Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 1,908,004 Views
  • 60,975 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
LuckyLightTitan
LuckyLightTitan
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2016
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-11 01:32:08 Reply

At 3/10/16 09:19 PM, Homicidee wrote:
At 3/10/16 12:07 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: can someone make me a wolfenstein 3D sig?
i want it to look somewhat retro if possible
It's a bit simple is this any good?

this looks awesome thanks!

Cordyceps
Cordyceps
  • Member since: May. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Game Developer
Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-12 00:41:00 (edited 2016-03-12 00:41:12) Reply

At 3/12/16 12:40 AM, Cordyceps wrote: free signature

its beautiful

registered under creative commons do not steal

thanks

Joestar
Joestar
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-14 01:21:04 Reply

Hey, any sig maker that can edit this wallpaper into a sig? Dont add anything, just crop it so that at least most of the sillouhette is visible. Thanks.


ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2014
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-14 02:53:32 Reply

At 3/14/16 01:21 AM, Joestar wrote: Hey, any sig maker that can edit this wallpaper into a sig? Dont add anything, just crop it so that at least most of the sillouhette is visible. Thanks.

Here you go.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


In case you didn't know Lucina's my waifu! ❤
|Help Support Newgrounds|

BBS Signature
Joestar
Joestar
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-14 02:58:18 Reply

At 3/14/16 02:53 AM, Homicidee wrote:
At 3/14/16 01:21 AM, Joestar wrote: Hey, any sig maker that can edit this wallpaper into a sig? Dont add anything, just crop it so that at least most of the sillouhette is visible. Thanks.
Here you go.

Thanks my dude.


ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

BBS Signature
intestinal-parasit3
intestinal-parasit3
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-20 21:55:28 Reply

Hi, I would consider it a huge favor if somebody could make me a sig.
I just want it to say my username. My favorite color is yellow, so it would also be cool if you could include that.
I'm sorry if I am not being specific enough, but I don't really have an idea for one.
If you can make a sig for me, I will be eternally grateful, and preform a ritual human sacrifice in your honor. :)

Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2014
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-20 23:25:45 Reply

At 3/20/16 09:55 PM, intestinal-parasit3 wrote: Hi, I would consider it a huge favor if somebody could make me a sig.
I just want it to say my username. My favorite color is yellow, so it would also be cool if you could include that.

I see you like writing. How's this?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


In case you didn't know Lucina's my waifu! ❤
|Help Support Newgrounds|

BBS Signature
intestinal-parasit3
intestinal-parasit3
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-21 08:46:09 Reply

At 3/20/16 11:25 PM, Homicidee wrote:
At 3/20/16 09:55 PM, intestinal-parasit3 wrote: Hi, I would consider it a huge favor if somebody could make me a sig.
I just want it to say my username. My favorite color is yellow, so it would also be cool if you could include that.
I see you like writing. How's this?

This is awesome!!! Thank you so much!!!

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-23 14:15:54 Reply

I like my current sig, but was curious what others think about it. Think it needs work, or more color?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-23 17:03:57 (edited 2016-03-23 17:04:22) Reply

At 3/23/16 02:15 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I like my current sig, but was curious what others think about it. Think it needs work, or more color?

If I could change it I'd work on the bit with your username. Maybe put it all on the red line and keep it minimalist.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-24 12:44:42 Reply

At 3/23/16 05:03 PM, Decky wrote:
At 3/23/16 02:15 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I like my current sig, but was curious what others think about it. Think it needs work, or more color?
If I could change it I'd work on the bit with your username. Maybe put it all on the red line and keep it minimalist.

Could you show me what it would look like if you changed it?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-24 14:12:40 Reply

At 3/24/16 12:44 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Could you show me what it would look like if you changed it?

Indeed I could. Sadly I have a major headache from work and I'm unlikely to be designing anything else today. But maybe later or tomorrow.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-24 16:34:47 Reply

At 3/24/16 02:12 PM, Decky wrote:
At 3/24/16 12:44 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Could you show me what it would look like if you changed it?
Indeed I could. Sadly I have a major headache from work and I'm unlikely to be designing anything else today. But maybe later or tomorrow.

No problem. Let me know when it is done. Thank you for making my sig.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-25 17:20:52 (edited 2016-03-25 17:28:03) Reply

At 3/24/16 04:34 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: No problem. Let me know when it is done. Thank you for making my sig.

How's this? I made the text a little bigger and increased the tracking to improve legibility and then made it more minimalist by just having your username on the same baseline but used a different font and increased size for a good hierarchy of information.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
solitonmedic
solitonmedic
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-26 17:11:13 Reply

Oh! There are some really nice sigs here! My sig's pretty basic... haha-


Artwork by Quirkilicious.

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2014
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 01:49:58 Reply

At 3/26/16 05:11 PM, solitonmedic wrote: Oh! There are some really nice sigs here! My sig's pretty basic... haha-

Anything on your mind? I could try, and see what can be done.


In case you didn't know Lucina's my waifu! ❤
|Help Support Newgrounds|

BBS Signature
solitonmedic
solitonmedic
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 02:08:08 Reply

At 3/27/16 01:49 AM, Homicidee wrote:
At 3/26/16 05:11 PM, solitonmedic wrote: Oh! There are some really nice sigs here! My sig's pretty basic... haha-
Anything on your mind? I could try, and see what can be done.

Well, I was hoping I could get a signature of my character, Jun (that boy on my profile pic)! There aren't much reference or sample pictures of him, but I can make one for you for use!


Artwork by Quirkilicious.

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2014
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 02:19:56 Reply

At 3/27/16 02:08 AM, solitonmedic wrote: Well, I was hoping I could get a signature of my character, Jun (that boy on my profile pic)! There aren't much reference or sample pictures of him, but I can make one for you for use!

Is he your original character? Also, go right ahead, and place a link.


In case you didn't know Lucina's my waifu! ❤
|Help Support Newgrounds|

BBS Signature
solitonmedic
solitonmedic
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 02:30:27 (edited 2016-03-27 02:32:39) Reply

At 3/27/16 02:19 AM, Homicidee wrote:
At 3/27/16 02:08 AM, solitonmedic wrote: Well, I was hoping I could get a signature of my character, Jun (that boy on my profile pic)! There aren't much reference or sample pictures of him, but I can make one for you for use!
Is he your original character? Also, go right ahead, and place a link.

Yep, he is!

http://i.imgur.com/IDBt1NN.png
http://i.imgur.com/8HvbJHM.png
http://i.imgur.com/hK6EQPC.png

Here are a few pics. Do you think you could make a sig that's a bit 'dynamic'? Also, if possible to incorporate the Famicom branding logo within it?
http://eoinstanley.com/nintendo/famicom_branding.png

Thanks in advance, man!

EDIT: These stars would look nice... http://i.imgur.com/jgVD11l.png

Artwork by Quirkilicious.

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2014
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 02:36:53 Reply

At 3/27/16 02:30 AM, solitonmedic wrote: Thanks in advance, man!

He looks a lot like Link! Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by "dynamic?" I'll try, and get started on it tomarrow morning, it's a little late over here.


In case you didn't know Lucina's my waifu! ❤
|Help Support Newgrounds|

BBS Signature
solitonmedic
solitonmedic
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 02:40:44 Reply

At 3/27/16 02:36 AM, Homicidee wrote:
At 3/27/16 02:30 AM, solitonmedic wrote: Thanks in advance, man!
He looks a lot like Link! Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by "dynamic?" I'll try, and get started on it tomarrow morning, it's a little late over here.

Something that's like full of life, sporty even. Do you think you can use the color scheme red and gold somehow?


Artwork by Quirkilicious.

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2014
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 12:06:50 Reply

At 3/27/16 02:40 AM, solitonmedic wrote: Something that's like full of life, sporty even. Do you think you can use the color scheme red and gold somehow?

Bleh, probably not what you weren't looking for, but I gave something a shot.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


In case you didn't know Lucina's my waifu! ❤
|Help Support Newgrounds|

BBS Signature
solitonmedic
solitonmedic
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 14:06:19 Reply

At 3/27/16 12:06 PM, Homicidee wrote:
At 3/27/16 02:40 AM, solitonmedic wrote: Something that's like full of life, sporty even. Do you think you can use the color scheme red and gold somehow?
Bleh, probably not what you weren't looking for, but I gave something a shot.

Thank you so much!! I love it!
Do you think you can change the name to JunTheBobOmbAce, just in case if I get a name change later?


Artwork by Quirkilicious.

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2014
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 14:46:37 Reply

At 3/27/16 02:06 PM, solitonmedic wrote: Thank you so much!! I love it!
Do you think you can change the name to JunTheBobOmbAce, just in case if I get a name change later?

Yessir.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


In case you didn't know Lucina's my waifu! ❤
|Help Support Newgrounds|

BBS Signature
solitonmedic
solitonmedic
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-27 18:08:29 Reply

At 3/27/16 02:46 PM, Homicidee wrote:
At 3/27/16 02:06 PM, solitonmedic wrote: Thank you so much!! I love it!
Do you think you can change the name to JunTheBobOmbAce, just in case if I get a name change later?
Yessir.

Thanks much!!


Artwork by Quirkilicious.

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-30 11:23:19 Reply

At 3/25/16 05:20 PM, Decky wrote:
At 3/24/16 04:34 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: No problem. Let me know when it is done. Thank you for making my sig.
How's this? I made the text a little bigger and increased the tracking to improve legibility and then made it more minimalist by just having your username on the same baseline but used a different font and increased size for a good hierarchy of information.

I like the new concept. Is there a way to add " The Living Legend " above the words in gold or platinum?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-30 11:45:21 Reply

At 3/30/16 11:23 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I like the new concept. Is there a way to add " The Living Legend " above the words in gold or platinum?

Are you sure? It seems incredably big-headed with this new text and visually it looks odd.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-30 12:25:19 Reply

At 3/30/16 11:45 AM, Decky wrote:
At 3/30/16 11:23 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I like the new concept. Is there a way to add " The Living Legend " above the words in gold or platinum?
Are you sure? It seems incredably big-headed with this new text and visually it looks odd.

It was just an idea. Would it look better with thinner letters?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-03-30 13:49:01 (edited 2016-03-30 13:50:32) Reply

At 3/30/16 12:25 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It was just an idea. Would it look better with thinner letters?

How about something a little more subtle. It is a pretty big statement, I think it works in all lower case, small and under your username. That way people will read it "DoctorStrongbad. The living legend".

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature