00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,891,152 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 15:24:07

So, I got boredom today, so, I made a sig for a tribute to Michael Jackson so, feel free to grab this sig.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 15:36:58

Requesting a signature.

I would like a signature that has a scattergun from TF2 on the left side with the barrel down in this kind of angle \ . On the right side I want the original bat from TF2 with the handle pointed and in an angle like this / . In the middle I would like it to say my name, I want the outline of the letters to be a darker red whilst inside of the letters I would like for it to be the Newgrounds background color.

The whole background of the thing could either be the Newgrounds background color or a picture of CTF_2Fort.

Please and Thank you :D

"We will hang the Capitalist with the rope they sell us!"

-Joseph Stalin

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 15:42:13

At 6/27/09 03:33 PM, terrorful wrote: just fucking around and came up with this... what do you guys think?

What program are you using

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 16:16:05

Hey guys i'm going into PS CS4 for the first time and was wondering what the hell is Resolution and what I should set it at(currently 72) I'm gonna assume this will make a difference when i'm making something for NG's.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 16:32:55

Yes, I am looking for a Pink Floyd-themed signature, prefferablly the album art to Wish You Were Here, Dark Side of the Moon or their collection Album Pulse.

This is my preferred font. A mix of Pink and light blue would be nice.

Thanks.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 16:43:21

PM request from Col-Sandchez.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 16:56:28

For Excursius:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:01:33

At 6/27/09 04:32 PM, terrorful wrote: I keep all my sigs @ 72 res. Although, I always SAVE FOR WEB. so all my sigs are .gif's never .jpgs

And it shows. I recommend that you start saving as .jpg or .jpeg for all of your sigs, but it doesn't really make a difference to me.

Still waiting for NG to support .png's >:[

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:04:16

At 6/27/09 04:56 PM, Spartan204 wrote: For Excursius:

Also, fix:

And no, I'm not sorry for the triple post.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:13:50

hey anyone know if theres a free version of photoshop? cause i wanted to try my hand at making sigs, i think i would do pretty good, i was best at my middle school last year in art class.......... acryllic 4evar....... any free copies.

So how about dem mudkipz?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:26:04

At 6/27/09 05:13 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: hey anyone know if theres a free version of photoshop?

Photoshop... only trials.

GIMP - Full thing

If you find a free version of Photoshop, you should kick yourself in the face and get away from it.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:25:58

At 6/27/09 05:13 PM, lifeofmystery wrote: hey anyone know if theres a free version of photoshop?

You can only get a trial version for free, other then that you have to pay.

You can get early versions of photoshop relatively cheap that still do your basic stuff, or you could use gimp which is kind of like photoshop and is free.

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:35:49

At 6/27/09 05:25 PM, fahrenheit wrote: You can only get a trial version for free, other then that you have to pay.

Or you could find a serial on the internet which opens up the trial as the full version. Just an idea. I would never do such a thing myself however. :)!!!!

or you could use gimp which is kind of like photoshop

Hahaha.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:36:05

At 6/27/09 05:06 PM, terrorful wrote: my only question is why would you tell me it "shows" then say it doesn't make a difference? i'm confussed....

That was my polite way of saying "I don't really give a shit."

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:39:22

Just out of curiosity, how do you make your sig clickable? I've been wondering how people make sigs with links built in. I've never understood how to do that.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:43:57

At 6/27/09 05:39 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Just out of curiosity, how do you make your sig clickable? I've been wondering how people make sigs with links built in. I've never understood how to do that.

My Account > Edit Forum Signature

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:47:59

At 6/27/09 05:39 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Just out of curiosity, how do you make your sig clickable? I've been wondering how people make sigs with links built in. I've never understood how to do that.

Go to my account>signature picture, as you normally would to change your sig, then just add a link in the box at the bottom....

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:48:34

At 6/27/09 05:47 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Go to my account>signature picture, as you normally would to change your sig, then just add a link in the box at the bottom....

TOO LATE!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:52:36

Ah, thanks guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 17:52:51

If you want to do what we do try these programes out that were recommended by fellow artists and sig makers
Note to User:Some of these programs are trials and some are full free downloads
3d Programs
Swift 3D
Swift 3D Works with PS and Flash
MilkShape 3D
MilkShape 3D
Photo Editing Programs
Adobe Illustrator
CS4
Gimp
Gimp
Paint Shop Pro
Corel Paint Shop Pro® Photo X2 Ultimate
FireWorks
FW
PhotoShop
PS
Resource Section is currently under construction...but untill then try typing these terms with you photo editing program name in front of em. I need some help here guys so if you got some tut sites or what not youd be willing to share let me know
Tuts or tutorials
Brushes
Effects

Fonts
Note to User:When you downlaod a Font Extract the files to C:\WINDOWS\FONTS unless your using vista then jsut right click>Install as Admin
dafont.com
1001freefonts.com
1001fonts.com
acidfonts.com
Note to User:And to make your pics match the Newgrounds Grey use this #24272b
To use pictures for your profile the following criteria must be meet:
Pro Pic-Your primary picture appears in the left column of your user pages.
Picture will be stretched to 212 pixels wide by 159 pixels high (4:3 ratio) and must be a .gif or .jpg, 40k or smaller.
Icon Pic-Your personal icon will appear alongside your posts, articles and private messages.
File must be a 46x46 .gif no larger than 20k. No animations, no transparency, no borders.
Pro Banner-Your header image is displayed at the top of your user page.
For aesthetic reasons, it must be .gif or .jpg and exactly 770 pixels wide. However, the height may be anywhere from 40-100 pixels. File size is limited to 75Kb.
Sig Pic-Appears under your posts in the forums.
Your uploaded image must be a .gif or .jpg and at least 20x20 pixels wide/high and no more than 599x50 pixels wide/high and will be scaled to fit. File size is limited to 40k.
If any of your uploaded pics dont show up then try this...press ctrl+F5 to clear your cache files, then refresh the page
and here terrorful i gave your sig a shoot at cleaning it up a little but im rocking out to Pantera so i was a little bit distracted

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 18:23:43

At 6/27/09 12:33 PM, life wrote: Does anyone have some awesome brush recommendations? I finally got photoshop again (fuck cs4) and using the same ones off deviantart is old and takes forever. I'd like a pack or something.

What one are you using cause i'm not happy with CS4 myself. Someone recommended PSE7 I think it was but im not sure ill check my pm's before I go looking for it. Cause I jsut cant get the PSP to do what I want it to any more. I can pump out decent looking sigs consistently but noting on the lvl of some of our current people...and like Officer mentioned to me i've been at this long enough I should be better then I am right now. Also i'm gonna try to knock out a new todolist tonight or tomorrow. but before then there one or two simple requests i'm gonna tack off before making the list up.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 19:26:40

thank you very much terrorful

Pirataria Eh Crime , Nao Roube Barcos.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 19:32:47

At 6/27/09 05:52 PM, HellboundNinja wrote: Note to User:And to make your pics match the Newgrounds Grey use this #24272b

That's the older one. 25272D

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 19:42:38

PM request:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 19:43:27

At 6/27/09 02:36 AM, KalebKore wrote: this kicks my ass

Yes. Yes it does.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 20:22:22

At 6/27/09 07:43 PM, Officer wrote:
At 6/27/09 02:36 AM, KalebKore wrote: this kicks my ass
Yes. Yes it does.

Awesome, thanks for still throwing it up despite that douche earlier.

"Waaaaa SEMEN waaaaa hurky durry... blowjob we need to fuck hurr durr"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 20:47:46

Hey, I'd like to request a sig. I'm terrible at art, so I can't make one. Can some one make one that's a bunch of cartoonish sand with black dots and all that cool-looking particle stuff, and the sharp head of a cartoonish, devilish-grinning shark sticking out, implying a shark that "swims" in sand? He will be grey and light blue, in different areas. Just imagine a devilish, mean, grinning, sharp-toothed shark emerging from some gritty, yet cartoonish sand. The shark will be on the right side, with my username on the left.

Sorry for being so demanding, it's okay if no one wants to do it. Also, I would REALLY appreciate an icon and userpage picture of the character.

Again, sorry for sounding so demanding. I'll try my best if no one does it.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 21:48:55

NGSM ToDo List
Note to the Crew:Please PM the user once you filled their request from the todolist so they know its done. I add a link to their UserPage for easier access to PM them and also to aid in making them a Sig if further info about them will aid you in making it. I'd like to say thanx to The Crew cause you guys are doing a dam good job being civil to the requester while doing what we do...which greatly cuts down on spam,not to mention filling the requests so quickly which helps me not have to make mile long todolists like I used to. And to any one whos request is taking to long to fill im sorry but sometimes it jsut happens that way. Trust me its not personal and you wont be removed from the list till you give me reason to or it is filled. Thanx and sorry for any extra time you had ot wait.
Format I use for todolist requests-I will rework a request to fit this format no matter how fucked up the request is.
UserName
Style:Sig/Pro Pic/Banner/Icon/Other
Text:
Colors:
Pic Links:
PicLinkDescription

Mitchay
Style:Header Random sea of colors.
Font:Retro Style Mitchay
Dimnesions: 460Hx972W

crazyorder
Style:Sig Similiar to Spartan's rendition the sig he made for Sexylegs

rebbay
Style:Sig "The Road To El Dorado" Style with gold and greens dominating
Text:Main "Well.. It's not a prybar."
Text:Secondary Rebbay down by the bottom
Pic Links:2 to Work From A boat scene-Horse Back

Fezz
Style:Sig Based off of Mastodon "Oblivion" With screen shoots from play times-2:46, 3:00, and 3:45
Text: Fezz

OmnipotentHairdo
Style:Sig Prototype Style
Text:Metal Lord 2.10 Font OmnipotentHairdo

JKMonkey
Style:Sig Current Sig with some alterations-Green Overcast
Text:Main Weedgrounds
Text:Secondary everything by stoners

Nitebane
Style:Sig Death Note style for everything from text to Images.
Color: Black and red
Text:Main Watashi ha Kira dess
Text:Seconedary Nitebane/Kira is God
Pic Link:A buch of were provided with OP Im not gonna relink all of em but I will list their names so you can track em down as needed-Kira,Misa,L,Ryuuk,Rem
ArmouredGRIFFON
Style:Sig Take old Sig and update to new specs witha coffie cup in it somehow...

Twone
Style:Sig Freestyle M<etal and Brutal

qwazal-PM they guy who does Aids truck sigs cause I was of the understanding were not doing trend sigs any more unless said trend starter is here making em himself sorry man.

Igotaname13
Style:Sig Team Fortress 2
Backround: Ng Grey or CTF_2Fort
Text: Name in center with a red ouline and NG grey center
Pic Link: On left Side Scarrtergun angled like \ and Bat on right side like /

igott
Style:Sig Pink Floyd sig
Background: Wish You Were Here, Dark Side of the Moon or their collection Album Pulse.
Text:Unite, Regular igott
Color: Pink and Blue

Land-Shark
dude im sorry but even I cant reqord that request...try to clear up what your asking for and ill be mroe then happy to add you to the list. But as it stands I dont think anyone is gonna help you out jsut cause your request is to jumbled still. I could be wrong so dont quote me on this one

I also went though and knocked out about 6 or 7 random people who had shitty requests and were jsut gonna fall into obscurity if I wouldnt have bothered with em..or we would have gotta a bumped request we didnt remember lol

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 22:34:33

hi i'd like a sig
something like this "Dolor Ad Tempus Manet, Superbia Autem Ad Aeternitatem." on the top left corner and "Mendes" on the bottom right corner. use some font that pass the idea of metal , air or speed. the background should be blue sky.
i'd like an f22 above my name and an trail(something like a chem trail) going from the bottom left corner till it , http://www.stargods.org/FrontLinkChemtra il.jpg this but with an raptor coming from bottom left to upper right
thanks =D

Pirataria Eh Crime , Nao Roube Barcos.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-27 23:32:01

OK im a little slow when it comes to the internet sometimes but thanx to insomnia and lurking in the gerneal area I came across this little nugget of potential. Unique Skins
Now am I wrong to think that this would be a decent Idea for a member only crew.