00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,533,664 Views | 29,940 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 12:13:37

Well, the cable box is officially gone, thus finalizing that I'm now completely limited to SD!. Anyway, this occurred to me last night - Chris Benoit needs to go back to ECW. That'll fill the void left by Kurt. Anyone see it a good idea, here?

And seriously - lemme' hear your rants on just how much you hate Vickie, Chavo & Rey for mwhat they're currently doing with Eddie's legacy right now.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 12:19:52

At 8/28/06 12:13 PM, Assi9 wrote: And seriously - lemme' hear your rants on just how much you hate Vickie, Chavo & Rey for mwhat they're currently doing with Eddie's legacy right now.

It's more tasteless than Katie Vick. During the segment, I was relieved that they seemed to be ending it...but my faith was obviously misplaced, as Eddie's widow proceeded to bash Rey with a steel chair.

Like someone said earlier, something is very wrong when a widow turns heel.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 12:47:06

I think some of those so called "bubble" guys are safe. This sounds like to me a "newz" site with a PWInsider Elite account misinterpreting information. There was SPECULATION that because most of the ECW talents brought in under a one year deal to restart the brand had their 90-day cycles coming up (where WWE has the right to just terminate the contract right there if they feel they can't go forward with a guy), and some of those names were mentioned as being bubble, but I've seen at least two of the names on that list that they felt were safe.

Frankly, they NEED most of the ECW talents they've signed up as underneath workers to help get over the guys they want to get over. Yes there are guys there that will most likely be gone because they don't need ALL of the folks they signed up to be underneath workers, but I can see Snow and Richards staying as underneath talents because they are both examples of the kind of guys WWE likes in terms of what they do in a match, but don't think can be really pushed. Jazz is most likely out, Francine is most likely out, I think C.W. could be out, though if they bothered to change his name to avoid confusion with the C.W. network, I kind of have to think they want to keep him around and see what he can do. His match with CM Punk was quite competitive, and he got to do his signature spinebuster, so I think there's a good chance he'll be kept, and god willing, given a push. Doring is probably going to be gone, Credible I think they'll keep. FBI have use in the tag division because they're work is solid, and they'll probably be used to get other teams over.

So my list is much shorter, I think the only truly bubble individuals are: Jazz, Francine, and Danny Doring. Of course, that's just my opinion, they could absolutely prove me wrong.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 13:19:57

At 8/28/06 12:47 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:

So my list is much shorter, I think the only truly bubble individuals are: Jazz, Francine, and Danny Doring. Of course, that's just my opinion, they could absolutely prove me wrong.

Those three being released make sense... Doring finally had a match last week and was sqaushed by RVD, Jazz is a great wrestler... but doesn't have anyone to wrestle... and Francine she should have been in the Extreme Body Contest last week instead of Torrie.

As for Richards and Snow even if they leave ECW, there's a good chance that they'll get some sort of job with the WWE. The one that I'm hoping isn't true is CW Anderson, the man can flat out go in the ring and it would be a really dumb to let him go... But I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens..

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 13:36:34

wow wow wow, I am Totally shocked at Kurt Angle's Release! Okay, maybe this can be a good thing. y'know, take some time to run some matinence on the "Wrestling Machine", But I'm just totally taken aback!

also, AJ&Daniels>LAX >:(

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 13:56:44

At 8/28/06 01:36 PM, redface wrote: wow wow wow, I am Totally shocked at Kurt Angle's Release! Okay, maybe this can be a good thing. y'know, take some time to run some matinence on the "Wrestling Machine", But I'm just totally taken aback!

also, AJ&Daniels>LAX >:(

hew was ok, but now we don't have 2 hear his horrible entry music! :D

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 14:02:08

At 8/28/06 01:56 PM, Ps3DuDe wrote: hew was ok, but now we don't have 2 hear his horrible entry music! :D

Okay? Let's try "He was the dopest shit", can we?

I'm begging you, Outlaw, Don't give this kid a membership.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 16:25:25

At 8/28/06 06:42 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: bulldozer you are # 224. Welcome to the club!

Don't forget that tonight Raw will be on Sci-fi.. Which sucks for me since I don't get that channel. Damnit!

That means it is on were it is usely on for you and could I join this club please?

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 20:43:52

Well the main event for this week's ECW has been revealed... It will be an Extreme Rules match betweeb Sabu and... wait for it.... Paul Heyman... really!

Personally I don't like this it reeks of WWE, putting the man in charge in a match? I mean its not like if the Big Show and "Heyman's security" won't interfeere, but maybe Heyman will make this work.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 20:51:04

Sorry for the double post... A while back I mentioned that Chris Masters was well... a bit different, so here's a photo... yes, that's a goatee and word is he's lost somewhere between 15 to 30 pounds in mass muscle, he's still strong but like I said hr looks a tad different.

http://www.pwpix.net..s/1/gallery1/004.jpg

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 21:20:46

Masters DOES look different! He's so much smaller (although still pretty tough looking)! If they had given him a new gimmick, I would not have known who that was...

