00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,478 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-01-26 16:47:44

At 1/24/11 07:53 PM, Sate wrote: Alright nobody cares you smuts.

How long do you spend on these, on average?

Also Snuff is a good buddy of mine.
At 1/26/11 08:40 AM, therealanimator wrote: welcome to the crew please read the rules and ask any of us how to improve ur skills

hahah, read the post first next time mate :)

Anybody got any good stencil ideas? I'm planning a spot of drunken vandalising this weekend, and I can't think of anything original.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-01-26 18:02:07

i have some stencil templates here.

Graffiti Crew

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-01-28 22:36:08

At 1/26/11 04:47 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 1/24/11 07:53 PM, Sate wrote: Alright nobody cares you smuts.
How long do you spend on these, on average?

This one took an hour and 30 mins.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-01-30 19:19:47

At 1/29/11 12:35 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: I'm a toy.

I need help with style and coloring when I start sketching. I need to start doing some real tags. lol

here's a tag I did a couple weeks ago.

If you have any criticism or tips please let me know.

Start destroying the ways you draw your letters, distort them into something more favorable, leave the arrows alone, that's some try hard shit until you know you can use them without overusing them.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-01-30 19:32:43

At 10/1/06 12:28 PM, Quickbeam wrote: Since all the other Graffiti crews died i have re-started a new one! This is for all the Taggers in the world. If you have a pic of your tag post it up on here! We will basically discuss were the best tagging spots are and how you got into tagging.

Rules

The rules are simple

1. You must have tagged at least one spot.

2. Please dont spam

3. Put the link to this crew in your sig if you want to join.

Enjoy the sweetness of vandalism!

Hey Man Ill Do this...... Although have no pics ATM
Possibly later when i bring a camera next time.........................

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-01-31 03:57:56

At 1/29/11 12:35 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: I'm a toy.

Yeah that would be an alirght throwie but the letters don't flow with each other like they should be, they should resemble if there gonna be drawn like that.

I'd recommend just making some really basic bubble letters or something, cause straight letters with just a bit of 3D to one side looks really bad, I say just place a dot in the middle of the page and draw all the 3D lines to that dot and have them hide behind the other letters to make a really simple look of the letters blowing out of the middle of the page

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-01-31 16:52:34

Got out and did some marker work this weekend, the light was perfect, and it felt good to be vandalising again. Definitely picking up some paint as soon as possible.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-01 12:40:21

At 1/31/11 05:44 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: I think I get what you're saying. Like the letters are going away/into the picture?

actually yeah exactly.

just put a dot in the middl eof the page so you remember where all of them go so its all even, well so that they all go to the same vanishing point

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-01 17:47:37

Just messing around in a friends house when I did this. He has a frame with no picture in it on his wall so I figured, I'd ad something that he could say was mine =P. This is basically a tag that I use just to mess around and not really get up with. I'll get a pic of some of my other tags later up. I hope

Graffiti Crew

The only time when 5 doesn't +

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-01 17:58:06

just bought a molotow sticker sheet for a quid.. 20 stickers for a quid fucking great deal.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-02 01:13:52

Thinking about getting some drip markers. Having trouble finding them however.

It's been fucking cold here. I haven't been able to tag a lot around the city, and I'm still to status.

feelsbadman.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-02 01:16:54

At 1/14/11 08:20 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 12/22/10 09:25 AM, Dromedary wrote: Also, cool watch.
£10 from Argos.

Link? Is this a website? Do they ship to Canada?

That is a nice fucking 10 pound watch.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-02 12:52:18

At 2/2/11 01:13 AM, Strategize wrote: Thinking about getting some drip markers. Having trouble finding them however.

It's been fucking cold here. I haven't been able to tag a lot around the city, and I'm still to status.

feelsbadman.jpg

grog do the best drip markers. I would search the net for it

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-02 14:11:37

At 2/2/11 12:52 PM, therealanimator wrote:
At 2/2/11 01:13 AM, Strategize wrote: Thinking about getting some drip markers. Having trouble finding them however.

feelsbadman.jpg
grog do the best drip markers. I would search the net for it

Gotta love their ink too, a bunch of color choices and it is tough as nails. I use the Grog Squeezers, I got one in black and one in blue and really like them a lot. Just wish they had a bigger nib sometimes when I wanna do a huge tag.

Here's a quick tag I did using the black Squeezer I own.
(Just not a huge fan of all the fake people in my area, so I thought I'd leave a message)

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-03 09:54:30

At 2/2/11 02:11 PM, ZombieDart wrote: Here's a quick tag I did using the black Squeezer I own.
(Just not a huge fan of all the fake people in my area, so I thought I'd leave a message)

I live in the second-richest suburb in Ottawa, so I think I might start leaving my mark with a little message attached. Fake bitches get stitches.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-04 15:23:49

At 2/1/11 05:47 PM, ZombieDart wrote: This is basically a tag that I use just to mess around and not really get up with.

Not loving the excessive drip.

At 2/2/11 01:16 AM, Strategize wrote: That is a nice fucking 10 pound watch.

Not even, Flud Limited Edition: Winners Circle Watch. $80.

At 2/2/11 12:52 PM, therealanimator wrote: grog do the best drip markers. I would search the net for it

This.

I did a treasure hunt kinda thing with a marker the other day, put directions onto lampposts, and it eventually led to a tag of mine. Saw a kid following it the next day :)

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-04 20:09:40

At 2/4/11 03:23 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 2/2/11 01:16 AM, Strategize wrote: That is a nice fucking 10 pound watch.
Not even, Flud Limited Edition: Winners Circle Watch. $80.

Goddamn, people cannot read, thank you for re-stating it.

At 2/2/11 12:52 PM, therealanimator wrote: grog do the best drip markers. I would search the net for it
This.

I did a treasure hunt kinda thing with a marker the other day, put directions onto lampposts, and it eventually led to a tag of mine. Saw a kid following it the next day :)

That's cutesy.

Been checking out Artists, and stumbled upon this guy named Mike Giant. Mike not only does Graffiti but tattoos, photography, and fine art. He has some really good Can Control. Dude is an OG. So I think we should not only express through styles such as graffiti, but venture other forms of art, that way with variety, you can combine them into some form of street art of your originality.

Just some food for thought to expand different ideas.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-05 16:08:46

At 2/5/11 10:27 AM, AngryBombshell wrote:
Been checking out Artists, and stumbled upon this guy named Mike Giant. Mike not only does Graffiti but tattoos, photography, and fine art. He has some really good Can Control. Dude is an OG.
He's dope, but the quality of that video is terrible.

It's a time lapse dude. So photo by photo they threw it together.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-05 16:54:31

At 2/4/11 08:09 PM, Sate wrote:
At 2/4/11 03:23 PM, Dromedary wrote:
That's cutesy.

Made me feel warm and fuzzy, you have no idea.

:Mike Giant.
Wat. That's cleaner than a really clean thing. I wish I had some white walls to do that on. Any idea what kind of cap he's using?

So I think we should not only express through styles such as graffiti, but venture other forms of art

I'm looking into buying a film camera, you can make so beautiful shit with them and a decent editing programme.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-05 21:45:41

Respect to all the taggers here... keep this dying art form alive!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-06 15:12:56

At 2/5/11 09:45 PM, afraidofaliens wrote: Respect to all the taggers here... keep this dying art form alive!

My good man, it sure as hell isn't dying. If anything, graffiti related "crime" is on the rise. But come to think of it, very little of that could be considered as art.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-07 12:53:06

At 2/6/11 03:12 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 2/5/11 09:45 PM, afraidofaliens wrote: Respect to all the taggers here... keep this dying art form alive!
My good man, it sure as hell isn't dying. If anything, graffiti related "crime" is on the rise. But come to think of it, very little of that could be considered as art.

Agreed. I live in Atlanta. The good majority is of gangs banging their shit on walls or trying to compete. Which in turn makes us writers looks like shit in the public eye. There's a lot of badass people out here that do some wicked shit, but the gangs don't tend to leave shit alone. They will go over any piece, tag, or mural anyone does out here just to be like "Yeah essay, MS-13 is so hard. You don't mess with the mejicanos!" Its lame beyond lame because some of the most badass graff I have ever seen done gets ruined in less than a week by these stupid gangs just wanting to fight each other. Also, they tend to wanna shoot at graff artists

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-07 13:56:29

At 2/7/11 12:53 PM, ZombieDart wrote: to wanna shoot at graff artists

Well homeboy, you can't be graffin up dey hood, yahear?

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-09 06:42:40

At 2/8/11 05:46 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: Mops,

does anybody here use them?

yep.. i have two grog mop markers.. fucking drippy as shit

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-09 14:57:02

At 2/8/11 05:46 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: Mops,

does anybody here use them?

Yeah, I had done one for awhile until my mom threw it away, classic shoe painter, removed nib under the top. Never add a lot of water, it comes out too drippy.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-09 15:43:15

aedfasd I really need to try wheat pasting. Can't be fucked to make the paste though.. Anything I could buy in a shop?

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-10 06:01:02

spray glue might work i don't know how long it will last.. but its better than using a glue stick

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-10 11:43:08

At 2/10/11 06:01 AM, therealanimator wrote: spray glue might work i don't know how long it will last.. but its better than using a glue stick

I'll try it out. Time to throw away the old prittstick then.

Also AC, your art on facebook is good, good shit. Import me some.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-10 18:26:03

At 2/10/11 11:43 AM, Dromedary wrote:
At 2/10/11 06:01 AM, therealanimator wrote: spray glue might work i don't know how long it will last.. but its better than using a glue stick
I'll try it out. Time to throw away the old prittstick then.

Also AC, your art on facebook is good, good shit. Import me some.

OH HUN IT'S FABULOUS THAT YOU FLATTER ME.
Also Spray adhesive, not spray glue. TEEHEE.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-02-12 15:35:41

bitches i just got the new caligraffiti marker..

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature