00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wulfwynne just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

84,360 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-29 16:17:43

I have been bombarded with homework!
but i still have time for a lil fun! timesplitters takes the stress away...

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-29 21:34:30

happy 600 replies crew , lol

|TJPPC| |ZC| |NG Police| | TS crew|

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-29 21:41:59

At 8/29/07 04:17 PM, SupraAddict wrote: I have been bombarded with homework!

take sniper rifles on siberia and some deerhaunters now pretend tyre te teacers you hate (it works)

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-30 23:44:21

HEY LETS START A TOPIC HERE lets do things tey might do for TS4 i think theyll actually make it arcade more so then story cuz FP tied up loose ends theyll prolly make it like halo and it will be much more successful cuz personally halo sux gears of war is ok and call of duty3 too man my friend as too many games i cant remember em COME ON THIS IS A PEP TALK

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-31 23:40:45

At 8/30/07 11:44 PM, akmeteor wrote: HEY LETS START A TOPIC HERE lets do things tey might do for TS4 i think theyll actually make it arcade more so then story cuz FP tied up loose ends theyll prolly make it like halo and it will be much more successful cuz personally halo sux gears of war is ok and call of duty3 too man my friend as too many games i cant remember em COME ON THIS IS A PEP TALK

i hope they focus on more, unique levels for TS4.
also, i dont know what kind on storyline the 4th will have(FP kinda wrapped it up like you said)

THEY MUST MAKE MOAR MONKEY CHARACTERS!
brains-funny
cyborg chimp-inevideble really
nija monkey-unloading karate on ur ass!
monkey-.....just a monkey
???????-a new monkey!

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-01 22:08:13

At 8/29/07 09:41 PM, akmeteor wrote:
At 8/29/07 04:17 PM, SupraAddict wrote: I have been bombarded with homework!
take sniper rifles on siberia and some deerhaunters now pretend tyre te teacers you hate (it works)

or in arcade figth versus 10 bots with only bricks , the best part is when they hit themselves
lolllolllol

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-03 15:33:48

FUN your idea is awesome and yeah more monkeys would be AWESOME

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-04 17:04:52

PEOPLE TALK I MEAN COMMON I JUST GOT OUT OF SCHOOL AND NOONES POSTED IT MAKES ME WANNA!!!!!....BLARG!!!!

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-04 19:29:41

At 9/4/07 05:04 PM, akmeteor wrote: PEOPLE TALK I MEAN COMMON I JUST GOT OUT OF SCHOOL AND NOONES POSTED IT MAKES ME WANNA!!!!!....BLARG!!!!

yeah i now ...
HOLY FUCK!!!!
its seens like nobody is here

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-04 20:55:11

KEEP THIS TOPIC ALIVE ITS AWESOME DONT LET TIS TEAM DIE

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-04 21:51:08

At 8/31/07 11:40 PM, SupraAddict wrote: i hope they focus on more, unique levels for TS4.
also, i dont know what kind on storyline the 4th will have(FP kinda wrapped it up like you said)

I think that the mapmaker function in the game will be advanced enough when the game comes out that the community will be able to provide fun, innovative maps to play with amongst themselves. As for the story, I don't think FDR will completely omit the single-player campaign, perhaps they will instill new life into it...I GOT IT! How about the next story should be an alternate history game in which the events of the Timesplitters series don't occur, and something completely different that involves the Splitters going back in time to avoid their mistakes from Future Perfect and TS2. Sort of like a parallel universe or something!

THEY MUST MAKE MOAR MONKEY CHARACTERS!
brains-funny
cyborg chimp-inevideble really
nija monkey-unloading karate on ur ass!
monkey-.....just a monkey
???????-a new monkey!

I myself am waiting to see what they're going to do with the Halo monkey...the "Master Chimp"?

At 9/4/07 08:55 PM, akmeteor wrote: KEEP THIS TOPIC ALIVE ITS AWESOME DONT LET TIS TEAM DIE

Whoa, chill out man! One line, all caps posts that beg people to post there aren't going to do the club much good; Hell, it could become the death of the crew itself! If no one posts here for a while, either people have lost interest in it, or the members have split or something. Surge will be pissed the fuck off if he finds that you or anyone else who continues to abuse the BBS rules in this fashion ends up with the TS crew being locked.

Discuss...

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-04 22:17:54

Whoa, chill out man! One line, all caps posts that beg people to post there aren't going to do the club much good; Hell, it could become the death of the crew itself! If no one posts here for a while, either people have lost interest in it, or the members have split or something. Surge will be pissed the fuck off if he finds that you or anyone else who continues to abuse the BBS rules in this fashion ends up with the TS crew being locked.

Discuss...

ok srry man guess i just kinda jerked out tere my day has been ell i needed sopmeone or someting to take it out on wrong place and people thoug...

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-05 20:03:04

lol thanks for your contribution, ArtVan Dal ^ ^
Your insight into the next gaem is quite interesting.

PS everyone remember the new rule of PMing me for getting into this Crew. 9/10 chances are you're already in but you need to clarify that with me before being considered an official member.

I bid thee adeau!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-05 20:06:16

ok srry man guess i just kinda jerked out tere my day has been ell i needed sopmeone or someting to take it out on wrong place and people thoug...

-Also, spell correctly. I hate people who really can't spell or type on the internet. Spelling Corrections and Puncuation Corrections makes your posts look more intelligent.
-I love playing as the Monkey in multiplayer mode. I sorta think he's a cheese character since he is really fast. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-05 20:40:00

At 9/4/07 08:55 PM, akmeteor wrote: KEEP THIS TOPIC ALIVE ITS AWESOME DONT LET TIS TEAM DIE

k

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-06 18:50:46

Woo Hoo. Level up.

Yeah, Most of us won't be on here as much as we have been because School has started. But still, everyone try to post as often as they can.

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-06 21:11:09

At 9/6/07 06:50 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: Woo Hoo. Level up.

Yeah, Most of us won't be on here as much as we have been because School has started. But still, everyone try to post as often as they can.

ok, how about Name that character?
he isnt really a playable character(well technically he is)-but he can't pick up a gun or shoot, just move.
but he has the key to the nuclear missle from the french in story-mode.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-06 21:38:57

-Also, spell correctly. I hate people who really can't spell or type on the internet. Spelling Corrections and Puncuation Corrections makes your posts look more intelligent.
-I love playing as the Monkey in multiplayer mode. I sorta think he's a cheese character since he is really fast. :/

yea ummm my h key on my board doesnt work sometimes so if tat annoys you too bad and noone uses punctuation on messagee boards chat and forums sooo...

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-07 20:53:41

At 9/6/07 09:11 PM, SupraAddict wrote: ok, how about Name that character?
he isnt really a playable character(well technically he is)-but he can't pick up a gun or shoot, just move.
but he has the key to the nuclear missle from the french in story-mode.

That's easy...it's Strudel!

Aw bummer man, green gas?! That's the worst kind!

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-08 13:45:26

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you win...a strudel!

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-09 11:55:04

awww im stupid and forgot about strudel too bad you cant unlock as a character but map maker works

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-10 19:38:19

At 9/8/07 01:45 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you win...a strudel!

lol nice picture man
poor strudel it is now a piece of...!! cake , lol
oh and can someone help me with my ortography?

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-11 17:58:07

how am i spamming the sight?? i dont understand what your trying to say?

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-11 20:00:11

im throwing tis out here for fun w00t IM LVL 7

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-11 23:37:44

At 9/11/07 08:00 PM, akmeteor wrote: im throwing tis out here for fun w00t IM LVL 7

lol, yay!!!!!! lvl 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where is lt.Surge659???????
French homework suxxx@@
thats just to name a few....

have a good 1 crew!
i just got liveswif up and running and decided to do a pokemon-themed
timesplitter spoof!
here is my idea-cortez says, its time to split!
and he ends up in pokemon city or something like that. he meets a pikachu and then-ill let you guys see it, unless u luv pokemon, or get offended easily;-)
so...yeah!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-12 23:32:29

TIME FOR GTW

tis weapon is labeled as do not let into enemy hands ok its not a weapon but its useful

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-13 11:15:54

I have a name that character for you guys.

She is one of the many brave sidekicks that Cortez takes with him in the story of TS3. Despite her appearances, though, she isn't a real welder.
:That might have given it away X3

If it helps at all she's my favourite female char of TimeSplitters.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-13 11:16:56

At 9/12/07 11:32 PM, akmeteor wrote: TIME FOR GTW

tis weapon is labeled as do not let into enemy hands ok its not a weapon but its useful

uhhh idk man ><

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-13 13:42:51

That gravity glove thing?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-13 17:23:25

I'm going to guess that the weapon is the time grenade...otherwise I got nothing.

At 9/13/07 11:15 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: I have a name that character for you guys.

She is one of the many brave sidekicks that Cortez takes with him in the story of TS3. Despite her appearances, though, she isn't a real welder.
That might have given it away X3
If it helps at all she's my favourite female char of TimeSplitters.

It's Angel Forge! She's an alright character, a bit odd with her robotic limbs though...how do you shoot a gun with a claw, or run with a block for a foot for that matter? If Handyman can grasp a minigun with matches for hands, then I guess anything is possible...

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature