00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wulfwynne just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

84,359 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-11 18:14:07

Character One is Bear. I'll leave a comment for character Two.

Boy, I freakin' love this game. TS forever! TS4 is coming out as well. Great crew!

Cocks.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-11 20:26:07

I bet this has been asked many times before, but how many of you play Timesplitters: FP on PS2?

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-11 21:37:37

I have it on PS2.

Cocks.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-11 22:45:52

At 8/11/07 06:14 PM, Magic-Waffle wrote: Character One is Bear. I'll leave a comment for character Two.

Boy, I freakin' love this game. TS forever! TS4 is coming out as well. Great crew!

congrats, magic-waffle!!!!!!!!!!!
You win the first NTC double Event!!!!!
you win a waffle!

Timesplitters Crew

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-11 23:00:26

How dare you serve me a member of my own species, covered in syrup and butter! Oh, well. I'll eat it.

Cocks.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 00:08:35

At 8/11/07 11:00 PM, Magic-Waffle wrote: How dare you serve me a member of my own species, covered in syrup and butter! Oh, well. I'll eat it.

lolz, thank you for that entertaining post!

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 00:37:23

Monkey Gun?

good job

you win hmmmmm i dunno

a full metal alchemist picture i dunno

Timesplitters Crew

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 01:04:48

At 8/12/07 12:37 AM, akmeteor wrote:
Monkey Gun?
good job

you win hmmmmm i dunno

a full metal alchemist picture i dunno

But I don't like full metal. I like Hellsing...

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 13:52:02

wow, have you guys seen , how great this crew is getting?
yay for TS

and i have a question of TS4, for what console is going to be?

|TJPPC| |ZC| |NG Police| | TS crew|

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 15:01:19

i dont even know what that is hellsing?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 15:03:38

At 8/12/07 01:52 PM, fuck-u-now wrote: wow, have you guys seen , how great this crew is getting?
yay for TS

and i have a question of TS4, for what console is going to be?

im not entirely sure but i think its coming out for the ps3 and 360,
but then again, it could go on a pc/scratch that, they teamed up with EA so,
they might even come out for the wii(but i doubt it)

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 16:11:17

its time for an ALL-NEW NTC!!!!
this character allways gets blamed when a dooms-day device or a coffee machine breaks down,
poor guy, working for Khallos in FP
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 16:35:41

Crow?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 17:06:17

At 8/12/07 04:35 PM, WORLDTHREAT wrote: Crow?

im sorry, that is incorrect
keep thinking!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 20:48:37

wow, this one's going on for a long time......
ok, ok, here's a hint:he's among the henchmen
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 20:53:26

elite hencman or fergal stack

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 20:55:05

TIME FOR GUESS THAT WEAPON

it sets people on fire but its single shot not rapid fire no more details

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 21:01:08

At 8/12/07 08:53 PM, akmeteor wrote: elite hencman or fergal stack

oh, c'mon,
srry, niether are correct.

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 21:06:57

At 8/12/07 08:55 PM, akmeteor wrote: TIME FOR GUESS THAT WEAPON

it sets people on fire but its single shot not rapid fire no more details

oooo, thats easy-flare gun!

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 23:31:02

bah i know its easy but i tougt id confuzzle someone and ill allow you to shoot one person wit it if lt surge lets you your allowed to like i dunno send a message and set em on fire NO THAT DOESNT MEAN FLAME EM

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-12 23:35:59

need help with coming up with weapons?
i can help

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 00:48:54

At 8/12/07 09:01 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
oh, c'mon,
srry, niether are correct

Leonid, Vlad, or Oleg?
or the booty guard?
or the cat ..
lol

|TJPPC| |ZC| |NG Police| | TS crew|

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 01:35:26

At 8/13/07 12:48 AM, fuck-u-now wrote:
At 8/12/07 09:01 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
oh, c'mon,
srry, niether are correct
Leonid, Vlad, or Oleg?
or the booty guard?
or the cat ..
lol

its one of those!
u'll have to guess.....

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 11:35:23

VLAD THE INSTALLER

time for guess tat weapon

tis bigass weapon will kill anything its path well its not bigass but its pretty big and its available in 1 story mode stage

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 12:00:39

Well, At least I'm only 50 Points away from my Next Exp. Level. I'm just recently been trying to get Blam and Saves and up my Ranking. All seems well here, Supra I love your Name That Character. And the Name That Weapons is a nice Addition. Now I have some Idea's for Medals, Lt.Surge, If you'd like to know about them just PM Me or something to catch my attention. Medals based on awards and such. Other than that I really have Nothing else to say...

Oh, Yeah. For anyone, Just to Throw this Out, You could have Name That Place or Location or whatever to futher the talks of our Crew. I am off to search for TS4 Info and I will be back in sometime to inform you all as of the updates and what they plan to have in the game for the ones that do not keep track. I also had another idea. This one Includes a LOT of people talking and everyone must decide to be on AT least once every two days.

My Idea is a Timesplitters Crew Story RolePlay. We all choose our Favorite characters and if either of us decide on the same one we sort it out it the best manner possible. We each then Post our Bio of our Character then post a Picture of Him/Her. After everyone gets settled in we will start the RP with an Introductory Paragraph or two Led by either Supra, Lt.Surge, or me and then Everyone must post AT least a paragraph and they can fallow up on the Events. Try to Post once a Day and FOLLOW EXACTLY the Storyline in which we are going. Everything must be in place. Do not make big changes to the plot such as "WE ALL DIEEEE ZOMG!!!" Or something like that. If you attempt to Ruin the Story if it is made then you will be Given a warning then Timeout of the Crew as called upon by Supra, Lt.Surge, Or me.
So, Like the ideas? Until then. Time to split!

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 14:28:15

At 8/13/07 12:00 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: All seems well here, Supra I love your Name That Character. And the Name That Weapons is a nice Addition. Now I have some Idea's for Medals, Lt.Surge, If you'd like to know about them just PM Me or something to catch my attention. Medals based on awards and such.
thanks 4 the compliment and good idea!
Oh, Yeah. For anyone, Just to Throw this Out, You could have Name That Place or Location or whatever to futher the talks of our Crew. I am off to search for TS4 Info and I will be back in sometime to inform you all as of the updates and what they plan to have in the game for the ones that do not keep track. I also had another idea. This one Includes a LOT of people talking and everyone must decide to be on AT least once every two days.

My Idea is a Timesplitters Crew Story RolePlay.: So, Like the ideas? Until then. Time to split!

this is a very interesting idea.....and creative, but there is one thing-i have been looking for pics of TS characters and couldn't find any really, do you have a link to find all characters' pics?

oh and also, do you know what TS4 will be based on? i mean TS:FP kinda wrapped everything up.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 14:34:05

At 8/13/07 11:35 AM, akmeteor wrote: VLAD THE INSTALLER

time for guess tat weapon

tis bigass weapon will kill anything its path well its not bigass but its pretty big and its available in 1 story mode stage

thats correct!
fuck-u-now had it partially correct though

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 14:47:46

Hey Turkeybean, Could I perhaps get a Profile Picture with Pic This but take out the Artists sig and Add FalkonG4 In like some Red Metllic Letters? Also I'd like to see what you could come up with for a new Sig for me. I'd just like to have Some kind of Graffiti Fading around the Edges and a Sky Backdrop with any Falcons you can find or the one I found here.Alright, Lastly, Sorry. Can I get a Header with This pic. Cheers. =D

Supra, If you look in the posts my Post has the links. If you could please help me by making me a sig I will devote my time to finding even more answers.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 15:28:03

Supra, If you look in the posts my Post has the links. If you could please help me by making me a sig I will devote my time to finding even more answers.

i dont know how to make sigs-just click my sig pic and ull find who made mine.
your profile pic i could try-i barley started to do this but, ok.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-08-13 15:35:07

Ohhh....I missread your Sig. Sorry. Lmao, Thought it said you were one of them.

BBS Signature