00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegasTyson54 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1

2,059 Views | 45 Replies

I'm sick of all these drug threads , every day i see a thread made by 17 year old fuck who thinks we all care that we first tried something with his friends whilst his parents were out . Well done asshole , you smoked weed , now go tell your online friends for E-popularity ,and watch all the other dumbfucks inflate your ego with their comments saying how cool you are and giving you advice on how to inhance the experience because your life sucks so much . Congratulations for doing something which is probably illigal , and yes i use the word probably because some clever asshole will probably say " Oh , well were i live such a such is legal so wooo me " to try and smart arse around this thread
I wouldn't mind the fact that you had taken drugs if it wern't for you bragging about it , and on a INTERNET forum too

Yes i am fully aware that there are loads of stop making drug threads threads , but whatever

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:11:37

Chill.

Now with a trim fit between the legs, giving your baby the freedom to twist, turn, crawl, and walk. With Triple leak protection.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:11:52

Okay...

Umm... i am going to go somewhere without fuming people...

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:12:10

You're gay...

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:13:42

Yeah! if they are drugadicts who gives a shit, i get drunk twice a month but i dont do threads about it, is my business, damn ur right homes...

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:14:41

Who doesn't love drugs? Without drugs pharmacists would have no occupation!

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:15:27

Why bother bitching about it? No one is going to heed your sudden revelation nor would or should anyone care.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:15:31

At 3/19/07 03:11 PM, TheGreatPatten wrote: Chill.

Great on hot dogs and fries.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:17:26

If you don't like threads like that, don't participate in them. You don't HAVE to read threads, and we try to keep the BBS clean in that if a thread has a title that doesn't pertain to it's contents, it doesn't stay around.

So you should know what you're reading before you click on the topic. From now on, when you see something that indicates a story about drugs, feel free to NOT click on the topic.

That way, you can be less bitchy about things that aren't really that important, or that big a deal. YOU are the one making a big deal about drug experiences related in thread form, not anybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:19:07

At 3/19/07 03:15 PM, EtchASketchClock wrote:

Ketchup is better

Now with a trim fit between the legs, giving your baby the freedom to twist, turn, crawl, and walk. With Triple leak protection.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:19:39

Violently concur with Evark

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:20:16

At 3/19/07 03:17 PM, Evark wrote: So you should know what you're reading before you click on the topic. From now on, when you see something that indicates a story about drugs, feel free to NOT click on the topic.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=67 3391
Title: got expelled
I clicked expecting a fight, for example.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:20:17

At 3/19/07 03:19 PM, TheGreatPatten wrote:
At 3/19/07 03:15 PM, EtchASketchClock wrote:
Ketchup is better

Stop posting irrelevant bullshit. He said "Chill." And everyone knows fries are disgusting when chilled.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:23:59

We're all tired of it, we just don't make threads about it. Quite frankly the only thing more annoying than illegal drug users is people who bitch about them.

And besides. These people aren't going anywhere in life. They're probibly losers who don't care about school or work and are going to end up living out of their mother's basement for the rest of their lives.

So just sit back and laugh at the epic fail that is their life.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:24:04

At 3/19/07 03:20 PM, EtchASketchClock wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=67 3391
Title: got expelled
I clicked expecting a fight, for example.

That's about how he got expelled, not really how he was taking drugs. It's only a device in his story, not the main point, and therefore isn't as important to include in the topic. Plus, you gotta generate interest. If his title was "Got expelled: Weed in the Bathroom" nobody would need to read it, because they'd already know enough details and wouldn't have as much interest in the story, so his thread wouldn't have as many hits, consequently as many replies, and consequently wouldn't do as well on the BBS.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:25:29

I too am sick of these threads, especially the ones that ask for advice.

This signature is not true

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:28:10

I'm saying I can imagine where it would get annoying but to honestly go on a rant that nobody cares about? Sounds like I need to post something along the lines of "I hate it when people post about bitching and complaining about something that will never change! RAWR!!"

