New Topic Respond to this Topic
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-04-19 14:25:57 Reply

At 4/18/15 10:08 PM, ShiftyHyena wrote: If someone could make me a sig that looks kinda like a nametag (one of those bronze ones that sit on your boss's desk), that says "Shifty: Professional Lie-Vomiter," it would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much!

I'm kind of confused, this is a nametag but that doesn't sound what you were looking for, did you mean the paper weight that bosses usually have that says their name? If you could find me the name of the object i cold try and make something for you.

Cordyceps
Cordyceps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-04-19 14:31:54 Reply

At 4/19/15 02:25 PM, Radaketor wrote: I'm kind of confused, this is a nametag but that doesn't sound what you were looking for, did you mean the paper weight that bosses usually have that says their name? If you could find me the name of the object i cold try and make something for you.

They're called nameplates.

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-04-19 15:12:08 Reply

At 4/19/15 02:31 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/19/15 02:25 PM, Radaketor wrote: I'm kind of confused, this is a nametag but that doesn't sound what you were looking for, did you mean the paper weight that bosses usually have that says their name? If you could find me the name of the object i cold try and make something for you.
They're called nameplates.

Weirdly i thought those were what people had on their cars.

@ShiftyHyena, i've tried making you a sig with what you asked but pixlr (which i use most of the times) is buggy at the moment and i can't manage to do anything interesting or mildly decent with the lettering on sumopaint, i wanted to give it a kind of 3D effect but i'm not sure how to.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

ShiftyHyena
ShiftyHyena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-04-21 00:47:33 Reply

At 4/19/15 03:12 PM, Radaketor wrote: @ShiftyHyena, i've tried making you a sig with what you asked but pixlr (which i use most of the times) is buggy at the moment and i can't manage to do anything interesting or mildly decent with the lettering on sumopaint, i wanted to give it a kind of 3D effect but i'm not sure how to.

Oh, thanks anyway! I'll see if I can't do anything in GIMP or something.

When I'm not spouting bullshit, I'm actually dead serious.
Okay, check this out! I need 17 more big hunky writers by mid-June!