00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1279087570 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

299,429 Views | 4,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-24 21:31:29

New novel warhammer Ascension another hit from G.S Goto and I must say I'm very impressed.

Following the Catastrophic losses during Tattarus campaign. Captain Gabriel Angelos journey to the planet of Rache's Paradise in a desperate attempt tp recruit new warriors into the Blood Ravens Space Marines.
However once there he discovers an archeological dig that could challenge all he though he know about the origins of the Blood raven. Under Scrutiny from the Adepta Sororitas and under attack from his old nemesis, the eldar Farseer Macha, Gabriel is unwittingly threatening the ressurection of something ancient and terrible from both his and the eldars past.
As the fleets clash above the planets surface and all out war is unleashed around them, Angelos and his allies must discover the secrets of the past and it is a revelation that could destroy them all.

A sequel from Dawn of War that made a surprisingly decent sequel but the context lacked some important points of dialogue from charcters I would of liked to hear from. Overall its pretty decent. A reccomendation I give.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-25 17:01:25

Well, where shall I begin?... I have been collecting SM's, oh say... four months now. I got terminators, scouts, LRs, tactical and assault squads, bikes, land speeders, HQs, transports, and 2 dreadnoughts who literally encase 2 of my fallen warriors, Cevrik and Pendragon. But, I am creating my own chapter, (played Warhammer: Fantasy, so yes I have skills with modeling and painting) I already got my chapter traits down (No mercy-no respite, see but don't be seen, Eye to eye, and Death before Dishonour). Thus, allowing my units to get +1 S and I on the and can Infiltrate but at the same time limiting me to only 0-1 from landspeeders or any bikes, and my opponent has the option of making both of us playing another turn (on a 4+, [who cares?]).

But, going back to the matter at hand, I CAN NOT figure out a colour scheme or NAME for my chapter... T_T Let alone, a chapter symbol, chapter and squad icongraphy, the chapter banners, and the history of my chapter. What I DO KNOW though, is that my SM's are a kind of chivalric, knightly, and honourable chapter, (prefer if there was some sort of referance to this in the name and/or the colour scheme).

Thank you to all who reply to this or suggest something, who knows, ya might live around here and face the wrath of my army. TY again and may you win alot and your spoils be huge, blah blah blah( unless your Chaos... damn you, Robert you HERETIC!)

P.S. play Dark Elves in Fantasy, which is ironic considering I HATE Chaos... =/

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-25 17:59:06

Several times I've tried to create my own chapter but truthfully I can't think of anything creative. I try to piece together ideas from different chapter designs but the ending result ends unfavorable. Collecting has gone well so far as I begin to wrap up my terminator collection. Bases and enviorments is what im now working on. So many chapters, so small a budget.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-25 20:07:16

At 1/25/06 05:01 PM, Cervarian wrote:
But, going back to the matter at hand, I CAN NOT figure out a colour scheme or NAME for my chapter... T_T Let alone, a chapter symbol, chapter and squad icongraphy, the chapter banners, and the history of my chapter. What I DO KNOW though, is that my SM's are a kind of chivalric, knightly, and honourable chapter, (prefer if there was some sort of referance to this in the name and/or the colour scheme).

If you want a chivalric chapter you should make them successors to the Imperial fists because the Black Templars are a second founding chapter of them and they are probably the knightliest(is there even such a word?) know chapter. For knightly conversions you could use Black Templar stuff or from warhammer you can use Chaos warrior heads(make sure to cut of the horns) or the human knights(although I am not familiar with their bits). And about the traits your chapter sounds like it would be better off with the Flash over steel drawback.

Also for inspration view the CHAPTER GALLERY

Also I didnt hear from anybody what they think about the LR crusaders

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-25 20:34:07

At 1/25/06 05:59 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Several times I've tried to create my own chapter but truthfully I can't think of anything creative. I try to piece together ideas from different chapter designs but the ending result ends unfavorable. Collecting has gone well so far as I begin to wrap up my terminator collection. Bases and enviorments is what im now working on. So many chapters, so small a budget.

well my procees was something like this:
1 Now what kind of chapter should I make?
2 those Raptors(old codex) look good to me
3 (mixes paint)
4 damn this looks too dark and I dont know how to make the badge
5 this imperial fist looks cool and I can make it the color I used!
6 I shall call them Green fists for now(been working on the final name ever since)
7 Warpaint is COOL! I should give my Marines warpaint and make it blue cuz its lucky!

For more about the Green fists go HERE!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-26 02:21:34

...100, yay!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-26 05:46:15

And thus we have reached the 100th page of this great adventure. May we have another 100 by His grace and will! Prost!

Ah great, just what we need!

http://brookm.deviantart.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-26 09:30:45

Page 100! Let The Centennial piss-up begin!!!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-26 14:50:27

At 1/26/06 09:30 AM, SeedyKay wrote: Page 100! Let The Centennial piss-up begin!!!

I'm not familiar with this term. By "Piss-up" do you mean party?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-28 15:47:39

At 1/26/06 02:50 PM, Regus_MK_IV wrote:
At 1/26/06 09:30 AM, SeedyKay wrote: Page 100! Let The Centennial piss-up begin!!!
I'm not familiar with this term. By "Piss-up" do you mean party?

Ja, more specifically, with Booze!
*uncorks private bottle of Mateus Rosé* :D

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-29 09:08:33

At 1/28/06 03:47 PM, Minothor wrote: Ja, more specifically, with Booze!
*uncorks private bottle of Mateus Rosé* :D

Nice, anyone got some Sambuka?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-29 19:54:15

At 1/25/06 08:34 PM, Orcinator wrote:
well my procees was something like this:
1 Now what kind of chapter should I make?
2 those Raptors(old codex) look good to me
3 (mixes paint)
4 damn this looks too dark and I dont know how to make the badge
5 this imperial fist looks cool and I can make it the color I used!
6 I shall call them Green fists for now(been working on the final name ever since)
7 Warpaint is COOL! I should give my Marines warpaint and make it blue cuz its lucky!

There's one way to do it. Guess its the thought that counts and the fact that you tried and made something you should think is wonderful. Thanks for the tip.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-30 14:12:49

Iwanted to write a special 100th edition story, but only came up with large, multi-post stories that would surpass the desires of people here, so instead I present to you a parody comic. Not drawn by me (But by Nathan and ilikepies). Enjoy! :) It may offend some, but it's a parody.

http://pump.poorlydo..0kcomic/40crap01.gif

http://pump.poorlydo..0kcomic/40kpage2.gif

http://pump.poorlydo..kcomic/40kpage03.gif

http://pump.poorlydo..omic/slutpatrol4.gif

http://pump.poorlydo..mic/slutpatrol05.gif

http://pump.poorlydo..omic/slutpatrol6.gif

http://pump.poorlydo..mic/slutpatrol07.gif

http://pump.poorlydo..ppy40kcomic/sp07.gif

http://pump.poorlydo..mic/slutpatrol09.gif

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-30 19:32:15

At 1/30/06 02:12 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: Iwanted to write a special 100th edition story, but only came up with large, multi-post stories that would surpass the desires of people here, so instead I present to you a parody comic. Not drawn by me (But by Nathan and ilikepies). Enjoy! :) It may offend some, but it's a parody.

Good catch Lt. Brookman, some very funny stuff here. Good parody that accurtaly depicts the W40K era with humor and witty dialogue. Have you found the entire comic, if so could you please send the link? I am most interested into where this shall lead off to.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-01-30 23:11:06

i am new to the forum, play tau, nids, kroot, marines. my dad plays necrons. little bros play orcs. want to know if my little bros are the youngest (7) players known.

Can i get some links to fluff on the relicators plz?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-01 20:32:50

At 1/30/06 11:11 PM, necrons_dude wrote: i am new to the forum, play tau, nids, kroot, marines. my dad plays necrons. little bros play orcs. want to know if my little bros are the youngest (7) players known.

Can i get some links to fluff on the relicators plz?

Everything you'll ever need

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-02 19:46:51

ok, heres a sceme i will make up as i go along:
Name- Paladins
Collor Sceme- white, grey, silver
Icon- a godess in white robes with a golden tower shield
Primarch- koenig brust
Chapter Master- known as the protector, always wearing jet white armor dressed with white cloths and the plates lined with briliant gold, overtop of a fine suit of adaman chainmail, he also carries a shield, known as the koenig shield. and carries a long sword, in all respects simply a long sword of great beauty. the protector has long blonde hair toped with a white shatler, never have his eyes been seen, or his voice been heard, and never has a hit by blade or bullet been taken by all in his presence.
Story Line- ( i have to eat dinner now) the protector was the only man who witnessed the death of koenig brust. since his last cry of sorro the moment of koenigs defeat, he has not spoken a word, and has shielded his blood red eyes from all else. he has scaned the galaky looking for followers. his oath is that he will not let another worthy life fall in his presence, and with the shield of his master he will protect.
that took me like five minuts but i have to eat now.
POINT= its not that hard!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-02 20:55:07

At 2/2/06 07:46 PM, SHAITH_HEAD wrote: Primarch- koenig brust

actually thre were only 18 primarchs because during the great crusade threre were only 18 chapters then called legions because they were made up of thousands not thousand of space marines. Basically what I am saying is that chapters dont get a primarch and you will have to choose to be a second founding chapter of an original legion( I think Ultramarines or Imperial Fists would be most fitting).

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-02 21:39:08

Ultramarines were a little embarrased when the imperial gurad had to reinforce their position on the icy slopes of the mountains defences. Quite flustered they were actually. So would I. Shame there's such a division between imperial guard and space marines. I would have prefered to be encased in a terminator's body armour. Genetic upgrades through augumentation woulnd't annoy me that much. Learning how to move in that bulky suit is a different story.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-03 04:21:32

At 2/2/06 08:55 PM, Orcinator wrote: actually thre were only 18 primarchs because during the great crusade threre were only 18 chapters then called legions because they were made up of thousands not thousand of space marines. Basically what I am saying is that chapters dont get a primarch and you will have to choose to be a second founding chapter of an original legion( I think Ultramarines or Imperial Fists would be most fitting).

first of all, im not making a chapter, i hate space marines. my point was to show how easy it is to make one up (besides all teh traits)
and about the primarch...like i said i did it in like three minuts and didnt even have time to think about that. of course i know what you said already, i meant to say founder, chapter creater.

- whats with these new boarders?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-04 05:36:59

Actually, the regiments reinforcing the 1st company of the Ultra Marines were drawn from Macragge itself. The Macragge PDF.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-05 17:27:15

Context shows that orks spawn from vegetation in wild and polluted areas of high levels of gas. Spores from these plants evolve their cycle into a full bred ork but I see other ways.....Makes you wonder.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-06 15:51:50

I have news!!! i have decided to collect marines just to paint because they look cool. I will play 40K useing Tyranids. And i am starting to learn Fantasy Batlle with Vampire Counts.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-06 22:46:08

aah i hate space marines >< especially ultramarines ><
besides greyknights, there not space marines. we're cool like that

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-07 11:21:48

Level 1 of the shooter has just been completed. It goes something like this:

First into the ork trench, you immediatly blow away the nearest stunned greenskins, and hold your position as more guardsmen pile in around you. A team of stormtroopers blast the orks defensive positions and take the next trench, victory is short lived however, as your com system pipes up, announcing a charge by ork mechanised units. You turn and climb the para, parrepa, side, of the trench and fend off the advancing ork bikes and trucks until artillery wastes the entire area. One of your squadmates shouts from beside you, you turn to the other end of the trench to find the orks making a counter attack. You take out the orks at close range, orky blood spraying everywhere, and watch as the imperial tanks roll in to clean up the last of the ork infantry. You affix bayonets and prepare for level 2.

It's currently rather intense, but it'll be nothing compared to the vehicle sections i'm trying to cram into it!

And for those questioning the traditional meaning of the 'piss-up' refers to a period of heavy alcohol ('piss'. Not to be confused with urine, which is also known as 'piss') intake and possible casual violence (to keep up national traditions), depending on the general formality of the occasion. 100th page would be reason enough for at least 2 counts of assault, or possibly GBH.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-07 12:46:38

Assault, groping and "pissing against churches" should not be forgotten when receiving charges after the piss up. Ah, 't would be grand, no? The lot of us drunk, shouting "Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!" all the time.

Nnnnyway people, sometime soon(er or later), I'll have something new up for those that want something to read. I'm working on multiple items, yet can't really decide on which to give the highest priority. Good health, school and other important matters are in low priority. High priority are writing, heavy drinking and that scary day for men known as Valentines Day. I think presenting the heart of her greatest foe on a platter would be the best course of action, though seeing as she's a gorgeous geek girl with an unhealthy love for Inquisitor, it'll be something metal most likely.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-07 16:27:28

At 2/6/06 10:46 PM, SHAITH_HEAD wrote: aah i hate space marines >< especially ultramarines ><
besides greyknights, there not space marines. we're cool like that

the funnyest grey knights moment I saw was when my 6 tau human auxilaries(guardsmen in a Tau army) killed 2 or 3 grey knights in 1 turn! Damn that was funny

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-07 16:28:18

Warhammer
I got my hammer
I got my Foot
MY feet a
and my http://www.newground../topic.php?id=428651

In order to become a Leader... U must first serve as a follower

History Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-07 17:45:57

For valentines day I wish to put all my figurines in one spot all huddled together that goes for chaos, space marines, and of course the orks, not to forget the eldar but who doesn't. Then for one day out of the million we fight they can drink and chat in peace ( what a laugh peace, what seperates the future from the apocolypse) They gather together in a joyous occasion accompanied with singing and gift sharing that even the darkest chaos lord couldn't help but sing a few tunes of " the drummer boy". Cards and greetings alike are exchanged on such a controverial and exiled day where the most unimaginable characters show. Truly a day I'm glad goes only once a year, the rest are spent on the battlefield where milllions are slaughtered and I could care less other then the satisfaction I get for serving the EMPEROR.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2006-02-07 18:32:51

-_- Well looks like there already was a warhammer crew owell C8
So who wants to make a collab?
Any one?!