00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,503 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-10-31 14:48:18

At 10/31/11 11:56 AM, therealanimator wrote: can't believe the crew has risen from the grave!

If I had a tenner for every time that has happened, I'd be pretty rich.

So, this is pretty fresh. I think it's a Revok piece.

Graffiti Crew

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-10-31 15:05:38

It is pretty sad not to see this crew get more publicity. Graffiti truly is fascinating.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-07 17:29:47

where my montreal fam at

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-07 17:52:52

post art from the mtl brother my name is trev

613 doin big things holla back

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-07 18:23:31

http://www.mook-life.com/kebek-gold-crew -montreals-graffiti-elite/

great article on the KG crew, nothin but all-out kings

mook life is a pretty slick website as well, offering the freshest slice of the montreal pie

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-07 21:35:25

id love to move the rent in montreal is crazy low in places like LS and mtl-est

lots of jobs and when you put in work you get noticed

real city represent!!

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-07 21:35:32

You wacky Canadians.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-07 21:37:54

At 11/7/11 09:35 PM, Dromedary wrote: You wacky Canadians.

go back to WHITE CASTLE you drug-addled FIEND!!

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-07 22:11:42

The fuck is white castle? Also I'm coming to Canadia soon, whats the best city for graffiti and cool shit?

and drugs because I'm a drug addled fiend

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-07 23:37:14

At 11/7/11 10:11 PM, Dromedary wrote: The fuck is white castle? Also I'm coming to Canadia soon, whats the best city for graffiti and cool shit?

and drugs because I'm a drug addled fiend

canada is where all the ecstasy in the states gets made

anywhere in ontario

for weed anywhere out west like vancouver or e-town

its dangerous in alberta though it's a good idea to buy a gun

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-11-24 22:17:06

Can anybody give me some criticism on my handstyle and tag? Been practicing for 3 days straight over and over again, this is what I got.

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-12-14 01:42:12

Kind of plain, but practice makes perfect. Stay up and stay safe.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2011-12-24 19:05:58

haven't been on ng for a while so im dropping by and wishin everyone a merry christmas

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-02-09 17:30:18

Does anybody know how to make graffiti can tips at home?
I don't really want to bother buying some online for 10 dollars since I'm not very good at it yet. ;_;

I want my graffiti words to come out thinner,usually it's overall pretty think and chunky.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-02-09 21:13:00

At 3 hours ago, MisterWonderful wrote: Does anybody know how to make graffiti can tips at home?
I don't really want to bother buying some online for 10 dollars since I'm not very good at it yet. ;_;

I want my graffiti words to come out thinner,usually it's overall pretty think and chunky.

If you really want to get into graffiti, you're going to need to make some investments. I would recommend this. It's cheap, and you get a good variety, it's perfect for a beginner. Think about it, you'll only need to buy this one thing, then if you don't want to carry on with it, you didn't lose much money, and if you do want to carry on, you get an idea what caps you like.

Also thanks for reviving this old thread, I missed it.

I always forget how dope OBEY is, he's one of the only politically motivated artists I follow.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-02-10 10:21:03

Thank you for your recommendation but I actually found some of those caps for cheaper before, I guess I'll buy the kind I saw before. :)

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-02-11 01:04:56

At 1 day ago, Dromedary wrote: I always forget how dope OBEY is, he's one of the only politically motivated artists I follow.

That Graffiti looks sick. It reminds me of JSRF, the game that you can tag up walls n shit. lol Reminds me of one of the gangs tags.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-05 08:02:11

anybody heard of ROA? he does some crazy animal pieces

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-13 06:28:11

I have not tagged myself, but I am not against it, if it is for political purposes, or if it's serious art.

If I were a decent enough artist with a spray can, I'd tag some places up myself. I cannot stand those assholes that put chicken-scratch bullshit on the side of a building and think they are hardcore. If you're gonna tag shit, and risk going to jail, at least be good at it.

It's only worth it, if it's excellent artwork, or sends a message. I'll join, because I like the art-style, especially the hip-hop oriented artwork, which has influenced album and logo art. I really enjoy that shit, and I admire those who can take a run-down building and turn it into a work of art.

But I'd like to ask, what do you guys think of those people who tag shit and have no skill, and just put dumb shit up? Would you say they give serious taggers a bad name? (example would be like, someone putting up a swastika and racist chicken-scratch for no apparent reason other than being a douche-bag)

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-13 06:31:46

At 7 days ago, Dromedary wrote: anybody heard of ROA? he does some crazy animal pieces

Dude, that shit is amazing. Kudos. :O

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-13 15:25:25

At 8 hours ago, WallofYawn wrote:
At 7 days ago, Dromedary wrote: anybody heard of ROA? he does some crazy animal pieces

no chance bro

that was made by a professional

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-13 18:33:11

At 12 hours ago, WallofYawn wrote: But I'd like to ask, what do you guys think of those people who tag shit and have no skill, and just put dumb shit up? Would you say they give serious taggers a bad name? (example would be like, someone putting up a swastika and racist chicken-scratch for no apparent reason other than being a douche-bag)

i think that it can be fun to do stuff like that, and it's usually the starting point of a lot of writers. i'm not a fan of racist tags or gang tags, but if it's just some kids fucking around writing their names in paint, i'm fine with it. in fact, i would prefer that as opposed to an empty wall

At 3 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
no chance bro

lmao you guys don't think i was trying to take credit for that do you? it's by ROA, i even said his name in my post.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-13 21:34:00

At 11/7/11 09:35 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: id love to move the rent in montreal is crazy low in places like LS and mtl-est

lots of jobs and when you put in work you get noticed

real city represent!!

Jobs? Lots of jobs you say? This makes me want to move to Canada. Free health care is nice, too. :D

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-13 21:35:38

At 6 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
no chance bro

I meant kudos for posting it. I know it wasn't made by Dromedary.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-15 03:46:56

At 3 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
no chance bro

lmao you guys don't think i was trying to take credit for that do you? it's by ROA, i even said his name in my post.

no i think you are reading too much between the lines i saw your post lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-16 07:54:48

i'm so embarrassed

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-28 20:07:37

anybody know where i could get my hands on printed pieces of paper that are a few feet high? i hate describing what im looking for, as i don't know what it's called. just standard black and white paper printing i guess? anyway what i want is something like in the picture below, as i want to try wheat pasting, any ideas/websites?

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-28 20:44:01

At 3/28/12 08:07 PM, Dromedary wrote: anybody know where i could get my hands on printed pieces of paper that are a few feet high? i hate describing what im looking for, as i don't know what it's called. just standard black and white paper printing i guess? anyway what i want is something like in the picture below, as i want to try wheat pasting, any ideas/websites?

fucking jimi hendrix? sauce

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-31 16:37:15

At 3/28/12 08:44 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: fucking jimi hendrix? sauce

dafuq are you talking about

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2012-03-31 23:22:41

At 3/31/12 04:37 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 3/28/12 08:44 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: fucking jimi hendrix? sauce
dafuq are you talking about

you dont see the similarities? whatever, it was a shot in the dark anyway. do you have a link?

BBS Signature