00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MADNESS-GAMING2202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,847,691 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-28 18:30:02

Wow its just like I remember it.
Everyone is horribly sarcastic and has a weird sense of humour. Ahh good times good times. Anyway, many of you may not rember me,but I just thought i'd drop in to say hi to my old anime pals.(if I had any :C).
I just wanted to tell you, I miss it here and I may come back to be a frequent poster. lol. Im just joking. Anyway I just thought id tell you that my Manga capacity had increased to 91 volumes of a waste of time(So says my parents :S).
But hey its my money so they can stick it far up there.........
Um lets not go into detail there XD! Anyway i'm glad to see all of you. Sike.
(Man where do I come up with this stuff? :P)

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-28 18:33:42

You guys think your crazzy for anime, I have All the Inuyasha epiosods, I'm tottaly obsessed with that show I watch It day and night, and if I had $500 to spend on anime I could spend it in 1 day!

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-28 18:33:43

Ok, I decided I am going to be Kazuma from S-Cry-ed.

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-28 18:37:07

At 6/28/05 06:33 PM, K_Chan wrote: You guys think your crazzy for anime, I have All the Inuyasha epiosods, I'm tottaly obsessed with that show I watch It day and night, and if I had $500 to spend on anime I could spend it in 1 day!

Who said I was crazy?
Just cause I like humping tree stumps?
NOW thats going to far!!!
But dude seriously dude its not a contest.
Now seeing who could spank faster.Thats a contest. I just buy Manga cause I love reading it.

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-28 18:39:53

At 6/28/05 05:25 AM, secret_toad wrote: Well its been a while since I saw Love hina which is one of my favorite animes.
So anyways I just decided to watch one episode so I saw the one where they had to make a hundred dollars each and its still funny. (Note Ive seen Love hina 10 times Xmas special 5 times Spring 3 times and again 6 times)
Is their any anime thats just as good or if possible better than love hina if their is please tell me.
Oh and it has to be like non too perverted meaning No hentai action and not that much nudity.

soo nothings as good as love hina...oh well (sighs) : (
Anyway I was watching S cry ed and it seems entertaining theur powers suck but oh well.
Seriously The guy has a Big arm that cone only do massive damage 3 times and the other dude has a robot Sucky.

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-28 18:57:41

Check it out some stuff i did made it to the front page... and its anime

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/247701

MAHOY!

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-28 19:47:58

Oh well, it's his (or hers, don't remember who made the first post about it) money, let them spend it on whatever they want. By the way the guy in S-Cry-ed would look cooler if his whole bode was covered by that Alter thingy. He would look like an awesome robot or a guy in a robotic suit or just cool armor.

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-28 21:51:11

At 6/28/05 06:57 PM, Fenix_Onslaught wrote: Check it out some stuff i did made it to the front page... and its anime

You aren't the guy who submited it, so it's not yours.

At 6/28/05 07:30 PM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote: I've easily spent that much on video games in one shopping visit to the local EB >_>. Never on anime though.

Bah, atleast you've had that much at one time. I was either paying crap off, or fixing the car that I had. :/

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 00:40:25

Hey guys, I have a little surprise for everyone. I have dug into my wallet a little bit but I think it was worth it, I donated some money so our boards can be ad-free for a while. Starting some time this week, Tink will be implementing this.

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 01:43:18

At 6/29/05 12:40 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Hey guys, I have a little surprise for everyone. I have dug into my wallet a little bit but I think it was worth it, I donated some money so our boards can be ad-free for a while. Starting some time this week, Tink will be implementing this.

Hey thinks dude thats awsome. You know we all appreciate this.
Yay Kouga!!!!

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 01:45:05

At 6/29/05 12:40 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Hey guys, I have a little surprise for everyone.

Thanks alot buddy. It's been a real pain for me when I go there and get all those pop-ups. I'll have to throw in a few coins myself oneday as well.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 04:04:29

1 outlaw star
2 Gungrave
3 Inyuaua(i can't spell)
4 lain
5 s-cry-ed

those r my favorite anime and is bardon heat bean picked yet?

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 05:35:48

damnit well......i'll need to see the anime chart thingy to see whos left

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 06:02:25

hello is anyone there?

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 06:20:47

i need someone to show me that list of charaters(u know what i mean) to pick a charicter ok so please post soon

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 06:38:12

At 6/29/05 06:20 AM, Jackass46 wrote: i need someone to show me that list of charaters(u know what i mean) to pick a charicter ok so please post soon

The list can be found here . By the way, this link was in several members' sigs.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 07:10:31

At 6/29/05 06:38 AM, mr_trivia wrote:
At 6/29/05 06:20 AM, Jackass46 wrote: i need someone to show me that list of charaters(u know what i mean) to pick a charicter ok so please post soon
The list can be found here . By the way, this link was in several members' sigs.

ok i think Kazumas isn't take so i'll be him

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 07:15:05

At 6/29/05 07:10 AM, Jackass46 wrote:
At 6/29/05 06:38 AM, mr_trivia wrote:
ok i think Kazumas isn't take so i'll be him

Kazuma fron sCRYed is taken. The list just hasn't been updated recently.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 08:36:13

At 6/29/05 08:19 AM, commie-hentai wrote: lol thats great kouga! hahaha lol. too bad i can't download the xenosaga episodes in my computer to show you all how great it is! too bad :P its DVD. I bought the DVD of bust angel too with the remaining money (which is $21.50). and to shadow who thinks i'm wasting my life with anime, well, i have few things to worry about and that excludes money. So, life's good here in communistic singapore. :P

you cant mention illegal downloading on the BBS (that means they're NG rules and not ours). so careful with that....on lighter note can someone tell me what XXXholic is about, ive been told by my friends that it's a good manga, but i have no idea what it's about....

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 10:17:30

a quick question, does anyone else think that kakashi looks like a stoner?

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 10:49:18

wow now that just sucks o_O well i guess this means i cant poste sites like that either >.> <.<

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 10:52:59

At 6/29/05 10:49 AM, 984361 wrote: wow now that just sucks o_O well i guess this means i cant poste sites like that either >.> <.<

so you guys know i was replying to the guy who said we cant speak of downloading or posteing links in here sorry about the extra postes but they need to add an edit button

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 10:57:07

At 6/29/05 10:17 AM, DivineJoic wrote: a quick question, does anyone else think that kakashi looks like a stoner?

HAHAHA, dude ive been wondering that myself. He has the acting of one but, to be perficly straght here, hes no stoner. He's just normal, sex noval reading, hardass when he needs to be, guy.

gaarashukaku :
on lighter note can someone tell me what XXXholic is about

Tink would be the one to ask on this one.

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 11:00:54

At 6/29/05 10:52 AM, 984361 wrote:
so you guys know i was replying to the guy who said we cant speak of downloading or posteing links in here sorry about the extra postes but they need to add an edit button

They do have one. its called the "reply with quote" button.

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 11:31:45

At 6/29/05 10:57 AM, ChronotheDevil wrote:
At 6/29/05 10:17 AM, DivineJoic wrote: a quick question, does anyone else think that kakashi looks like a stoner?
HAHAHA, dude ive been wondering that myself. He has the acting of one but, to be perficly straght here, hes no stoner. He's just normal, sex noval reading, hardass when he needs to be, guy.

But maybe he's always late because he smokes blunts I mean

***SPOILER ALERT***
He got his sharingan from obito and we all know what a bunch of potheads they are...like Itachi, comeon, he must have sniffed some serious coke to kill off his whole family.
***END SPOILER***

To those who don't know, I'm just screwing around

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 14:21:16

Please don't post over and over like that. If there's not someone here there's nothing that can be done about it. For us that was really early in the morning and it seems the only morning person around her is mr. trivia. It's not like we're never gonna come back. Next time just calm down and wait. Someone will respond eventually. You don't want to get a bad rep in this club do you? Also read the rules located in my sig please. Click on "Join the Anime Club" to find them. There must be at least 7 words per post or it's considered spam. That is the rule most often broken so I'm just letting you know. Only trying to help, not trying to bitch.

At 6/29/05 08:19 AM, marchingtyrants wrote: too bad i can't download the xenosaga episodes in my computer to show you all how great it is!

Yea even talking about doing it is a no no. You should know better.

At 6/29/05 08:36 AM, gaarashukaku wrote: on lighter note can someone tell me what XXXholic is about, ive been told by my friends that it's a good manga, but i have no idea what it's about....

Well basicly it's about this kid who sees supernatural things (ghosts, spirits, evil ect.). He doesn't like it but it's been happening all his life. One day his own feet basicly carry him into this shop. The shop owner says that their meeting is destiny and there must be something that he wants more than anything in the world. Of course he wants to not be able to see these ghosts. She agrees to help him in exchage for his services. He has to work for her at the shop until his wish is paid for. And so starts this lovely manga. Seriously it's really good. It crosses over with Tsubasa but really I almost think I like xxxHolic better. The story is quite different. If you're into supernatural and ocult type things at all then this is the manga for you. I enjoy it quite a bit.

LOL No Joic he only has 1 red eye. : P But now that you mention it... >.>

At 6/29/05 10:49 AM, 984361 wrote: wow now that just sucks o_O well i guess this means i cant poste sites like that either >.> <.<

That's right! If you read the club rules then that should have been clear. Pleasse read them if you haven't already. (Located in my sig! Click "Join the Abime Club")

At 6/29/05 10:57 AM, ChronotheDevil wrote: He's just normal, sex noval reading, hardass when he needs to be, guy.

Yes I'm thinking he may be a closet pervert...

Tink would be the one to ask on this one.

Wow someone pays attention to me! I feel quite special!

At 6/29/05 11:31 AM, DivineJoic wrote: But maybe he's always late because he smokes blunts I mean

We know we know. Geez what kind of idiots do you take us for? : P
Just so you know, I remember you alot better now. You used to come here before right? Like quite a while ago?

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 14:28:10

I wanted to know if any of you got any info on the Fullmetal Alchemist Movie and when its gonna be released in the US.

Ninja are wise creatures...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 15:35:06

spoiler

lol i just saw chobits episode 11-16 LOL it was funny they were making fun hideki being a virgin and he was so scared of the ghost in room 104 that doesent even exist XD LMAO o_O

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 16:34:01

At 6/29/05 02:21 PM, Tink13 wrote:
At 6/29/05 11:31 AM, DivineJoic wrote: But maybe he's always late because he smokes blunts I mean
We know we know. Geez what kind of idiots do you take us for? : P
Just so you know, I remember you alot better now. You used to come here before right? Like quite a while ago?

Yes, back in the day with mihoshi and such, Aoshi Shinomori...god I love that name...but that's been like over 2 years or so...

Response to Anime Club 2005-06-29 19:53:23

Anyone read any good manga that hasn't need turned into anime yet? Just trying to find somthing new lol