00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MadManOnMeds just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

All right that is enough.

1,218 Views | 8 Replies

All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:32:52

I've had it with people who post intelligently and express individuality. I only see smart, considerate people posting here, and I want a bunch of dumbasses who barely grasp communication skills and will post whatever the hell goes through their tiny, virgin minds. I want to see more idiots writing the same shit over and over again just to be a pain in the ass. I'm tired of all your aristocratic ways, you bunch of civilized pussies.

Oh, wait.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:33:46

At 8/6/07 04:32 AM, Fragment wrote: I've had it with people who post intelligently and express individuality. I only see smart, considerate people posting here, and I want a bunch of dumbasses who barely grasp communication skills and will post whatever the hell goes through their tiny, virgin minds. I want to see more idiots writing the same shit over and over again just to be a pain in the ass. I'm tired of all your aristocratic ways, you bunch of civilized pussies.

Oh, wait.

YEAH Set em on fire and toss em off the balcony! That'll teach them bitches!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Response to All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:43:51

Now now don't enable the children.

BBS Signature

Response to All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:47:46

stinky fart breath >:(

BBS Signature

Response to All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:48:40

tl;dr.

seconded. Ftw. IMO. All other crap noobs say to try and fit in and feel smart. =)

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:48:59

Basically you're saying "I wish that there was less people who can recognize when I act like a retard or when I flip out and ride the caps lock."

Warning: Sig has been known to cause heart problems, rectal bleeding, and erections lasting longer than 4 hours. If problems persist, take the time to send me a PM.

BBS Signature

Response to All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:49:37

At 8/6/07 04:48 AM, Mechabloby wrote: tl;dr.

seconded. Ftw. IMO. All other crap noobs say to try and fit in and feel smart. =)

Ok have a crappy weekend, hope your house burns down!

Response to All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:50:26

dont make useless topic for godness sake you banana head..

Response to All right that is enough. 2007-08-06 04:53:57

At 8/6/07 04:48 AM, Crash-and-burn31 wrote: Basically you're saying "I wish that there was less people who can recognize when I act like a retard or when I flip out and ride the caps lock."

And what you're basically telling me is that you are a self-absorbed little jerk who doesn't have the brain capacity to understand my joke. Ha ha, it was funny, get it? Of course you don't.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature