00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass

22,804 Views | 214 Replies

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 10:49:59

lol

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 10:51:04

At 7/25/07 10:40 AM, Elfer wrote:
At 7/25/07 10:39 AM, Unimportant wrote: I can only assume that the boy won't be as unlucky in his 2nd hearing and the case against him dismissed. If it is dropped, is there anything left on his record? I suppose the police record is going to be around for a while...
Nope, if the case is dismissed there's no record. Why would it be on his police record if there's no conviction?

I meant for the 5 days already served. They have to write down something don't they? I'd think even for juvy (sp?), they'd have to arrest you before throwing you in. (Assuming the 5 days served are recorded) I suppose compared to a felony case, it's a minor snag, but I can't tell if things like this would affect him later in life. 5 days? Hm.... Not something to put on a resume, at any rate.

Stupid breaking news. The titles always make issues more exciting then they actually are.

"7th grader might serve 10 years" on the front page.
"Case against 7th grader dismissed" on the 5th page weeks later.

So, until his hearing, is he still going to school? He's out of juvy, but he's still got a criminal trial against him until his next hearing...

Someone once asked me why I call myself Unimportant. Simple, I said. As a nihilist, that's what I see everyone and everything as. In the end, we are all Unimportant.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:08:31

At 7/24/07 05:13 PM, DeviousJordz wrote: Yeh, i remember my friend slapping a teachers ass. Her expression was priceless!

I did that once on accident, i flapping my arms around in case and she was standing behind me

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:11:15

lmao that kid looks like the type ofkid that will grow up to be on datelines "How to catch a predator"

Xbox Live GamerTag-KNY King Tek

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:12:27

the mum looks proud...

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:14:55

Then why didn't he slap his own

punk.rock.dude

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:15:40

i slapped my girfriends ass in front of my a wanna be kid on the street and he was looking at me like a fag so i say "The fuck you looking at mudget"? he just runs aways... WHAAA...

COming soon!!! --> YEA <--

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:20:01

heh, even some of the girls slapped him on the butt. I would think if a girl swatted you on the butt that it would be totally fair to swat her back.

I'd honestly be flattered if a girl slapped me on my butt.

This whole thing is stupid. The school should have just handled the problem instead of calling the police and letting it go out of hand.

The kid is only 14. he's just getting his horny after learning about sex. cut him some slack.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:21:38

At 7/25/07 11:11 AM, Monkeymannnnx wrote: lmao that kid looks like the type ofkid that will grow up to be on datelines "How to catch a predator"

well at least he's getting his kicks out of high school girls before he reaches his 20's.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:24:03

At 7/25/07 10:51 AM, Unimportant wrote: I meant for the 5 days already served. They have to write down something don't they? I'd think even for juvy (sp?), they'd have to arrest you before throwing you in. (Assuming the 5 days served are recorded) I suppose compared to a felony case, it's a minor snag, but I can't tell if things like this would affect him later in life. 5 days? Hm.... Not something to put on a resume, at any rate.

If the case is dismissed, the five days in juvie will be erased. If he's convicted of anything, he'll be given credit towards his sentence for those five days.

If you don't get convicted, there's no record. Why should there be? You're presumed innocent until proven guilty, and if you're not found guilty, they don't keep it on your record.

Stupid breaking news. The titles always make issues more exciting then they actually are.

Yeah, same deal happened a while ago here. Police chased a kid in a car and the kid slammed into a taxi and killed two people. Everyone blamed the police.

Later on, at the bottom of page nine or some such, it turned out that the kid had stolen multiple cars that day and was going triple the speed limit.

You know.

So, until his hearing, is he still going to school? He's out of juvy, but he's still got a criminal trial against him until his next hearing...

I would imagine he's still going to school if he's out and about. If the case gets dismissed, there could be a lawsuit if he was kept out of school.

I'd need to see some print articles about this to tell you more information.

Dead.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:25:07

So is he going to get life in prison, or just the death penalty?

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:26:35

At 7/25/07 11:22 AM, xXCostelloXx wrote: only time i been swated by my girl is when she checked to see if i had an ass,im to skinny...

eat something. gain some weight because having no ass is not sexy at all. better a fatass than no ass.

That sir mix a lot song speaks the truth. everyone likes big butts

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:30:13

Wow, this is still up 12-something hours later? This is more controversial than I thought.

!

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:32:05

At 7/24/07 05:25 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Facing 10 years for slapping a girl on the ass...
Wow. Congratulations America! Your correctional system has proved itself worthy once again!

If the girls were offended he deserves some kind of punishment. Maybe not this drastic but still... his fault.

"It would be ironic if everyone was made of iron"

-Private Micheal J. Caboose

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:32:42

At 7/25/07 11:30 AM, Jesus-Christ wrote: Wow, this is still up 12-something hours later? This is more controversial than I thought.

nah, just type anything that has anything to do with sex and your topic will get tons of views.

most of the kids won't admit they look at incest topics in the ngbbs to just type "ewww" or "thats hot" instead of ignoring said topic.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:37:38

At 7/25/07 11:32 AM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote:
At 7/25/07 11:30 AM, Jesus-Christ wrote: Wow, this is still up 12-something hours later? This is more controversial than I thought.
nah, just type anything that has anything to do with sex and your topic will get tons of views.

most of the kids won't admit they look at incest topics in the ngbbs to just type "ewww" or "thats hot" instead of ignoring said topic.

I learn more and more about the BBS every day...
Violence and Sex sells, which is exactly what the media is doing with this story.

!

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:38:44

At 7/25/07 11:24 AM, Elfer wrote:
At 7/25/07 10:51 AM, Unimportant wrote: I meant for the 5 days already served. They have to write down something don't they? I'd think even for juvy (sp?), they'd have to arrest you before throwing you in. (Assuming the 5 days served are recorded) I suppose compared to a felony case, it's a minor snag, but I can't tell if things like this would affect him later in life. 5 days? Hm.... Not something to put on a resume, at any rate.
If the case is dismissed, the five days in juvie will be erased. If he's convicted of anything, he'll be given credit towards his sentence for those five days.

If you don't get convicted, there's no record. Why should there be? You're presumed innocent until proven guilty, and if you're not found guilty, they don't keep it on your record.

Yeah, same deal happened a while ago here. Police chased a kid in a car and the kid slammed into a taxi and killed two people. Everyone blamed the police.

Later on, at the bottom of page nine or some such, it turned out that the kid had stolen multiple cars that day and was going triple the speed limit.

You know.

I would imagine he's still going to school if he's out and about. If the case gets dismissed, there could be a lawsuit if he was kept out of school.

I'd need to see some print articles about this to tell you more information.

Thanks Elfer. You sure know a lot more about the legal system than I do. I guess watching Law and Order just doesn't cut it anymore, huh?

While I am a bit taken aback by the fact that some judge did decide to charge him on a felony, I think my overall faith in the judicial system has been restored. There are quirks to work out, but I don't think our children are going to be serving hard time for (what I think is) a misdemeanor.

Someone once asked me why I call myself Unimportant. Simple, I said. As a nihilist, that's what I see everyone and everything as. In the end, we are all Unimportant.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 11:50:38

At 7/25/07 11:20 AM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: heh, even some of the girls slapped him on the butt. I would think if a girl swatted you on the butt that it would be totally fair to swat her back.

I'd honestly be flattered if a girl slapped me on my butt.

This whole thing is stupid. The school should have just handled the problem instead of calling the police and letting it go out of hand.

The kid is only 14. he's just getting his horny after learning about sex. cut him some slack.

true it's stupid and out of proportion, it's societies stupid system though. you have women who want to be equal to men and yet when it comes to things like this you get them recieving sympathy most of the time if the tables were turned and a female slapped a males ass.

Hell i would be flattered also if a female did that to me, flattered but also creeped out if a gay guy did it to me even. Hell you would probably have to be gay to recieve any credibility in puting a case against a female doing that int he first place.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:04:19

I actually remember being in 7th grade and we were on a field trip then my friends decided to play around and slap some of the girls' asses. xP

...and I joined in the fun, haha. I'm so glad I didn't get pressed any charges.

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:08:30

At 7/25/07 11:43 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Wow Americans are fucking stupid.

Nice addition to the topic! Good for you!

!

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:22:26

At 7/25/07 12:08 PM, Jesus-Christ wrote:
At 7/25/07 11:43 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Wow Americans are fucking stupid.
Nice addition to the topic! Good for you!

yeah dissing Americans makes your hardcore and not a fruity European at all. It can work both ways FBIpolux.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:28:04

Ten years? That's even wrng by American standards.

Cocks.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:29:26

we had a kid named osmand in our school who did that but he was mentally challenged so the charges were released.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:30:32

At 7/25/07 12:29 PM, DEFF wrote: we had a kid named osmand in our school who did that but he was mentally challenged so the charges were released.

...or was pretending to be...

!

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:33:34

Shit, they're bringing the charges down? To be honest, I wanted that kid to get the 10 years. Would have been hilarious and I would always have something to laugh at. Plus he would suffer, one of the things I love to see.

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:35:45

Well, I know for a fact that this is all utter crap. Just because a slim minority of people find this sort of thing offensive and dangerous does not warrant an indiscriminate assault on human nature. It is evident that the actions of this boy were nothing more than a common and natural occurrence. Had any of the girls been offended then I can see minor punishments being administered as the morality of his actions then come into question and it stops being a purely good natured, acceptable things as the boy failed to take into account how the girls would react. Even so, this is to be expected, interaction such as this between young men and women is accepted and expected as this is how we learn and grow into adults. The discouragement of all sexual interaction between young people increases their stress level and therefore the likelihood of suicide, criminal activity, and inability to function in society. Let's not allow the ignorant minority to cloud our judgment. Now fuck off wankers!

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:36:50

At 7/25/07 11:50 AM, Jinzoa wrote: true it's stupid and out of proportion, it's societies stupid system though. you have women who want to be equal to men and yet when it comes to things like this you get them recieving sympathy most of the time if the tables were turned and a female slapped a males ass.

Thats the thing. women can't be equal to men if they still expect special just because they have a vagina.

They can still do some of the same things we can do but not pee standing up. I try not to treat women that much different from the guys except for finding them sexually attractive but overall males and females will never be on equal grounds because our hook ups are different.

Hell i would be flattered also if a female did that to me, flattered but also creeped out if a gay guy did it to me even. Hell you would probably have to be gay to recieve any credibility in puting a case against a female doing that int he first place.

Even if it does make you uncomfortable to be hit on by a gay guy. it still makes you feel like your hot and who doesn't like that little bit of ego boost even if it is an unwanted advance?

At 7/25/07 12:04 PM, squadus2 wrote: I actually remember being in 7th grade and we were on a field trip then my friends decided to play around and slap some of the girls' asses. xP

...and I joined in the fun, haha. I'm so glad I didn't get pressed any charges.

The girls would likely get pissed off at you and the teachers would yell at you at the most. Thats all thats really needed in terms of discipline.

also remember to have fun with teenage girls before your 30 because when you pass 30. it just becomes creepy.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:38:43

At 7/25/07 12:30 PM, Jesus-Christ wrote:
At 7/25/07 12:29 PM, DEFF wrote: we had a kid named osmand in our school who did that but he was mentally challenged so the charges were released.

this kid couldn't tell the difference between a colour and a cow and he tries to be spider man. He has multiple injuries from doing who knows what and i'm surprised he made it past grade 8 this year.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:38:53

At 7/25/07 11:38 AM, Unimportant wrote: While I am a bit taken aback by the fact that some judge did decide to charge him on a felony, I think my overall faith in the judicial system has been restored. There are quirks to work out, but I don't think our children are going to be serving hard time for (what I think is) a misdemeanor.

It wasn't even a judge, it was the DA.

DAs are often cunts in America, and they pursue charges for stupid shit.

Dead.

Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass 2007-07-25 12:41:00

At 7/25/07 12:38 PM, DEFF wrote:
At 7/25/07 12:30 PM, Jesus-Christ wrote:
this kid couldn't tell the difference between a colour and a cow and he tries to be spider man. He has multiple injuries from doing who knows what and i'm surprised he made it past grade 8 this year.

I was just joking. I have nothing against mentally disabled people, although personally, sometimes they can be funny. I guess that makes me a bad person.

!

BBS Signature