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 21:47:19

At 8/28/06 02:02 PM, redface wrote:
At 8/28/06 01:56 PM, Ps3DuDe wrote: hew was ok, but now we don't have 2 hear his horrible entry music! :D
Okay? Let's try "He was the dopest shit", can we?

I'm begging you, Outlaw, Don't give this kid a membership.

Now come on, those are silly grounds for refusing membership, aren't they?

Sure, Aj Styles and Christopher Daniels were a better tag-team than LAX, but the titles would do a lot more for LAX than they would for the former champs, seeing as how they are already main-event status performers. Not to mention we can finally start taking LAX seriously.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 23:23:27

Well Unforgiven , at least on paper is shaping up to be a pretty good PPV...

We have a Hell In A Cell between DX- The Mcmahins and.... the ECW champion, The Big Show.

Jeff Hardy will challenge (and hopefully win) Johnny Nitro for the IC title.

It looks like Orton and Carlto will indeed have a match at Unforgiven as well as Uuumaga and Kane

And we'll have a TLC match between John Cena and Edge... And if Cena loses.... he's going to Smackdown.

So it looks like a pretty good PPV.... I have a question... Where's Shelton Benjamin?

And before I forget, it does look like Trish Stratus will indeed retire after Unforgiven.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-28 23:43:16

Hardy beat Orton? Well, I always appreciate a good upset, but I think there might've been a better long-term plan if Orton had won. Another solid IC reign would be enough to put Orton back in the game (since he's been getting screwed in booking for a long time) and Carlito eventually winning the belt from him would do a ton of favors for Carlito, not to mention it would Orton room for a World Title.

And... it looks like Cena v. Edge in a TLC Match is confirmed! And considering just about every single circumstance surrounding the match, having Cena win would be a catastrophic mistake.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 02:07:18

I'm not a fan of the Paul E. Sabu idea myself. Paul E. knows how to bump, that's about it. Unless he's willing to just let Sabu kill him, or they make this somehow quick and helpful to promoting the main program, I don't see this one drawing much interest.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 08:49:31

At 8/28/06 11:23 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Well Unforgiven , at least on paper is shaping up to be a pretty good PPV...

We have a Hell In A Cell between DX- The Mcmahins and.... the ECW champion, The Big Show.

Jeff Hardy will challenge (and hopefully win) Johnny Nitro for the IC title.

It looks like Orton and Carlto will indeed have a match at Unforgiven as well as Uuumaga and Kane

And we'll have a TLC match between John Cena and Edge... And if Cena loses.... he's going to Smackdown.

So it looks like a pretty good PPV.... I have a question... Where's Shelton Benjamin?

And before I forget, it does look like Trish Stratus will indeed retire after Unforgiven.

dude, cena has already been on smackdown, it really wouldn't make a difference, and those polls on wwe.com, they're asking if u want trish stratus 2 retire or not. :D

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 08:55:53

who saw chris masters yesterday. the reason why he was like that was because he take steroides. also here is a pic of miria from the wwe.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 11:39:04

At 8/29/06 08:55 AM, thehulk207 wrote: who saw chris masters yesterday. the reason why he was like that was because he take steroides. also here is a pic of miria from the wwe.

Um you didn't send a pic. Yeah we should have guessed he was on something, he always seemed mean to people. I like his goatie. (Hooray 2,300 posts)

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 11:51:24

you all do realise that the WWE is fixed i stopped watching when i was 10 and dont say its not fake we all know it is i mean seriously if your gettin punched then what is the need of stamping your foot on the floor? why to make it look good for the cameras

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 12:12:40

At 8/29/06 11:51 AM, cookie_monsta1 wrote: you all do realise that the WWE is fixed i stopped watching when i was 10 and dont say its not fake we all know it is i mean seriously if your gettin punched then what is the need of stamping your foot on the floor? why to make it look good for the cameras

Just to tell you we all know it's fixed. Although they do go through some pain like barbwire or thumbs tacks. You can't say they are fakly getting peirced. Also so moves like Power Bomb can hurt and give out the back. You know what, don't even come back to this club.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 13:08:54

At 8/29/06 12:12 PM, MegaGold wrote:
At 8/29/06 11:51 AM, cookie_monsta1 wrote: you all do realise that the WWE is fixed i stopped watching when i was 10 and dont say its not fake we all know it is i mean seriously if your gettin punched then what is the need of stamping your foot on the floor? why to make it look good for the cameras
Just to tell you we all know it's fixed. Although they do go through some pain like barbwire or thumbs tacks. You can't say they are fakly getting peirced. Also so moves like Power Bomb can hurt and give out the back. You know what, don't even come back to this club.

