00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodyPeckii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant

17,342 Views | 211 Replies

Okay, so first off everyone likes ninjas right? Sure they do. They love how they silently kill thier target and do awesome air moves and such. But what I am wondering is this. If people like ninjas then why do they hate Naruto? Naruto is a show about ninjas yet everyone hates it. Lets look at some details about ninjas and Naruto.

Ninja Gaiden is a good example. Look at Ryu Hasabusa's outfit. He has a sword, weapons, and throwing stars.
Naruto might not have a sword but they have that in the show. He has throwing stars and other weapons at his disposal. Also, Ryu has a forehead protecter. Naruto does too. So, what's the fucking deal.

The whole show is about ninjas yet everyone fucking hates it for one reason or another. The main point of this the reason I stated above. Why does everyone hate Naruto yet like ninjas? The show is about them yet everyone hates for one reason or another so tell me NG. Why do you hate Naruto yet like ninjas?

I hate you. Get over it

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:17:07

Your account name says it all.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:18:21

everyone hates it because of annoying fanboys like you. it might be good for little kids, like how dragon ball z was to some of us. it just gets really fucking annoying how much people like you talk and defend this show.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:19:11

Because Naruto is closeted Homosexual who wants everyone to believe it, which pisses me off.

Also, he has a woman's voice.

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:20:11

'm pretty sure naruto isnt a real ninja cuz real ninjas killed people.

"Your job is not do die for your country, your job is to see to it that the other son of a bitch dies for HIS country" -General George S. Patton

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:21:01

I actually enjoy the manga, but the show drags on way too much.
Its like 5 minutes of action, then 20 of shitty flashbacks and random shit that has nothing to do with the progression of the story line.

Thus
Manga = Sood
Anime = Shit

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:21:33

Because it's a children's show that high school kids watch.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:22:13

It does kinda seem like a cult Naruto is just not cool it can't be helped

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:22:32

I hate all anime but...

Naruto is a fucking disgrace, I thought ninja's were badass. But no, apparently they view ninja's as some 11 year old with a annoying high pitched voice in a orange jumpsuit as a ninja.

This led me to believe pirates were better.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:23:26

You're inadvertently drawing negative attention to it right now.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:23:36

Everyone hates Naruto, because he says "BELIEVE IT!" Plus, his annoying voice.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:24:53

Just wait till' Gendo gets here.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:29:32

Naruto isn´t a real fucking ninja, she...he´s just a little kid with whiskers who thinks that he is. If he would try to fight against a real ninja and call the names of his moves before performing them, he would get a bullet through the head. Again he isn´t a real ninja, they just call him that in the show. Ryu Hayabusa could kick his ass anyday.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:29:43

All anime is the same

Irrelivant to topic , but true

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:32:10

K. lets make a chart.

NINJAS NARUTO
-Kill people -doesnt kill people
-Super stealthy -...a cartoon
-Lets you ask him questions -Is there a "AskaNaruto.com" ?
-Epic Ninja Battles -Flashbacks
-Katanas and Shruikens. -Headbands..

I know it isnt gunna line up, but just look. FFS.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:32:46

Because real ninjas aren't retarded enough to wear an ORANGE jump suit when there trying to be stealthy.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:34:52

That anime is pretty shitty, but I it was better as a manga. Most of the episodes are just fillers.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:35:15

At 5/27/07 01:29 PM, DeIirium wrote: Ryu Hayabusa could kick his ass anyday.

As could Jubei from Ninja Scroll.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:37:10

Alias: NarutoFanatic
Web: none
AIM: none

Habitat: Nashville,TN
Job: student

Thats why we hate Naruto.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:37:29

At 5/27/07 01:19 PM, KillerCRS wrote: Because Naruto is closeted Homosexual who wants everyone to believe it, which pisses me off.

Also, he has a woman's voice.

now watch the dubbed version instead of the crap they show on Cartoon Network.
the original japanese version is better, im not like a super fan boy, i watch Shippuuden on fri. nights, along with the One Piece, and Stargate SG-1... and when im done i come here...
now you know what i do on a Fri night... :( i have no life...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:38:07

wow, what a terrible name.

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:42:51

Mainly because its an anime, and not a very well animated one at that. I only liked the OVA for its animation. Plus they really drag the story for ever in the anime, it's like they do some move and then explain 10 minutes about how they pulled it off, not to mention the fillers and flashbacks. It's a much better read though.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:44:02

Everyone on NG hates it because once someone with over 1000 posts said they hated it and now people think it's cool to hate it.

Bleach > Naruto.

The door is a jar.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:44:49

At 5/27/07 01:24 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: Just wait till' Gendo gets here.

Hey guys.

Naruto is garbage. The characters aren't ninjas, they're more like DBZ-lite magic kung-fu fighters or bollocks like that. They never slash any throats, poison any lords, y'knoiw, typical ninja stuff, they perform abitrary tasks and use weird trickery instead of quick and deadly moves during fights.

Not to mention Naruto Uzumaki is the most hateable protagonist ever, I can't root for a main character who acts like a complete douchebag. He's obnoxious as Hell, and before you weeaboos give me the whole "at least the Japanese version doesn't have 'Believe it!'" bullshit, shut up. He adds "Dattebayo!" to nearly ever sentence, and that's even more annoying.

Some of the secondary cast is interesting, but as a whole, the characters are full of suck and lose. Sasuke is a sulky cunt, Sakura is a dense bitch, and the villains just plain suck dicks. Zabuza dies before he can actually contribute anything worth noting to the plot, Orochimaru is one of those annoying "evil mastermind with a fuckload of thugs" villains and Itachi is just plain boring.

In short: WATCH BETTER ANIME!

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:45:50

I like Naruto infact I'm watching the new series right now I can't wait for episode 16 to come out.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:47:30

Everyone hates Naruto because hes a Slow,Supid,Kid. (SSK) Hes not a real ninja. As a matter of fact, that show gives other ninja shows a bad name.

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:52:19

At 5/27/07 01:44 PM, Gendo wrote:
In short: WATCH BETTER ANIME!

How about Monster and Death Note?

Seriously if you gave this guy some great anime (or even decent as long as it's better than Naruto), this guy would make a new account to change his name in a sec.

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:53:17

The fanboys, that's why people hate Naruto.

I'm indifferent. It's pretty cool, but I'm more of a Death note and One Piece kind of guy. But oh, the everpresent Narutards, who won't shut the fuck up about it.

And not all like ninjas, like pirates. pirates don't like ninjas, at all.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:53:19

It's because it's a repetitive and pathetic excuse for anime.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate Naruto? rant 2007-05-27 13:53:44

At 5/27/07 01:20 PM, Del-Toro wrote: 'm pretty sure naruto isnt a real ninja cuz real ninjas killed people.

His suit is orange... i mean CMON !!! ever heard of stealthyness ?