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:30:47

At 3/19/07 03:23 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: And besides. These people aren't going anywhere in life. They're probibly losers who don't care about school or work and are going to end up living out of their mother's basement for the rest of their lives.

Some people lack motivation, other people don't. Some people find interest in school, other people don't. Some people have jobs, other people don't. Drugs aren't neccessarily a factor, or a reason.

Listen, you guys can make all the assumptions you want about drugs and the people that use them. It's no different than stereotyping people by race, gender, age, or any other entirely useless and irrelevant factor. Why? Because they're just that: irrelevant.

You guys talk about 'going somewhere in life', but you associate that exclusively with monetary success, which is a great lifestyle for most people, but some aren't happy with it. Even people who live successfully (who may or may not have recreationally partaken at some point in their lives) aren't always happy with their life and the way things are going or where they are. Look at celebrities. Everyone resents them for being so successful but still finding ways to be unhappy, but it's human nature.

Life is about finding lasting happiness. Legitimate enjoyment with what you do, who you are, and the life you lead. It means different things for different people. The only reason why society finds drugs to be negative is because it has been percieved that those on drugs are those who are unhappy, and therefore aren't going anywhere with their life.

It's a twisted assumption to make, and I don't agree with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:33:53

I agree with you so much.

No one actually gives a flying fuck that you took drugs.

LOL LOOK GUYS, I SMOKED WEED AM I COOL?

Seriously, most of those threads are made by lying 13 year olds or people with really a depressing life.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:37:22

At 3/19/07 03:09 PM, TurtleJuice wrote:
Yes i am fully aware that there are loads of stop making drug threads threads , but whatever

There are already-

Fuck

The average BBS user couldn't detect sarcasm if it was shoved up his ass.

Roses Are Red Violets are Blue

I'm Schizophrenic and so am I

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:41:55

i second this...this is why i wish i was a mod so i could delet threads like that!

Down on the corner, out here in the street. Willy and the Poor Boys are playin'. Bring ya nickels tap ya feet.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:47:29

At 3/19/07 03:30 PM, Evark wrote:
It's a twisted assumption to make, and I don't agree with it.

Flash by Evark:
- none -

I think I've made my point.

I bet you're not even fully handi-capable, you sausage meister.

I no longer have any pictures, animated gifs are not allowed here.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:54:09

Your 14 so you don't get to have an opinion on drugs. Come back in a few years when you actually know what your on about kiddo.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:58:21

At 3/19/07 03:54 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Your 14 so you don't get to have an opinion on drugs. Come back in a few years when you actually know what your on about kiddo.

You smoke weed so your opinion is too biased to matter.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:59:12

At 3/19/07 03:54 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Your 14 so you don't get to have an opinion on drugs. Come back in a few years when you actually know what your on about kiddo.

Fuck man, you owned him!

YEAH, TAKE THAT TURTLEJUICE!

You have to wait a few years before you can have an opinion about something, fuck-nuts!

Oh, what, you're Fourteen? I bet you haven't even OD'd on heroin yet, hahaha. You obviously know nothing about drugs unless you're past the threshold of ultimate maturity that occurs exactly at my current age.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 15:59:24

I'm sick of the threads that bitch about drug users as well. At least the other ones have potential of being somewhat entertaining. Your threads just contain some dickhead moaning about the things he hates that he doesn't have to even put up with.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:02:54

At 3/19/07 03:14 PM, Xager wrote: Who doesn't love drugs? Without drugs pharmacists would have no occupation!

A proper diet and lifestyle to help the immune system is fine too.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:04:30

At 3/19/07 03:59 PM, MidgetHobo wrote: I'm sick of the threads that bitch about drug users as well. At least the other ones have potential of being somewhat entertaining. Your threads just contain some dickhead moaning about the things he hates that he doesn't have to even put up with.

Ugh, I'm so sick of you assholes moaning and bitching about how people are complaining about people who make threads about themselves doing drugs.

I bet you're not sick of assholes moaning and bitching about people who moan and bitch about how people who complain about people who make threads about themselves doing drugs.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:04:39

I think you need some weed.

skittles

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:05:30

dude im so ight right now