00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coolgamer2000s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 50 Protectors List

307,987 Views | 3,291 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-18 18:37:14

At 8/18/08 04:35 PM, Coop83 wrote: You get all the breaks :P

:I think that the damn communists banned NG, I could not connect back home.

I remember sleeping half the day away after that. :D

You will regret for being so cocky --- soon.

I slept maybe an hour extra, but had to spend the day after helping a friend to get his house ready.

Yea, whatever. I had 0 second on NG back home for three plus months.

At 8/18/08 03:26 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: But I am back to school and NG is backkkkk, so be aware, Coop, I am watching your back.
I was not joking, Coop.
I might be down, but I will never be out. >:)
Warning you.
So, win any medals in China? I know that we're only behind the USA due to a certain Michael Phelps and we're behind China on a large degree of funding, but when you've got 1.3 billion people focussed on winning gold, then it's tough for those who aren't from China.

I wonder what you will have to say when Russia and Germany get you.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-19 01:00:38

At 8/18/08 03:26 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Ok, ok...I see that Coop got me in almost all the categories since my laptop could not load in China for whatever reason. I congratulate him on achieving those goals albeit my absence made his job so much easier. But I am back to school and NG is backkkkk, so be aware, Coop, I am watching your back.

I am glad you are back DOD, I am coming after you. You can talk all the smack you want because I know you are not going to back it up, so watch out for the day I pass you.

Dancing Pineapple Guy!

128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.

Also cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-19 08:19:53

At 8/18/08 06:37 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
At 8/18/08 04:35 PM, Coop83 wrote: I slept maybe an hour extra, but had to spend the day after helping a friend to get his house ready.
Yea, whatever. I had 0 second on NG back home for three plus months.

If you want sympathy, you've come to the wrong place. Generally, we go to people we like or people that like us for sympathy.

At 8/18/08 03:26 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: But I am back to school and NG is backkkkk, so be aware, Coop, I am watching your back.
I was not joking, Coop.

Didn't think you were, but get in the queue.

Warning you.

*scared* I'll bear that in mind.

To think that I almost missed you stalking around the Boards with your superiority complex. Now I wish that you'd just fuck back off.

I wonder what you will have to say when Russia and Germany get you.

Well, considering that this is now our most successful games since Antwerp in 1920, I'd say we're doing well. If Russia, Germany or Australia manage to pass us in the medals table, I'll say Well Done! We won another three golds today, bringing our total to 15. If we can get one more gold, this games will be the most successful for us in 100 Years. The 1908 Olympics in London granted us a mighty 53 Golds, which won't be surpassed by us this time around... somehow, I doubt that we will surpass it in 4 years time, either.

We've done better than we expected this games, any more medals are a bonus, even Phillips Idowu in the triple jump, who people are tipping to get Gold would be a welcome bonus.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-21 17:35:48

At 8/7/08 03:19 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/7/08 02:29 PM, Bahamut wrote: Yep, I shall be resuming soon. :)
It'll be nice to see you climbing the rankings again - you've allowed me to close in for long enough :P

Feels great, doesn't it? :P

Yeah, that would be right. And let's not forget that if News Reporter hated Corrie, him and Omega would be the best of friends. XD
I couldn't become friends with NewsReporter unless he renounced Soap Operas. Only one cool person watches soap operas and that is the Bald Guy from Kill Bill

So you, Omega and News Reporter would be best of friends if he hated Soap Operas. :D

At 8/12/08 09:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/7/08 02:29 PM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, that would be right. And let's not forget that if News Reporter hated Corrie, him and Omega would be the best of friends. XD
Heheheh.

If Omega read that, he'd be pretty mad. XD

I tried using Internet Channel on the Wii, but with the Wiimote, I found it to be fucking annoying to use. Also, Internet Channel doesn't support Flash Player 8 or higher, so that fucking sucks a lot.
Yep, the net + the wiimote is not quite as fun as I thought it would be. Mice are irreplaceable.

To me, that was a waste of 500 Points. :(

But iscrulz seems to love typing on my userpage news post comments section with his wiimote (or on the BBS, even) from time to time. That cat is CRAZY.

iscrulz is a cat? SINCE WHEN WAS HE A FUCKING CAT?!

But at least FOX News don't talk about the 1 - 3 same fucking subjects.
... some days they do (Obama scandal days).

Well, Obama is the president, so it's reasonable. Madeline McCann, on the other hand, is a nobody.

You're a lucky one then. Not ever hearing Sheilas' Wheels once is very lucky. Then again, I don't think America has those shitty adverts, so lucky yous.
Yay! I WIN AT BEING DOUBLE-LUCKY.

But what kind of shitty adverts do America have? I assume they're more tolerable than the crap we get.

Not until after I finish my 100th flash, and that could be a very long time.
Remember how you said you owe me a flash once you've finished your 100th flash because I didn't get no flash for my b-day?

You're going to appear on my 100th flash. Isn't that enough? XD

You can combine my flash in with a Dexter's Lab flash if that makes things easier on ya. #;-}>

If I had to make a small flash for yourself, I'll submit it individually.

Both are hilarious alts.
Oh, I didn't realise koreaman was an alt. I knew betty was, duh. So who's the main account of teh koreamans?

I'm pretty sure he was an alt. He'd be fucking mental if he was real.

At 8/15/08 09:30 AM, Toocool100 wrote: this is the smallest turnout of clockday flash ever

Yet I broke my Clock Day record with 920 saves. :D But yeah, Clock Day was pretty slow from 5AM EST, but then got faster a few hours later. Hell, the activity was high for so long, I called it a day at 1:20AM GMT and then played Ecco the Dolphin until 3:30AM.

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-29 00:53:07

At 8/13/08 09:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: You want to spend some time in quarantine when you go to a foreign country?!

YES, PLEASE. Beats doing the whole tourist thing.

Ah, I was exaggeramating just a bit, I sees.
You need to watch yourself a little there, or like with George W. Bush, people will go misunderestimating you :P

The ONE good thing GWB ever did... was give the world words like "strategery" and "misunderestimate," so.... that'd be fine. EXAGGERAMATE IS THE BEST WORD EVAR.

Since you mentioned them, does that mean that you do?
That's right, I insinuated that you were a sympathiser!

Well, they do have a lot of MILFs in their organisation. I COULDN'T HELP IT! :::takes off anti-satanist mothers group badge in shame:::

Or better still, this new desktop here. She hasn't met a flash that can slow her down yet (whereas the laptop is starved for RAM, and Dell hasn't sent us the $50.00 gift card we were supposed to get along with this new desktop back at the start of June (6-8 weeks my ASS!)... need it to buy 2 gigs of RAM for the laptop, which has 256 megs right now. Yeah, not even 512. ;_;).

I remember when 8 megs of RAM was a lot.
I saw my girlfriend's best friend's computer the other day - her mum's boyfriend was rebuilding it, having removed the 8Mb ram card. It looked cute, in a geeky sort of way.

Heh. Dell apologised for fucking up the snail mailing of our card, so we got it electronically instead (which it really should have been in the first place...). 2 gigs of RAM = inside my laptop now = the CPU and GPU are now the bottlenecks, but at least browsing Firefox and/or Opera has gotten sooooooooooooo much better. I can now bear to post on the laptop again, for the first time since May (pre-desktop purchasing).

I've got 2 days off before the day itself. Wednesday for a wedding and Thursday for a hangover. Then I'll be winding up for it!
CLOCK TIEMS.
Ah, the wonder of puns.

Be they intentional OR unintentional!

Oh okay, we can "unscripted band noodle" afterwards, k?

You make it sound so unclean!

"Ensign, what is your name?
Hugh Man, sir!
Hugh Man? That's a safe sounding name. Take these firing codes to the central computer. Kiff, that young ensign is one of the brightest talents I've seen in a while. He's gunning for your job."

Bahamut is Kiff's new rival?! OH NOE.

At 8/14/08 03:45 AM, TheDepthsofHell wrote: unfortunately, the 15th happens to be my move in day for college and i'm going to miss a majority of clock day. shit. oh well. maybe 26th to reach 30k? depending on how much ground gfoxcook catches up on clock day.

.... oh dear. Sorry to nudge your dreams aside, man. ;_;

YOU WERE AN UNINTENDED CASUALTY OF MY CLOCK DAY PROWESS. I APOLOGISE.

At 8/14/08 08:35 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/14/08 08:15 AM, NEVR wrote: Seeing as I likely won't be on the BBS much tomorrow due to some heavy portal camping, I just wanted to wish all you guys a happy clock day for tomorrow, and despite the save-happy nature of the day itself, hopefully we'll all get at least one blam ;P
Portal camping? Haven't you heard of tabbed browsing?!

I'll have one tab for the portal, one for my profile, one for the BBS and I'll probably have MS Excel open, so I can get an update done on the Blammers List. After all, there won't be much going on there, so the stats will be accurate :P

Not all of us are as expert at multitasking on Clock Day as you, good sir!

At 8/15/08 06:26 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/13/08 09:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks. I've passed DonDoli yesterday and iscrulz today as well, to rub some salt into some old veterans.
How dare you pass me you dirty rotten jew rat bastard. And to pass my dear old efriend Double D. IAm going to crush Clock Day records by get 92 % of the saves today. You will see me in 36th place. Then eons ahead of you.

HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU! </random female character in Rocko's Modern Life>

At 8/15/08 06:36 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 8/15/08 06:26 AM, iscrulz wrote: IAm going to crush Clock Day records
Haha, I've seen you talking about 'crushing' a lot today. IS IT WEIRD THAT IT'S TURNING ME ON? O_o

I'm going to CRUSH your save total for the day, iscrulz. Just you wait ;P

Do you have fantasies about a strong, powerful gymnast crushing you between her powerful, sexy thighs as she experiences the heights of orgasm?

That would explain it is all.

At 8/15/08 09:30 AM, Toocool100 wrote: this is the smallest turnout of clockday flash ever

So says Toocool at 9:30AM on Clock Day.

It was the 2nd biggest turnout of Clock Day flash ever after only 2007's epic total, actually. We backslid, yes, but only slightly. It's not like 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 all beat it as well. They didn't. I'll be interested to see how 2009 goes now. I have a feeling it may exceed 2008, but it will not hit 2007's numbers. I think that was the peak.

At 8/16/08 12:05 AM, Molotov wrote: 1,266 Saves for Clock Day,truely amazing.

Gold medal is belong to you.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-29 00:54:45

At 8/16/08 05:19 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/15/08 11:04 AM, Perceptor wrote: I'm guessing that the rule about only being able to submit two flashes per day on the same account will be partially responsible therefor.
I thought that the rule about that was in force last year? Maybe I'm just getting old and it's all melding into one for me...

Sure it was. It's a pre-redesign rule, for one thing.

Sick standings, but I'm happy with my 801 for the day. Next year, maybe I'll get the 1,000. Who knows?

I went from 500ish to 1000+ from last year to this year, so... anything's possible!

At 8/16/08 08:14 AM, NEVR wrote:
Congrats Molotov. I had to get some sleep by the end of it (wasn't about to stay up until 5am GMT to catch the back end of the submission frenzy), but I still got a very respectable 1,131.

I'll settle for bronze. At least I'm still in the medals!

At 8/16/08 03:32 PM, NEVR wrote: It did SEEM a lot slower throughout the day, though... more like a steady trickle of submissions rather than a crazy explosion. I remember previous clock days being much more insane.

The most UJ movies I saw was 48.

Last year, the UJ spread beyond the recent 50 list, and into the 50-75 region. I don't think it ever exceeded 100 UJ, but it certainly went well past 50 just after Clock Day started.

The bursts this year were not as powerful, no, but it was still a sustained force of free-flowing Clocky goodness.

Still, in terms of all my past clock days, this one was the best in terms of save gains. My first clock day (2005) I got ~400 saves (I don't remember the exact figure); my 2nd clock day (2007 -- I missed the one in '06) I got 835 saves; and this one I got 1,131.

PROGRESS.

At 8/17/08 04:11 PM, Ehwaz003 wrote: Where I live, 08/15 is a holiday. So I have time to watch the portal all day. Needless to say, I did protect a lot of clock movies that day. I'm not going to tell how much protection points I had, but it was more then a thousand. LOL

(GASP) Well, I guess I'll just have to settle for 4th place, then. BEST OF THE LOSERS. ;_;

:::turns in his bronze, and watches Molotov, NEVR, and Ehwaz claim the medals on the podium:::

;_;

At 8/18/08 03:26 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Ok, ok...I see that Coop got me in almost all the categories since my laptop could not load in China for whatever reason. I congratulate him on achieving those goals albeit my absence made his job so much easier. But I am back to school and NG is backkkkk, so be aware, Coop, I am watching your back.

Your laptop couldn't "load" because half the internet is blocked in China.

At 8/19/08 08:19 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, considering that this is now our most successful games since Antwerp in 1920, I'd say we're doing well. If Russia, Germany or Australia manage to pass us in the medals table, I'll say Well Done! We won another three golds today, bringing our total to 15. If we can get one more gold, this games will be the most successful for us in 100 Years. The 1908 Olympics in London granted us a mighty 53 Golds, which won't be surpassed by us this time around... somehow, I doubt that we will surpass it in 4 years time, either.

Wow. How many nations were participating in London 1908, then? O_o

(or was it even more rigged for the host nation back then than nowadays?)

At 8/21/08 05:35 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/12/08 09:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/7/08 02:29 PM, Bahamut wrote: I tried using Internet Channel on the Wii, but with the Wiimote, I found it to be fucking annoying to use. Also, Internet Channel doesn't support Flash Player 8 or higher, so that fucking sucks a lot.
Yep, the net + the wiimote is not quite as fun as I thought it would be. Mice are irreplaceable.
To me, that was a waste of 500 Points. :(

The Internet Channel was a free download at first. I too spent the 500 points on it. I don't feel it was a waste, as it's nice to have the option to go online if I want to on the Wii... but yes, it doesn't get as much use as I thought it might. If they upgrade their Flash/Opera emulation, then perhaps I would go on more often on my TV through the Wii. :::noddles:::

SINCE I FUCKING SAID HE WAS FUCKING A CAT.

I mean... A FUCKING CAT.

(MAN... what a difference swapping two words' order can make...)

Well, Obama is the president, so it's reasonable. Madeline McCann, on the other hand, is a nobody.

HOLD YER HORSES THERE, FELLA. There's still an election to be held, alas.

But what kind of shitty adverts do America have? I assume they're more tolerable than the crap we get.

I dunno. But European commercials have both our crap beat, from what I've seen on the "funny European commercials" shows they run once a year on Sunday night after America's Funniest Home Videos.

DEPENDS. On the substance of the role.

You can combine my flash in with a Dexter's Lab flash if that makes things easier on ya. #;-}>

MOAR MANDARK/DEXTER!

Both are hilarious alts.
Oh, I didn't realise koreaman was an alt. I knew betty was, duh. So who's the main account of teh koreamans?

Again... who's the main account? #;-}>

Yet I broke my Clock Day record with 920 saves. :D But yeah, Clock Day was pretty slow from 5AM EST, but then got faster a few hours later. Hell, the activity was high for so long, I called it a day at 1:20AM GMT and then played Ecco the Dolphin until 3:30AM.

OMG. YOU MISSED SO MANY POINTS during those 2 hours.

I missed some points here and there through the day as well, but I never took 2 straight hours off. MAN... and you call yourself a statwhore. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-29 06:23:20

At 8/12/08 09:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote: But iscrulz seems to love typing on my userpage news post comments section with his wiimote (or on the BBS, even) from time to time. That cat is CRAZY.

Since he stopped being a badger?

At 8/29/08 12:53 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/13/08 09:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: You want to spend some time in quarantine when you go to a foreign country?!

You do realise that they don't give you access to Newground or a Nintendo Wii in Quarrantine?

Ah, I was exaggeramating just a bit, I sees.
You need to watch yourself a little there, or like with George W. Bush, people will go misunderestimating you :P
The ONE good thing GWB ever did... was give the world words like "strategery" and "misunderestimate," so.... that'd be fine. EXAGGERAMATE IS THE BEST WORD EVAR.

His legacy lives on. I wonder if he'll have a copy of 'Stupid White Men', by Michael Moore in his Presidential Library?

Since you mentioned them, does that mean that you do?
That's right, I insinuated that you were a sympathiser!
Well, they do have a lot of MILFs in their organisation. I COULDN'T HELP IT! :::takes off anti-satanist mothers group badge in shame:::

MILFs are okay, I can see your point. Mind you, they aren't really that much older than you now :P

At 8/15/08 06:36 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 8/15/08 06:26 AM, iscrulz wrote: IAm going to crush Clock Day records
Haha, I've seen you talking about 'crushing' a lot today. IS IT WEIRD THAT IT'S TURNING ME ON? O_o

Do you have fantasies about a strong, powerful gymnast crushing you between his powerful, sexy thighs as he experiences the heights of orgasm?

Fixed the quote for you there :P We were talking about iscrulz, right?

At 8/29/08 12:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/15/08 11:04 AM, Perceptor wrote: I'm guessing that the rule about only being able to submit two flashes per day on the same account will be partially responsible therefor.
I thought that the rule about that was in force last year? Maybe I'm just getting old and it's all melding into one for me...

I knew it! Curse my brain for not functioning properly!

At 8/19/08 08:19 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, considering that this is now our most successful games since Antwerp in 1920, I'd say we're doing well. If Russia, Germany or Australia manage to pass us in the medals table, I'll say Well Done! We won another three golds today, bringing our total to 15. If we can get one more gold, this games will be the most successful for us in 100 Years. The 1908 Olympics in London granted us a mighty 53 Golds, which won't be surpassed by us this time around... somehow, I doubt that we will surpass it in 4 years time, either.

22 Nations participated, across 110 Events in 22 Sports

Just because we won 56 Gold, 51 Silver and 39 Bronze. The only one that I heard was a little contentious was when the Brits beat the French at Cricket - the French team was 11 French Embassy workers, who were all actually British, thus giving us the medal :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-29 19:01:25

At 8/21/08 05:35 PM, Bahamut wrote: To me, that was a waste of 500 Points. :(
The Internet Channel was a free download at first. I too spent the 500 points on it. I don't feel it was a waste, as it's nice to have the option to go online if I want to on the Wii... but yes, it doesn't get as much use as I thought it might. If they upgrade their Flash/Opera emulation, then perhaps I would go on more often on my TV through the Wii. :::noddles:::

Yeah, it was free at first, but it had to no longer be free by the time I got a Wii, didn't it? :( Oh well.

HE WAS NEVER A FUCKING CAT!

I mean... A FUCKING CAT.

Fucking cats? *throws up*

HOLD YER HORSES THERE, FELLA. There's still an election to be held, alas.

And that's why FOX News > BBC and ITV News right now.

I dunno. But European commercials have both our crap beat, from what I've seen on the "funny European commercials" shows they run once a year on Sunday night after America's Funniest Home Videos.

So that would cover adverts from other adverts as well as Britain. I would like to see that show and see which adverts they put on.

You'll get a line or two. :)

MOAR MANDARK/DEXTER!

ALL GREAT SHOWS HAVE LAUGHING DORKS!

Again... who's the main account? #;-}>

Like I said, I don't fucking know.

OMG. YOU MISSED SO MANY POINTS during those 2 hours.

Yes, but I was starting to get fed up then. I wanted to stop for the day.

At 8/29/08 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/21/08 05:35 PM, Bahamut wrote: iscrulz is a cat? SINCE WHEN WAS HE A FUCKING CAT?!

And since WHEN was he a badger? Dammit, I thought he was a bum.

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 01:03:39

Mmm...I am roughly 1000 points off the Top 50 right now, I hope that I can catch up in 2-3 months.
Coop has been on a mission statswise, but I will not just surrender like this. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 04:50:48

At 8/30/08 01:03 AM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Coop has been on a mission statswise, but I will not just surrender like this. >:(

Yo mamma

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 04:51:22

Coop's list update #12
Morning all. I've been busying myself with the pull for this last evening, so here we go with update nuber 12.

As you might have noticed, this update encorporates the numbers gathered with Clock Day. Oh deep joy, as compiling the list means we've gone to critical mass, Saves wise.

Thanks to Casualty, for the updater.

Movement
Omgee and Auz have entered the top 50 (Re-entered in the case of Omgee), booting out M-A-R-C-U-S and XwaynecoltX.

The top 100 Welcomes NEVR and Haggard, who have displaced ThunderboltLegion and ADT, respectively.

Overtired, yoshi77777 and Mrputter have joined the list, with IvanTuroc, D0GMA and ThreeStar leaving accordingly.

Milestones:
80,000 Saves: Toocool100 (1st)
60,000 Saves: AfroUnderscoreStud (2nd)
50,000 Saves: harryjarry (5th)
40,000 Saves: ReconRebel (10th)
30,000 Saves: gfoxcook (25th); Ehwaz003 (26th)
25,000 Saves: Phantom (42nd); PenguinLink (43rd)
20,000 Saves: TheSoulMan (60th)
15,000 Saves: NEVR (92nd); Emlfuryoflion (93rd); Haggard (94th)

Congratulations to you twelve.

Top 5 Gainers:
+3,771: Toocool100
+3,515: Basspro55
+3,363: AfroUnderscoreStud
+2,891: DrJam
+2,574: Punisher

Some really fast movers lower down the ranks this time around. Must have had a very good Clock Day ;)

The list!

Part 1 - To B, or not to B ;)

Rank) Saves || Gain || Username
001) 80,325 || + 3,771 || Toocool100
002) 63,141 || + 3,363 || AfroUnderscoreStud
003) 54,756 || + 2,574 || Punisher
004) 52,832 || + 1,432 || Wylo
005) 51,802 || + 3,051 || harryjarry
006) 48,477 || + 1,025 || Rule
007) 47,917 || + 3,515 || Basspro55 1
008) 46,392 || + 1,856 || Molotov -1
009) 43,718 || + 2,891 || DrJam
010) 40,292 || + 0,397 || ReconRebel
011) 36,977 || + 0,000 || Crolpa
012) 36,017 || + 0,001 || ramagi
013) 35,904 || + 0,232 || azteca89
014) 35,819 || + 1,549 || courtday
015) 34,710 || + 1,057 || RemRulzz 2
016) 34,407 || + 0,596 || Seamonky
017) 34,341 || + 0,175 || LockClock -2
018) 34,268 || + 1,134 || Bahamut
019) 33,620 || + 1,975 || Dakka942 2
020) 32,353 || + 0,258 || BlueHippo
021) 32,134 || + 0,000 || schneelocke -2
022) 31,542 || + 0,001 || Rabindarath
023) 31,448 || + 0,232 || ouandyoi
024) 30,166 || + 1,784 || gfoxcook 3
025) 30,042 || + 1,726 || Ehwaz003 3
026) 30,006 || + 0,000 || Denvish -2
027) 29,762 || + 0,773 || TheDepthsofHell -2
028) 29,172 || + 0,183 || RenegadeGirl -2
029) 28,978 || + 1,132 || pwroftheseagoat 1
030) 28,944 || + 1,898 || shunshuu 3
031) 28,209 || + 0,000 || bila -2
032) 28,180 || + 1,661 || AshtonNextGen 5
033) 27,796 || + 0,353 || BonusStage -2
034) 27,458 || + 1,807 || iscrulz 5
035) 27,304 || + 0,171 || Newgrundling -3
036) 27,215 || + 1,962 || Coop83 5
037) 26,874 || + 0,002 || pepeatumi -3
038) 26,587 || + 0,055 || X-Naut -2
039) 26,570 || + 0,000 || Major-punk -4
040) 26,285 || + 2,201 || Phantom 8
041) 25,852 || + 1,410 || PenguinLink 4
042) 25,811 || + 0,097 || DonDoli -4
043) 25,614 || + 0,144 || Voidist -3
044) 25,392 || + 0,609 || Sentio -2
045) 24,689 || + 0,158 || Andersson -1
046) 24,579 || + 0,000 || Qwoxyl -3
047) 24,510 || + 0,259 || milinko959
048) 24,274 || + 0,000 || JerkClock -2
049) 24,185 || + 0,645 || Omgee 2
050) 24,071 || + 2,054 || Auz 5

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 04:52:35

Part 2 - Save the Children - Yep, I'm scraping the barrel now...

051) 24,046 || + 0,240 || M-A-R-C-U-S -1
052) 23,999 || + 0,044 || XwaynecoltX -3
053) 23,405 || + 0,357 || Dream-of-Duke -1
054) 23,316 || + 0,769 || Idiot-Finder
055) 23,047 || + 1,298 || Little-Rena 2
056) 22,784 || + 0,000 || MPA -3
057) 22,439 || + 1,862 || Patcoola 2
058) 21,940 || + 0,076 || leeboy105 -2
059) 21,806 || + 1,172 || Minion777 -1
060) 20,267 || + 0,319 || TheSoulMan
061) 19,232 || + 0,961 || Nightforce666 2
062) 19,227 || + 0,323 || AtomicTerrorist -1
063) 18,989 || + 0,737 || Stormwarden 1
064) 18,720 || + 0,078 || LatinoRalf -2
065) 18,489 || + 1,370 || simon 7
066) 18,447 || + 2,439 || Joshiwa 14
067) 18,412 || + 0,823 || Shanus
068) 18,316 || + 0,735 || Pieriku
069) 18,070 || + 0,884 || bifgis 2
070) 17,824 || + 0,108 || ornery-scotsman -5
071) 17,753 || + 0,095 || Sakurazukamori -5
072) 17,634 || + 0,362 || Sonucais -2
073) 17,627 || + 0,591 || Tex2002ans
074) 17,538 || + 0,607 || Now-n-Again
075) 17,500 || + 0,000 || Jake -6
076) 17,043 || + 1,972 || Mendou 12
077) 16,964 || + 0,147 || Frank-The-Hedgehog -1
078) 16,887 || + 0,000 || Roth-Productions -3
079) 16,668 || + 2,466 || NEVR 23
080) 16,508 || + 0,001 || Oneup -3
081) 16,329 || + 0,000 || EagleRock -3
082) 16,302 || + 1,661 || Emlfuryoflion 12
083) 16,104 || + 0,096 || Ventar -2
084) 16,101 || + 0,000 || fixit -5
085) 15,979 || + 0,001 || Hemlok -3
086) 15,628 || + 0,010 || MadCow -2
087) 15,628 || + 0,000 || LittleMissVixen -4
088) 15,527 || + 0,458 || Kolohe 1
089) 15,457 || + 0,048 || Claudia-C18 -4
090) 15,273 || + 0,000 || Gooch -3
091) 15,159 || + 1,465 || Haggard 15
092) 15,010 || + 0,001 || carmelhadinosaur -2
093) 15,000 || + 0,000 || life -2
094) 14,908 || + 0,475 || thomtomw 5
095) 14,743 || + 0,000 || TremCladClock -9
096) 14,721 || + 0,218 || Aksumka
097) 14,710 || + 0,048 || pieoncar -4
098) 14,706 || + 0,160 || Glamdrung -3
099) 14,666 || + 0,000 || Sterockicy -7
100) 14,502 || + 0,000 || RoweNuts -3

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 04:54:37

Part 3 - Save Cracker

101) 14,496 || + 0,030 || ThunderboltLegion -3
102) 14,405 || + 0,000 || ADT -2
103) 14,328 || + 0,000 || sunhawk818 -2
104) 14,051 || + 0,545 || MetalDart 8
105) 13,954 || + 0,000 || Parasoul -2
106) 13,866 || + 1,587 || idiot-buster 16
107) 13,842 || + ?,??? || Overtired
108) 13,800 || + 0,000 || Heinrich -4
109) 13,792 || + 0,058 || SlashFirestorm -4
110) 13,737 || + 0,202 || bmxgamer 1
111) 13,645 || + 2,289 || Dew 17
112) 13,615 || + 0,064 || Myst -2
113) 13,613 || + 1,644 || rageVI 14
114) 13,594 || + 0,000 || Kisuke -7
115) 13,567 || + 0,002 || alexsmolik -7
116) 13,560 || + 0,000 || DuMa-RyoHahn -7
117) 13,467 || + 0,000 || ArtDanVal -4
118) 13,380 || + 0,638 || someone-else -1
119) 13,303 || + 0,998 || Kirk-Cocaine 2
120) 13,005 || + 0,000 || yaya12 -6
121) 12,989 || + ?,??? || yoshi77777
122) 12,974 || + 0,109 || IM-KOOL-R-U -7
123) 12,949 || + ?,??? || Mrputter
124) 12,875 || + 0,021 || YoinK -8
125) 12,665 || + 0,010 || ianianian1111 -7
126) 12,549 || + 0,051 || LittleWashu -7
127) 12,510 || + 0,860 || aldlv 4
128) 12,468 || + 0,806 || ScottTowels 2
129) 12,437 || + 0,064 || HaroFreak -9
130) 12,379 || + 0,345 || lilhunter03 -5
131) 12,354 || + 0,368 || Cereal -5
132) 12,323 || + 0,053 || FIGMENTUM -9
133) 12,284 || + 0,096 || thisisasignin -9
134) 11,929 || + 0,000 || seraphius -6
135) 11,711 || + 0,000 || XkwiziTOnE -6
136) 11,695 || + 0,130 || deslona -1
137) 11,668 || + 0,224 || hongkongexpress 1
138) 11,662 || + 0,055 || Rarebreed -5
139) 11,621 || + 0,000 || Timmy -7
140) 11,596 || + 0,000 || LevelOneAccount -6
141) 11,543 || + 0,031 || Cyberdevil -4
142) 11,486 || + 0,003 || ThePunisher52 -5
143) 11,451 || + 0,137 || Muffin -3
144) 11,423 || + 0,190 || TITROTU
145) 11,347 || + 0,107 || DarkArchon -2
146) 11,316 || + 0,000 || Shadow-Angel -6
147) 11,280 || + 0,002 || KWAS71KCK -5
148) 11,169 || + 0,006 || crev -3
149) 11,161 || + 0,001 || Sekhem -3
150) 11,075 || + 0,047 || RupeeClock -3

New to the List: Overtired; yoshi77777; Mrputter
Leaving the List: IvanTuroc; D0GMA; ThreeStar
Most Saves Gained: Toocool100 (+3,771)
Most Ranks Gained: NEVR (+23) - New Record
Most Ranks Lost: TremCladClock; HaroFreak; FIGMENTUM; thisisasignin
Total Saves on the List: 3,226,976
Total Saves gained (August 2008): 108,346

Now that's some serious saving that's gone on this month. I look forward to seeing what this all shakes out toward.

Also, a mention to me, for reaching the hallowed #36 spot - I had to update now, just to preserve it all forevermore.

Now to try and continue the climb up the list - iscrulz might have deferred me passing him for a month due to his Clock Day pace, but I will get him back for insulting my honour, by calling me a rat-bastard.

Also, by the end of the year, I can certainly see me being one of the elites with over 30k Saves to their name :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 05:54:53

At 8/30/08 04:51 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop's list update #12

The update is looking lovely as usual Coop. I've been looking forward to this :)

The top 100 Welcomes NEVR and Haggard, who have displaced ThunderboltLegion and ADT, respectively.

HUZZ for Haggard and I. I was pretty sure I'd make it into the top 100 for this update, but it's nice that it's "official" now. Gratz to Haggard, too.

^_^

#79, eh? I'm pretty pleased with that. In fact, I'm VERY pleased with that. Now I'm gonna keep plugging away to try and reach the coveted top 50.

I set a new record? That's awesome!

Clock day.

Thanks again for the update Coop. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 06:30:24

At 8/30/08 04:54 AM, Coop83 wrote: 123) 12,949 || + ?,??? || Mrputter

Sweet, I'm on another list :D

Thank you Clock Day!

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 07:04:42

Thanks for the update, Coop!

Hooray! Congrats to NEVR and YAY for me!

Milestones:

Glad I made it halfway to EGSC with saves now. ^^

Part 2 - Save the Children - Yep, I'm scraping the barrel now...
089) 15,457 || + 0,048 || Claudia-C18 -4
090) 15,273 || + 0,000 || Gooch -3
091) 15,159 || + 1,465 || Haggard 15

15 ranks gained. That's awesome. And it's also awesome to see my next targets right in front of me. ^^

At 8/30/08 05:54 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 8/30/08 04:51 AM, Coop83 wrote: The top 100 Welcomes NEVR and Haggard, who have displaced ThunderboltLegion and ADT, respectively.
HUZZ for Haggard and I. I was pretty sure I'd make it into the top 100 for this update, but it's nice that it's "official" now. Gratz to Haggard, too.

Thanks you, sir. Congrats to you as well. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 14:34:31

Morning all. I've been busying myself with the pull for this last evening, so here we go with update nuber 12.

Thanks for the update, Coop!

104) 14,051 || + 0,545 || MetalDart 8
105) 13,954 || + 0,000 || Parasoul -2

106) 13,866 || + 1,587 || idiot-buster 16 Woah i went up 16 ranks thats a new recored for me!

107) 13,842 || + ?,??? || Overtired
108) 13,800 || + 0,000 || Heinrich -4

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 14:44:16

Yay, finally on the Top Protectors list!

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-30 17:56:17

At 8/30/08 04:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Part 2 - Save the Children - Yep, I'm scraping the barrel now...

you passed me :( well dont let your guard down the crazy clock day is over so the advantage is gone also :)

077) 16,964 || + 0,147 || Frank-The-Hedgehog -1
078) 16,887 || + 0,000 || Roth-Productions -3
080) 16,508 || + 0,001 || Oneup -3
081) 16,329 || + 0,000 || EagleRock -3
082) 16,302 || + 1,661 || Emlfuryoflion 12

i had a nice month i should be able to pass these people for next month perhaps maybe

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 00:19:31

At 8/15/08 06:36 AM, NEVR wrote: Haha, I've seen you talking about 'crushing' a lot today. IS IT WEIRD THAT IT'S TURNING ME ON? O_o

No it wasn't weird. I think its perfectly natural.

i don't know if you did but you got more for the B/P 300 update. I don't know how much b/p you got only on 15/08/2008. I think I recorded my stat somewhere.

At 8/16/08 08:14 AM, NEVR wrote:
1,131Saves for Clock Day,truely amazing.
At 8/15/08 06:26 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/13/08 09:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks. I've passed DonDoli yesterday and iscrulz today as well, to rub some salt into some old veterans.
How dare you pass me you dirty rotten jew rat bastard.
I never knew you cared :P

I take great pride in my rankings in saves. Its not my best but have people like you won't make it better.

And to pass my dear old efriend Double D.
Kill or be killed, my friend.

My friend how could you have that ignorant mind set. Live or be live

I am going to crush Clock Day records by get 92 % of the saves today. You will see me in 36th place. Then eons ahead of you.
As far as I'm concerned 550 Saves is hardly Eons ahead. I'll catch you, but now I shall focus my attentions upon people like pepeatumi

okay then I will make it eons ahead of you. It will be the hardest thing you ever done if you do catch me...if.

At 8/12/08 09:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote: But iscrulz seems to love typing on my userpage news post comments section with his wiimote (or on the BBS, even) from time to time. That cat is CRAZY.

If you browse my post history you can tell the wiimote posts and the computer posts. I think I may start using my computer to post more now I found out what was wrong

:: Meow :: <cat growl> I launch at your dragon face and claw you repeatedly for not respecting GTA.

At 8/13/08 09:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: At 8/15/08 06:26 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/13/08 09:57 AM, Coop83 wrote:
How dare you pass me you dirty rotten jew rat bastard. And to pass my dear old efriend Double D. IAm going to crush Clock Day records by get 92 % of the saves today. You will see me in 36th place. Then eons ahead of you.
HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU! </random female character in Rocko's Modern Life>

YOU </Kratos, God of War Chain of Olympus>

At 8/15/08 06:36 AM, NEVR wrote: I'm going to CRUSH your save total for the day, iscrulz. Just you wait ;P
Do you have fantasies about a strong, powerful gymnast crushing you between her powerful, sexy thighs as she experiences the heights of orgasm?

I think its balls in a vice is what I would guess he is talking about.

I mean... A FUCKING CAT.

(MAN... what a difference swapping two words' order can make...)

I FUCK CATS, ESPECIALLY YOURS

( I have gone to far, wow thats a first from me..)

At 8/29/08 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: Since he stopped being a badger?

Yes I remember that, it would explian my temper tantrums and irritable mood.

At 8/29/08 07:01 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Yeah, it was free at first, but it had to no longer be free by the time I got a Wii, didn't it? :( Oh well.

I think I got it free it cost points after May 2007 I think, uh don't quote me gfox may know.

I mean... A FUCKING CAT.

Cats are adorable creatures with lots of love to give. How could you puke from this ( see pic )

Top 50 Protectors List

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 00:48:27

At 8/30/08 04:54 AM, Coop83 wrote: Also, a mention to me, for reaching the hallowed #36 spot - I had to update now, just to preserve it all forevermore.

ReconRebel would be proud. Quote the RAVEN.

Now to try and continue the climb up the list - iscrulz might have deferred me passing him for a month due to his Clock Day pace, but I will get him back for insulting my honour, by calling me a rat-bastard.

Your honour was changelled when you first passed me, Agian (if you pass me) and I will destory your honor brother Cooper.

Also, by the end of the year, I can certainly see me being one of the elites with over 30k Saves to their name :)

Elites? add me to that list too.
_
and this:

Top 50 Protectors List

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 05:40:27

Why can't I think of anything else then "I'm lovin' it!" when I see the cat picture above my post...

Awww, how cute!

Get your life back!

--- "Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one", Friedrich Nietzsche ---

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 13:05:13

At 8/30/08 04:52 AM, Coop83 wrote:

Thanks for the awesome update.

066) 18,447 || + 2,439 || Joshiwa 14

Not bad at all, its going to be a bit depressing next update to see all the drops in paces.

Dancing Pineapple Guy!

128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.

Also cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 13:15:04

Thanks for the update Coop....

Guess I didn't make the cut for this update....but should be on the next one. I have 11,186 saves as it stands right now...didn't think I picked up that many saves in the last two days but hey...that's life.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 13:33:47

Thanks again for this wonderful update Coop.

I finally made my way into the top 50 thanks to clock day :) Even though I am still on the edge, it looks like my spot there is fairly safe at the moment.

Congrats to Omgee for making it into the top 50 as well. Congrats to Haggard and NEVR on making it into the top 100. And welcome to Overtired, yoshi77777 and Mrputter.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 17:16:51

Woot woot. Thanks for the freshly-poured update, my good man!

As you might have noticed, this update encorporates the numbers gathered with Clock Day. Oh deep joy, as compiling the list means we've gone to critical mass, Saves wise.

HUZZAH!

Overtired, yoshi77777 and Mrputter have joined the list, with IvanTuroc, D0GMA and ThreeStar leaving accordingly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Milestones:
80,000 Saves: Toocool100 (1st)
60,000 Saves: AfroUnderscoreStud (2nd)
50,000 Saves: harryjarry (5th)
40,000 Saves: ReconRebel (10th)
30,000 Saves: gfoxcook (25th); Ehwaz003 (26th)
25,000 Saves: Phantom (42nd); PenguinLink (43rd)
20,000 Saves: TheSoulMan (60th)

Congratulations to you twelve.

Sweet! Thanks.

25th. I like the sound of that. Course, I coulda been like the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, if I'd just A) applied myself, back when ramagi and Toocool passed me... B) not retired at 24k instead of 36k in the first place. #;-}>

Top 5 Gainers:

Dayum. DAYUM.

hahahahah.

001) 80,325 || + 3,771 || Toocool100
002) 63,141 || + 3,363 || AfroUnderscoreStud
003) 54,756 || + 2,574 || Punisher

The rich really do get richer!

004) 52,832 || + 1,432 || Wylo
005) 51,802 || + 3,051 || harryjarry
006) 48,477 || + 1,025 || Rule
007) 47,917 || + 3,515 || Basspro55 1
008) 46,392 || + 1,856 || Molotov -1
009) 43,718 || + 2,891 || DrJam

The upper-middle class really does get uppitier and middler!

010) 40,292 || + 0,397 || ReconRebel
011) 36,977 || + 0,000 || Crolpa
012) 36,017 || + 0,001 || ramagi
013) 35,904 || + 0,232 || azteca89
014) 35,819 || + 1,549 || courtday
015) 34,710 || + 1,057 || RemRulzz 2
019) 33,620 || + 1,975 || Dakka942 2
020) 32,353 || + 0,258 || BlueHippo
021) 32,134 || + 0,000 || schneelocke -2
022) 31,542 || + 0,001 || Rabindarath
023) 31,448 || + 0,232 || ouandyoi
024) 30,166 || + 1,784 || gfoxcook 3
025) 30,042 || + 1,726 || Ehwaz003 3

And the rest of us take the table scraps. Sorry about the bump down there from me and Ehwaz, Denvish. :::salutes:::

At 8/30/08 04:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Part 2 - Save the Children - Yep, I'm scraping the barrel now...

.... ew.

Shoulda at least made a "Save the Cheerleader, save the world" Heroes joke or something. O_O

At 8/30/08 04:54 AM, Coop83 wrote: Part 3 - Save Cracker

... not sure... I get that one...

Leaving the List: IvanTuroc; D0GMA; ThreeStar
Most Saves Gained: Toocool100 (+3,771)
Most Ranks Lost: TremCladClock; HaroFreak; FIGMENTUM; thisisasignin
Total Saves on the List: 3,226,976

Oh, you know... I think I was getting the total blams and total saves confused. Hence my worrying about 3.7 mil saves, when it was really 3.7 mil blams I rightfully was fretting over. #;-}>

Now that's some serious saving that's gone on this month. I look forward to seeing what this all shakes out toward.

Also, a mention to me, for reaching the hallowed #36 spot - I had to update now, just to preserve it all forevermore.

INDEED!

Worse things to be called than a rat bastard, but... fair enough!

SEE! You just insinuated I wasn't elite until I hit 30k saves a week or so ago. I TOLD YOU I WAS HARDCORE! I mean... I TOLD YOU I WASN'T ELITE. #;-}>

At 8/29/08 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/21/08 05:35 PM, Bahamut wrote: iscrulz is a cat? SINCE WHEN WAS HE A FUCKING CAT?!

Well played, sir. Well played!

You do realise that they don't give you access to Newground or a Nintendo Wii in Quarrantine?

As long as I still had my PC and all my Steam games... I'm good!

His legacy lives on. I wonder if he'll have a copy of 'Stupid White Men', by Michael Moore in his Presidential Library?

One day there'll be a documentary about Bush, featuring all of the wonderful linguistic contributions he made to our country... and indeed, to the English language worldwide!

It shall be titled.... "MISSION SUPERCOMPLISHED."

MILFs are okay, I can see your point. Mind you, they aren't really that much older than you now :P

I mean... I ain't a MILFologist or anything, but I'm pretty sure, speaking here as a layman now.... I'm pretty sure that the whole point of a MILF and being attracted to a MILF has nothing to do with the age of the man (or woman) being attracted to her. He can be 10 or 70.

And seeing as how (recent) mothers can be anywhere from around 15 years of age to... 50 and beyond... I don't see how being 31 makes me all of a sudden nearing the "typical MILF age." Are you confusing MILFs with the dreaded COUGAR? #;-}>

At 8/15/08 06:36 AM, NEVR wrote: I'm going to CRUSH your save total for the day, iscrulz. Just you wait ;P
Do you have fantasies about a strong, powerful gymnast crushing you between his powerful, sexy thighs as he experiences the heights of orgasm?
Fixed the quote for you there :P We were talking about iscrulz, right?

Yes, but NEVR was the one getting hot and horny over the "crush" word, so... shouldn't you be tailoring your above quote editing at NEVR, not at iscrulz? O_o

(how iscrulz acquired a reputation of being into hot, strong male gymnasts in the first place, I'll never know)

I knew it! Curse my brain for not functioning properly!

whoops.

22 Nations participated, across 110 Events in 22 Sports

Just because we won 56 Gold, 51 Silver and 39 Bronze. The only one that I heard was a little contentious was when the Brits beat the French at Cricket - the French team was 11 French Embassy workers, who were all actually British, thus giving us the medal :P

Heh! Well, by rigged I didn't really mean overtly rigged. There's the whole subconscious "home-field advantage" to be taken into account... and, as was the reason I inquired, the whole... less nations back then.

But yeah, less events, too.

That's an amazing medalcount, no matter what, though.... 146... man.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 17:18:36

At 8/29/08 12:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote: The Internet Channel was a free download at first. I too spent the 500 points on it. I don't feel it was a waste, as it's nice to have the option to go online if I want to on the Wii... but yes, it doesn't get as much use as I thought it might. If they upgrade their Flash/Opera emulation, then perhaps I would go on more often on my TV through the Wii. :::noddles:::

Well dur. I had to spend the 500 points as I just said up there... because it wasn't free by the time I got my Wii, either. O_o

I can't imagine anyone who wanted internet on their Wii and had their Wii before the channel changed from free to pay... would have paid for it. o_O

HE WAS NEVER A FUCKING CAT!

No, he was never FUCKING a cat. But he most certainly WAS a fucking cat at one point.

I mean... A FUCKING CAT.

You're the one who started all of this, mister "ISCRULZ IS A FUCKING CAT?!?! WTF?!?!?" and such. #;-}>

So that would cover adverts from other adverts as well as Britain. I would like to see that show and see which adverts they put on.

Well, as I tried to imply by saying the commercials in question have both American and British crap beat.... such commercials tend to be all continental European.

Mostly, and I'm just going from memory here... mostly German, Dutch, Belgian, Danish... that region, the comedy epicenter. Maybe some other Scandinavian, Austrian, Swiss, dunno...

THEN I SHALL STILL NEED A FLASH ABOUT ME AND MANDARK AND DEXTER OR SOMETHING. ;_;

MOAR MANDARK/DEXTER!
ALL GREAT SHOWS HAVE LAUGHING DORKS!

Battlestar Galatica.

Oh wait. Baltar laughs sometimes... and he's definitely a dork.

I STAND CORRECTED.

DON'T MAKE ME WATERBOARD YOU FOR THE INFO, MAN! I CAN DO THAT, YOU KNOW. I'M AUTHORISED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION!

I dealt with such feelings by drinking more coffee, coca-cola, and/or Guinness... and by watching Orange Box vids on Youtube and/or playing Audiosurf.

At 8/31/08 12:19 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/15/08 06:36 AM, NEVR wrote: Haha, I've seen you talking about 'crushing' a lot today. IS IT WEIRD THAT IT'S TURNING ME ON? O_o
No it wasn't weird. I think its perfectly natural.

WILL YOU TWO GET A ROOM!?!?

At 8/16/08 05:19 AM, Coop83 wrote: I never knew you cared :P
I take great pride in my rankings in saves. Its not my best but have people like you won't make it better.

People like HIM? What's that supposed to mean? O_O

Meow :: <cat growl> I launch at your dragon face and claw you repeatedly for not respecting GTA.

HAHAHAHA. I TOLD YOU, DRAGON. I TOLD YOU!

At 8/29/08 12:53 AM, gfoxcook wrote: HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU! </random female character in Rocko's Modern Life>
YOU </Kratos, God of War Chain of Olympus>

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S RANDOM.

:::bowled over:::

I think its balls in a vice is what I would guess he is talking about.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I FUCK CATS, ESPECIALLY YOURS

I don't have a cat anymore.

( I have gone to far, wow thats a first from me..)

(someone fucked it to death... we never found out who did it...)

I think I got it free it cost points after May 2007 I think, uh don't quote me gfox may know.

Sometime in spring of 2007, yep. I don't know the month. May could very well be it. It was definitely pre-August 2007, which is when I got my Wii.

Cats are adorable creatures with lots of love to give. How could you puke from this ( see pic )

hahaha. NO. That's not even a cat, damn you!

At 8/31/08 12:48 AM, iscrulz wrote: and this:

Now THAT on the other hand... is some cat action. Some....

HAWT KITTY SECKS.

Isn't it cute? They're trying to do it like humans! MISSIONARY POSITION KITTIES FTW!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 19:51:13

Thanks for the update Coop.

Ah yes, it was Clock Day 2 weeks ago and we see how everyone did with their Clock Day savings. :)

HURRAY!

Hello to the three new saviours, but it's a shame about IvanTuroc and D0GMA leaving. ;_; Oh well.

Top 5 Gainers:

Congrats to you crazy bastards.

The list!

lol, love that line!

This wasn't too bad. Around 1100 saves, which were all from the week Clock Day was on. :) If I put extra effort into saving, I could possibly pass the two above me, but nah, I'll be fine with my slow and steady pace.

At 8/31/08 12:19 AM, iscrulz wrote:
Meow :: <cat growl> I launch at your dragon face and claw you repeatedly for not respecting GTA.

Nuh-uh. I claw you repeatedly for respecting GTA.

Dragons >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cats, especially lolcats

*gasp*

At 8/31/08 12:48 AM, iscrulz wrote: and this:

Oh. My. God. *ahem* I'm sorry iscrulz, but it's not as interesting as two dragons. ;)

At 8/31/08 05:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/29/08 07:01 PM, Bahamut wrote: HE WAS NEVER A FUCKING CAT!
No, he was never FUCKING a cat. But he most certainly WAS a fucking cat at one point.

I said "A FUCKING CAT", not "FUCKING A CAT"!

You're the one who started all of this, mister "ISCRULZ IS A FUCKING CAT?!?! WTF?!?!?" and such. #;-}>

I'm sorry, but this cat love is giving me a deja vu.

Remember when Wylo was obsessed with cats? Whatever happened to that...Oh wait a second! Is iscrulz Wylo's alt?! That would explain EVERYTHING!

THEN I SHALL STILL NEED A FLASH ABOUT ME AND MANDARK AND DEXTER OR SOMETHING. ;_;

A Dexter parody shall be made sometime, but please, give me time! I know I've been too slow with my works on Flash in August (it's September for Britain now), but I'll try and do better this month. I can't let my audience down, but at the same time, I'd like them all to be patient. I admit, I've been irritated at some impatient fucks recently, so the more patient they are, the better.

DON'T MAKE ME WATERBOARD YOU FOR THE INFO, MAN! I CAN DO THAT, YOU KNOW. I'M AUTHORISED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION!

Alright then, tell me who was koreaman then.

I dealt with such feelings by drinking more coffee, coca-cola, and/or Guinness... and by watching Orange Box vids on Youtube and/or playing Audiosurf.

Speaking of coffee and coca-cola, do you Americans get Relentless?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relentless_
(drink) - Here's a URL for you, gfox

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-08-31 21:29:34

Summer is over which means that I am back to business. Let me try to gain 1000 saves per month, I woder how long it will take me back to the top 50.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Protectors List 2008-09-01 02:11:41

At 8/30/08 04:51 AM, Coop83 wrote: 025) 30,042 || + 1,726 || Ehwaz003 3
027) 29,762 || + 0,773 || TheDepthsofHell -2
028) 29,172 || + 0,183 || RenegadeGirl -2

damn. missed a majority of clockday because it was move in day for my college. fuck. but i still did decent. oh well. looks like i'm 27th to hit 30k now instead of 25th. really thought i'd get it...damn.

~Thanks for the update Coop! =P

BBS Signature