00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Alliecaat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,535,935 Views | 29,941 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-07 04:58:13

I was a bit surprised to see Cena get drafted to RAW. As RAW could not have two champions, does it mean that Batista will be drafted to SD? If so, I wish Triple H to stay at Raw, so that his feud with Batista can come to an end. Nevertheless, I still like to see Triple H get his ass kicked again by Batista in the "Hell in Cell" match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-07 08:28:26

I was happy to see the Dudleys come back, haven't seen them for a while. I also like that they brought back Rhyno. Who thinks Chris Benoit could of made a good Wolverine in X men?

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-07 12:25:24

with cena on Raw now, that leave SD without a champ. I can see two possible ways to fix this.
1) Move Batisata (if he wins the HITC) over to SD with the title.
2) Have somebody beat Cena and then move whoever it is over to SD. He's already got a fued with Christian going, though that may not be the way they are going to go. Personally I like the idea of Christian getting the belt and be moved. But who knows what WWE wants to do. Remember we heard the rumor that they would be switching Cena and Batista before, so maybe thats the plan.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-07 12:38:57

At 6/7/05 04:58 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Nevertheless, I still like to see Triple H get his ass kicked again by Batista in the "Hell in Cell" match.

.......Duke?
how many damn times have I heard you say that.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-07 13:53:54

At 6/7/05 12:25 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Remember we heard the rumor that they would be switching Cena and Batista before, so maybe thats the plan.

You know, that probably is their plan. I mean, Cena the SD! champ, and Batista the RAW champ, switch them up a little bit. And weren't them both talking about wanting to be on the other in a sense?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-07 15:57:40

Now with Cena on RAW I think its not really gonna last. I think they may move Cena back to SD. Either that or they are going to strip Cena of the title and put it back on SD maybe have a batlle royale for it or something then Cena gets a shot at the World heavyweight title against Batista. Fucking gay HHH will then be excluded in the heavyweight title match!!! HAHAHAHA

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-07 16:38:12

Wow what a raw.
Cena is on Raw now and I ain't suprised.
Hoprefully after VengeanceWhoever the champ is will face cena and the winner will be the undisputed champion.
The ECW invasion was great,loved seeing sandman again.. i haven't seen him since he was on TNA
p.s didn't lita look hot in that shirt!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-08 12:16:25

damn, mahony lost a lot of weight didn't he?

I can't wait to see who gets drafted next

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-08 12:37:11

I used to like wrestling, but it is really stupid. You are all losers for watching it. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Wrestling sucks. Trust me, you guys will (hopefully) get over this "stage" of your life. For the sake of the known universe, and Newgrounds, please stop this extremely stupid addiction.

"Th-Th-Th-That's all for now folks!"

-Charles "Porky" M. Pig

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-08 12:46:31

At 6/8/05 12:37 PM, coley_demon wrote: Wah

Alias: coley_demon
Exp. Points: 60 / 100
Sign-up Date: 6/6/05

Cry me a river.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-08 17:30:04

Benoit's been drafted to SD!!!! This is great news for SD because it will bring their ratings up from a very poor 3.8 Also Benoit being such a good wrestler WWE made a very good decision to get more viewers on SD. Go Benoit!!!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-08 17:40:20

At 6/8/05 05:30 PM, Arnold12 wrote: Go Benoit!!!!

Actually, that's not a bad move at all. He's got Angle, Show, Booker T, and a whole mess of cruiserwieghts to compete with. Good choice I say.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-08 17:42:25

At 6/8/05 05:40 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 6/8/05 05:30 PM, Arnold12 wrote: Go Benoit!!!!
Actually, that's not a bad move at all. He's got Angle, Show, Booker T, and a whole mess of cruiserwieghts to compete with. Good choice I say.

Yeh businesswise its a good choice aswell. I would like to see another Angle and Benoit feud or a Benoit and Carlito coz someone needs to put that bastard in his place.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-08 17:55:01

At 6/8/05 05:42 PM, Arnold12 wrote: Yeh businesswise its a good choice aswell. I would like to see another Angle and Benoit feud or a Benoit and Carlito coz someone needs to put that bastard in his place.

Yeah, an Angle Benoit match would be good. Same if he was up against Carlito, but that's not contest really. And he'd have to watch out for that s-s-s-s-tudering fool of Carlitos as well. So many good matches can be made for Benoit. Heh, Hidenrich[spelling] VS Benoit would be a good one.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-08 23:02:03

I fetched some spoilers for you guys so if you don't want to look, DONT LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!
PWinsider

Booker T vs. Kurt Angle
Booker T pins Kurt Angle in what was said to have been a great match. Kurt Angle told Tazz before the match that he wanted an answer tonight before the end of Smackdown whether he would join Kurt Angle against ECW this Sunday or not.

After losing, Angle sits in the corner of the ring for a long time. He went outside and grabs a chair. Angle goes to Tazz and said he wanted an answer or he was going to sit next to Tazz all night until he got one. He then hit Tazz with a stiff microphone shot, busting him open. Tazz went to the back. Paul Heyman replaces him on commentary.

JBL fought Chris Benoit to a no contest after ECW and the Cabinet hit the ring. Benoit locked JBL in the crossface and the Cabinet stormed the ring. Tommy Dreamer, Rhyno, and the Dudley Boyz made the save. Kurt Angle, Carlito, and Matt Morgan hit the ring. Tazz's music hit (the place went insane). Tazz, Balls Mahoney, and Axl Rotten hit the ring. Team Extreme cleaned house on the WWE crew and celebrated to end the show.

The SD main event will be JBl vs. Chris Benoit
However to match will go "No contest" Cause the ECW and the Cabinet (along with Matt Morgan, Carlito and Kurt Angle) hit the ring and start a brawl. Then Tazz's Music will start and he along side of Tommy Dreamer, Rhyno the Dudley Boyz, Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten will clean out the WWE crew and Celebrate to the end of the show.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 12:20:51

does anyone know when they are going to move SD to fridays?

Good to see Benoit on SD again. Though it seems a little odd that they put him back there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 13:14:53

At 6/8/05 12:37 PM, coley_demon wrote: I used to like wrestling, but it is really stupid. You are all losers for watching it. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Wrestling sucks. Trust me, you guys will (hopefully) get over this "stage" of your life. For the sake of the known universe, and Newgrounds, please stop this extremely stupid addiction.

-Charles "Porky" M. Pig

Do you honestly think that posting this kind of thing will actually convince any of us to stop watching wrestling? If you'd look at our profiles you would see that most of us are older than you, and there are members, like, nearly 20 or over 20 (i cant check profilies from here). That would show that this isnt a 'stage' in our lives. Wrestling is part of my life, and i love as much as people like football or other sports. Please respect other users' opinions on the BBS and in Clubs and Crews.

Ryan "Gorey" L. Rhino.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 13:32:15

At 6/9/05 12:20 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: does anyone know when they are going to move SD to fridays?

Huh? When did this come up? I don't remeber hearing anything about moving it.

Good to see Benoit on SD again. Though it seems a little odd that they put him back there.

Hmm... how so? How does it seem odd to you?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 14:40:32

At 6/9/05 01:14 PM, Rhino106 wrote:
At 6/8/05 12:37 PM, coley_demon wrote: I used to like wrestling, but it is really stupid. You are all losers for watching it. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Wrestling sucks. Trust me, you guys will (hopefully) get over this "stage" of your life. For the sake of the known universe, and Newgrounds, please stop this extremely stupid addiction.

-Charles "Porky" M. Pig
Do you honestly think that posting this kind of thing will actually convince any of us to stop watching wrestling? If you'd look at our profiles you would see that most of us are older than you, and there are members, like, nearly 20 or over 20 (i cant check profilies from here). That would show that this isnt a 'stage' in our lives. Wrestling is part of my life, and i love as much as people like football or other sports. Please respect other users' opinions on the BBS and in Clubs and Crews.

Ryan "Gorey" L. Rhino.

first of all, i would like to join this club.

second, how can a 13 year old know what a phase is? You are just entering that adolescent stage as it is. It sounds like you are the one going through a stage, not everyone who likes wrestling.

third, i am 18 years old and i have been addicted to wrestling since i was a child, and i will tell you something...Bret "the Hitman" Hart is the best wrestler ever, even though John Cena is the hottest, and i have no plans to stop my obsession with wrestling

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 18:16:13

Agreed. Man Coley_Demon is just flaming others for having an interest with is sorta denying us our thoughts. If you don't like wrestling then don't have any part in it then. bret Hart is probably on of the best wrestlers, but I reckon Benoit is the best and most underrated wrestler. Can't wait to see him wrestle on SD again.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 19:21:19

At 6/8/05 05:30 PM, Arnold12 wrote: Benoit's been drafted to SD!!!! This is great news for SD because it will bring their ratings up from a very poor 3.8 Also Benoit being such a good wrestler WWE made a very good decision to get more viewers on SD. Go Benoit!!!!

Damn good idea, Benoit has had nothing to do on RAW since he lost the World Title, it's also helpful for the ECW show in the short term because they've put a lot of the promotion on Benoit, and just in general he's a guy who is unselfish, and can help get some of those up and comers up and over the hump, good move all around.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 19:46:36

Just an interesting note on the draft so far:

RAW Draft pick: John Cena, a man trained, groomed, and portrayed, as a WWE Franchise player.

SD! Draft Pick: Chris Benoit, worked in Japan, got american start as a member of ECW, portrayed of late as "Mr. ECW" the face of WWE's efforts to promote the PPV, and all things ECW.

Two very different, and very interesting draft picks...something brewing? I don't know, too early to tell, but it could be, and it bears watching...

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 19:46:39

Can I join???I especially like Steve Austin and Triple H

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 20:19:09

lol weird Cena on Raw. I think the World Heavy Weight Championship will be moved to Smack Down that's what I think. We have some heavy weights on smack down but mostly cruiser weights. Big show, Matt Morgan, Luther Reigns...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 22:19:49

wrestling rules. the rock goes down as one of the best champions of all time. john cena kicked jbl's arse and batista is the animal. jbl sucks. hmm. someone should make a flash on newgrounds about the wwe. i wouldnt mind helping out at all

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 22:43:13

LordKooler's Smackdown review
1.Opening segment
Theodore long starts off Smackdown talking about WWE Champion John cena getting drafted to RAW. Then JBL comes out and demands the WWE championship to go back to him. Theodore long says that Smackdown won't have a champion until the end of the Draft. Then Theodore long introduces Smackdown's 1st pick in the draft, Chris Benoit! Benoit has switched shows since WWE made RAW and Smackdown two different brands three years ago. First he was on RAW after the 2002 draft that made RAW and Smackdown different brands, Then he came to Smackdown along with Eddie guerrero in August 2002, Then he went back to RAW in January 2004 a day after winning the Royal rumble, Now he returned to Smackdown as Smackdown's 1st pick in the draft. Then Benoit says that JBL is a good wrestler but then Benoit says that JBL did something that Benoit never did, Saying, "I quit!" at Judgement day. Then it's JBL's turn to talk. JBL says that Benoit is a good wrestler but his only downside was working for ECW. We all know that JBL, Kurt Angle, and Eric Bischoff want to destroy ECW. Then Benoit & JBL attack each other.
2.Carlito vs Charlie Haas
A good match. Carlito won at the end.
3.Paul London vs Akio
During the match. Eddie guerrero came out and attacked both London & Akio. Then eddie cut a promo on Rey mysterio.
4.Kurt angle vs Booker T
Kurt Angle is still obsessed with Sharmell. Maybe it'll be Smackdown's version of Last year's Kane/Lita Pregnancy angle. It was a good match. Booker T won at the end.
5.Kurt angle segment
After losing to Booker T, Angle left the ring and asked Tazz if he'll side with WWE or ECW. Tazz doesn't answer. So Kurt leaves. But then Angle returns and attacks Tazz and hits him with a steel chair.
6.Heidenreich vs Jobber
Heidenreich makes another friend and after he defeated the jobber, Heidenreich read one of his poems to his friend. Why does he call his poems his "Disasterpieces?"
7.Chris Benoit vs JBL
Paul Heyman, The leader of ECW and former Smackdown GM, Came out to take Tazz's spot in the commentary booth because of Kurt angle's attack on Tazz earlier in the show. But Heyman isn't alone, He brings out ECW wrestlers The Dudley boyz, Tommy dreamer, Rhyno, and The sandman. During the match between Benoit & JBL, Kurt angle came out then all hell broke loose, Team WWE & Team ECW were at war. During the madness, Tazz came out along with more ECW wrestlers to get revenge on Kurt angle. Then at the end, The ECW wrestlers celebrated.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-09 23:29:03

At 6/9/05 10:19 PM, derrickisdman wrote:

hmm. someone should make a flash on newgrounds about the wwe. i wouldnt mind helping out at all

If you can make flash, go right ahead.

SD was pretty good. Didn;t like the Eddie interuption, but hey...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-10 05:44:42

As John Cena got drafted to RAW, who will be the new WWE champion? Any predictions?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-10 09:45:37

John Cena going to Raw is just a teaser so Raw superstars can have a shot at the WWE title. I think he will comeback to SD after the midnight trade on June 30.

Or if ever Christian defeated Cena then the WWE title will go back to SD so Captain Charisma will be the new SD superstar...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-06-10 10:03:17

Benoit back that sucks, i'm sick of Smack down and the crappy superstars. We keep getting the crappy ones in the draft. I don't want benoit he was better on raw.

BBS Signature