00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NobeastcanDefeatme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1

2,058 Views | 45 Replies

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:06:06

At 3/19/07 03:58 PM, EtchASketchClock wrote:
At 3/19/07 03:54 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Your 14 so you don't get to have an opinion on drugs. Come back in a few years when you actually know what your on about kiddo.
You smoke weed so your opinion is too biased to matter.

I've also done coke, pills, acid and ketamine but who cares? You shouldn't. Does it hurt anyone? No.

You're very uptight for a young lad ain't you?

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:06:10

Drugs are the bomb.com

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:06:35

dude you really need to calm down, how does someone saying that there high effext you in any way shape or fourm?

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:11:47

My TurtleJuice, you're a really whiny, narrow-minded child.

Thankfully Evan has taken care of the paragraphical ownage.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:15:04

Agreed.

On this subject, I also get annoyed by people on Counter Strike that say things like "damn i'm so drunk right now."

Hey, I mean if you wanna get drunk that's on you, I don't mind. But it always just seems to me that they go out of there way to let everyone on the server know that they're "cool" and "badass" by being drunk and playing a game.

It also doesn't excuse you sucking.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:15:59

At 3/19/07 04:04 PM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote: Ugh, I'm so sick of you assholes moaning and bitching about how people are complaining about people who make threads about themselves doing drugs.
I bet you're not sick of assholes moaning and bitching about people who moan and bitch about how people who complain about people who make threads about themselves doing drugs.

Sorry, what? I only understand English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, German, Arabic, Chinese, .... etc

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 16:20:19

At 3/19/07 04:15 PM, MidgetHobo wrote: Sorry, what? I only understand English

You may understand it, but you sure do suck at reading it.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 17:57:54

That one kid is a prick. And yes, you don't know what you're doing when it comes to drugs. You're going to start off with weed little fourteen year old and then move your way up the chain. Next thing you know it...BOOM! You're standing on the corner giving your body up for that one snort of nose candy.
Do I think that weed is a gateway drug and will make you do cocaine? No. Do I think that 14 year old is going to get in over his head and he will do cocaine? Yes. Kids like him piss me off. Don't know why but they do.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 18:06:09

At 3/19/07 03:12 PM, B-aSt-Ar-d wrote: You're gay...

Wow, most intelligent message ever.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 18:07:53

At 3/19/07 06:06 PM, BocesPlayer wrote:
At 3/19/07 03:12 PM, B-aSt-Ar-d wrote: You're gay...
Wow, most intelligent message ever.

Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 18:11:23

Ok listen. Everyone needs to read this. I used to do alot of drugs, weed, pain killers, acid, and even tried coke. Recently i was watching a bit of TV and came to a realization. Its stupid. Dont you peopel want to make sometihng of your life? I know that i want to go to a good colledge, have a good job, and be a sucessfull person. How can you maintain a job or go to school for that matter worrying if a drug test is coming up, or that someone might find out? Its stupid. Yeah it makes you feel good, but so does so many things! My best friend is in jail for 3 more months becuase of drugs. Its stupid and pointless. Pleas please please look at what you are doing to yourself and what you may become, i know we are only kids and shoudl live our life to the fullest, and have as much fun as possibl;e on the way but you cant be a sucessful human being and do drugs.

Music. Photography. Art. Passion.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 18:13:23

Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant

Sorry but, I just couldn't help myself. These kind of threads have been done many times before, and they obviously aren't helping anything.

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 18:18:34

At 3/19/07 06:00 PM, Mr-Money wrote: Yeah, I agree. Taking drugs just shows a lack of mental strength. When you start relying on drugs to solve your problems you begin to fail life.

What if you don`t have any problems in your life, but just want to try a new feeling ?

Marijuana is less dangerous than smoking. So why don`t you go bother smokers ?

Never done drugs, probably will.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 18:19:30

Maybe you should try is first, douche bag.

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 18:21:36

Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

STEAM: _frizzyskernip_

BBS Signature

Response to Hai Guyz I Just Took Drugs Lol!!!1 2007-03-19 18:23:34

At 3/19/07 06:11 PM, KCorTaySee wrote: Ok listen. Everyone needs to read this. I used to do a lot of drugs, weed, pain killers, acid, and even tried coke. Recently i was watching a bit of TV and came to a realization. Its stupid. Dont you people want to make something of your life? I know that i want to go to a good college, have a good job, and be a successful person. How can you maintain a job or go to school for that matter worrying if a drug test is coming up, or that someone might find out? Its stupid. Yeah it makes you feel good, but so does so many things! My best friend is in jail for 3 more months because of drugs. Its stupid and pointless. Pleas please please look at what you are doing to yourself and what you may become, i know we are only kids and should live our life to the fullest, and have as much fun as possible on the way but you cant be a successful human being and do drugs.

Apparently all those drugs have made you a bad speller. How unfortunate for you indeed.

Oh and this part?

At 3/19/07 06:11 PM, KCorTaySee wrote:
but you cant be a successful human being and do drugs.

Thats a bit silly. I mean look at nearly every single rockstar around and past. They get more respect/money/women then you ever will and most of them have done drugs at some stage.

Or how about Arnie - that man smoked all sorts and he is doing all right. Or what about Kate Moss? - Coke head, shes doing all right though.

I could go on all day... but yeh