go for it.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
- George Carlin

BBS Signature
LiveBreatheTom
LiveBreatheTom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:14 PM Reply

Grab his cock? If he's a jesus freak your acting homo will scare him in the worst way possible

BBS Signature
Complete
Complete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate

1: Punch him UP the nose, thus killing him.

LOL

BBS Signature
Dekuboy
Dekuboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
TheUsed713
TheUsed713
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:15 PM Reply

At 9/21/07 05:14 PM, Complete wrote: 1: Punch him UP the nose, thus killing him.

And go to jail.
Great idea.

Go.Burn.Stuff.
l=(_)(l< 1337

BBS Signature
sikkkr3w
sikkkr3w
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:15 PM Reply

At 9/21/07 05:12 PM, TheUsed713 wrote:
At 9/21/07 05:10 PM, sikkkr3w wrote: haha grab hm by the shirt dont let go and keep hitting him which will make him turtle (crouch down) once he does that keep a good hold of his shirt and throw some knees to the face by the looks of the fag he shuld be down but make sure ur punches are fast and accurate
So when you have one hand on his shirt, he'll have two free hands.
That'll really put him at a huge disadvantage.
NOT.

Not to mention your reach is fully extended, so there will be no KO or broken nose

if you are fast enough and just hit him buncha times he has no chance to hit back ive been in quite a few fights and ive only lost 2 and this is the thing i do everytime

www.wickedhiphop.com

ecw-studios
ecw-studios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate

"Dont give in without a fight" - Hey you - Pink Floyd

just felt like i should throw that in for some reason

-

BBS Signature
Kbomb13
Kbomb13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 9/21/07 05:14 PM, Complete wrote: 1: Punch him UP the nose, thus killing him.

ha, that would be fun if murder was legal, I prolly won't hurt him too bad, he'll be down and I'll leave

AngryAardvarK
AngryAardvarK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:16 PM Reply

dude, have one of your friends record it and put it onto youtube!

BBS Signature
Neo-Stein
Neo-Stein
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate

At 9/21/07 05:03 PM, Kbomb13 wrote: he's a jesus freak fat boy

Jesus freak... kill him...

BBS Signature
TheSoylentOne
TheSoylentOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 9/21/07 05:15 PM, sikkkr3w wrote: if you are fast enough and just hit him buncha times he has no chance to hit back ive been in quite a few fights and ive only lost 2 and this is the thing i do everytime

Because of course that would work on a blackbelt, and besides, do you really think he can pull off a brutality, as Mortal Kombat calls it.

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.
-Joseph Stalin
See Know Evil Hear No Evil Speak No Evil

BBS Signature
TheUsed713
TheUsed713
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 9/21/07 05:15 PM, sikkkr3w wrote: if you are fast enough and just hit him buncha times he has no chance to hit back ive been in quite a few fights and ive only lost 2 and this is the thing i do everytime

Ive been boxing for 8 years.
I'd know.
It's a great way to get your own ass kicked.
I beat the fuck out of a good few kids who try that.
Never lost a fight.

Go.Burn.Stuff.
l=(_)(l< 1337

BBS Signature
killa-noyz
killa-noyz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:18 PM Reply

At 9/21/07 05:05 PM, Kbomb13 wrote: Whoops forgot the pic

You've already lost. Anyways, go for the balls. If he has any.

XD0042006
XD0042006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:18 PM Reply

Aim for his heart, one jab could kill a person, it works by shocking the heart so that it stops. :3

(maybe) LOL

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

AngryAardvarK
AngryAardvarK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Gonna fight someone tonight (maybe) Sep. 21st, 2007 @ 05:20 PM Reply

GO BRUCE LEE ON HIS ASS! Just 1 inch punch him 7ft!

BBS Signature