00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Callipsio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,841,465 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 18:35:09

At 9/27/04 06:31 PM, secret_toad wrote: does any one know wher i can get some love hina , .hack//sigh, and ranma1/2 music for my flash most appreciated

i have three dot hack songs i could give you... i got Fake Wings, Open your heart, and Key of the twilight. i also have a inuyasha song if you want that... IM me over AIM.......

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 18:43:23

At 9/27/04 06:31 PM, secret_toad wrote: does any one know wher i can get some love hina , .hack//sigh, and ranma1/2 music for my flash most appreciated

Ha, if you would to know anything from my old days in the AAH then you would know that I am an excelent finder of things and music just happens to be one of them. So if you need any help with music just aim me so I can give you the links, I don't want to many people getting stuff from the sites that I find other than me and a select few of people that I think are worthy. So again make sure you have the name of the song and the anime that it comes from I'll be sure to do the best I can. Oh and also Wonko it's not my fualt I can not be a vocie actor, simply because of the fact that I do not have a microphone.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 18:47:28

i have all the love hina ost's, though im not sure how to get them to you......

and hey, cyber, did you ask me how long i had this alias? o were you talking to secret_toad?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 19:06:57

At 9/27/04 06:47 PM, ILoveKaollaSu wrote: and hey, cyber, did you ask me how long i had this alias? o were you talking to secret_toad?

Yeah, of course I was talking to you, I already know how long secret_toad has his alias, because I even saw when he made his first posts in the general in some topic called "Am I the only one that likes anime....." or somthing in that sort of way, so anyway would you mind answering the question?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 19:11:42

I remember seeing his alias a long time ago. Or I might be thinking of Tiny_Su_Lover...

Does anyone know about Bastard? I know it's old now but I heard from a very unreliable source that a second season is coming out. Any idea?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 19:16:31

At 9/27/04 07:11 PM, Aasha wrote: I remember seeing his alias a long time ago. Or I might be thinking of Tiny_Su_Lover...

Does anyone know about Bastard? I know it's old now but I heard from a very unreliable source that a second season is coming out. Any idea?

Second season? I doubt it. And I still haven't seen the last 3 episodes. >:(

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 19:33:35

So... three pages since I was here last here. Dang. I'll just assume that nothing major happened.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 19:35:26

At 9/27/04 07:11 PM, Aasha wrote: I remember seeing his alias a long time ago. Or I might be thinking of Tiny_Su_Lover...

yeah, whatever happend to that dude(dudette?) a new alias? i remember cyber said sumthin about that.....

and, cyber, ive had this alias since 7/12/04. before that i was KaollaSuIsHot. those were my n00b days....

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 19:46:39

can a megaman fan tell me who this is? or is it an original char? i just took teh sprites off the web....

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 19:54:30

umm yaa cyber dragon is right i did post that umm sulover do you have that song that sounds like the ending song but not exactly alike umm
it is on when ever something cool happens on the show like episode 23 when naru kisses keitaro the first time

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 20:07:25

At 9/27/04 07:54 PM, secret_toad wrote: umm yaa cyber dragon is right i did post that umm sulover do you have that song that sounds like the ending song but not exactly alike umm
it is on when ever something cool happens on the show like episode 23 when naru kisses keitaro the first time

Well I have never watched Love Hina so I wouldn't know about, and if I did I couldn't have been able to find it that easly if I did not know the name of it.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 20:14:39

oh well hey have you ever seen naruto

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 20:23:30

At 9/27/04 08:14 PM, secret_toad wrote: oh well hey have you ever seen naruto

Okay, I've had enough of this. If you want to stay in this club, learn some punctuation. Question marks, comma's, period's, that kind of thing. Also, QUOTE THE FUCKING PERSON YOU'RE TALKING TOO!

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 20:32:30

Oh my apologies Wonko I will try not to do it again,
and I don't want people to hate me for not talking about anime so I
will say"is Naruto a cool show i have heard goodthings about it"

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 20:33:31

At 9/27/04 08:23 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 9/27/04 08:14 PM, secret_toad wrote: oh well hey have you ever seen naruto

No.

Okay, I've had enough of this. If you want to stay in this club, learn some punctuation. Question marks, comma's, period's, that kind of thing.

Yeah that might be a good idea to do.

Also, QUOTE THE FUCKING PERSON YOU'RE TALKING TOO!

Now, now Wonko, am I really such a "FUCKING PERSON"? But he didn't have to quote me because his post was right underneth mines, but you are in command at the momment so I guess what ever you say goes.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 21:02:53

guys what program do u need for sending sound files? just give me the name and ill get it.

oh and shadow god, i gotta give u the sample of my vioce cuz it wont work for wonko for some reason.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 22:01:08

Sheesh, are we all getting mad now? Can't we all just get along? I miss a day and there's 4 new pages, damn... I need to check back more.

Hehe, saw Comic Party recently, pretty funny shit, 'specially the bat with nails.

Anime, an addiction I'm proud of.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 22:35:42

At 9/27/04 10:01 PM, MisguidedTerran wrote: Sheesh, are we all getting mad now? Can't we all just get along? I miss a day and there's 4 new pages, damn... I need to check back more.

Seems like the club is regaining it's lagacy.

Hehe, saw Comic Party recently, pretty funny shit, 'specially the bat with nails.

Ha, don't say any more you might ruin it for me. I have only seen the first episode. Taishi is funny, he just pops out of no where, haha what a trickster.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 00:59:39

I was wodering if we are allowed to change our characters to one from a manga. So are we?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 06:47:35

At 9/28/04 12:59 AM, -Cyber_Dragon- wrote: I was wodering if we are allowed to change our characters to one from a manga. So are we?

Yes. You may choose any anime or manga character that is not already taken, but you must re-list your 5 favorite anime/manga.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 07:54:46

==========WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD ============
Hey everyone just came to drop by for a few.i just wanted to say that the Kill Bill Anime scene's were Wonderfull.Such vivid Colors and emotions.You could really feel for the little girl and the hatetrid for the Akuza.And the Other scene when She had just Killed the Akuza leader was Breath taking.It was awesome to see her take out the security guards out like flys,but the coolest scene was when she Took a sniper and took out that prick in seconds.It was cool to see the bullet go through the brain on entry and then out the other end.The art was very detailed.And the plot was intresting.I just wish the whole movie was made an anime.(Sigh at least i can dream).Anyway that was just my input on the KillBill scenes

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 08:38:59

Yeah, I think we all saw Kill Bill, except I didn't in its entirety. That scene was pretty kick ass, as well as the other part of the movie that I saw.

Here's another manga, Negima. By the same author as Love Hina with more girls. The guy in the story is a ten year old magician who was made to be their english teacher. It's hilarious when he sneezes, any girl standing in front of him loses their clothes. Unfortunately for some of you, they dont show anything too esplicit, explicit... dammit. All through the manga I'm thinking 'That damn lucky kid.' Although the antics are pretty funny and stuff, I wouldn't recommend this for everyone, as it can get boring after a while, but hey, that's what all those 30+ girls are there for.

Anime, what dreams are made of... or at least mine.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 10:31:12

I found otakus in NG finnally...
Hey anime lovers, I´m here and want to join ur team...
(But I prefer mangas to animes, the story is much better.)
I just love Love Hina, Neruto and my favorties are Those who hunt elves, Naruto and HunterXHunter...

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 13:23:14

I just love Love Hina, Neruto and my favorties are Those who hunt elves, Naruto and HunterXHunter...

you love love hina as well dude its the best but ive never seen naruto is it good

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 16:01:49

At 9/28/04 01:23 PM, secret_toad wrote:
you love love hina as well dude its the best but ive never seen naruto is it good

Well man I like it a lot. Look for it on the net, u´ll like it 2..

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 18:20:34

At 9/28/04 06:47 AM, mr_trivia wrote: Yes. You may choose any anime or manga character that is not already taken, but you must re-list your 5 favorite anime/manga.

Ah thank you very much Mr. Trivia. Okay so here goes.

Detective Conan
Wild Arms Twilight Venom
Saiyuki
Comic Party
Final Fantasy Unlimited

And I shall chose to be Loki from the manga Ragnarok, not be confused with the Ragnarok from Norse Mythology, because indeed there is a manga about Ragnarok.

At 9/28/04 08:38 AM, MisguidedTerran wrote:
'That damn lucky kid.'

Yeah, remember when he snezed and blew of the clothes of the other high school students when they were playing volly ball or somthing, also the part when he was in the pool trying to take a bath when suddenly a whole bunch of girls come in. Haha funny.

So anyway has anyone heard of "Scryed"?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 18:24:57

At 9/28/04 06:20 PM, -Cyber_Dragon- wrote:
At 9/28/04 06:47 AM, mr_trivia wrote: Yes. You may choose any anime or manga character that is not already taken, but you must re-list your 5 favorite anime/manga.
Ah thank you very much Mr. Trivia. Okay so here goes.

Detective Conan

yeah, that owns

Wild Arms Twilight Venom

the what?

Saiyuki

ive heard of it. apparently its cool.

Comic Party

that is the funniest show EVER. Perhasp even funnier than Love Hina....

Final Fantasy Unlimited

an anime based on a game? na, ill stick with the other way around.

And I shall chose to be Loki from the manga Ragnarok, not be confused with the Ragnarok from Norse Mythology, because indeed there is a manga about Ragnarok.

yep. i can vouch for that. ive seen it.

So anyway has anyone heard of "Scryed"?

no

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 18:35:02

At 9/28/04 06:24 PM, ILoveKaollaSu wrote: yeah, that owns

I think the music even owns the show it's self, or atleast that is what you think......

the what?

It's some anime that is based of some other game, it pretty good though, I would only recomment it to people that like somewhat serious anime.

ive heard of it. apparently its cool.

Yeah it's way cool, also I think that the music is by The Pillows aswell, so if you like there music you should check it out.

that is the funniest show EVER. Perhasp even funnier than Love Hina....

Yes I am loving how the word of the great Comic Party is getting around :)

an anime based on a game? na, ill stick with the other way around.

Fine then what ever you wish to view.

yep. i can vouch for that. ive seen it.

Don't you mean that you have read it........

no

Well then if you have not then I am sure that it will be fan subbed sooner or later aftre Naruto. Hehehe I guess that I brought you some news of a brand new anime hit that will be shortly coming here, or atleast I think I did.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 20:04:06

Hey Cyber, why are you reenlisting? I thought you already were in. Ah well, whatever. Oh yeah, and what is the deal with your sig changing eveery few days? Gets confusing.

Anime, it gets me through the day!

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-28 20:14:23

At 9/28/04 08:04 PM, MisguidedTerran wrote: Hey Cyber, why are you reenlisting? I thought you already were in. Ah well, whatever.

Well it's a rule that if a user wants to change there character in the anime club they have to relist.

Oh yeah, and what is the deal with your sig changing eveery few days? Gets confusing.

Hehe, infact I was going to switch it again today.

Anime, it gets me through the day!

Anime gives me sanity!