00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RayRassaArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PS3's online lounge

749,437 Views | 16,103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-23 09:55:08

Too many fucking games coming out.

I'm definitely buying Deus Ex, Jurassic Park, Tropico 4, Serious Sam 3 and Arkham City, will probably get Resistance 3, and I'm on the fence about Dark Souls, Red Orchestra 2, Dead Island, Tomb Raider and Lord of the Rings: The War In The North, and that's just through to the end of October.

Still got tons of shit to finish, too. In the middle of Persona 4 and Demon's Souls, and have Alice: Madness Returns to start.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-24 21:16:59

Halfway through DiRT 3, maybe just starting to get a bit boring on single player. Online is still mental though, pretty much every race turns into a bloodbath within the first two corners. The party modes are loads of fun though.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-25 19:08:51

So I've finally downloaded the update and changed my password, then I went to the Store and picked inFAMOUS, LBP and the Killzone PSP game.
And just to check: 1.5 GB is the same thing as 1500 MB, right?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-25 19:33:44

I'd like to join!
My PSN ID is F4fullpower, and I have....erm...well.....ALOT of games, so don't make me list 'em all.

Visit my YouTube by clicking on the picture. NOW.

AND my deviantART F4fullpower's deviantART

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-25 19:45:20

By the way, where can I see how much memory/hard disk space my PS3 has left?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-25 20:49:20

At 7/25/11 07:45 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: By the way, where can I see how much memory/hard disk space my PS3 has left?

Settings
System Settings
System Information

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-26 14:52:14

At 7/25/11 07:33 PM, F4fullpower wrote: I'd like to join!
My PSN ID is F4fullpower, and I have....erm...well.....ALOT of games, so don't make me list 'em all.

Sorry, full.

At 7/25/11 07:45 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: By the way, where can I see how much memory/hard disk space my PS3 has left?

Rip open your PS3 and interrogate it. Works for me.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-27 17:35:39

So after almost 40 hours, I finally finished downloading inFAMOUS.
And dammit, it was worth it. I'm liking it a lot.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-28 17:35:59

So I download and install my free PSP game, but when I tried to play it, it sadi I could only play it on a PSP and that I had to transfer the data to one. Obviously.
Because I do not have a PSP nor do I want to get one, I deleted the game, but I have a question that's bugging me: say I buy a PS1 game from the Store (Tomb Raider, for example). Can I play the game on the PS3, or do I have to somehow transfer the data to my PS1?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-28 22:09:31

At 7/28/11 05:35 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: I have a question that's bugging me: say I buy a PS1 game from the Store (Tomb Raider, for example). Can I play the game on the PS3, or do I have to somehow transfer the data to my PS1?

Yea. I download Medievil and played it, also told me I could play it on the PSP.

If you're a HARDCORE FAN prepare to be always disappointed.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-29 11:52:39

I noticed you didn't list Skyrim......not trying to troll but is that just not your flavor of game?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-29 13:55:26

At 7/28/11 10:09 PM, X1SephX wrote: Yea. I download Medievil and played it, also told me I could play it on the PSP.

So i can play it on my PS3 then? That's good to hear. Thanks.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-29 16:17:09

Been playing through New Vegas' DLC dead money and honest hearts, I had no idea that they were even out for PS, when old world blues came out, it inspired me to look. Anyway Dead Money is frustrating as shit, and it's annoying that they don't carry on from the storyline, like broken steel did.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-29 19:14:25

Think my Blu-ray laser is on the way out. DVDs still read fine, but it takes 3 or 4 goes before a game with start.

Can I just stick my harddrive into a Slim, or do I have to dick about with formatting and backing up?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-07-30 06:54:50

At 7/28/11 05:35 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: So I download and install my free PSP game, but when I tried to play it, it sadi I could only play it on a PSP and that I had to transfer the data to one. Obviously.
Because I do not have a PSP nor do I want to get one, I deleted the game, but I have a question that's bugging me: say I buy a PS1 game from the Store (Tomb Raider, for example). Can I play the game on the PS3, or do I have to somehow transfer the data to my PS1?

I don't meant to be rude, but how exactly would you plan on transferring data from a PS3 to a PS1? The PS1 lacks USB or any other port that can be connected to a PS3 :P

But yes all PS3's have the ability to play PS1 games, that'd suck major dick if they didn't aha.

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-03 17:40:40

I see the greatest video game ever made, Comix Zone, is up for free on Playstation Plus.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-04 17:32:23

I'm having problems connecting to PSN. I haven't been able to connect to it for an hour now, and last time I was and I tried to play RDR online, it said that I WASN'T online. And that I had Undead Nightmare, which I do not remember downloading....
Anyone else having problems?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-08 10:11:20

At 8/3/11 05:40 PM, TheMaster wrote: I see the greatest video game ever made, Comix Zone, is up for free on Playstation Plus.

Having only the one life is a pain in the arse though. Maybe they'll bring out Revenge of Shinobi one day.

At 8/6/11 08:51 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: I do it somewhat differently.

I pry open the back and jam my penis in. (PROTIP: leave it on for a warm feeling). After thrusting a few times to make sure it is in all the way, I use a Sharpie to make a mark on my penis to show how deep it went. I then measure how many centimeters went in, multiply it by a hundred megabytes, and that's how

much memory it has left.

I hope that you shower afterwards.

Just 4 world tours to do on DiRT 3 and that's plat #20 :D

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-08 11:40:11

At 8/8/11 10:11 AM, Quinny wrote:
At 8/3/11 05:40 PM, TheMaster wrote: I see the greatest video game ever made, Comix Zone, is up for free on Playstation Plus.
Having only the one life is a pain in the arse though. Maybe they'll bring out Revenge of Shinobi one day.

You've only got the one life in world 1. Once you get to world 2, Mortus is all "THAT WAS TOO EASY" and revives you, and you get another extra life in world 3. Effectively, you get one extra life for completing each world, but the game doesn't actually have a life system, so it just had Mortus return you to the start of the level if you fail.

There's only 6 levels (2 per world) anyway, and if you're shit-hot at it like me, you can breeze through most of it without dying. Kung-Fung is tough, and I could easily lose a life on him, and Mortus is tough to beat within the time limit for the good ending, but easy to beat for the bad one. As long as you know which paths to take, and avoid hard ones (the burning page section where you're climbing downwards is a nightmare) and ones that require you to waste a lot of health breaking doors and such, dying should rarely be a problem.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-08 12:37:02

I would love to join, do u still play PS3, are u still active on this forum. Funny how I joined this site in 07 and got a PS3 the first year it came out in 06 but was never really active on here. until now in 2011.Playstation List of Games & Tropjhies @ Playstion.com public info

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-08 18:03:14

At 8/8/11 12:37 PM, ms1992 wrote: I would love to join, do u still play PS3, are u still active on this forum. Funny how I joined this site in 07 and got a PS3 the first year it came out in 06 but was never really active on here. until now in 2011.Playstation List of Games & Tropjhies @ Playstion.com public info

Sorry man we're full. And only 4 plats? Amateur.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-09 02:45:23

Anyone got Marvel VS Capcom 3?
I tried playing online and couldn't find any lobbies.

My PSN is ssZk420 if anyone's interested.
Or add me, anyway.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-09 09:17:08

Just claimed a free "Original PS3" through HMV's pureHMV rewards points thing. Whether "Original" turns out to mean backwards compatible or just "not slim" remains to be seen. Wanted a new one since mine has been being awkward about reading discs lately. Was going to buy a slim, but I'll take a free fat over spending cash on a slim any day.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-09 15:55:19

At 8/9/11 09:17 AM, TheMaster wrote: Just claimed a free "Original PS3" through HMV's pureHMV rewards points thing.

Holy crap, that's a lot of points. How long did it take to get so many?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-09 16:33:28

At 8/9/11 03:55 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 8/9/11 09:17 AM, TheMaster wrote: Just claimed a free "Original PS3" through HMV's pureHMV rewards points thing.
Holy crap, that's a lot of points. How long did it take to get so many?

Since whenever the scheme started, I'd only redeemed about 10,000 before this.

I have just over 50,000 left now.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-10 13:03:51

so far this feels like a slow year, almost everything i reserved and cant wait to play is coming out September or later this year...

freaking bored.

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-12 06:05:57

At 8/9/11 09:17 AM, TheMaster wrote: Whether "Original" turns out to mean backwards compatible or just "not slim" remains to be seen.

40GB non-backwards compatible version, same as the one I already have (except I've stuck a 500GB hard drive in that one).

Might have to do the same with this one, 40GB is tiny.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-16 11:13:48

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-21 01:21:07

battlefield 3, looks like nothing else. my god this is freaking crazy...
i know am switching from MW2 and probably MW3 to Battlefield 3.

btw, it comes out 2 weeks before MW3...

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-08-21 09:25:06

At 8/21/11 01:21 AM, Illegal-Product wrote: battlefield 3, looks like nothing else. my god this is freaking crazy...
i know am switching from MW2 and probably MW3 to Battlefield 3.

btw, it comes out 2 weeks before MW3...

I just can't wait for the jets. Fighter planes were the best thing about BF1942, and well... any other game that has them.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature