Be a Supporter!

7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass

  • 9,253 Views
  • 248 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 05:58 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You guys need to look beyond the fact of how old he is. Ignorance and being young is no excuse

YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN ADULT CRIME SENTENCES WHEN YOU'RE A KID

end of fucking debate


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:01 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 06:00 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 7/24/07 05:58 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You guys need to look beyond the fact of how old he is. Ignorance and being young is no excuse
YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN ADULT CRIME SENTENCES WHEN YOU'RE A KID

end of fucking debate

I wasn't referring to that part. I was referring to the people saying nothing should happen at all, it was only hormones


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Armissea
Armissea
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Gamer
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:01 PM Reply

damn rough


BBS Signature
Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:02 PM Reply

People do stuff like that all the time at my school and nobody has ever gotten in trouble for it.


BBS Signature
baker013
baker013
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:02 PM Reply

i remember doing that in 7th grade


Bicthes

BBS Signature
Famas
Famas
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:03 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 05:58 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You guys need to look beyond the fact of how old he is. Ignorance and being young is no excuse

Yes, because when a twelve year old makes a mistake, he should have to pay for it with a jail sentence. You need to use common sense.


"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
blamkitty
blamkitty
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:04 PM Reply

Lawl...Thank god Canada doesn't have THAT much of a strict law.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 06:03 PM, Famas wrote:
At 7/24/07 05:58 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You guys need to look beyond the fact of how old he is. Ignorance and being young is no excuse
Yes, because when a twelve year old makes a mistake, he should have to pay for it with a jail sentence. You need to use common sense.

Read my other post


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Ceti
Ceti
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:05 PM Reply

That guy is going to receive more then a slap on the ass in prison.

Gang rape.

Grey power.

BBS Signature
Laminated
Laminated
  • Member since: May. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:07 PM Reply

What the shit? Good Lord. What. The. Shit

This is a moral fucking outrage. A complete and utter bastardisation of anything that could ever remotely be called justice. It's an abhorrent, unbelievable abortion of any common sense. FUCK.

I mean seriously, when I was 12 I was running around slapping all sorts of asses. And the girls did it back, and we'd have a right giggle about it afterwards. The teachers saw it and shook their heads, a small smirk always hidden on their faces.

Seriously, is this what the hand of justice has come to, slapping a twelve year old with its gauntleted fist for touching a girl, on the butt (Which is no more sensitive or intimate than your shoulder, physically speaking) for a laugh?

And 10 years. Fuck it, but that's more than some murderers get.

I cannot possibly express how mind bogglingly stupid I find this.

BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:07 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 06:01 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I wasn't referring to that part. I was referring to the people saying nothing should happen at all, it was only hormones

I say 2 day suspension tops.


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:08 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 06:07 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 7/24/07 06:01 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I wasn't referring to that part. I was referring to the people saying nothing should happen at all, it was only hormones
I say 2 day suspension tops.

I say 3 day in school, because his mom obviously doesn't care about what he did


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
RogerTheShrubber
RogerTheShrubber
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:08 PM Reply

Oh man that's lame... what ever happened to "boys will be boys"?


Everything I know about japanese culture I learned about in Urusei!

Monkey-Boy
Monkey-Boy
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:10 PM Reply

In prison:

Big criminal: What are you in here for?

Kid: I touched ones ass

Big criminal: Oh noes, you dropped your soap...


BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:11 PM Reply

I can't fucking believe this. Totally fucking insane.

I swear to god: In our school, THE SCHOOL STAFF did it sometimes for fun. I would've gone up to that principal and yelled in his face, "GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS!".

NeoSoviet
NeoSoviet
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:12 PM Reply

We need to teach our kids about respect, yes.

But charged with felony sex abuse ?

That`s some fucking bullshit right there... 10 years man, when Lindsay Lohan get`s drunk AGAIN for the eleventh time and nothing happens.

Your country is so biased I`d like it to sink into the ocean.


<3

BBS Signature
Mr-Furball
Mr-Furball
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:12 PM Reply

Gthe fat lady is crazy

InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:13 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 05:50 PM, Twerpo wrote: Sure, it wasn't exactly proper for him to do that, but sending a young boy to jail for a childhood mistake? Seriously, there's a reason why minors usually can't be sentenced for shit.

But the problem here is that he is a he. Women have so much power in today's society that they can practically do anything. No one actually uses judgment when handling these cases because if they do, they'll get their ass sued by whichever women's rights organization get there first.

Don't blame America, blame the women (and men) that support this outrageous, PC fueled double standard. Chivalry should be dead by now, not wasting OUR tax money keeping a 12 year old in jail.

That's right. YOU as the American public are paying your hard earned money to keep a preteen in jail for ten God damned years, just because some asshole feminist thinks she's better than the rest of the world. YOU are paying for this poor kid's mistake.

Yeah, I'm a little upset. The $20,000 per year that would pay for this kid's jail time could be spent on our schools, our fire departments, our police departments, and our national safety. Just because some girl thinks that she has the right to be treated like God, we have to take money from the YOU and our institutions.

That just pisses me off.


[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
papaKLATZ
papaKLATZ
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:14 PM Reply

The kid must have balls though because when I was in 7th grade I was scared to even look at a girl hah.

Forums
Forums
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:15 PM Reply

That kid better watch the fuck out, his mom's about to eat him!

MachoCommando
MachoCommando
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:17 PM Reply

My God, kids can't even be kids these days.


!!! Homepage !!! Myspace !!! Alliance !!! Miniman !!! Last.fm !!! Email !!

BBS Signature
Famas
Famas
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 06:04 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Read my other post

Your point is sill invalid seeing as he's a prepubescent boy, and that's the age to be doing things like that. Has it ever occurred to you that a twelve year old might not be able to realize the consequences of his actions to the full extent, and might make choices based on what his peers are doing?

In a way, it does excuse his actions to some extent, seeing as a young person isn't expected to have the same mental capacity as that of an adult. That's why there's laws protecting children : young children don't have the knowledge, life experience, or common sense to make the correct decisions.


"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
TjA
TjA
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:20 PM Reply

the boy might turn into brian peppers... so we really want that???


BBS Signature
joeyjoe1
joeyjoe1
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:20 PM Reply

Woo! Slap dat ass. This makes me laugh something fierce.

Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:21 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 06:14 PM, papaKLATZ wrote: The kid must have balls though because when I was in 7th grade I was scared to even look at a girl hah.

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

Caps

7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass

Ecke
Ecke
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Audiophile
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:21 PM Reply

Its all that kids going to get from them.


/ Accomplishments: first 1000 comment news post.
/ عثكغ ʘⒺⒸⓀⒺʘ

BBS Signature
The-BBS
The-BBS
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:24 PM Reply

My friend slapped a teacher's butt, and they both had a good laugh. I was there too.


Please PM me for hot lesbian porn.

BBS Signature
Lost-Wisdom
Lost-Wisdom
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:27 PM Reply

Holy fuck, why does it have to be 10 fucking years, and oh my god, why does the kid suffer for it? I find this law very stupid and the girls who told are a bunch of fags, they should appreaciate it that they got harassed, it's a way of life.


Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."
What's your fastest reaction time?
-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:29 PM Reply

At 7/24/07 06:18 PM, Famas wrote:
At 7/24/07 06:04 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Read my other post
Your point is sill invalid seeing as he's a prepubescent boy, and that's the age to be doing things like that. Has it ever occurred to you that a twelve year old might not be able to realize the consequences of his actions to the full extent, and might make choices based on what his peers are doing?

He still sexual harassed someone. And as I said, ignorance and age does not mean you can do whatever you want without consequences.

In a way, it does excuse his actions to some extent, seeing as a young person isn't expected to have the same mental capacity as that of an adult. That's why there's laws protecting children : young children don't have the knowledge, life experience, or common sense to make the correct decisions.

But that doesn't mean they should go unpunished. They should have different punishment.


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Antareus
Antareus
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 7th Grade Boy Slaps Girl Ass Jul. 24th, 2007 @ 06:31 PM Reply

hahaha only in america