00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,511 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 19:12:22

heh heh...If I can find some black Spray Paint...Im gonna go tag my neighbours garage just for shits and giggles...lol. I'm leaving Virginia for Maine tomorrow anyway. Does anybody in here Tag in Hartford Conn? Thats the only city we go through. I'm gonna be living up there.(In Maine). Im gonna make it like a gang tag. somewhat like this.

2nd in command Of The NG Mafia Field Testing Department and Proud of it!!

Graffiti Crew

Creator Of The Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 19:15:23

At 8/1/07 07:12 PM, anime-man10 wrote: heh heh...If I can find some black Spray Paint...Im gonna go tag my neighbours garage just for shits and giggles...lol.

Hah! Brilliant. I almost got caught fuckin with my neighbors garage. I threw up the scottish flag, simple, blue square with a white x through it. Under it I wrote PRIDE in block letters. They came home and it was almost done so I just said fuck it. Of course they just covered it but it was still worth seeing their faces.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 19:15:26

An example of what im gonna do....just with words

Graffiti Crew

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 19:17:43

At 8/1/07 07:15 PM, Kreator0943 wrote:
At 8/1/07 07:12 PM, anime-man10 wrote: heh heh...If I can find some black Spray Paint...Im gonna go tag my neighbours garage just for shits and giggles...lol.
Hah! Brilliant. I almost got caught fuckin with my neighbors garage. I threw up the scottish flag, simple, blue square with a white x through it. Under it I wrote PRIDE in block letters. They came home and it was almost done so I just said fuck it. Of course they just covered it but it was still worth seeing their faces.

Sweet...my neighbor knows I tag so I'm probably gonna do a Mexican Flag(even though I'm not mexican) Just to throw them off....Heh heh. I really dont wanna get busted today. lol

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 19:19:23

At 8/1/07 07:17 PM, anime-man10 wrote:
Sweet...my neighbor knows I tag so I'm probably gonna do a Mexican Flag(even though I'm not mexican) Just to throw them off....Heh heh. I really dont wanna get busted today. lol

FUCK THAT...IM GONNA DO AN IRISH FLAG...HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!IRISH PRIDE!!!

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 19:57:45

At 8/1/07 07:19 PM, anime-man10 wrote:
At 8/1/07 07:17 PM, anime-man10 wrote:
FUCK THAT...IM GONNA DO AN IRISH FLAG...HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!IRISH PRIDE!!!

YEAHHHH! Do it for all us celts!

And also I found paint on amazon.com and some of it is brands I've heard of so I'm gonna order some. Its only going like 4-5 dollars a can so I'm gonna order a good 10 cans.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 20:19:38

Done...Just got done now...I took a short time to do it because my neighbor was home.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 21:47:20

yo to whoever said that they tagged their neighbours fence, a real writer doesn't write on other peoples property.... You fight against the power, not your fellow man.

if you have any questions about graff I'll be happy to answer them, but only ask ANYONE questions after watching this film

Style Wars

enjoy... i'm gona watch thsi again

peace

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-01 23:12:35

Thanks for the vid Airbuster. It actually inspired me to head out and throw my piece up tomorrow morning. I wake up early as hell so I figure I'll just take my bike and look around town for some spots. But, Idk, I think I'm gonna change the name I go by. I only started writing clover as irish nationalism but now I wanna get a new name that I can throw up everywhere. (Small town, everyone sees my stuff) So that gives me something to work with tonight. Clipboard and some pens. I'm out though, peace.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 00:45:44

"TICS" huh....I'll think about it. It's been hard lately tryin to find out a new name, I was lookin through the dictionary for anything that clicks and so far no.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 02:09:05

legend right thurr

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 02:13:51

It's been a while since I posted in here, but now, I'm running out of excuses of where to get paint. I'm not 18, so I'm not old enough to buy it.
I can get it for 95 cents a can, I just CAN'T buy it because the people won't let me.
Do you think if I went to a self scanner, they'd ask for ID.
Any other ideas on how to get it.
I used a school excuse, but it's summer, still.
GIMME IDEAS please!

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 02:31:36

At 8/2/07 01:32 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Whatever you like. Just make sure its something original. Names like, "Ghost" and "Lost" aren't really original.

Hey! =(

Anywho, with some really shitty paint, i put something to work.

Now i know it looks toy-ish, but i did it with a pair of scissors so lay off. With the right tools, this will look a lot better.

Ignore what looks like an L, i was going to attempt LOST_E but i thought id start small.

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 04:57:55

SpeedMetal, i really don't suggest having the word LOST in your name, it's been done to death.

i found my piece that I did, here it is... sorry for the bad quality, blame the webcam...

I have 2 pics, here's the first

the writing underneath if u cant read it says

And if you think the style is wack
then pick up the can and start firin' back

Nevr1

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 04:58:55

Here's a closer picture without the writing underneath.

I WISH i had a better quality cam, this is really gay...

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 06:07:42

At 8/2/07 04:57 AM, Airbuster wrote: SpeedMetal, i really don't suggest having the word LOST in your name, it's been done to death.

Hmm...fair enough. But i want something that still incorporates '?' in it...im thinking maybe GONE or MISS1NG or just MISSING or M?SS?NG.

i found my piece that I did, here it is... sorry for the bad quality, blame the webcam...
And if you think the style is wack
then pick up the can and start firin' back

Nice style man, i like it.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 09:02:58

At 8/1/07 09:47 PM, Airbuster wrote: yo to whoever said that they tagged their neighbours fence, a real writer doesn't write on other peoples property.... You fight against the power, not your fellow man.

if you have any questions about graff I'll be happy to answer them, but only ask ANYONE questions after watching this film

Style Wars

enjoy... i'm gona watch thsi again

peace

Dude...My neighbor works for the government....cops. He busted a few of my tagging bu=ddies so I decided to tag his fence....He got what he deserved.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 09:23:14

I think I'm gonna use something in Irish Gaelic to use as a name. That or German, eh I'll figure it out.

I was out at 7 this morning tagging, I never went so early on a weekday and its a bad idea. I got some tags in (8) but there were garbage men and day laborers fuckin everywhere. They don't really care but I didn't feel like having to deal with anyone. Once I get a hold of a camera I'll get a pic of this piece I got by the train tracks on a big brick building. Peace.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 11:08:33

Hey. I just found this forum/crew. May I please join?
I love defacing property and leaving my marm upon the world.

All American Psycho

Grafitti Crew, defacing the world since 2006

Tom Fulp is a sexy beast.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 13:31:07

I FINALLY GOT SOME FUCKING PICTURES OF MY STUFF (I even got the "e" to look like a face last night)

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/M rDeadly/?action=view&current=CIMG1253.jp g

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/M rDeadly/?action=view&current=CIMG1252.jp g

The first one is the better one, if you ask me. The N's look better, and that's the one where the e's look like faces.

@AirBuster - I really like that piece you drew, although I would recommend making it look like it's looking over your head. Like...like you're looking up at it.

@SadGirl - Very nice! I actually liked the affect those four paper circles had on the end result, even though they weren't meant to be there.

At 8/2/07 11:08 AM, AllAmericanPsycho wrote: Hey. I just found this forum/crew. May I please join?
I love defacing property and leaving my marm upon the world.

I don't like to see Graffiti as "defacing" stuff, but sure! Welcome to the club.Page 1Page 2

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 13:34:24

Disregard the bits at the end that say "Post 1" and "Post 2". It's the same as the URL's from above, I was just tyring to make th epost neater, and, well, failed.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 14:13:34

Nice job deadly, looks good.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 15:17:07

yea deadly, i'm not gonna lie you're making proper progress. Don't put that on stickers, but paint that with spraypaint. It really isnt good enough to be on a sticker, because stickers are really supposed to be ur A+ game, and ur A+ game should be much better than this, no offense intended.

But if you were to paint these pieces really big, you would get a lot of good practice using the can. Considering how simple the letter structure is (which btw you need to work on, just try and make all hte letters look the same, but obviously maintaining the letter that they are) you should have no problem painting this somewhere... I don't suggest playing with outlines and borders when you're first starting off because its a million times harder than it looks to paint ur piece.

In soon time you'll progress, and you'll pwn all the graff noobs, and then parkour your ass away from the crime scene..

i'll design some next shit, and maybe go bombing some time soon, right now i gotta get rdy to go out to this pro skater tour... these dudes are in my neighbourhood and theyre gonna be skating at a local skatepark... and im definitely down for that.

and again, to the guy that painted his neighbours fence, if u tagged a cops property, thats automatic heat on ur name.. but im pretty sure u were smart enough to change names since uve done that.

stay writin
peace

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 15:39:29

How does the name TR3ND sound? I made a sketch of it while in science and I really liked it. It would use a lot paint, but that's alright.
If you want, I'll post a picture soon, okay.
By the way, do you guys think it would be possible for me to re-join!?

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 16:25:49

As I went out due to extreme boredom I couldn't help but get to some vandalism. As you can see I tag a lot, occasionally 2-3 times a day. And in those 2-3 times ill hit probably 10 spots. Im 14 but look older, alls I do is ride a mountain bike and wear a hat and I look like an adult going somewhere so cops never check me. Anyway, when I went out I was working with names. I used to go buy Thirteen cause I was born on friday the thirteenth and I was thirteen when I thought it up but I figured it was taken so I just forgot it. But yesterday I drew thirteen really cool so I wanted to put it to use. Due to there being 9 kids with the name Dan in this town, in high school at least, I'll usually put DAN somewhere. But I chose to mix them and do DAN~13 and it came out really cool. And even if the cops identify me its such a small town I know most of them so at most they'll just take the paint, its happened before. I dont consider it gettign caught cause I get no punishment really, just need to find more paint.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 17:32:52

does anyone like this stencil just try to remeber this is my first time making stencils and im not very good at getting ideas

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 20:03:27

Hey everybody...I'm going from Virginia To Maine Right Now.I'm in Richmond, The Capitol. I'm going to update you guys every three hours on where I am and such. I know you probably don't care but, It will give You something to do.btw....My Celtix friend. I saw that u were in New York...what do u tag as beacuse Im onna be on the outskirts of NYC.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 22:21:21

I really don't know where to go from here, so if anyone has any advice for me, I'll gladly receive it.

At 8/2/07 03:17 PM, Airbuster wrote: yea deadly, i'm not gonna lie you're making proper progress. Don't put that on stickers, but paint that with spraypaint. It really isnt good enough to be on a sticker, because stickers are really supposed to be ur A+ game, and ur A+ game should be much better than this, no offense intended.

Haha, as of now that IS my A game :D

But if you were to paint these pieces really big, you would get a lot of good practice using the can.

I still don't have any good tips, but I'm not motivated to go out tomorrow and find a nice hidden spot to practice. I have a contact who buys tips and cans on the internet, so I'll ask him to buy a couple for me.

Considering how simple the letter structure is (which btw you need to work on, just try and make all hte letters look the same, but obviously maintaining the letter that they are) you should have no problem painting this somewhere...

What do you mean here? Could you be a little more in depth and detailed please? I really want to get better at this point, and some specifics would be helpful.

I don't suggest playing with outlines and borders when you're first starting off because its a million times harder than it looks to paint ur piece.

I think I could do that if I were to try. Just write my name in white, fill it in, then trace the border. Right?

At 8/2/07 02:13 PM, Kreator0943 wrote: Nice job deadly, looks good.

Thanks, I've been working on that "style" (if you can call it that) for the last month or so.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-02 23:13:14

Well It's been about three hours since my last update. Just entered into Maryland about 15 minutes ago. We're still gonna have to go Through the hellhole known as Hartford Conneticut sooner or later. I feel like crap. My nerves are acting up and so are my allergies. Stopped by McDonalds a few minutes ago and ate some cheeseburgrs. Saw the Washington Monument from my window and that was pretty cool. If anybody lives on the east coast, look at the moon. It's pretty eerie right? Well, I'll continue to keep you posted on what's happening.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-03 02:09:20

Anime man, i'm an east coaster and I just look a look at the moon and yea, it is pretty creepy lookin tonight... a lot of fog covering it, and its really bright, and oddly coloured... kinda like somethings gonna go DOWN tonight.

Neon, what i meant by that is your piece is easy to draw, and because of this it's not hard to fill, and you wont fuck it up as easily. Tips are your #1 priority, aside from paint, for painting a good piece.

Cope2 and Seen

check that out, Cope and Seen were 2 very big NYC graffiti artists, theyre legends, and they've been painting since the 70s

peace nigz

BBS Signature