00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,291 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-05 17:37:58

At 8/2/07 05:32 PM, chunkylover105 wrote: does anyone like this stencil just try to remeber this is my first time making stencils and im not very good at getting ideas

i left this on page 23 and asked for a reply but noones awnsered please awnser i want to know if its good or if you think its funny or what

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-05 17:40:58

It's cool I guess. I dunno much about this stuff.

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-05 21:30:09

At 8/5/07 05:31 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote:
Wal-mart has cans for 96 cents.
Do you think if I went to a self scan, I could get them?

Hell yeah bro, its at least worth a try. Put the cans in a cart then cover them with something else but dont buy what you cover it with. Should work. Try it and get back to me on how it works out. If not I'll just do it.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 01:27:18

At 8/5/07 03:04 AM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: My first shot at a drawing of painting.

yo the only thing I can think of is that your letters just lack originality. I suppose that comes with jsut starting out, but the style you laid out is too do-able, you know what i mean? Pieces like this are known as a strait-letter piece, except you're E takes away from that style. Strait letters are trying to make perfectly normal letters, and theyre good because of how perfect you're SUPPOSED to get them. I have a few strait letters in my blackbook I'll show you them when I get a little less lazy..

****ATTENTION: ZERO FROM HELL******
ZERO FROM HELL!!! You, my good sir have a very skewed view of reality. Perhaps you should take a year off the computer and into your real fuckin community, on hte real fuckin streets. These internet police CANNOT chase you down, hold your head to the ground and put your wrists in cuffs. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WRISTS IN CUFFS?! NO you don't so dont say you do, motherfucker. (not bragging, but i do know how it feels)

no graff artist will ever give a fuck about your internet Clan... no scratch that... no human being outside of your clan, or the game you play, will EVER care. You're a kid. I can tell because the way you type is very immature, you're DEFINITELY not 21 as your profile would have us believe. If you want to learn graffiti, check out the videos that SadGirl posted up, check out the flix i've posted, and watch the fuckin pics that I'm gonna put up.... If you're not ready to learn the real STREET ART of GRAFFITI, the gtfo and STAY tfo.

now that that little rant is done with... I'd like to point out that in Toronto, we don't have to be 18 to buy paint, even though I am 18... so if we did it wouldn't affect me :D

I drew some pieces at work (i work market research, so i sit around for 7 hours strait and draw) and Ill webcam them. Theyre better than the one I already posted because I knew I had 7 hours in front of me, and that I had time to finish something of high quality.

and SadGirl that piece that was done in your name is fuckin sick. Thank your homie for doin that shit, it put some real validity behind the name Lust. Ur lucky to have a friend that can bomb. I've never had that luxury... and yea we revived Newgroudns Graffiti... they should make a documentary about us :)

ok ill get my bag and take some pics, peace

Nevr1

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 01:34:54

never sketch with a pen, it's a bitch.

I won't tell you what hte writing top-left says because I'll try and take a pic of it soon... next pic coming right up

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 01:37:04

I started this at a point in my shift when the work got heavy, so I never really got to finish it, and I made it so perfectly that I don't know how I'm going to make hte R... time to smoke some weed and ponder a little :P.. when i figure it out I'll finish up the added effects and show you cats... 1 more pic coming up

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 01:39:21

writing in the top left of the first pic

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 02:15:08

At 8/6/07 01:39 AM, Airbuster wrote: writing in the top left of the first pic

Haha nice, and nice work man, you have awesome style.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 03:34:01

At 8/6/07 02:15 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
Haha nice, and nice work man, you have awesome style.

haha thanks... and btw that was all done with a ballpoint pen, so you can imagine the time it took to colour in EVERY last bit in the piece.

ALSO, be as mean as you want to telemarketers, but be polite to market researchers. And NEVER do their surveys!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T ACCEPT SURVEYS!! People who accept surveys are the people who ruin my day. I like days with very few accepting people, more time to chill.

if anyone wants me to design a piece for them I'm able to every day at work. I sit around all day and draw anyway, so post and I'll throw something together for you.

Nevr1, bithes

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 06:20:08

At 8/5/07 09:30 PM, Kreator0943 wrote:
At 8/5/07 05:31 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote:
Wal-mart has cans for 96 cents.
Do you think if I went to a self scan, I could get them?
Hell yeah bro, its at least worth a try. Put the cans in a cart then cover them with something else but dont buy what you cover it with. Should work. Try it and get back to me on how it works out. If not I'll just do it.

You mean steal!? I wouldn't mind vandalizing, but stealing is bad. Gave that up. I'll just try to do self scan without and id or something.

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 06:33:26

and the man behind the piece... literally ;)

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 08:51:17

At 8/6/07 06:33 AM, Airbuster wrote: and the man behind the piece... literally ;)

You don't look eighteen, no offense I'm just saying. And nice pics you put up, good shit brother.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 09:30:32

I've been getting a couple kids from my town into graffiti lately. Tomorrow I'll be tagging with my friend Joe, and let me tell you he can do some sick shit with a can. Apparently hes been tagging since he was a kid. I've seen his stuff I just didn't know it was him. As far as the getting kids into graffiti, its been working out, this summer alone theres at least 6 new people bombing around my neighborhood which I like but the adults obviously hate. Luckily my parents dont care I bomb or I'd be fucked. They've seen me actually bombing and I just turned and kind of awkwardly waved. Hah, it was so weird. But anyway yeah If I can manage to find a camera Ill take a shot of tomorrow's work. Peace.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 11:01:32

here's some stickers I made last night when I was high. hence the bad quality of the drawing/picture.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 16:12:11

At 8/6/07 08:51 AM, Kreator0943 wrote:
You don't look eighteen, no offense I'm just saying. And nice pics you put up, good shit brother.

i dont know how u can tell only seeing nose-up, but hey i get to use student tickets on the subway still :P.

nobody has relaly asked me to do anything for them, and im going to work now... to be bored as hellfuck. Perhaps i will draw again. We'll see what happens when I get home at 11pm tonight.

catch u guys and gals later.

peace

nevr1 2look18 haha

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 16:16:01

At 8/6/07 11:01 AM, UKZ wrote: here's some stickers I made last night when I was high. hence the bad quality of the drawing/picture.

I thought the number one was the best. Cuz that's me. I'll use that in my next drawing guys. I'll start on it in a bit, and post it.

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 16:25:39

I thought the number one was the best. Cuz that's me. I'll use that in my next drawing guys. I'll start on it in a bit, and post it.

well hurry up, im hella bored brah.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 16:47:14

At 8/6/07 04:25 PM, UKZ wrote:
well hurry up, im hella bored brah.

Well it's gonna take some time, girl issues!

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 16:49:51

Well it's gonna take some time, girl issues!

grr...smack dat hoe, it helps. I guess I'll just draw for now then I guess.

lame.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 18:15:00

After about an hour and a half of my annual graff practice on plywood in my yard I decided to start going by CELT. Its quick and damn easy. Anyway im in a hurry, peace.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 23:01:57

yo trend, right now pieces arent your number 1 priority, as you are just starting off. the legends of graff all say that the key to greatness is having a great handstyle.

Handstyles are tags, and these are the things that everyone bitches and complains about, cuz they make the streets "ugly" and yada yada.... they only make the streets ugly if its an ugly tag. If the tag looks good it makes me happy to walk by and see it, and that's not only coming from a graffiti artist, but i even had a convorsation with an art teacher of mine who enjoys well made tags aswell.

so work and work and work on your tags. Look at other artsits and take styles. Take a style and bite it. THATS right, bite a friggen style. Then after a while, the style you've bitten will become easier to write because you will have memorized it, and after enough time, you'll look back at the style you bit and found that your style is totally different... this is because you've only taken the outline of the style, and you forgot how it REALLY looks, and have made it your own.

So style biting is the best way to learn. Dont just try and make cool looking letters, you have to bite. so BITE BITE BITE BITE BITE! Bite everything you can get your little biter mouth on. Just keep writing that style and soon enough you'll develop it into your own style. You cant just develop a style over night. This takes hours a day of writing. I sat in class all day for like a year just writing all over the back of my tests... every minute that wasn't like a test or something I would be graffing my books... and at the end of tests i would graff the test up!

I bit my buddys style a year and a half ago. Then a year later I realized by looking at my old stuff that "WOW, i am way better than the style i bit", and now ppl like my shit. a lot of ppl enjoy my pieces and they always comment on them, and it feels great :D

ok im gion out. long day at work today and its time to smoke a blunt and get higher than a motherfucker

PEEEEACE!

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-06 23:41:45

Airbuster you are a good teacher, and a high motherfucker! Right on!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-07 00:49:20

dont wory biatch if u wanna see some street work I'll show u what ive done in my time :P. Tmr i have a day off and i'll take some flix of my tags. I used to tag Mecs and I'll look for some of those. I'll show u some nevr tags and i'll even look for some of my original Misc tags.

i hope that post wasn't a hint at me not bein in the streets.. cuz word i bet i've laid out more Mecs tags out there than everyones amount of tags in this thread put together. When i was 17 i was a serious bomber. Now that I'm 18 im focusing more on money, but I havent lost an ounce of my love for the art, and havent lost an ounce of my BALLS, i'll still tag cop cars and train yards.

I've had other graff artists askin around my school who i was.
only 4 have ever found out who i am.
the rest are wondering where Mecs went.

Nevr1 motherfucker, recognize. the Ex Mecs

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-07 01:26:17

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-07 02:16:05

At 8/7/07 01:26 AM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: I think I did that right.
I didn't work extremely hard, but... I tried different stuff.

They look ok, just keep working dude.

Now, i want you guys to picture this done in the back of my schoolbook, with a texta, AND left handed...

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-07 02:44:59

double post

Fuck off, if they shut down the sites it doesn't mean that the writers wont stop.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-07 04:03:47

Hi I would like to join your Graffiti Crew. I am just starting out so they are not the best but hey im new. I will post my pics.

It will take 22659.252 days at the rate of 1.67 exp. per day to reach level 60. (Or 62 year(s), 755 month(s) and 9 day(s)). I will Live to see the day!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-07 04:29:42

At 8/7/07 04:03 AM, Phyco13 wrote: Hi I would like to join your Graffiti Crew. I am just starting out so they are not the best but hey im new. I will post my pics.

Thats what this crew needs i guess so i don't see why Airbuster or DaSadGirl wouldn't let you join.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-07 07:33:40

yo lol, sry if ive seem like emotional lately. I'm really really stoned right now (HASH SONn!) and i see the error in my ways. IF you take a look at my posts, youll see how fucked up my sleeping pattern is. It's fucked and its constantly changing.. you try doing that and see how you feel :P.

so i pulled a gay move and insulted the e-tagger, and used the term biatch, which is not a term that one should use when referencing to another. and i apologize. as i say i dont have a camera, but ill get my buddy to bring his cellphone or digicam and i'll search the hood.

and ya its so much harder to get noticed in graff in LA than it is in Toronto. Whens hte last time you ever saw on youtube "LEGENDZ OF TORONTO!"... never! you've never seen this. So this is my opporunity as a young graff artist... will i dedicate my life to becoming a toronto legend?.... Don't get me wrong we're a big graffiti city, and we have some SICK artists doin shit up in Toronto. \\

Trik, Causr, Kane, more (all toronto)

Graffiti on the streets of Toronto

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-08-07 15:47:44

FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY PAINT READ THIS:
Just go into the paint aisle, pick up your cans, check to see how much they got in em', the more you hear the pea shake the less paint is in it. Then when you got the paint you want, walk to the Self-Scan checkout, do all the things it says, put paint in a paper bag, after you plastic bag it. TRUST ME. If any of the workers give you shit just say you are painting your bike. Oh and one last thing, when buying your paint don't go with your parents, just a suggestion.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature