00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation Empire

265,396 Views | 6,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-04 21:23:14

Yeah i hardly have the time to post here and to post on the secondary forum as well. But hey i will try to post there as often as i can.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-04 23:12:17

Just a note: People say the Xbox 360 is better than the PS3, but they're both equal.
360 has: Halo 3, Gears of War, Mass Effect
PS3 has: Motorstorm, Lair, Warhawk.

6 awesome Microsoft/Sony games.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-04 23:32:58

I think the PS3 has not had a good game for it yet. In comparison of original shooters the Xbox 360 beats the PS3. Honestly resistance was horrible compared to gears of war. I say the PS2 has some great games but I am still unimpressed with the PS3

If you would like to discuss something do not hesitate to contact me

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 01:02:40

On the PSE Forums it says that it's Piro's birthday today!!!

Happy 18th Birthday dude!

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 02:56:51

At 3/4/07 06:01 PM, hhcash wrote: Square Enix is so confusing. Are they Squaresoft, Square, Enix, or what? They have like 5 different names and they change the names of their RPGs.

They are "Square Enix" on FFXII. That's probably the best combination.

At 3/4/07 06:07 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Crap, I haven't posted in ages. Not for several pages but no one seemed to notice. :(

I noticed but then I remembered you have a life outside NG.

At 3/4/07 02:44 PM, Piromano wrote: Ok, so, anyone here have played Micro Machines?
Pretty cool game!
I got Micro Maniacs for the PS which is almost the same except you get little people instead and they all have unique powers. It's really cool and VERY fun! It's the same concept as Micro Machines, same domestic maps, same weapons sometimes and same idea.

Oh I've heard of that. Sounds a bit like those Army men games with the toy soldiers

At 3/4/07 06:11 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 3/4/07 01:22 PM, Piromano wrote:
Het, try to post more often on the sec. forum!
And don't tell me to post! I do post on the secondary forum thank you very much. And that is why they call it secondary. To be used less often than the primary forum. Now stop annoying us with that.

This may be harsh but it is true. The secondary forum is not as important as this one so don't expect it to be as active.
Happy Birthday Pyro!

At 3/4/07 11:32 PM, Lockout wrote: I think the PS3 has not had a good game for it yet. In comparison of original shooters the Xbox 360 beats the PS3. Honestly resistance was horrible compared to gears of war. I say the PS2 has some great games but I am still unimpressed with the PS3

Original shooters? There is no such thing. However there are a couple of original shooters (amazingly) coming out on PS3. One is called Bioshock and the other I can't remember but it's been released on the 360...Prey! That's it. Looks interesting.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 03:31:13

ShadoW19915 playstation empire.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 05:04:08

My dad is getting us a ps3 omg this is gonna be awsome, can i join here i love games and love my ps2, cant wait for my new system soon.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 10:37:19

At 3/5/07 03:31 AM, ShadoW19915 wrote: ShadoW19915 playstation empire.

You only have 3 Posts. That is not good. So I'm putting you on Probation for a week and then i will decide if you can or can't join.

You Must This For A Week since You are on Probation

1. Post Everyday of this week.
2. Must Be Active (No Spamming or Flaming and no short one liner posts and last must stay on PS topic).
3. Work on posting on NG's. So get more posts. You can start by posting here a lot but no double posts. All your posts on NG's should not be Hurtful or spamming.

That is all for you.

At 3/5/07 05:04 AM, theabyss wrote: My dad is getting us a ps3 omg this is gonna be awsome, can i join here i love games and love my ps2, cant wait for my new system soon.

Same for you.

You only have 5 Posts. That is not good. So I'm putting you on Probation for a week and then i will decide if you can or can't join.

You Must This For A Week since You are on Probation

2. Must Be Active (No Spamming or Flaming and no short one liner posts and last must stay on PS topic).
3. Work on posting on NG's. So get more posts. You can start by posting here a lot but no double posts. All your posts on NG's should not be Hurtful or spamming.

That is all for you.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:05:54

At 3/4/07 11:32 PM, Lockout wrote: I think the PS3 has not had a good game for it yet. In comparison of original shooters the Xbox 360 beats the PS3. Honestly resistance was horrible compared to gears of war. I say the PS2 has some great games but I am still unimpressed with the PS3

Although I like the Wii better than both systems I still think the PS3 will do well. Why are you hating on the PS3? Isn't this the PSE? Not the "Point out the mistakes in the PS3 club". Am I right?

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:08:45

At 3/5/07 11:05 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
Although I like the Wii better than both systems I still think the PS3 will do well. Why are you hating on the PS3? Isn't this the PSE? Not the "Point out the mistakes in the PS3 club". Am I right?

He is talking about the PS3. And he never mentioned the Wii because its not really in the riverly between the two consoles.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:10:27

At 3/5/07 11:08 AM, Abyssus wrote:
He is talking about the PS3. And he never mentioned the Wii because its not really in the riverly between the two consoles.

I know. I was just saying. And I know it isn't in the rivalry. While those two bicker the Wii sores above them.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:24:58

At 3/5/07 11:10 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 3/5/07 11:08 AM, Abyssus wrote:
I know. I was just saying. And I know it isn't in the rivalry. While those two bicker the Wii sores above them.

Yes, but anyone who truely likes a console won't care about Stats or sales. And anyway, the people who but the PS3 or 360 would proberly not want the Wii because they prefer graphics over gameplay.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:39:00

At 3/5/07 11:24 AM, Abyssus wrote:
Yes, but anyone who truely likes a console won't care about Stats or sales. And anyway, the people who but the PS3 or 360 would proberly not want the Wii because they prefer graphics over gameplay.

Graphics don't mean a damn thing compared to gameplay and you know that! Or at least you should know that. In fact every decent gamer in the WORLD should know that. As long as the Wii has such fun games on it that bring the family together (as in bring in all the people no matter what the age) it won't matter if its graphics are like that of the latest Xbox games.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:42:26

At 3/5/07 11:39 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 3/5/07 11:24 AM, Abyssus wrote:
Graphics don't mean a damn thing compared to gameplay and you know that! Or at least you should know that. In fact every decent gamer in the WORLD should know that. As long as the Wii has such fun games on it that bring the family together (as in bring in all the people no matter what the age) it won't matter if its graphics are like that of the latest Xbox games.

But graphics add to the realness and make a feeling. Like if you played Resi one its not scary now because of the graphics. They do matter, maybe not the most. But what im trying to say is wii is light hearted fun. Not really intense, which is what some people want. Like me.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:45:15

At 3/5/07 11:42 AM, Abyssus wrote:
But graphics add to the realness and make a feeling. Like if you played Resi one its not scary now because of the graphics. They do matter, maybe not the most. But what im trying to say is wii is light hearted fun. Not really intense, which is what some people want. Like me.

HELLO!? Did you not read the little section I posted about Godfather: Blackhand Edition for the Wii? Tu estupido?

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:45:25

At 3/5/07 11:42 AM, Abyssus wrote:

Graphics are important but not the most important thing. If a game which was made in the 20th Century has worse graphics than a brand new game it is natural but if it is vice-versa... Not a good sign.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 11:47:46

At 3/5/07 11:45 AM, Marsupial wrote: Graphics are important but not the most important thing. If a game which was made in the 20th Century has worse graphics than a brand new game it is natural but if it is vice-versa... Not a good sign.

Thats what I said.
And whats this about the old better then new. I never said that.
18 days to the launch!

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 15:56:21

LET MEH JOIN

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 16:00:57

At 3/5/07 03:56 PM, SuperShad wrote: LET MEH JOIN

HOW BOUTZ NO!!! Freakin culo. Culo is a spanish word just so you guys know.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 17:09:21

At 3/5/07 11:39 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: At 3/4/07 11:12 PM, hhcash wrote: Just a note: People say the Xbox 360 is better than the PS3, but they're both equal.
360 has: Halo 3, Gears of War, Mass Effect

What's Mass Effect? Also, I was watching Gamer TV and they said that the Xbox 360 IS the best next-gen console. They then stated lots of reasons.

6 awesome Microsoft/Sony games.

Yes, it's SIX games! That's nothing. Where are the rest of the games you have to compare/ You don't buy a console for three games.

At 3/5/07 02:56 AM, Marsupial wrote:
At 3/4/07 06:07 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Crap, I haven't posted in ages. Not for several pages but no one seemed to notice. :(
I noticed but then I remembered you have a life outside NG.

Lol, I guss so. Actually, most of the time I just played Oblivion and Alien Hominid on the Xbox.

I got Micro Maniacs for the PS
Oh I've heard of that. Sounds a bit like those Army men games with the toy soldiers

No, it's not like Toy Soldiers. You race around tracks that are based on domestic stuff.

One is called Bioshock and the other I can't remember but it's been released on the 360...Prey! That's it. Looks interesting.

I heard that BioShock was coming out for Xbox 360. I'm not sure about PS3.
I know I've heard of Prey but I can't remember it at all.

