00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted XMenheraAngelMyuX supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,882,945 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 02:57:49

At 4/11/10 02:50 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
Sound like a plan?

I rest my case. Tits.

Chill them.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 03:08:08

Hello sexy people.

If one of you cool cats gets a lil free time, was wanting a little 46x46 image for my profile.

Basically I was wanting a crescent moon, something like this would work.

I tried it myself, but I keep facking up the quality.

(lol stupid bastard)

You don't have to use that image, but any light shaded crescent moon would be lovely.

Thank you ahead of time, but I'll probably thank you when it's done as well.

Stay sexy.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 03:21:29

At 4/11/10 02:50 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote:

My imagination made up your sig, and it's "not your style". That's what small details will do. Why don't you provide some pictures or something, find a few that you like to give us something to go by. Maybe even put a little more thought behind what "your style" is. And don't say Fab. That's not a style, that's an aura. Sound like a plan?

chill out. i like the style, but the images used inside of it and the way its spaced and not a full sig are a little "not mah style" but i like the way it looks with the fab and those micro-lines going through it.
So can you make the sig a "full sig" and have an Explosion/Mushroom cloud Recolored with the fab aura? and have the background pink like how it is in the one you made before.

Also i must address this :

"Text you would like on your signature and any formatting there in.
The theme you would like your sig to follow. Include any links to pictures here.
Colors you would like to see in your sig or you would like to exclude.
Additional comments on layout/animation should go here."

Aside from the 4th one, i followed that. i told you i would like my name on it (first thing) I would like it to reference fab and my name (second one) and i said The fab Colors (3rd) the 4th is optional.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 09:19:06

At 4/11/10 03:08 AM, RuinedMartyr wrote: Hello sexy people.

If one of you cool cats gets a lil free time, was wanting a little 46x46 image for my profile.
(lol stupid bastard)
Stay sexy.

This may suit your fancy.
:(and I'm always sexy)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Best sig makers I met Lemon Punch HighWay Tateos Life Caged

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 11:43:57

At 4/11/10 03:21 AM, explodingbunnies wrote:
chill out. i like the style, but the images used inside of it and the way its spaced and not a full sig are a

Aside from the 4th one, i followed that. i told you i would like my name on it (first thing) I would like it to reference fab and my name (second one) and i said The fab Colors (3rd) the 4th is optional.

Cocks.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 11:48:35

At 4/11/10 09:19 AM, Emissary-of-Darkness wrote:

(lol stupid bastard)
Stay sexy.
(and I'm always sexy)

i tried as well.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 12:23:42

At 4/11/10 11:43 AM, NinjaDonut wrote:

Cocks.

looks good, but could you just make it a little brighter?

oh im such a picky cunt.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 12:41:37

At 4/11/10 12:23 PM, explodingbunnies wrote:

Cocks.

oh im such a picky cunt.

Easy as pie.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 13:08:52

At 4/11/10 02:57 AM, NinjaDonut wrote: I rest my case. Tits.

Oh, okay. Well, I'll just let you make the sigs from now on, and if the NGSM gets as bad as the ASM or any other sig making clubs did, you can also take the fall for it. Sound like a plan, Mr. Donut?

See yall around. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 13:31:39

Look. Some of you might think that Caged is a bit blunt, or rude, but the simple fact is that he's the only one churning out good sigs right now.

I understand why he gets pissed off too though. I find it really quite annoying when someone requests a sig, then after you make it, they say it wasn't what they wanted, because they didn't specify exactly what they wanted.

To be honest, i think the guy's been pretty patient with most people here and put up with alot of shit.

Anyway, Caged, if you do decide to leave, which for the sake of this club i hope you don't; it has been a pleasure making sigs with you man :)

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 13:53:38

At 4/11/10 01:31 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Anyway, Caged, if you do decide to leave, which for the sake of this club i hope you don't; it has been a pleasure making sigs with you man :)

Well, thanks man. I really appreciate you sticking up for me. :)
I think I am gonna leave though. It's kinda frusterating having to tell every requester who wouldn't read the first page how things are "supposed" to work, then getting blasted for it.

It's part of my beliefs that if your "good message" is ignored, you outta just dust off your feet and move on, so to speak. I've been patient for a pretty long time. I've been making sigs for this club almost since page one(I missed out on the creation, okay :P), and even longer before that in the ASM. I think it's time to "dust off my feet" and go.

Again, I appreciate you man. Keep cranking out good sigs for good people. It's been my pleasure aswell.

Peace.

I was going to delete the link the the NGSM in my signature, but for your sake Life-Stream, I'll keep it there, and even... well you'll see... ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 13:57:47

Hi again,could anyone make a banner and a AV? any style is good.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 14:28:54

At 4/11/10 01:08 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
At 4/11/10 02:57 AM, NinjaDonut wrote: I rest my case. Tits.
Oh, okay. Well, I'll just let you make the sigs from now on, and if the NGSM gets as bad as the ASM or any other sig making clubs did, you can also take the fall for it. Sound like a plan, Mr. Donut?

See yall around. :)

Sounds great.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 15:00:42

At 4/11/10 12:41 PM, NinjaDonut wrote:
At 4/11/10 12:23 PM, explodingbunnies wrote:

Cocks.

oh im such a picky cunt.
Easy as pie.

that sig is so very sexy, thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 15:22:50

At 4/11/10 09:19 AM, Emissary-of-Darkness wrote:

(lol stupid bastard)
Stay sexy.
(and I'm always sexy)

Yours and NinjaDonut's are both great, but they're both jpg images. lol

Has to be a gif image type, I think.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 15:25:32

You people seriously have no idea of the ramifications that will exist as a direct result of your ignorance. It is shameful that a dedicated member of the forum should leave due to the mass's inability to read a simple directional post when THEY are asking for something. Learn some manors. When a person is stuck in a position of asking for something they are in no place to be an asshole. Be respectful.