Hey, if you'r just like me, you'r tired of people saying its all fake and the moves don't hurt. why you dont you add to my post here <A>http://newgrounds.co../topic.php?id=557

its all about move's you've made up

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 14:52:50

We are well aware of the fact that this is not exactly a real sport. But then again the same could be said of Nascar (No offense to any nascar fans) and it really boils down to the same concept: Entertainment and peoples ability to make money off of it,

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 15:05:22

At 8/29/06 02:52 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: We are well aware of the fact that this is not exactly a real sport. But then again the same could be said of Nascar (No offense to any nascar fans) and it really boils down to the same concept: Entertainment and peoples ability to make money off of it,

Or like soccer, everyone knew Italy was going to win since the beggining of world cup, almost all sports seem fake once you get to know it.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-29 15:08:23

Woah, Woah, Woah.... So Kane and the Undertaker aren't really brothers? OH MY GOD! (sarcasm by the way) and in case you don't know.... any TV show or movie you watch is fake aswell..

I have question... Didn't Edge say he would never be involved in a TLC match again?

And for those of you wondering Big Show was able to show up on RAW, because after training in Kami's lookout he learned how to split himself in two.... Actually his match against Sabu at a house show was the opener and then he took a private jet (probably the one DX tagged) and got to RAW.

And how DID Finlay's little bastard end up under the ring?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-30 01:46:02

Four new matches have been added to TNA's upcoming Best of the X Division Volume 2 dvd. Here's what the match list looks like now.

TNA iMPACT!: Three-Way Match - Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams vs Alex Shelley.

TNA iMPACT!: Three-Way Match - Christopher Daniels vs Matt Bentley vs Austin Aries.

TNA iMPACT!: Four-Way Match - Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams vs Alex Shelley vs Austin Aries.

Destination X 2006: International X Showcase - Chris Sabin vs Sonjay Dutt vs Petey Williams vs Puma.

TNA iMPACT!: A.J. Styles vs Jay Lethal.

Lockdown 2006: Xscape Match - Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams vs Puma vs Chase Stevens vs Shark Boy vs Elix Skipper.

TNA iMPACT!: World X Cup Match - Team USA (Sonjay Dutt & Alex Shelley) vs Team Japan (Hirooki Goto & Minoru Tanaka).

TNA iMPACT!: Four-Way Match - Senshi vs Alex Shelley vs Jay Lethal vs Shark Boy.

Slammiversary 2006: No.1 Contenders Match - Sonjay Dutt vs Alex Shelley vs Senshi vs Jay Lethal vs Petey Williams vs Shark Boy.

TNA iMPACT!: X Division Championship Match - Samoa Joe vs Senshi vs Sonjay Dutt.

Hard Justice 2006: X Division Championship Match - Senshi vs Petey Williams vs Jay Lethal.

TNA iMPACT!: Chris Sabin & Jay Lethal & Sonjay Dutt vs The Paparazzi (Alex Shelley & Johnny Devine) & Petey Williams.

The DVD will be released on Halloween. Here is the cover of the DVD. Is anyone gonna buy it when it comes out?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-30 06:39:46

I might, but I really need to find part one first. X division matches are one of the reasons I like TNA.

So Edge and Cena in a TLC, with the stip that if Cena loses he goes to SD. If Cena went back to SD he could help that brand out some, but it would almost seem like a demotion doesn't it?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-30 10:41:12

At 8/30/06 06:39 AM, Outlaw88 wrote:

So Edge and Cena in a TLC, with the stip that if Cena loses he goes to SD. If Cena went back to SD he could help that brand out some, but it would almost seem like a demotion doesn't it?

It would be a bit of a demotion, but like you said it would help Smackdown... But if Cena were to go to Smackdown, what would happen with Batista? Would he turn heel? Because I can't imagine a scenario where both Cena and Batista (two of the most over faces in the WWE) challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-30 10:59:58

Cena wouldn't necessarily have to contend for the WHC. He might be a title contender on RAW, but that's playing second to the DX storyline. Going to Smackdown, he could either hang tight and do squashes or get in a less-important feud than the WHC feud, and fight whoever the champ is at that time.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-30 11:11:31

At 8/30/06 10:59 AM, cornontheconn wrote: Cena wouldn't necessarily have to contend for the WHC. He might be a title contender on RAW, but that's playing second to the DX storyline. Going to Smackdown, he could either hang tight and do squashes or get in a less-important feud than the WHC feud, and fight whoever the champ is at that time.

watever, but it would be nice if Cena could stay onm raw cuz he's ready been 2 smackdown! for wat waz it? 2 years? anyway i hope he wins at unforgiven. and DX won't get a title shot for a while now thats for sure.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-08-30 11:21:42

At 8/30/06 10:59 AM, cornontheconn wrote: Cena wouldn't necessarily have to contend for the WHC. He might be a title contender on RAW, but that's playing second to the DX storyline. Going to Smackdown, he could either hang tight and do squashes or get in a less-important feud than the WHC feud, and fight whoever the champ is at that time.

Thats if he actually even goes to Smackdown. This storyline smacks of underdog Cena shining through against all odds. Come on:
-Cena is chasing the title.
-He's fighting in a match that he has never been in before.
-His opponent is the Champion, who is one of the most famous competitors in the TLC match since its origin in WWE.
-He has had numerous attempts at taking the title from Edge, failing most times.
- Edge has Lita in his corner, and the match is no-DQ.
-ITS JOHN CENA.