00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,528,532 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 08:04:06

a lot of that I knew about HHH. I didn't remember the pigpen match though..

I eventually want to see a stevie richards bio, but that can wait for some of the others.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 11:56:33

Tazz missed SD due to the death of his Father, so there will be a substitute commentator tonight, or so I've read. Tazz is not going to miss WM however. Our thoughs and well wishes go out to Tazz and his family.

Hassan got some heat for useing that slashing gesture on HBK's neck. I dunno.. I thought it was a good way to signal that move of his. What's the name of that move anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 13:33:02

At 3/31/05 11:56 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Tazz missed SD due to the death of his Father, so there will be a substitute commentator tonight, or so I've read. Tazz is not going to miss WM however. Our thoughs and well wishes go out to Tazz and his family.

Hassan got some heat for useing that slashing gesture on HBK's neck. I dunno.. I thought it was a good way to signal that move of his. What's the name of that move anyway?

Hassan's finisher is the camel; cluth just like the Iron Sheik used to use. What a coincidence, eh?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 13:50:15

At 3/31/05 08:04 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I eventually want to see a stevie richards bio, but that can wait for some of the others.

That's on the list, I'll probably cover Sabu tonight, Credible tommorow (if not at least starting him tonight), and then do Stevie, I might even bend the rules a bit and cover some of his time in WWE, although the only thing they ever notably did with him was Right To Censor, which I'm pretty sure everyone here is at least partially familiar with.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 14:26:19

At 3/31/05 01:33 PM, darkdevil92 wrote:

Hassan's finisher is the camel; cluth just like the Iron Sheik used to use. What a coincidence, eh?

Not that one, the one where he slams them on the mat, the one he beat the king with.

cool, I'm glad your doing one on Credible too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 14:28:31

Begravelsnenatt.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 14:36:51

At 3/31/05 02:28 PM, t3h_1nt3rn3t wrote: Begravelsnenatt.

Leave and don't spam us if you hate wrestling.
STFU n00b and leave just leave!
I have ramagi's aim and I am not afraid to report you to her.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 18:11:45

I'm not even sure that was coherent...

I can't wait for SD tonight.. it's been a boring day.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 22:23:05

LordKooler's smackdown review
1.Eddie guerrero vs Danny basham
An ok match to start off Smackdown. Not much to talk about. Danny basham won at the end after a failed interference by Rey mysterio.
2.Cruiserweight battle royal
I thought the Cruiserweight title would be on the line at Wrestlemania 21. But instead before Wrestlemania, They put the cruiserweight title on the line in a Battle royal. Chavo guerrero got eliminated at the beginning. And Paul London won the title at the end.
3.Booker T vs Luther reigns
Luther reigns hasn't done much ever since him & Mark jindrak left kurt angle. Except for his feud with Jindrak. And Booker T's wife Sharnell was backstage. You remember Sharnell right? She managed several wrestlers in WCW. Booker T won at the end.
4.Bob orton segment
Randy orton's father "Cowboy" Bob orton talked about his induction into the WWE hall of fame and his son's match against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Then the Undertaker comes out and while bob was talking to him, Randy orton gave the Undertaker the RKO at the end. Looks like it was a set-up.
5.Rey Mysterio vs Doug basham
Like the Eddie vs Danny basham match. This was Mediocre. Doug basham won at the end.
6.Kurt angle segment
First Marty janetty, Then sensational sherri, And now Josh matthews. And like janetty & Sherri, Angle beats up Matthews to send a message to Shawn michaels. But will Kurt angle defeat Shawn michaels at Wrestlemania?
7.Big show vs Akebono segment
Big show and Akebono come out to do a weight test. During the test, It turned out that Akebono weighs 504 pounds and the Big show weighs 494. Making Akebono heavier than the Big show. At the end, Akebono defeated a jobber in a squash match.
8.John cena vs Carlito
Carlito wrestles in his first match after an injury kept him out of action for a couple of months. At the end, Cena was arrested for what he did to JBL's limosine last week.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 23:19:12

Good review Kooler as always!
Man, I am soo happy London won the title, he deserved to win it.
Also, I am getting really sick of Angle and his little shit.
It is annoying and is just wasting time on Smackdown that could be used for other GOOD wrestlers.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-03-31 23:28:49

At 3/31/05 02:26 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
Not that one, the one where he slams them on the mat, the one he beat the king with.

Its Downward Spiral, I think they call it reverse STO. Not many WMXXI predictions club must be slow, haven't done it yet, Or just to caught up in aview promoting ecw-ppv.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 00:24:22

At 3/31/05 11:28 PM, Iscrulz wrote: Its Downward Spiral, I think they call it reverse STO. Not many WMXXI predictions club must be slow, haven't done it yet, Or just to caught up in aview promoting ecw-ppv.

I think too they just haven't given us lots to be excited about, I mean, I don't know, but this just dosen't feel like a "must see event" yeah, there's gonna be some real classics on there, but there's gonna be some absolute trash as well. I think the fact that the title matches are highly predictable is also hurting it. I think it's hard to get jazzed to pay fifty bucks (or even to split that price with some friends like I'm doing) for a show that really only looks like an above average RAW brand PPV, as Smackdown! is only offering one really good solo bout.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 02:13:01

Alright, time to do Sabu, I've had a bit of a bad night, but these things usually help me feel better, so hopefully that holds true here, so away we go.

Sabu is the nephew of the late Original Sheik, a very violent wrestler from the 70's who had a pentient for stabbing opponents with a spike. When Sabu began his career, he emulated his uncle quite a bit in terms of ring garb, character, and the spike. Sabu began his career in Japan, working in the violent death matches that are often held over there, when Todd Gordon and Paul Heyman decided to make ECW a more extreme company, they contacted Sabu about working for them. He had a rep in Japan for his violence, and the underground tape trader community that ECW was really appealing to and booking towards knew of him, so it made perfect sense for Paul and Todd to jump on him and be the company that would feature him for the first time in America.

When Sabu came to ECW, in, I want to say 1993, although I'm probably wrong about the date, as I believe they may have brought him in, in early to late 92, I think he may have been there when the doors opened, and I know he held the heavyweight title when it was still when the "E" still stood for Eastern. But anyway, in the beginning, Sabu was managed by Paul E. Dangerously (Paul Heyman's character name he'd used since he began in the business), and had the gigantic 911 as his handler. Sabu was portrayed as a wild man, but since he never cut promos, presentation was the only way to get across what Sabu was about, his moves in the ring, and the way he was presented backstage and coming to the ring. His entrance was handled with 911 wheeling a gurney, with Sabu strapped to it, and a Hannibal Lecter style mask over his mouth, it was like the scene of Hannibal Lecter's transfer between prisons from Silence of the Lambs every time Sabu came to the ring. Paul E. and 911 would unhook him, and he'd then get into the ring and fly around and nail his opponent. Among Sabu's trademark maneveurs were the triple jump moonsault (where he set up a chair in the center of the ring, with a guy lying prone near it, Sabu then jumped once onto the chair from a running start, once onto the ring rope, and then jumped back and did a moonsault onto the opponent), the Arabian face buster (in which Sabu would hold a chair against his rear, jump into the air, and then land on the opponent with the chair), and the Arabian Guitine (with or without chair, it is a somersault legdrop from the top rope).

Sabu quickly became one of the most popular wrestlers among the ECW faithful thanks to his death defying, breath taking manuevers, and his penchant for violent matches. In 1994, Sabu got an oppurtunity to wrestle and defeat Cactus Jack in a cross promotional match up with WCW, who had made a deal at the time to basically lend each other talent to help improve each other's shows (although WCW would often offer big contracts to make the ECW talent they used a part of WCW). They had a rematch later on in the next year when Cactus came to ECW full-time. But Sabu's biggest feud would of course begin as Sabu was fired from the promotion for no-showing a three-way dance, as the man he walked out on, Taz, would challenge him to return. It seemed impossible as Sabu had really rubbed Paul E. wrong, and Paul is a guy who when he feels you've screwed him, does hold a grudge, it seemed Sabu's ECW story would end at 1995. However, in late 1996, Sabu returned to ECW, as Paul Heyman stood in the ring, and made an announcement that you could actually go home again, the lights went out, and Sabu appeared, ready for his feud with Taz.

After the Barely Legal loss to Taz, Sabu was catapulted into a match with newly crowned Heavyweight champ Terry Funk. It is perhaps the most brutal barbed wire match ever, Born To Be Wired, both men destroyed each other, ending the match entangled in the wire, Sabu tore his bicep open so badly, he'd need a hundred stitches to close it, he used glue and athletic tape to keep it shut temporarily during the bout. Sabu won the title, and was then treated to ten minutes of EMT's cutting he and Funk free from one another. He would drop the belt to Shane Douglas a couple of weeks later. From there, Sabu continued to tag with partner RVD in a somewhat uneasy partnership (as we covered elsewhere), then began a feud with the Sandman in 98 which culminated in the first ever Stairway to Hell matchup, in which Sabu broke his jaw after falling from the top of the ladder and hitting the steel guard rail outside. He taped it shut and kept working, The Sandman ultimately defeated him here. Sabu was granted a title shot at Douglas in 99, but had it taken from him when Taz broke his neck before the show, Sabu had to limit himself to a run in during the match in which he attacked both participants, before leaving. When he returned, he continued to defend the tag titles with RVD, until the Impact Players, specifically Justin Credible, put him out of action by sneaking off to the state athletic commission in New York, and getting Sabu banned indefinitely for working injured. Sabu would attempt to enter the building in many of RVD's more important bouts, as well as Credible's for much of the year, until being booked to face Credible at Anarchy Rulz 1999. Credible sauntered out to the ring with a cocky smile on his face, he took the mic and said that since Sabu was still banned, there was no way that he could possibly show up to work the match, so Credible demanded to have his hand raised, as winner by forfeit. Jim Molineaux informed Credible that it was Anarchy Rulz, there WERE no rules, and that Sabu's ban was lifted for this one night to fight Credible, Credible beat Sabu with That's Incredible, a hell of a match up, on a hell of a show.

From here, Sabu finished up his "ban" (which really was just a chance to give him time to heel nagging injuries) and wrestled RVD at Guilty as Charged in January. After this, Sabu got an offer from WCW which he took, but when Paul Heyman found out, he called WCW and informed them Sabu was in breach of his contract. Sabu swore up and down he had no contract, WCW asked Paul Heyman for proof, and Paul E. provided it, Sabu could not go to WCW. He grudgingly worked a few more shows for ECW, then was gone (reportedly pissed, after being booked to job for Super Crazy) sitting at home to finish out his contract, and not catching on with either of the majors.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 08:01:43

Sabu kicks so much ass. I saw a few matches of his and they are always crazy and cool to watch.

London is the new champ, and poor chavo got thrown out first.

The rumor for hassannow is that he will interfere in the piper's pit segment and work with stone cold after WM.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 15:17:27

At 4/1/05 02:51 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: That really sucked. I mean, I knew he was injured and everything, but they could have at least let him stay in and elminate a couple fools.

I agree, I know he's hurt, and the rationale was probably "let's get him out of here first so he dosen't get hurt any worse, and if he's out awhile, no one is going to remember really the fact that he was gone first" but yeah, I still agree that if a guy is champ, unless he's practically hobbled (like RVD was when he and Rey dropped the tag belts), you should try to keep in there for a little while so that he can go out looking strong, just strapless.

In lighter news, AKIO was the second-to-last to be eliminated. Isn't that just grand?

London vs. Akio has been a highlight of Velocity, and I imagine that's where they're ultimately going with these guys in putting on a Cruiser feud, I agree with the suggestions some have made about turning Velocity into a more cruiser oriented show, especially since they're signing a lot more guys to the division. It would help the ratings, at least a little bit, if they were able to book Cruiser matches for PPV's, and then say "yeah, you can only see Cruiser action on Velocity!" That would at least get them a small ratings bump, if not a sizable one, for a show that as is, is basically like dead air on Saturday nights.

The rumor for hassannow is that he will interfere in the piper's pit segment and work with stone cold after WM.
Ugh.....just, ugh.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 15:20:59

At 4/1/05 02:51 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
Ugh.....just, ugh.

Yeah, I agree, Austin last I checked dosen't have many matches left in him, he should only be getting used to put over somebody who has real upside and future potential by him "passing the torch". Hassan is useless, he's just another of Vince's bad ideas that they're determined to shove down our throats until we either like it, or change the channel. I don't know why Vince keeps doing this stuff because he always winds up with people doing the latter, and not the former.

Incidentally, they need an edit button for when I screw up my post qouting! Or at least a screen that would be like a post preview, or "are you sure you want to post this as it is? You have text here you have not qouted from" just something to stop me from looking dumb : ).

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 15:49:24

Time for DeepPurple's(yea it's darkdevil92 i changed my name) MOTD

RKO-
I know this was on Smackdown bu I had to give it to a RAW superstar. He nailed that move right ontoUndertaker. I like how he also used his dad in the plot, Cowboy Bob Orton.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 16:45:34

At 4/1/05 04:24 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Okay, so lets analyze these matches, shall we?

Womens Championship Match
Christy V.S. Trish

We need a face for a chanpion right now.

Winner: Christy

Sumo Match
Big Show V.S. Akebono

Big Show will win by doing soething butthen they will shake hands at the end and have no hard feeling.

Winner: Big Show

Eddie Guerrero V.S. Rey Mysterio

Eddie is going to go heel and rey Mysterio will lose after Eddie Cheats.

Winner: The spanish speaker

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

I am also saying Edge. Why? I don't know.

Winner: Edge
Randy Orton V.S. The Undertaker

After what he did to Taker last ight he is going to get the shit kicked out of him.

Winner: The Undertaker

WWE Championship
John Cena V.S. JBL

Also , Isay Cena.

Winner: Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista V.S. Triple H

I gotta say Batista.

Winner: Batista:

Candidate for the greatest Match ever.

Kurt Angle V.S. Shawn Michaels

Kurt Angle. It's True, It's True.

Winner: Kurt Angle

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 17:38:10

First of all, guess who has a floor seat for WWE Judgment Day?

To be exact...

Floor 6, row 5, seat 3.

Anywho, since I will be out of town this weekend, I am putting up my WrestleMania 21 predictions early.

Trish Stratus vs. Christy Hemme, Women's Championship. I'd like to see Christy actually put up a fight against Trish since the RAW Diva search really didn't focus on wrestling...at all. I say Christy wins it...hopefully.

Big Show vs. Akebono, Sumo Match. I didn't watch Smackdown last week (but I do have it recorded on tape) but according to Lord Kooler, Akebono squashed Big Show, so I say Big Show wins the Sumo match, a match he's never been in before...HA!

The Undertaker vs. Randy K. Orton. This one is a tough match to call because I want The Undertaker to stay undefeated at Wrestlemania, but if Randy Orton beats Undertaker at Wrestlemania, imagine how big of a push Randy Orton would then get. Beating Undertaker won't be easy, as Undertaker has beaten Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Giant Gonzales, King Kong Bundy, Diesel, Sycho Sid, Kane, Big Boss Man, Triple H, Ric Flair, Big Show and A-Train, and Kane again...but then again Randy Orton beat Sgt. Slaughter (hall of famer), Mae Young, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, The Rock & Sock Connection, Jerry Lawler, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Harley Race, Fabolous Moolah, and that's about it that I can think of, unless you classify Booker T., RVD, Stone Cold, Chris Benoit, Kane, and Triple H as legends...or close to legends. With all these legends under Randy's belt, you'd think he might have a easy victory over The Undertaker, but until Randy faces Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Giant Gonzales, King King Bundy, Diesel, Sycho Sid, Big Boss Man, Big Show and A-Train, he might not have a chance against The Undertaker. Randy probably will win.

Money-In-The-Bank Ladder match involving Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Y2J, Edge, Chris Benoit, and Christian. Once again a tough match to call, but I can tell you this much, Benoit will probably lose it, I don't want to see him as the champ ever again. Due to the past RAW's results that I have read online, I think Kane has a really good chance of winning the match, otherwise why would Triple H have Kane face Batista on Raw? Kane is my number one pic, Shelton or Y2J to win it if he doesn't.

Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle. Again, another close match to call. Kurt wins his first ladder match without using the ladder as a weapon (unlike Michaels) poking fun at Michaels, and then makes Marty Jannetty, Michaels' guru/mentor/trainer/tutor/whatever you want to call him...tap out poking fun at him again. but, with the Royal Rumble attack and whatnot, I say the odds are even. I think Angle might come out victorious on this one because if Michaels wins...where will he be pushed to?

Match just made (which I knew was going to happen according to the March issue of Smackdown Magazine), Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio. Rey currently has 3 wins over Eddie. I think Eddie will finally pull out of the slump.

WWE Championship, JBL vs. John Cena. AGAIN, another tough match to call. If JBL wins, he will have successfully defended his title for 277 days. I think John Cena will win though, then again maybe not. His popularity won't help him win. Remember The Rock and how he had millions and millions of fans but he lost a lot, so John Cena might lose, but I hope he wins.

World Heavyweight Championship, Triple H vs. Batista. So many people are going to vote Batista as the winner based on the fact that they want Batista to get a push, and not just a push to the title, a push to the title...win it...and defend it for a while. I say...screw that. Triple H just won his title back in December, and he won't lose it until June I think.

That's it for me. If I forgot any matches...too bad. I gotta go to bed. it's 4:40 p.m. and I have work at 11:00 p.m., so I's gottas gets me some sleep.

If you don't like green, then you don't like me. If you don't like me, bite me. And if you don't like what was said right now, then GET OUT OF THE DARK WATER WORLD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-01 17:56:02

At 4/1/05 04:24 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Okay, so lets analyze these matches, shall we?
Winner: the slut

And you wouldn't? :o

Winner: the fat guy

lol They are both fat guys, except one is bigger than the other. lol

Winner: The spanish speaker

lol They both speak spanish.

Probably. It's about time Edge won some big match after getting cheated out of the title. :/

Winner: The Undertaker

Second

Winner: Cena

JBL. Just because it seems like the madness will never end. Somehow Orlando Jordan will fuck things up, resulting in a DQ.

Winner: Triple H

Bah. It's going to be Batista, hands down.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Duh, anyday of the week.

--------------------------

A good SD! review from the Kooler bot as always, thanks. And thanks for that nice Sabu bio Prof. and the HHH bio from Red. :O Flair eh?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-02 00:23:15

Well, I'm going to borrow Red's card listing, and look at this here, although I think it could very easily become one of the more disappointing shows, and the fact that it costs us the most out of pocket, and that there really has not been a Mania...well, ever, that I've had to go into thinking I will more then likely be disappointed by it, is very telling of the current product.

Womens Championship Match
Christy V.S. Trish

They've pretty much dismantled the Women's Division right now, but continue to jam Christy Hemme down our throats, I think she'll win, pretty much destroying any credibility left in the Women's Division, she's a complete embarrassment to the company, but they seem to think she's a star...gah!

Winner: The stupidest girl on earth, AKA Christy Hemme.

Sumo Match
Big Show V.S. Akebono

I know most people expect the Woman's match to be the worst thing on the show, I did too...then they booked THIS match. Honestly, I don't see Akebono losing, he's a celebrity from a legitimate, not scripted sport. I don't see how he'd come in if he was going to be taking a dive.

Winner: Akebono, seriously Vince, stop trying to create another Inoki Ali feud! It will not work because there's nobody who transcends a legit sport like Ali, and nobody currently in wrestling who transcends and epitomizes the wrestling business like Inoki did in Japan. It's just going to be a waste of time. Hopefully a short waste.

Eddie Guerrero V.S. Rey Mysterio

Should be a show stealer if they're given the time to really go at it, I hear talk that Rey is supposed to be in line for a big push upcoming here, so I'm going to guess that Rey Rey beats Eddie, possibly leading to an Eddie heel turn.

Winner: Rey Mysterio.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Some people think this is difficult to call, I don't. A lot of time and effort has been invested in Edge, and making him a main eventer, while the gimmick stipulation here could be used to say, take someone like Benjamin and get him into a main event position (since they can just groom him, and have him cash in the title shot when they think he's most ready to run with that ball), but really, I think this match is going to be used to set up Batista's first post-Triple H feud, and if that's the case, you have to go with someone who you think is ready for the big time. Nobody else in this match has been booked in that way lately except Edge.

Randy Orton V.S. The Undertaker

THIS is the match that's hardest to call. There's so many variables, and there's so much to really debate as to whether or not it's best to have Taker lose here or not. I think it might have been easier to book this as two faces, with Orton as a heel, he almost needs to win this to really get his momentum back, but I think it's still possible that he could wrestle a very close, very competitive matchup with him losing by just an eyelash. But I still think if he's going to be full bore heel, he probably needs the win here. But I don't really feel he's going to get it.

Winner: Taker, once again.

WWE Championship
John Cena V.S. JBL

Vince confirmed Cena will be the new standard bearer for SD! no better way to make that clear to everyone then a win at Mania, JBL has largely been a disappointment as champion anyway, still though, he's proven that with some time and patience, he might be a viable main event heel.

Winner: John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista V.S. Triple H

In the same interview, Vince said Batista would be RAW's standard bearer, so for the same reasons as Cena, I don't see how he's losing here. His work may not exactly be spectacular, and his promos are also something he may need to work on. But the live crowds react well to him. I think this is a situation where what the internet thinks is important in a champion is not really bearing out with the general public as it does seem to me Batista is over.

Winner: Batista

Kurt Angle V.S. Shawn Michaels

I'd say this is the one that most everyone is buying the show for, both men have never failed to deliver in a big match situation (when given the proper time, Michaels vs. Flair only had a hint of the greatness it could have if more time was given). I really do hope these guys are given a good long chance to work. This is honestly the sort of match that if done right, both will be able to look back on after their careers ended, and perhaps consider their personal best. Still, this is very very hard to call...you know, I'm not even sure I have a prediction, so I think I'll just flip a coin.

Winner: coin came up heads, Angle wins

There's also been a 30 man battle royal added to the show as well, no idea what the prize is.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-02 00:40:30

I really wanted to get mania this year but I couldn't get off work... sad is me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-02 02:05:26

To follow up on a story from earlier today, we have heard conflicting stories as to whether the 30 man battle royal at WrestleMania would be on Heat or the PPV. At this point, all we know for sure is that it's scheduled to happen.

That's all the info I could get, it's from PWInsider, so I mean, if THEY don't know, then nobody really knows, I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Credible bio begins after this post goes up.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-02 03:51:15

Peter Polacco is a story in this business of how Vince Mcmahon missed the boat on this guy's talents...TWICE. Pollaco had two unsuccessful WWF gimmicks before heading to ECW, P.J. Walker, and the infamous Aldo Montoya, The Portugese Man Of War. He went to ECW in 1997 rather then work in WWE's developmental system in Memphis. That is where our story begins...

When Peter Polacco was told the name Paul Heyman wanted to give him, he hesitated. He thought that being called something punny like Justin Credible was just going to be another rotten gimmick like P.J. Walker, but Paul convinced him. Credible debuted a heel, at ECW's "As Good As It Gets" show from the ECW Arena in 1997, facing Jerry Lynn, whom he defeated, and took a tremendous razzing from the fans. I can honestly not remember a guy the fans made fun of more, they thought he was a joke as they chanted "Aldo, Aldo" every time he worked. It got under the fiery youngsters skin, and proved that he had a long hill to climb if he was ever going to be excepted by this rabid crowd, perhaps the toughest on earth. A lesser man would have shrank from it, packed his bags, and hoped he could beg Vince to take him back, he had a lot of reason to, he had a family to support, he didn't need this kind of disrespect. But Justin isn't just some ordinary man, the razzing seemed to only make him more determined to prove himself to the fans.

Credible represents a guy Paul Heyman must have very early on thought he could make a star out of, because Justin was The Sandman's last feud as he was outgoing from ECW, Justin defeated The Sandman, took his cane, and ran around claiming to have run him out of the promotion. Then he had a summer series with Jerry Lynn in 98 that culminated in a stellar opener to the Heatwave 98 PPV (considered by many to be the best ECW PPV ever), it was the blow off to a feud which had seen the two men wrestle in 2 out of 3 falls contests, I Quit bouts, and contests of aerial and scientific daring that even drew Mike Awesome and Masato Tanaka into the fray (in a one time only tag match up). It was truly a conest to behold, as Credible brought his unique entourage of Chastity, Nicole Bass, and Jason, and matched skills and wits with Jerry Lynn, nobody carried anybody here (just a quick note that I think giving Credible such a huge and unique entourage subliminally said to people "love him or hate him, this guy is important" also at this time, Justin had worked his way into being called "Justin Asshole" a definite improvement from being called Aldo, as it meant the fans were excepting him). The winner of this bout would be winner of the feud, after a ton of interference by Credible's team, Justin Credible won with That's Incredible from the top (and no I DON'T fucking condone guys piledriving each other off the top rope, lucky motherfuckers, that's all I'm gonna say about that).

From here, Justin began a feud with Tommy Dreamer, as we covered, it began with him interrupting a ten bell salute to Tommy's deceased grandfather, and it continued when Credible recruited Terry Funk as his mentor, following Funk feeling snubbed that Tommy Dreamer had selected Jake Roberts (who for storyline purposes, Funk HATED, although Funk really does have a lot of love for the guy it seems on the Beyond The Mat DVD) as his mystery partner at the November To Remember 98. They battled in the first Stairway to Hell broadcast on PPV, with Credible getting the nod (you can find a more detailed description in my look at Tommy Dreamer).

Next, Justin would form an alliance with Lance Storm, becoming the Impact Players. They terroized the company, beating up anyone they felt like. Justin began a feud with Shane Douglas to prove that he was the true franchise, as Douglas had passed both he and fellow Impact Player Lance Storm over, which culminated at CyberSlam 99. Before the match, Douglas cut a promo on Credible calling him a "fucking pussy", and talked about how Terry Funk came through the door six years before and made him, and that everyone else had become a notch in his belt, and Credible wasn't gonna do it to him. He dared Justin to walk over the line he drew in the ring, Credible did, and got a slap for his troubles. Credible then said "I ain't backin down from you old man" Douglas then dared Douglas to hit him, and he did, the war was on. This was not catch as catch can wrestling per se, this was wrestling with the sort of balls and passion, that frankly, I think Vince would have been served to emulate for Batista and H more in the build to their Mania match. Credible bloodied The Franchise, then Joey Styles went over how Credible broke the leg of the great Sasuke in this building, he brought up how Credible took out Japanese legend Gran Hamada in this building, and mentioned how he beat and caned The Sandman to take the title of Hardcore Icon in that building. In another great touch, Douglas slapped the Figure 4 on Credible, Douglas hated to use it, because it was Flair's hold. But then Jazz, before she was even named (yep, she started out as part of Credible's entourage) raked his eyes. Credible and Douglas then traded Singapore Cane shots, Douglas dropped his Cane and launched his leg into Credible's face in a spinning leg smash. Then he caned Credible between the eyes, Jason came in and kicked Douglas in the balls, but Francine (Douglas's long time Manager) jumped in and speared him. Then Douglas saved Jason from a caning, then Douglas gave him a full nelson slam (Jason had a fractured neck) and then Francine caned him anyway. Series of near falls, until finally...Douglas nailed the Pittsburg Plunge (a vicious Fisherman Brainbuster), then Storm jumped in, distracting Douglas so Credible could Cane him. The Impact Players then proceeded to mercilessly cane Douglas, who valiantly tried to take it, Dreamer ran in, hit Storm with a trash can, but Credible caned him from the blind side. Then Credible held Dreamer while Storm smashed him with the trash can. Credible then said "That beating wasn't just the coolest, and that beating wasn't just the best, that beating was Justin Credible!" his favored tag line. The rest of '99 wouldn't go very well for the Players.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-02 06:56:52

Kraidle's Predictions to WrestleMania 21

Christy Hemme vs. Trish Stratus:
Quite frankly, this match wouldn't have happened if Lita hadn't fucked her knee up in NYR. That's why I see Trish jobbing to Christy in this exchange. Sorry, Trish. Make way for the untalented whore from VIP Parties and Playboy Covergirl.

Money in the Bank:
Edge will win. Come on, you guys, it's blatantly obvious... After rolling a dice on it. I don't know. I want to see Jericho or Benoit (You suck, Iscrulz) winning, but I have a feeling that Edge OR Benjamin will win. I'm still not sure, but Christian and Kane ain't got no chance.

Akebono vs. Big Show:
Pffft. Big Show ain't got no chance in beating Akebono in Sumo. I mean LOOK AT THE GUY. They just added this match to take up airtime (which the could've used on another match)

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio:
Hmm... This is kinda tough for me, actually. I think Eddie will win over Rey, simply because Rey hasn't had the best of luck in this event (he got beat in 19 and 20), and Eddie just seems better as a wrestler, you know?

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels:
Daaamn. How do you predict this? I love HBK with my broken heart, but come on. This is another league of wrestling from the HBK standard. At least it promises to be a clash of wrestling styles (Mind & Technique vs. Guts & Heart). Believe it or not, I'm thinking this is going to end in a tie. Yeah, HBK super kicks Angle, and they drop to the floor, as the ref gets to the 10 count.

Randy Orton vs. Undertaker:
For 1 match that's predictable, we get 2 that count for 6 unpredictable ones. I'm having this feeling that Randy is going to beat Undertaker. I really believe they want to make something truly special out of Mr. Blue Eyes, and this would give him around 12 lifetimes of career pushes.

John Cena vs. JBL:
No need to explain here. John Cena is going to win.

Batista vs. Triple H:
Triple H regained the title in December before last year's WM, and this year he regained it in January, so to the person that said that it's too soon for Hunter to drop the title, he's wrong. Batista's going to win. Here's some advice for Hunter. Learn something from aview's Tommy Dreamer bio. I think you all know what I mean.

In Conclusion:
Christy Hemme
Edge OR Benjamin
Akebono
Eddie Guerrero
Tie via 10 Count
Randy Orton
John Cena
Batista

Suck it down, Mortals!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-02 12:11:08

awsome bio. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Everytime I make predictions I get it wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-03 01:14:26

We're just a few hours away from Wrestlemania 21! It's going to be in my home town Los Angeles, California! Though I don't got tickets, and no pay per view :(. Someone record it for me! Randy Orton is going to win Undertaker will retire. JBL will loose John Cena will win, because JBL has been the champ for too long, and John Cena even though i hate him lost his United states title to gain the wwe title. Christy will win i hate that slut. The rest could be anything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-03 01:28:52

With The Dudleys tied up taking apart The Hardcore Chair Swinging Freaks tag team, and then feuding with their brother Spike now tagging with Balls Mahoney, The Impact Players didn't have a lot to do over the summer. They laid into Sid Vicious at Hardcore Heaven '99, after Sid beat Credible, and basically got to act tough having sneak attacked him, and beat him up based on numbers. At Heatwave '99, they were defeated by Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn. The Summer of '99 was not kind to the Impact Players.

But come September, Justin Credible was seeded into a match with the man he'd gotten banned in April in The Impact Player's failed bid to become tag champs, Sabu. Credible scored the victory here with That's Incredible, and was really enjoying the fact that he'd beaten "The Human Highlight Real" when his worst nightmare happened...The Sandman had come home, and he was looking to settle an old score. At The November to Remember that year, The Impact Players, with Rhyno, defeated the tag champs Tommy Dreamer and Raven, with The Sandman.

At Guilty as Charged 2000, Justin won his first major title as he and Lance Storm defeated Dreamer and Raven to become ECW tag team champions. Tommy Dreamer and Masato Tanaka defeated them on March 3, 2000 for the belts (my birthday incidentally. But the Players won them back defeating Raven and Awesome, and Dreamer and Tanaka in a 3 way Dance. In April, at Cyberslam '00 when Awesome left the promotion, and Dreamer won the heavyweight title from Taz, Credible stormed the ring, threw down the ECW tag team title belt in his possesion, vacating the tag titles, breaking up The Impact Players, and challenged Dreamer for the belt, Dreamer's response: "Ring the bell" and they went at it, Raven interfered along with Francine, seemingly to help Dreamer, but Credible took Raven down, and Francine nailed Dreamer in the balls, so that Justin Credible could hit That's Incredible and become ECW World Heavyweight Champion, with Francine portrayed as his gold digging bitch of a manager, in love with the title, and not Justin. This was the culmination of Paul Heyman's master plan, as he'd wanted to make Credible champion for awhile, and had been really grooming him for it since he started when you look at the list of people he'd beaten.

At Hardcore Heaven 2000, Credible was scheduled to face Dreamer, and the man he'd screwed over, Lance Storm. Dreamer was nixed from the match when Credible swore he'd throw the belt down in the middle of the ring and forfeit it if Dreamer was allowed to compete, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer had no choice, Credible had them, as Paul E. said "by the fucking balls". So Justin Credible defeated Lance Storm, in Storm's last ECW match up, as he debuted in WCW a week or two later (very appropriate these two fought as they are both graduates of the Hart Dungeon, and Storm actually trained Credible). Justin had skirted Tommy Dreamer at Hardcore Heaven, he couldn't at Heatwave.

Dreamer and Credible engaged in a Stairway to hell bout (which we covered with Tommy Dreamer) and the cocky champ pulled off the victory. It seemed Justin Credible could not be beaten. In August, he participated in the ECW Tag Title Tournament at The Hammerstein Ballroom, tagging with Rhyno in an effort to win all the ECW gold, they failed, as Mikey Whipwreck and Yoshihiro Tajiri took home the gold.

At Anarchy Rulz 2000, Justin Credible faced Jerry Lynn in his hometown. The story here was that Jerry was in a big match situation in his hometown, and as we saw earlier on, Jerry had come up short in big match situations, but not on this night. With a cradle tombstone piledriver, Jerry Lynn defeated Justin Credible to become ECW Heavyweight Champion. Justin Credible's life would now become a living hell.

"Where's the belt Justin? How's come you aren't trying to get the belt back Justin? I bought this nice dress, these shoes, and it's all wasted because your loser ass can't win the belt back, no sex until you do!" This would be what Justin Credible would here from his...uh...manager, Francine, for months after his defeat at Anarchy Rulz. When he failed to win it back in a Double Jeopardy match at The November To Remember, he heard it, when he failed to win it back at Massacre on 34th Street, he heard it. It was horrible, Justin just sat in his locker room moaning "I've gotta win that belt back so she'll get off my back!". His last oppurtunity came at Guilty as Charged 2001, in a Tables, Ladders, and Canes match with The Sandman and Steve Corino. After gaining some...um...pre-match "relief", from Missy Hyatt, he was ready to go. Credible and Corino came up short and The Sandman took the win, only to be defeated by Rhino minutes later. The night wasn't a total wash, as the show went off the air, Credible and Corino announced an alliance, that they would now become "The New Impact Players" and let ECW beware...ah, what might have been if only ECW had gotten back on it's feet.

Credible wrestled The Sandman twice on the last ECW show in Pine Bluff Arkansas on January 13, 2001. He beat The Sandman in the first match, but then lost in the second (the final ECW match ever wrestled). Credible signed with the WWE a few weeks later, a huge blow to ECW, as Paul Heyman had identified Credible as a key player in his efforts to rebuild the company, after they found a new cable home (Rhino was another, I think Steve Corino and Jerry Lynn were also principal players). However it was not to be.

Credible will return at ECW One Night Stand, finally able (let's hope) to wipe away the bad taste that was left in the mouth of ECW fans after his last WWE run. There's quite a few possibilities for him, an Impact Players reunion with Lance Storm, another match with The Sandman and/or Tommy Dreamer, perhaps a rematch with Storm, or even another fight with Sabu. It's going to be very interesting to see how "The Hardcore Icon" is booked at this all important farewell show.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-03 03:09:22

TNA Impact Review.
Abyss vs. Cassidy Riley Winner: Abyss by Blackhole Slam. It was a squash match. It was obvious Abyss was going to win. But after the match Abyss gets a bag ready to do something to send AJ (the guest commentator) a message but Jeff come to the rescue, then raven gets mad and attacks Hardy. AJ runs to the ring and springboard clotheslines Abyss while Jeff knocks Raven out. The Phenomenal and Charismatic Enigma are left in the ring.

>A clip is shown of The Fallen Angel on how he screwed Elix Skipper at Desination X.

>Mike Tenay interviews the Alpha Male. He demands respects and talked about the match at LockDown live only on pay per view on Sunday April 24th.

>More promos and commercials were played until the main event.

Chris Sabin vs. Primetime Elix Skipper vs. Petey Williams vs. Michael Sane in a 4-man X-Division Shoot-out Winner Primetime by emerald fusion (its not the real name, but I call it that from SD video game). First to start Elix and Sabin not much happened. They both tag in Petey and Shane. After a little bit Petey tags in Primetime. Lots of highflying moves from everyone. Omg Sabin hits Asai moonsault taking the rest of the opponents out. After the commercial order is stored. Petey sets up for Candian Destroyer but is super kicked Shane pins him. Petey Williams is first to be eliminated. Primetime and Shane are now in the ring. Shane had control most of the match but Primetime kept kicking out. He was determined to get his revenge on Daniels. LOL double cross body both men are down. Later on they both try to tag in Sabin but decide to hit a finisher move. After lots of reversals and blocks Primetime hits the emerald fusion on Shane. He is the second to be eliminated. To make it shorter Primetime would refuse to give up even after a running sit-out powerbomb. Primetime escaped from Sabin’s cradleshock which followed by Primetime winning.

Abbreviated WMXXI Predictions
Winners
Christy (who cares)
Akebono
Eddie
Edge (really hard to decide but I pick the heel because if a face won they would have their title match next Monday.)
Randy Orton (sadly I feel its going to happen RKO puts the beast to rest)
Cena
Batista
Angle ( They better let Angle win, of course the fans want HBK to win but its for the best wrestler in this generation which is Angle, because Michaels had the previous one or something like that.)

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-04-03 04:43:10

Yes Angle better win, I'm a huge Angle Fan. Tap out or submit! The 3 i’s. The angle slam! lol I like Angle as the wwe champion with that jacket thingy with the hoddy. This match is scheduled for one fall. Making this way to the ring, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, weight at uh 237 pounds he's the WWE Champion Kurt Angle!!

BBS Signature