Anyways, thank you for the wonderful banner mate. Take care and I hope to see you back.

--TrevorW

Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 15:30:58

At 4/11/10 03:25 PM, TrevorW wrote: You people seriously have no idea of the ramifications that will exist as a direct result of your ignorance. It is shameful that a dedicated member of the forum should leave due to the mass's inability to read a simple directional post when THEY are asking for something. Learn some manors. When a person is stuck in a position of asking for something they are in no place to be an asshole. Be respectful.

Thank you so much for having my back, man. I really appreciate it. :)

Anyways, thank you for the wonderful banner mate. Take care and I hope to see you back.

Anytime, bud. I will always consider you a friend here on Newgrounds.
I'll be on the forums still, just not in here. ;)

At 4/11/10 02:28 PM, NinjaDonut wrote: Sounds great.

I figured it would to your 15 year old pubescent ears, Mr. Donut. :P

It's been fun while it lasted though, and thanks again for ruining it. :)
I really, really appreciate it.

My last act in this club will be to refer anyone who see's this to this news post of mine, and to post attached pic, for the sake being on topic, and to promote those whom I think really deserve it...

Good day to you all. :)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 17:37:11

At 4/11/10 03:30 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
I figured it would to your 15 year old pubescent ears, Mr. Donut. :P

Typical.

It's been fun while it lasted though, and thanks again for ruining it. :)
I really, really appreciate it.

Ruin it how?

My last act in this club will be to refer anyone who see's this to this news post of mine, and to post attached pic, for the sake being on topic, and to promote those whom I think really deserve it...

Good day to you all. :)

I don't think you get what i have been saying this whole time. I was asking you to calm down a bit. I agree that people should read the first post when requesting because it is a royal pain to make a sig and have them say "That isn't what i wanted."
General requests like:
"i am requesting a sig with a Fab-ish feel"
are simply the worst kinds of requests. Ever.

The sigs you make are great. I liked all of them to the extent where i wanted them to be my own. You seem like a nice dude, and i know people can be aggravating at times, but you shouldn't leave.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 18:05:41

At 4/11/10 01:31 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Look. Some of you might think that Caged is a bit blunt, or rude, but the simple fact is that he's the only one churning out good sigs right now.

Literally took Caged no time at all to bust out my awesome signature, to those who think he is too blunt or rude... fuck off already.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 20:21:29

At 4/11/10 03:30 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: Good day to you all. :)

It's a shame to see you go man. Maybe one day you'll join us once again and people will be wiser.

lol, and thanks for the thing in your sig ;)

PM Request; NewgroundsNation

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 22:07:09

I know you put up with alot, but us here at ngsm are your sort-of friends, in a non-homosexual way. You may put up incompetence on a daily bases but you can't just say screw it, because basically you, ninja, and life here are the best sig makers on ng. I may suck and I may also post plus-ones or low quality sigs but I'm doing the best I can with an outdated program and a total of 564 mb of ram to use on it. I've learned alot from your posts, and am making the best of it. So don't leave and have fun.

Here's an OK sig for a cool-cat

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 22:23:32

Forgot to mention HighWay

whoops {sorry, dick move on my part}

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 22:52:30

Caged made my Sig awesome

It's too bad assholes who think they are in a position to set the rules drove him off

At least I got my sig before he left

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 23:01:12

Oh, hey, I made that cause I thought you were wanting a userpage header at first, cause your first request said you wanted a banner. If I were to make you a sig, it'd look like this:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks again man, you are the best.

Look on the Brightside!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 23:20:05

I would like a Black Flag/Rollins band sig plz

It doesn't have to be amazing

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-12 01:42:34

At 4/10/10 10:53 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
At 4/10/10 01:25 PM, zeeky-santos wrote: Can I get one of Party Hard Anonymous' upper body in the frame where his left arm is raised above his head and his tie is flicked into a sort of box thing? When you see the animation you will know which frame.
And could the background be the standard NG buildings silhouettes except instead of an orange-yellow theme, could they be in a Blue-Light Blue-Black theme?
I'm real sorry dude, I'd normally atleast try the request... Especially after saying I'll do your request. But I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about. I tried searching for this alleged animation and all, and looking up pictures, but had no luck. Provide a link maybe?

http://www.piczogame.net/games/605/anony mous-party-hard-06.html

There is a frame where his tie will go up like in this pic. I want that frame to be used.
[IMG]http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/
uu22/zeekysantos/regularavatar.gif
[/IMG]

Do not judge a man on the words he has spoken, for the words that he has yet to speak shall never be heard.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-12 02:33:28

At 4/11/10 10:52 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Caged made my Sig awesome

It's too bad assholes who think they are in a position to set the rules drove him off

Here here!

Shame to see you go man.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-12 14:15:37

At 4/11/10 11:20 PM, shabbo wrote: I would like a Black Flag/Rollins band sig plz

Not the final version, just a quick experiment. Will be done by the end of the day.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-12 14:20:22

At 4/12/10 02:15 PM, NinjaDonut wrote:
At 4/11/10 11:20 PM, shabbo wrote: I would like a Black Flag/Rollins band sig plz

Not the final version, just a quick experiment. Will be done by the end of the day.

Oh phuck, that was bad. I might just leave this one to someone else because im fucking it up. Experiment two:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-12 14:34:26

At 4/12/10 02:20 PM, NinjaDonut wrote:

Oh phuck, that was bad. I might just leave this one to someone else because im fucking it up. Experiment two:

Ew. Kill it with fire.

3:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature