00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where?!?!

3,718 Views | 64 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Where?!?! 2006-05-22 11:43:09

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew where I can get some loops or samples to use in Fruity loops for FREE, because I searched the net and could only find ones that cost money (something i've been lacking recently).

Help please!!!

_=Give them your death, but take from them, EVERYTHING=_

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-22 12:30:20

Not being funny, but www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

"free (insert type of sound) samples .wav" should bring up loads, you probably dont even need .wav

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-22 13:32:44

Well that was kind of mean.

Try FindSounds.com .

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-22 14:15:21

At 5/22/06 01:32 PM, TritoneAngel wrote: Well that was kind of mean.

Kind of?

Telling people to just fucking google it is probably the top of automated insults, of course it's mean. But is it wrong?

I'll let you figure out that mind boggling question.

In the meantime
Findsounds

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-22 18:05:48

Thanks guys, ill chexk it out

And for the record, isn't it funny that SpamWarrior has 1,528 posts and is level two, while Angel has 810 posts and is level 11? HAHAHA!!!

(I'm level three and have 8 posts)

again, thx

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-22 18:13:54

HEY!!!!

I just clicked that link that SpamWarrior gave me. Well maybe you should have fucking googled it to see if ur being funny or not?!?! And when I said that i searched the net for samples what do u think i used? fucking AltaVista?!!?! Of course i googled it. Posting here is always my second resort

so before telling me to google it, why don't ujustfuckinggoogleit.com !!!!!

(to all normal people, sorry for douple post)

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-22 18:44:31

If it makes you feel any better, I googled it, downloaded some, and am messing with them right now.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-22 19:10:58

At 5/22/06 06:05 PM, StickHeads wrote: And for the record, isn't it funny that SpamWarrior has 1,528 posts and is level two

He just likes the icon that comes with level 2.

At 5/22/06 06:13 PM, StickHeads wrote: so before telling me to google it, why don't ujustfuckinggoogleit.com !!!!!

Getting angry with Spamwarrior will do nothing. He's like the Chuck Norris of flame wars.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-22 20:03:10

The sods been shot down by my unreasonable reason, and by steves reasoned reason.

So mr stick face, kindly stfu.

As if levels matter, i got better things to do than sit on my arse gettin fat all day, watchin kids flash movies.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-23 04:49:27

Look South ^_^

use google, lazy bum :P

Book of Anima 22:32 " Do not profane my awesome name. I must be acknowledged as awesome by the Newgrounders. I am the LORD of music, who makes you awesome."

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-24 19:40:50

Well, I see i have no chances in this argument, so ill just STFu and back down. But if everyones so good at googling it, can i just have a link to the site where i can get synth and drum and stuff? Cause i went to FindSounds.com and its all only barn animals and stuff. So yeah. I guess i just dont know how to use google :(

how many people in the world dont know how to use google? :(

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-24 19:50:12

Google it! GOOGLE, FOOL!

Believe me, Google is a more powerful weapon than you think.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-24 19:51:43

nah what it is with spamwarrior is he comes from the schoolof tough love, i.e cup of dirt,cup full of dirt, spoonful of sugar.

you aint the first and you're definately not going to be the last person to feel the wrath of the spam meister, heck he even told me off today formaking a topic about schizophrenia.

but again he's right in telling you to google it. as you are bound to find what you're looking for if you specify and go beyond the first ten hits, remember google is funded by adverts and it has invisible ones which hitthe front page so try a lil harder and thing my be good.

alternatively scroll down to the bottoma of the forum and use the search bar and search for samplesor whatever you're looking for, ORRRRRRR the new to auido stciky at the top of the forum, its big bold and green you cant miss it. it has a plenty of resources in there whic may help.

go fetch fido.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-24 19:58:37

At 5/24/06 07:51 PM, pinkbikerider wrote: you aint the first and you're definately not going to be the last person to feel the wrath of the spam meister, heck he even told me off today formaking a topic about schizophrenia.

He justs gest sick of seeing people asking the same questions that he has seen for the course of a year or so.

And, as for a site that is free and not all that bad:

Breakbeat Paradise

Google is an amazing place.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-24 20:03:36

At 5/24/06 07:51 PM, pinkbikerider wrote: nah what it is with spamwarrior is he comes from the schoolof tough love, i.e cup of dirt,cup full of dirt, spoonful of sugar.

Hey...how come he gets sugar?

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-24 20:54:18

uhh...

cool site!!! but now i download the samples and unzipped them, but Fruity Loops wont play mp3 files!

- Fruity loops only plays the samples with the orange thing beside them, not mp3s! HELP!!!

all the other little icons are purple and say mp3. sorry cant get a jpg or gif picture

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-24 21:39:49

At 5/24/06 08:03 PM, -Steve- wrote:
At 5/24/06 07:51 PM, pinkbikerider wrote: nah what it is with spamwarrior is he comes from the schoolof tough love, i.e cup of dirt,cup full of dirt, spoonful of sugar.
Hey...how come he gets sugar?

Fine, fine... if you're that hard up for sugar... eat this.

What, did you think I'd use the first NG GodlyBurger for this?

(speaking of which, no one has won one yet... get crackin'!)

Where?!?!

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-25 01:36:46

I get sugar cos i stole it. I'm a pikey piratey fuck. OOOh arrrrgggghhhhh.

dude, the only site i could give you that'll help you will drown you, its more of a synths site tho i assume it'll have some samples too.

http://www.kvraudio.com/

If you're looking for good free samples, i havent found any yet either. I gave up ages ago n started tryin to make my own. hence why a) i cant really help you b) yes, i am fucked off with seeing the same questions over and over. Google IS the answer, as long as you put effort into it. between google and wikipedia they know everything there is to know about anything.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-25 06:26:30

Dude I fucking make my music with google.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-25 20:05:32

sweet. Thanks for the link, SpamWarrior. But stilll I can't get mp3's to play in fruity loops!!! can someone please help? (read my post above for details)

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-26 03:28:42

OMG WHERE IS IT?!?!

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-26 04:37:26

At 5/25/06 08:05 PM, StickHeads wrote: sweet. Thanks for the link, SpamWarrior. But stilll I can't get mp3's to play in fruity loops!!! can someone please help? (read my post above for details)

I thought FL can only import .wavs... same goes for most music software actually.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-26 09:21:33

At 5/26/06 03:28 AM, ZombiePosessor wrote: OMG WHERE IS IT?!?!

WHY IS THERE A BIG COCK IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER!???

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-26 12:49:29

you aint the first and you're definately not going to be the last person to feel the wrath of the spam meister, heck he even told me off today formaking a topic about schizophrenia.

Revere spamwarrior?

Don't even bother with SpamWarrior, he has admitted he is an entirely unreasonable individual, you learn to disregard what he says over time.

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-26 13:00:01

Oh look, erkies trying to bait me. Here you erkie, i'll give you this point, since you're the unreasonable prick that started this particular incident.

However, since you are bothered by me, i win the actual game. I dont dislike you cos you're not worth disliking. I dislike you cos you're a good target, who actually cares about votes n points, n therefore doesnt want to upset any of the noobs.

One day erkie, you'll find someone here who actually likes you, and isnt just being polite.

End of.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 14:55:29

At 5/26/06 01:00 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: Oh look, erkies trying to bait me. Here you erkie, i'll give you this point, since you're the unreasonable prick that started this particular incident.

However, since you are bothered by me, i win the actual game. I dont dislike you cos you're not worth disliking. I dislike you cos you're a good target, who actually cares about votes n points, n therefore doesnt want to upset any of the noobs.

One day erkie, you'll find someone here who actually likes you, and isnt just being polite.

End of.

Now see, this is where everyone is going to be on Erkie's side, because he's level 8 or sumthing. This is why you should care what level u are. Because people underestimate you, as i did. I'm just saying before you were saying as if level matters, well maybe sometimes it does? then again this is only a website.

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 15:09:49

Personally, level doesn't matter one bit, a 13 yr old with the intellect of a bee can get high levels if they vote on enough flash, jesus christ, level means something, fuck off.

What does matter is the quality of your posts, what you post on and how well you contribute to the forum and the portal, if you be a dick on either of em, people will treat you like a dick, i have exactly zero respect for anyone who thinks theyre in anyway better or worse than me just becasue of what level someone is on.

anyways erkie and spamwarrior fightall the time, it's what they do, i don't know when it started, but it's been going on for a looooooooooong time, so just leave em to it, both have totally different personalities and there's a clear clash, though i do actually like spamwarrior, he's one funny guy and can flame like theres no tomorrow and he's a fellow mancunian, erkies cool too, but i've not had many dealings with him.

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 15:15:21

Your all retarded, including this site... My intelligence should be decreasing every minute I spend here... But luckily enough, it doesn't affect me... I'm outside the grounds.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 15:17:23

dude I said sometimes people pay attention to level. Im not saying if ur level 50 ur a god.
Im not some Star Wars-loving nerd who sits all day waiting to get to a level. I'm just saying sometimes people look at levels. Now im tired of saying the word "level" and will shut up

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 15:18:13

It's not a problem anymore, if he's the illogical one, just ignore him :D.

If he attempts reason, he's contradicting his life philosophy.

BBS Signature