00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,847,254 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 03:19:51

At 5/3/05 01:31 AM, Tink13 wrote:

Just do what you can ok? ^_^

Alright. I watch like every show on Adult Swim so Yeh!

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 06:30:40

I want to join but I am not sure if im doing it right. Lets see... I got to post 5 anime shows I like and one character to choose for my name. Well lets see here.

1,Fullmetal Alchemist.
2,Trigun.
3,Rurouni Kenshin.
4,CowBoy Bebop.
5,Samurai X. (its another Rurouni Kenshin)

And my fave show and character name will be.
God dam this is hard.
I pick Sin from FinalFantasy 10. Im pritty sure that aint takin

Founder of the Xbox 360 Club.XBL Gamer tag-Poowheat

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 08:47:53

At 5/3/05 06:30 AM, tillbloodrunsthin wrote: I want to join but I am not sure if im doing it right. Lets see... I got to post 5 anime shows I like and one character to choose for my name. Well lets see here.

1,Fullmetal Alchemist.
2,Trigun.
3,Rurouni Kenshin.
4,CowBoy Bebop.
5,Samurai X. (its another Rurouni Kenshin)

And my fave show and character name will be.
God dam this is hard.

Hey whats up nice picks on top 5 but Sin isnt allowed at least I dont think cause hes not humanish you could pick Jecht.

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 09:57:22

Great game, it was funny, and yes exactly the same gameplay as kitten canon :)

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 10:16:17

Allright i wanna join it, here a list
- kanon
- love hina
- galaxy angel
- akika
- (hentai) la blue girl returns
character:
- yuuichi (kanon)
is that enough, i hope i can join it !? :)

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 10:18:18

I can now partially forgive CN. Why? They put Lupin the III and Case Closed back on Adult Swim, which, apparently, now runs until six in the morning. SO I CAN ACTUALLY SEE THESE EVERY WEEKDAY! *is overwhelmed with happiness.*

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 11:01:42

Tink you only got 185m? I OWN3D you! and i have proff!

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 11:38:16

At 5/3/05 11:01 AM, BigFan7 wrote: Tink you only got 185m? I OWN3D you! and i have proff!

My best run was 2699.66 meters, roughly half of your score. Please teach me in the ways of the Force

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 12:27:54

At 5/3/05 10:16 AM, The-Claw wrote: Allright i wanna join it, here a list
- kanon
- love hina
- galaxy angel
- akika
- (hentai) la blue girl returns
character:
- yuuichi (kanon)
is that enough, i hope i can join it !? :)

I think so, but wait until someone (Tink) approves it!

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 15:28:18

At 5/3/05 06:30 AM, tillbloodrunsthin wrote: And my fave show and character name will be.
God dam this is hard.

I'll allow it. Welcome to the club!

At 5/3/05 10:16 AM, The-Claw wrote: is that enough, i hope i can join it !? :)

Looks good to me! Welcome to the club!
BTW do you think you can give me a review of Kanon? I've been wondering if I should get it but I was waiting for someone to tell me how good it was.

They put Lupin the III and Case Closed back on Adult Swim,

Yay! About damn time huh?

At 5/3/05 11:01 AM, BigFan7 wrote: Tink you only got 185m? I OWN3D you! and i have proff!

LOL yea after playing it a few more times I realized how to play it a little better and broke 2000. You still owned me pretty good though.

At 5/3/05 11:07 AM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote: You think she might of only tried it once or twice? Shes probally too busy watching anime then to spend time playing a flash game :P .

Well you got me peged now don't ya? : P

Anyhow, I finally got the first Negima manga. It's pretty good. I think I'll pick up vol 2-5 pretty soon. Also xxxHolic is a pretty good manga. It crosses over with Tsubasa so be sure to pick up both of them if you're gonna read it! ^_^

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 15:33:32

Hey whats up nice picks on top 5 but Sin isnt allowed at least I dont think cause hes not humanish you could pick Jecht.
\

Yea but Jecht is sin in another form kinda. And Sin is Jecht.

((((((((((((((((((Spoilers)))))))))))))

Like at the final battle in the game When you fight Sin/Jecht. Its first Jecht your talking to then He turns into sin.

((((((((((((((End SPOILERS))))))))))

It should work if not ill have to think of some one else.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 16:53:56

At 5/3/05 03:33 PM, SinFilledHeart wrote: It should work if not ill have to think of some one else.

I said I'll allow it. And the fact that Jecht is Sin is actually a spoiler. If someone hadn't played the game they wouldn't know that. Thank you for your attempt at marking the spoiler but be a bit more careful next time ok?

Oh and to the new members, if you haven't already read the club rules.

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 18:28:12

Grrr, don't remind of that game... I've been stuck on one boss for about 3 months >:(

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 18:58:21

Oops my bad sorry for not marking it a spioiler I will remeber next time.
Any one know if that was the last episode of Fullmetai alchemst they are going to show on Adult Swim? Becouse if it is I am going to be mad.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 19:06:53

Hey Big Fan and Mr,Trivia what game is that you are playing?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 19:54:02

Hey everyone, hows it going.

Hey Tink i've changed my alias from "Ryptor" to "Chronothedevil" so when u get around to the members list, please change that, k.

1.Trigun
2.Mai HiME
3.Love Hina
4.Full Metal Alchemist
5.Neon Genesis Evangelion
^^In case its needed.^^
Oh and same char. name as before,k.

I just finished Love Hina Again and im a little bit saddened by this. Why might u ask, two reasons. ONE: The seris feels like there should be more, and i cant stand waiting on this. And TWO: The seris is over and i want more. **goes and wheeps in the corner**

But the bright side to this is the fact that i got the manga now, so its all cool ...... sort of.

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 21:34:22

At 5/3/05 07:54 PM, ChronotheDevil wrote: Hey everyone, hows it going.

Fine

I just finished Love Hina Again and im a little bit saddened by this. Why might u ask, two reasons. ONE: The seris feels like there should be more, and i cant stand waiting on this. And TWO: The seris is over and i want more. **goes and wheeps in the corner**

Ya it was awsome I hated Kanako

But the bright side to this is the fact that i got the manga now, so its all cool ...... sort of.

HaHa the mangas great it is more detailed and funnier than the anime you should like i.
Oh and Kanako aint as stupit.

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 21:37:15

At 5/3/05 07:54 PM, ChronotheDevil wrote: ^^In case its needed.^^
Oh and same char. name as before,k.

Yea you didn't NEED to do that but it's really helpful for when I'm updating. People's top 5 is what I look for when doing the member list. That's why I ask you to do it for a character change. But anyhow, yea that's good. I'll do it next Monday probably.

Yea I'd say read the manga. A little bird told me there's more to it. I kinda wanted to break the little birds neck though cuz he told me a spoiler...>.>

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 21:39:04

Crap I meant to put that last post at the end of this one. : ( I hate it when I do that.

At 5/3/05 06:58 PM, SinFilledHeart wrote: Oops my bad sorry for not marking it a spioiler I will remeber next time.
Any one know if that was the last episode of Fullmetai alchemst they are going to show on Adult Swim? Becouse if it is I am going to be mad.

I don't think so. Check the Saturday schedual on adultswim.com to be sure.

At 5/3/05 07:06 PM, SinFilledHeart wrote: Hey Big Fan and Mr,Trivia what game is that you are playing?

It's called Nanaca Crash. It's pretty fun if you can figure out how to play it.

At 5/3/05 07:29 PM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote: Didnt you just not mark a spoiler :P ?

Ya know, I was thinking about that as I was posting it but figured that since it was already told it didn't really matter much.

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 22:17:38

I'm just stopping by to know what I've been missing. It's been forever for me to go on, I almost completely forgot that I have limited time.

Anyways, back to the talk of anime, there is one anime that just recently seen. (anime network) Gravion Zwei, is the second volume that left off from the last episodes in volume one. If you're the fan for mechas.
To those who have anime network for comcast, on May 5, new episodes are: Madlax, DN Angel, Cromartie high, Yoshida brothers, and Aquarian age.

-Ramiel

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 22:48:56

PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi!!!!!

THIS IS NOT HENTAI DOUJINSHI!!!

The PPG and sevreal other famous Cartoon Network cartoon characters get an anime makover and it's realllllllllly GOOD!!!!!!! Trust me!

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 23:19:10

At 5/3/05 10:48 PM, BigFan7 wrote: etc

*plays golf with Bigfan's head* Thank you for that links, now bring something better or I will slap you til you fanserviving mind pops out.

Governor of the Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-03 23:51:26

At 5/3/05 10:17 PM, Angel_Ramiel wrote: Aquarian age.

WHAT?!?! Is this a movie or a normal anime? I must know what this is! I don't have anime network but I need to know so if you watch it PLEASE let me know k? I just recently finished the Aquarian Age Juvenile Orion manga and I LOVED it.

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-04 00:46:25

At 5/3/05 10:48 PM, BigFan7 wrote: PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi!!!!!

GLEEE!!!

</artistic orgasm>

Dude! This doujinshi is fucking amazing! Someone needs to tell Baron about this, asap! He'll love it. ^^

And if Osric were still with us I'm pretty certain he'd love it also.

On a totally different note: I've got some more pics of me that I'll be posting on my thread in the Anime Club's private forum. So keep an eye open for them. ^^

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-04 04:38:48

yea it is awsome

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-04 05:18:12

At 5/3/05 10:16 AM, The-Claw wrote: is that enough, i hope i can join it !? :)
Looks good to me! Welcome to the club!
BTW do you think you can give me a review of Kanon? I've been wondering if I should get it but I was waiting for someone to tell me how good it was.

Allright here it is:
http://www.orangeday.net/kanon/

p.s i think when everybody is online i am offline, where do you guys live, is there so many time difference?

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-04 05:24:19

I live in Las Vegas Nevada. Its 2:23 AM rite this secound what about the rest of you people.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-04 05:24:23

Oh yeah another question, do i now need to sing up at tink´s site? and does somebody know something about the ` Onegai Twins`, i mean is that good anime, the say on animedatabase that it´s sequel with kanon, is that so?

And a little dragon i´ve made, what do you guys think? Because, when i get my new computer (about 2 months) i wanna be a flash artist so i´m already practasing

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-04 05:30:06

i dont know much about that anime I think its good but Im not sure. And the dragon aint bad looking. It needs some work but its ok. I to (hopefully) will get my computer in about 2 or 3 months and then ill start submitting flash movies and games.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-05-04 05:32:24

Are you the only one online now? and need i to submit on tink´s page if i wanna become a ´real´ member?