At 3/5/07 11:05 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Isn't this the PSE? Not the "Point out the mistakes in the PS3 club". Am I right?

So you're saying that we're simply NOT allowed to talk about ANY of the PS3s flaws just because it's the PSE, right?

Graphics don't mean a damn thing compared to gameplay and you know that!

I agree with you on that. Graphics mean nothing at all if the game is shit but they're nice to have. For exaple, would you buy FF7 original or FF7 with the graphics completely brought up to date but the rest of the content untouched?

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 17:23:03

At 3/5/07 05:09 PM, Black-Flame wrote:
At 3/5/07 11:39 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: One is called Bioshock and the other I can't remember but it's been released on the 360...Prey! That's it. Looks interesting.
I heard that BioShock was coming out for Xbox 360. I'm not sure about PS3.
I know I've heard of Prey but I can't remember it at all.

Bioshock is coming out for PS3! The company stated it wasn't completely exclusive and dropped a hint it would be appearing on PS3.

I can understand, gamer TV saying Xbox 360 is the best. Because most chavs have one, and no im not saying its a chav console or its shite, and last time I checked the presenter was a chav. Has it changed?

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 17:34:35

At 3/5/07 05:23 PM, Abyssus wrote:
At 3/5/07 05:09 PM, Black-Flame wrote: I heard that BioShock was coming out for Xbox 360. I'm not sure about PS3.
Bioshock is coming out for PS3! The company stated it wasn't completely exclusive and dropped a hint it would be appearing on PS3.

I never said it wasn't. I'm just not sure.

I can understand, gamer TV saying Xbox 360 is the best. Because most chavs have one, and no im not saying its a chav console or its shite, and last time I checked the presenter was a chav. Has it changed?

He's not a chav, chavs don't know how to use Xboxs.
Also, I always thought the presenter was really geeky.
Besides, he's just the presenter, he doesn't do ALL of the game-playing.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 18:10:24

At 3/5/07 01:02 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: On the PSE Forums it says that it's Piro's birthday today!!!

Happy 18th Birthday dude!

Hehehehe, thanksd dude!

It's a pity you're the only one that notice that : (

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 18:26:13

At 3/5/07 12:39 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 3/5/07 10:37 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: You Must This For A Week since You are on Probation
Nice rules, post them on the forum.

Urgg. i can't believe i forgot to say DO*. it's YOU MUST "DO" THIS FOR A WEEK SINCE YOU ARE ON PROBATION. I'm such and idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 21:55:58

At 3/5/07 10:37 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: You Must This For A Week since You are on Probation

That is all for you.

I see well thats good about rules and all, but i thought clubs are not supose to promote more posting as a requirment of joining,

and as for #3 not hurtful or spamming posts that i can understand but if you want that type of rule you should inforce it, because i seen some insulting and hurtfull posts in spanish in this thread???

II love my ps games and my soon new ps3, but if im not allowed to join because i dont have enough posts well thats sorta sad, seems as if you care more about how many posts someone has over there enjoyment of a playstation system or game.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 22:04:52

At 3/5/07 09:55 PM, theabyss wrote:

That is all for you.
I see well thats good about rules and all, but i thought clubs are not supose to promote more posting as a requirment of joining,

I know that but i want to get to know all members and i can only tell be seeing them post. That's why i want more posts from you.

and as for #3 not hurtful or spamming posts that i can understand but if you want that type of rule you should inforce it, because i seen some insulting and hurtfull posts in spanish in this thread???

I am really sorry i had no idea what that meant. Thankyou!
Also like i said I want "MOST" of everyone's post to be nice.

*Good Start Son*

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-05 22:17:11

At 3/5/07 04:00 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:

I'm sorry but you don't need to swear. I can take care of spamming members. *Contacts Phantom*

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-06 02:46:59

At 3/5/07 10:17 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 3/5/07 04:00 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
I'm sorry but you don't need to swear. I can take care of spamming members. *Contacts Phantom*

He can swear in spanish. As long as it isn't unprovoked bullshit.
I'm looking to play FFXII for hours on end when I get back from school.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-06 02:51:43

Let theabyss join. His name is like mine and I have seen him around. He joined my club.
Just give him a chance and see if he does good.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-03-06 03:02:15

At 3/6/07 02:51 AM, Abyssus wrote: Let theabyss join. His name is like mine and I have seen him around. He joined my club.
Just give him a chance and see if he does good.

He's on probation. Where the fuck s the memberlist for Sunday?
I'm going to school now, OJ are you?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature