00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,805 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-11 12:11:33

At 3/10/11 08:10 PM, AngryBombshell wrote:
At 3/6/11 04:38 PM, Sate wrote: I made it into the Art Galleries.
Hard to make out. What is that a picture of?

its sate in action

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-13 17:30:19

At 3/10/11 08:10 PM, AngryBombshell wrote:
At 3/6/11 04:38 PM, Sate wrote: I made it into the Art Galleries.
Hard to make out. What is that a picture of?

roll a few pages back. Then you'll see.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-13 17:54:43

what do you guys think of borf?

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-14 17:18:17

so sate did u get any buyers? hehe

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-14 18:04:32

Ahem. Just dropping by to say Pizza Pops are still delicious.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-14 18:05:28

At 3/14/11 06:04 PM, Strategize wrote: Ahem. Just dropping by to say Pizza Pops are still delicious.

word

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-15 05:10:29

At 3/14/11 10:31 PM, Jedi-Master wrote: I like how the focus of this club is on illicit activity.

oh really now?

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-16 18:55:42

Fuck graffiti art, I'm into surrealist art now.

Joking.

But seriously, surrealism is incredible.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-16 19:16:55

At 3/16/11 06:55 PM, Dromedary wrote: Fuck graffiti art, I'm into surrealist art now.

Joking.

i bet theres surrealism graffiti

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-16 23:00:17

At 3/16/11 07:16 PM, therealanimator wrote:
At 3/16/11 06:55 PM, Dromedary wrote: Fuck graffiti art, I'm into surrealist art now.

Joking.
i bet theres surrealism graffiti

And that would be Alex Pardee. Very graffiti influenced style but he does surrealistic art.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-17 22:45:31

Just found out something interesting. I am officialy the graffiti king of my hometown. I deserve to tag with a crown wooo!

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-20 00:42:07

At 3/17/11 10:45 PM, therealanimator wrote: Just found out something interesting. I am officialy the graffiti king of my hometown. I deserve to tag with a crown wooo!

You sound cocky as fuck.

Pictures please.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-20 15:41:25

At 3/16/11 11:00 PM, Sate wrote: And that would be Alex Pardee. Very graffiti influenced style but he does surrealistic art.

What an awesome last name. That man's art is so safe.

Pardee time bwoiii

At 3/20/11 12:42 AM, Sate wrote:
At 3/17/11 10:45 PM, therealanimator wrote: Just found out something interesting. I am officialy the graffiti king of my hometown. I deserve to tag with a crown wooo!
You sound cocky as fuck.

Agreed. How did you find this out? And don't you live in fucking Belfast or somewhere?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-21 10:15:37

i live in a town called ballymoney its an hour from belfast and well.. im pretty pleased. Its mostly marker tags that i do but some of the stuff i do is basic marker tags added with my own unique style. i think i have done 60 tags.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-21 15:37:45

At 3/21/11 10:15 AM, therealanimator wrote: i live in a town called ballymoney its an hour from belfast and well.. im pretty pleased. Its mostly marker tags that i do but some of the stuff i do is basic marker tags added with my own unique style. i think i have done 60 tags.

Don't take this the wrong way but you can't consider yourself a king if you're just kicking marker tags, go paint and lose the ego, it's ugly.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-22 06:22:55

At 3/21/11 03:37 PM, Sate wrote:
At 3/21/11 10:15 AM, therealanimator wrote: i live in a town called ballymoney its an hour from belfast and well.. im pretty pleased. Its mostly marker tags that i do but some of the stuff i do is basic marker tags added with my own unique style. i think i have done 60 tags.
Don't take this the wrong way but you can't consider yourself a king if you're just kicking marker tags, go paint and lose the ego, it's ugly.

honestly man its not easy gettting paint around here. Most of the graffiti is racist and..well offensive and the graffiti scene is nearly extinct.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-22 16:41:27

At 3/22/11 06:22 AM, therealanimator wrote: the graffiti scene is nearly extinct.

Roll a one man thing then! You never know, you might inspire other people to paint. In other news, some prick thinks it's a good idea to copy banksy stencils and paint them all over my fucking town. I mean, they look cool, but the guy doesn't give banksy any credit or anything.

IMO, stencil stealing = Worse than painting over

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-22 19:55:43

i know about the banksy stencils. some dude on ebay made copies of his stencils and sells them for a very cheap price.. and the one thing is yeah i have some of the dudes who were at my house party noticed my work and they were like "oh so you're venom, yeah thats me" and then i show my black book. The guys were impressed.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-26 18:17:21

At 3/25/11 08:32 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: There's literally no point in buying paint where I live...as far as my feet can take me there isn't any decent places to tag.

My neighborhood is sorta middle-class and all the major streets have establishments and grocery stores covering the whole block. If I were to go out one night, all my shit'd probably get washed by the next week.

I'm laying low and working on flow and the basics.

it depends on your style. If your going for graffiti or street art. Do you use posters? stickers or even stencils. You gotta be original to get noticed. A great example of that is borf.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-03-29 08:41:43

well... is there any other cities or towns that have graffiti artists?

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-02 21:16:25

Inspiration.

A blog of Street Art and Graffiti, worthwhile to check out and study.

Keep writing.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-04 07:03:53

At 4/2/11 09:16 PM, Sate wrote: Inspiration.

A blog of Street Art and Graffiti, worthwhile to check out and study.

Keep writing.

i have so much respect for her..

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-11 16:19:49

At 4/9/11 11:40 AM, AngryBombshell wrote: Just appreciating fine art work. Keep it moving.

oo hooo thats fucking sweet. nice find bombshell

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-16 21:10:28

At 4/16/11 05:57 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: Does anyone have any handstyle tips for me besides screwing around?

You're not shit if you can't throw up decent marker tags.

hmm.. it depends on your writing style.. i go for an old school style. Try looking at famous marker styles you might get some inspiration there. Just got an industrial paint marker.. the paint is fucking sticky as hell..

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-19 02:43:25

I used to sleep in my Mum's garage. It got relay cold so I don't sleep anymore. But I'm thinking of buying some paint and painting in the garage. But I've never done graffiti except writing cock everywhere in marker. Should I start on paper or learn on the wall?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-19 09:55:08

At 4/19/11 02:43 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote: I used to sleep in my Mum's garage. It got relay cold so I don't sleep anymore. But I'm thinking of buying some paint and painting in the garage. But I've never done graffiti except writing cock everywhere in marker. Should I start on paper or learn on the wall?

start on paper. You will need to perfect your technique. I use paper to perfect my marker tags as well as testing my new markers. I also use it for sketches. I would recommend buying a black book from your local arts and crafts shop. Hope that answered your question

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-19 11:16:32

start on paper. You will need to perfect your technique. I use paper to perfect my marker tags as well as testing my new markers. I also use it for sketches. I would recommend buying a black book from your local arts and crafts shop. Hope that answered your question

Yeap, Thanks.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-19 13:00:38

At 4/16/11 05:57 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: Does anyone have any handstyle tips for me besides screwing around?

You're not shit if you can't throw up decent marker tags.

Get your hands on a flo-pen, shit is easier with one of those bad boys. Make sure to make it look scruffier than you would for a normal bomb, but don't make it look like you did it in five seconds. Stylize your drawing. If you are tagging a word, write it in permanent marker on a piece of paper using large, loose strokes. Then, trace around the the boundaries to get large letters that overlap. You can make them as angular, puffy or squiggly looking as you choose. If you are making a design, modify it so it stands out and is easy to draw.

PRACTICE. Practice so much you can do it without looking.

This reminds me, I made my own marker the other day. Actually works pretty well, I made it so there was a minimal amount of drip. I hate that shit. How to do it below.

Select the sponge top bottle you wish to convert into a marker. Liquid glue and shoe polish both come in bottles that you can use for this purpose.

Remove the cap and unscrew and remove the sponge top from the bottle.

Empty the contents of the bottle and discard them.

Rinse the bottle and sponge cap thoroughly with soap and warm water until none of the original contents are left.

Dry the bottle, sponge tip and cap thoroughly with a clean towel.

Pour your desired color of permanent ink into the bottle. Fill just beneath the lip of the bottle so ink does not enter the sponge tip until you tip or squeeze the bottle.

Screw on the bottle's sponge tip and replace the cap.

cba to quote source

Also, this website has some cool stuff on it, graffiti alphabets and stuff. Check it.

Now have some cans, you bitches.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-20 14:36:14

Original freehand turned into Digital.
Stay inspired and remember: Kill them all.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-04-25 18:11:01

Just practice on the wall for a bit, it will give you a feel of what to expect and you will realise you will need can control, so when you sketch you can think if you would be able to transfer that via paint. ALSO If you spend time practicing on paper it will take ages, just graff and get a feel for it