00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tiddler3048 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,888,151 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-05 21:42:23

At 7/5/09 09:33 PM, Spiff wrote:
I understand what you mean about the name, but unfortunately I can't find an army-type font that will allow me to type in lower-case letters. I was able to make a tan face though.

Ok, now the only thing left to do is to correct the text, make it MAJOR(STAR)MARIO. I understand that you can't find a lower case Army style font, and you don't need to. I love what it looks like! (I mean, who realy cares about capital or lower-case letters anyway?) Good work so far!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-05 21:42:33

At 7/5/09 09:33 PM, Spiff wrote:
I understand what you mean about the name, but unfortunately I can't find an army-type font that will allow me to type in lower-case letters. I was able to make a tan face though.

Also, I added a border

Newgrounds Sig Makers

PM me for a Signature. | Add me on Steam: Sneakers25

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-05 21:44:43

At 7/5/09 09:42 PM, majormario wrote:
Ok, now the only thing left to do is to correct the text, make it MAJOR(STAR)MARIO. I understand that you can't find a lower case Army style font, and you don't need to. I love what it looks like! (I mean, who realy cares about capital or lower-case letters anyway?) Good work so far!

Wow, I must be retarded or something.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-05 21:47:41

At 7/5/09 09:44 PM, Spiff wrote:
Wow, I must be retarded or something.

Wow! This is realy good! Thanks for making that for me. Also, don't worry, it takes alot of people many tries before they get something great.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-05 21:51:53

At 7/5/09 04:28 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Request

Looks better without the excess text.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-05 22:57:12

I made myself a simple signature, anyone want one? Pick the "Trend Whore" item you want, and I'll put that and your name on it where my name is on this one.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 01:40:48

Could i get a sig with a shiny gold background and my name in a metal-looking silver in the middle.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 06:56:55

At 7/5/09 09:41 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Fuck, forgot the name and I had to lower the quality.

Maybe he'd prefer to have HIS name on the sig :P

Lost Wisdom not Lost Chances.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 10:26:02

HAI GUIZE!!! It's been a while since I've visited this thread.

I was wondering if I could have something pertaining to the name "MintyFreshBreath".

The only thing I absolultly need in the sig is those diagonal line thingies. They look kewl. Maybe a pack of gum with MintyFreshBreath on it. The gum pack isn't absolutly necessary.

Thanks to who ever desides to pick up this job. I would do this myself, but something like this is WAY out of my skill range.

Oh, btw, this isn't for ng, It's for a friend on another site.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 10:29:36

Can someone please make me a logo, any size you like with the words:
{DEFAULT}
It's for my friends band.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 10:41:55

At 7/6/09 10:26 AM, HighWayStar365 wrote: HAI GUIZE!!! It's been a while since I've visited this thread.

I was wondering if I could have something pertaining to the name "MintyFreshBreath".

The only thing I absolutely need in the sig is those diagonal line thingies. They look kewl. Maybe a pack of gum with MintyFreshBreath on it. The gum pack isn't absolutely necessary.

Thanks to who ever decides to pick up this job. I would do this myself, but something like this is WAY out of my skill range.

Oh, btw, this isn't for ng, It's for a friend on another site.

Sorry, forgot to tell you the dimensions. They're the same as ng's so would it be alright if the sig was the default 599x50? I hope that didn't screw with any one's ideas.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 11:08:04

At 7/6/09 10:41 AM, HighWayStar365 wrote:
Sorry, forgot to tell you the dimensions. They're the same as ng's so would it be alright if the sig was the default 599x50? I hope that didn't screw with any one's ideas.

I would be doing this right now for you if I had the slightest idea on how to do the diagonal lines, hahaha.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 11:53:18

At 7/6/09 11:08 AM, Spiff wrote:
At 7/6/09 10:41 AM, HighWayStar365 wrote:
I would be doing this right now for you if I had the slightest idea on how to do the diagonal lines, hahaha.

They're called scanlines, real easy to do.

Make a new document, I think it's 3x3 but I'm not sure. Transparent background, draw a diagonal line with the pencil tool, then define pattern preset. Then you just grab the paint bucket tool, set it to pattern and choose your pattern. It might not be 3x3 though but I don't think it matters, as long as it's 3x3 or 5x5, something like that.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 12:23:07

At 7/6/09 06:56 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Maybe he'd prefer to have HIS name on the sig :P

Haha, oh shit. I didn't catch that, but oh well, he can just use QuikFox's.

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 14:23:33

NGSM ToDo List
Note to the Crew:Please PM the user once you filled their request from the todolist so they know its done. I add a link to their UserPage for easier access to PM them and also to aid in making them a Sig if further info about them will aid you in making it. I'd like to say thanx to The Crew cause you guys are doing a dam good job being civil to the requester while doing what we do...which greatly cuts down on spam,not to mention filling the requests so quickly which helps me not have to make mile long todolists like I used to. And to any one whos request is taking to long to fill im sorry but sometimes it jsut happens that way. Trust me its not personal and you wont be removed from the list till you give me reason to or it is filled. Thanx and sorry for any extra time you had ot wait.
Format I use for todolist requests-I will rework a request to fit this format no matter how fucked up the request is.
UserName
Style:Sig/Pro Pic/Banner/Icon/Other
Text:
Colors:
Pic Links:
PicLinkDescription

Mitchay
Style:Header Random sea of colors.
Font:Retro Style Mitchay
Dimnesions: 460Hx972W

OmnipotentHairdo
Style:Sig Prototype Style
Text:Metal Lord 2.10 Font OmnipotentHairdo

Nitebane
Style:Sig Death Note style for everything from text to Images.
Color: Black and red
Text:Main Watashi ha Kira dess
Text:Seconedary Nitebane/Kira is God
Pic Link:A buch of were provided with OP Im not gonna relink all of em but I will list their names so you can track em down as needed-Kira,Misa,L,Ryuuk,Rem

Igotaname13
Style:Sig Team Fortress 2
Backround: Ng Grey or CTF_2Fort
Text: Name in center with a red ouline and NG grey center
Pic Link: On left Side Scarrtergun angled like \ and Bat on right side like /

ReiReiKon
Style:Sig Bloody, scratchy, grungy
Text:Main ReiReiKon
Text:Secondary Cute/Psycho chicks with cleavers are sexy.
Color: Blood Reds
Pic Link: Bloody Rena

RoflGrenade
Style:Sig Stick Figure witha grenade freaking out.
Text:Main/Connected to Stick Figure CRAP!
Text:Secondary RoflGrenade

EmmyRain
Style:Sig Storm clouds

Tribbles
Style:Sig Your brain on drugs sig with broken egg next to Main Text with the NG Tank as the yolk
Text:Main Your Brains On Drugs

Style:Sig Shiny Gold Backround
Text:Meatal like and Silver in center 2534

HighWayStar365
Style:Sig Gum advertisement sig with diagonal scan lines
Text:Main MintyFreshBreath

El-Duego
Style:Band Logo specs are open ended
Text:
{DEFAULT}

Also I ditched the Member list cause yea no one really cared enough to keep doing it same goes with the NGSM-bot. Im gonna loose the password for it cause its not my ALT. It was novel idea for what we wanted to use it for but there wasnt enough rally behind it to really keep using it...which is what im assuming happened to the NGSM myspace page as well.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 14:36:56

Can anybody resize my sig to make it the regular NG size? I don't have a programme that can make it bigger without fucking the pixels.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 14:58:12

At 7/6/09 02:36 PM, Sidorio wrote: Request.

I wasn't sure if there was a border before you started messing with it, so I added one.

Let me know if you want anything changed:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 15:09:42

At 7/6/09 02:21 PM, misterchees0 wrote: HAY GUYS.

Mind changing my sig a BIT?

Just put +1 post count on the left hand side. Same text & text color please! :)

like this? i dont think i have that font, but this is almost the same..

Newgrounds Sig Makers

°-°

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 15:54:05

RoflGrenade.

I actually had to draw the stick figure myself for this one.

Pm me for any changes.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 15:59:02

Alternate sig.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 16:23:13

At 7/6/09 12:23 PM, Spartan204 wrote:
At 7/6/09 06:56 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Maybe he'd prefer to have HIS name on the sig :P
Haha, oh shit. I didn't catch that, but oh well, he can just use QuikFox's.

Actually, I would of liked to see that name change and repost it here. It would be nice. Like the new changes that you did.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 16:41:23

I would like to request the Newgrounds sunbeam in the color of my aura. Just the background no text, no border, because I have plans for it but can't seem to get it right.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 17:22:25

Hey guys i like all your work and i would like to request someone to make a sig for me that is kind of personalized for me since i don't really have a good one

here is what you guys asked as a layout for asking

Text: i would like it to simply just have my name Metroid331
Theme: i would like it to have Metroids on it, the alien from the Metroid series, the person making this can add as many as they want otherwise it doesn't really matter to me.
Colors: i would like it to have a scary/ dark kind of feeling like when you play the game and a Metroid comes and latches onto Samus.
Size: i would just like it to be a regular size sig that everyone has at the bottom of their posts, nothing special
Additional comments: this is really just hat i am looking for and this request goes out to anyone who has the time or would want to do it. Also when your done and you post it here (i will check back often) can i just copy and paste it to my picture folder so i can upload t into the sig spot on Newgrounds or do i have to do something special to get it?

Thank you to whoever makes one for me i am lloking forward to see your creativity!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 17:27:24

Omnipotenthairdo
Pm me for any changes.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 17:39:39

EmmyRain
Pm me for any changes.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 20:39:48

Tribbles.

I couldn't really get the yolk right..but I gave it a try.

Use it if you like.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 20:42:04

oops.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 20:43:59

i can't get the color right. >:(

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 20:46:11

fuck it.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-07-06 21:03:14

At 7/6/09 08:46 PM, Kirkus wrote: fuck it.

Kirkus they all look the same too me T_T but hey nice job :)