00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BenaPena just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

84,565 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 16:05:27

At 8/13/07 11:35 AM, akmeteor wrote: time for guess tat weapon

tis bigass weapon will kill anything its path well its not bigass but its pretty big and its available in 1 story mode stage

ghost gun?

|TJPPC| |ZC| |NG Police| | TS crew|

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 16:37:06

At 8/13/07 03:35 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: Ohhh....I missread your Sig. Sorry. Lmao, Thought it said you were one of them.

is it that confusing?

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 16:40:21

Nah, I'm just Dimwitted. For every one that has not and that will not look back on the Last page for my Post of Ideas.

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 21:27:56

At 8/13/07 04:40 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: Nah, I'm just Dimwitted. For every one that has not and that will not look back on the Last page for my Post of Ideas.

riiiiiiiiiiiight.
okay, well time for NTC!
this guy actually had too many flame throwers to the face, and now even he doesn't know what he looks like.
Who is it?

Timesplitters Crew

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 21:48:42

At 8/13/07 04:05 PM, fuck-u-now wrote:

tis bigass weapon will kill anything its path well its not bigass but its pretty big and its available in 1 story mode stage
ghost gun?

nope try again

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 21:50:27

crispin for NTC

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 00:19:36

At 8/13/07 09:50 PM, akmeteor wrote: crispin for NTC

that is correct!!
have sonic the hedgehog!
he'll be in my new flash game soon

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 00:22:26

At 8/13/07 09:48 PM, akmeteor wrote:

hint?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 04:19:46

At 8/13/07 09:48 PM, akmeteor wrote:

ghost gun?
nope try again

amm bazooka?

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 11:02:31

partially correct fuck u now you win this weapon shoot one person with it and ill have them act accordingly if you got it right completely it woulda been 2

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 14:38:23

At 8/14/07 11:02 AM, akmeteor wrote: partially correct fuck u now you win this weapon shoot one person with it and ill have them act accordingly if you got it right completely it woulda been 2

umm ah, fuck-u-now, buddy, you wouldn't wanna shoot any of us, would you?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 16:27:29

At 8/14/07 02:38 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 8/14/07 11:02 AM, akmeteor wrote: partially correct fuck u now you win this weapon shoot one person with it and ill have them act accordingly if you got it right completely it woulda been 2

oh yeah me and supra are untouchable you still ave ashot supra from your flare gun

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 17:05:09

now, Time for another Name That Character!
this character likes playing with dead things, and not dead spiders or bugs, she goes straight to the graveyard to have some fun!
who is it?

This just in-i am now looking for a co-host to help me with ideas!
if you are interested, send our application on why you would be good for the job to PO box something something something, or you can pm me your application, either way, it is good!
happy hunting!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 17:28:14

Jo Beth?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 20:17:35

At 8/14/07 04:27 PM, akmeteor wrote:
At 8/14/07 02:38 PM, SupraAddict wrote:

finally i win something helpful lol

im not going to shoot anybody, in a week..

oh yeah me and supra are untouchable you still ave ashot supra from your flare gun

who want to be shoot then?
lol

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 22:05:04

if you are interested, send our application on why you would be good for the job to PO box something something something, or you can pm me your application, either way, it is good!
happy hunting!

ill help and its deadwina or edwina

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-14 23:35:51

At 8/14/07 10:05 PM, akmeteor wrote:
happy hunting!
ill help and its deadwina or edwina

edwina's correct!

and contestants, in the future, post ONE guess each time and wait for me to denounce or yell out Correct! it, ok?
ill let this one go with a
prize!
P.S. put an AK in front of it!

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 00:12:07

edwina's correct!

and contestants, in the future, post ONE guess each time and wait for me to denounce or yell out Correct! it, ok?
prize!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH its me thats awesome time for GTW

i got help with this one thanks hellian he pmed me cuz hes banned for 5 days well its the only weapon that can be trown without the uplink any guesses?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 00:57:38

At 8/15/07 12:12 AM, akmeteor wrote:
edwina's correct!

prize!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH its me thats awesome time for GTW

i got help with this one thanks hellian he pmed me cuz hes banned for 5 days well its the only weapon that can be trown without the uplink any guesses?

granade or a mine

hi people i need help with this clock day we need to blam all of the crappy entries!!

and supradict your game is fun, lol

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 00:57:41

grenades

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 04:47:01

Hi people ,

im vry tired i cannot defeat the clock crew so i need lot of help , cuz some clocks are making lots of crappy entries. Its almost 5am at my country, so i need to sleep. If your are reading this please go defend newgrounds please , please, please.
Go kill all of them all of that crappy clocks and their crappy flashes i use my bazooka on them but they didnt die.

Greetings; fuck-u-now
its time to split err sleep

zzzz

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 12:12:06

At 8/15/07 04:47 AM, fuck-u-now wrote: Hi people ,

im vry tired i cannot defeat the clock crew so i need lot of help , cuz some clocks are making lots of crappy entries. Its almost 5am at my country, so i need to sleep. If your are reading this please go defend newgrounds please , please, please.
Go kill all of them all of that crappy clocks and their crappy flashes i use my bazooka on them but they didnt die.

Greetings; fuck-u-now

zzzz

come on, soldier,
those clocks wont blam themselves!
pull yourself together, damn it!
they have us surrounded 57 entries
with a possible breach to the front page.
we can still win this battle!
crap, wheres our name that Weapon Expert?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 12:25:07

im wit clocks srry well te ACTUAL clocks and im against the ones makingg fun of em and are you referring to me? oh and no its not really a weapon so its not grenades or mines

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 12:34:43

At 8/15/07 12:25 PM, akmeteor wrote: im wit clocks srry well te ACTUAL clocks and im against the ones makingg fun of em and are you referring to me? oh and no its not really a weapon so its not grenades or mines

OH GREAT!
now we're looking at an inside job!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 12:36:22

At 8/15/07 12:25 PM, akmeteor wrote: im wit clocks srry well te ACTUAL clocks and im against the ones makingg fun of em and are you referring to me? oh and no its not really a weapon so its not grenades or mines

oh, and the weapon ur thinking of is a brick,
just a brick

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 13:02:09

At 8/15/07 12:12 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 8/15/07 04:47 AM, fuck-u-now wrote: Hi people ,

Greetings; fuck-u-now

zzzz
come on, soldier,
those clocks wont blam themselves!
pull yourself together, damn it!
they have us surrounded 57 entries
with a possible breach to the front page.
we can still win this battle!
crap, wheres our name that Weapon Expert?

yea, you right we need to fight all of the clocks
but akmeteor why are you with them ??!
anyways what we need its more miniguns , lol
to kick them in the ass

fuck-u-now- going to war!!

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 13:45:12

ok supra your right its no an inside job and im not with the clocks i just think the actual group has some funny flashes

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 16:08:00

At 8/15/07 01:45 PM, akmeteor wrote: ok supra your right its no an inside job and im not with the clocks i just think the actual group has some funny flashes

ok, ill agree on you there.
oh, and now IM submitting my own clock flash.
its a tutorial.
hey, did i win a brick?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 20:09:10

Pretty funny Tutorial, Supra. Haha. And yes, You do get a Brick. To the Head. Hehe

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-15 21:19:49

At 8/15/07 08:09 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: Pretty funny Tutorial, Supra. Haha. And yes, You do get a Brick. To the Head. Hehe

lol but no just throw it at someone and ill ceck out that tutorial

Well.

Shit.